Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

Luca T.

Luca T.Sydney, NSW

Ruined Alloy wheels and old tyres

Store LocationClyde and Tempe NSW
eanie

eanie

Very good service at a good price

Easy online selection and ordering process. Booking a time was simple and on arrival was looked after straight away. Drove out an hour later with a full set of new tyres. Very happy on this experience!

Store LocationFairfield East
Greg

GregSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Tire Purchase

We purchased New tires for our Santa Fe at Tempe Tires new Store at Penrith. We spoke to Peter on Friday. He said he could get the Tires we needed from the warehouse and fit the tires with wheel alignment done as well for Saturday afternoon. At Around 9.30 am he rang and said he has the tires at the store. We got there an hour early. Was met by Peter and served straight away. We only had to wait 40 minutes for 4 new tires to be fitted and complete the wheel alignment! Incredible service. The Centre is brand new and was spotlessly clean. I would recommend anyone looking for tires to check out this store. It has a big fitting bay and soon will have a on site Cafe. Excellent pricing and service. Very professional.

Store LocationPenrith NSW
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Stan simmons

Stan simmonsSydney, NSW

Tyres and fitting

Had tyres fitted to Rav4, plus wheel alignment, Peter & staff were very obliging and courteous, great service and price, thanks guys!

Store LocationPenrith
Erik

ErikSydney, NSW

hung up the phone on me

staff member was incredibly rude over the phone. When I asked what their name was they hung up on me

Jeep Wrangler rims and tyres

Excellent product knowledge and specification, great price, great service and installation, great facilities. Ask for Yose for service with a smile.

Store LocationTempe NSW
Lewy

LewySouth East Queensland, QLD

Simmons FRC Wheels

Whilst Tempe Tyres Service was quite good the quality of the rim is horrible, the paint came out of the logo/ lettering in about 6 months. Tempe Tyres gave me new rim under warranty although they took there sweet time about it. Unfortunately after the warranty on all my wheels had expired, the rest of the rims started losing paint. Now I am up for a new set of rims after only 2 years. Definitely do NOT recommend Simmons Wheels

Sandeep S.

Sandeep S.Sydney, NSW

Worst tire change experience

Had a very bad experience going there for Tire change for my BMW. Got the front 2 Tires changed and alignment done 3 days ago. They messed up with my Car's wheel alignment. Went there again today to get the alignment fixed. Still the Steering wheel is tilted and not centered and car is pulling to right side. Steering is much heavier while turning right and lighter while turning left. They tried alignment 4 times and still could not get it right. And while they test drove finally the tried hard convincing me that the problem is gone rather than actually fixing it. Regret going there. Maybe they are not skilled enough for premium cars.

Store LocationParramatta

Tc cortina... fr1 simmons.....

Went to tempe tyres to get some wheels. Sam and Presly sized it all up and told us to sit down relax while your wheels are prepared so we got a coffee.. talked to everyone and next thing you know.... BANG the job was done... thank you so much guys for everything.... the car looks fantastic... wooooooooow

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service by Yose

I went to tempe tyres with zero knowledge of what tyres or wheels to buy..I was introduced to Yose, who spent close to half an hr of his personal time explaining his knowledge on what products of tyres/wheels to purchase! Considering I arrived at tempe tyres 15 minutes before there closing time I never expected the quality time Yose gave me or expected the job to even be done there and then). His team mates worked together past the closing time to complete my job! I have never experienced such professionalism from any place as I had from tempe tyres, and the time given to me to explain the ins and outs from Yose was beyond excellency!..Highly recommend visiting Yose when going to tempe tyres!

Store Locationtempe
Sarah J.

Sarah J.Sydney, NSW

Super happy

Am so happy with my service I received from Yose he was so helpful and put up with my million and 1 questions and my indecisiveness. He helped me find the wheel and tyre package that was perfect for me.. awesome pricing as so many wheels to choose from.. Will def be going back to Tempe for any tyre/wheel services in the future. Thank you Yose

Nir

NirSydney, NSW

Cheap prices that cost you more eventually

Bought a set of Wheels and tyres for my Prado , paid $2200 waited on site more then 3 hours every 5 min one of the Bro's is coming with his merc and they put it in before me .
First trip off road on the weekend 3 days later all 4 wheels had their color faded and one tyre was punctured. obviously the warranty will not cover this type of situation even that the manufacture have off road warranty but Tempe tyre is not an authorised dealer they sell grade B junk!!!!
DO Not GO THERE better to pay a few hundreds more

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Great service again

tempe tyres Fairfield great staff, great service, go above and beyond, thats why I keep going back to them. Highly recommend them to anyone that needs New tyres just can’t say enough on how good they are keep up the good work.

Store LocationFairfield
Steven roussos

Steven roussosSydney, NSW

Best service and prices

Would like to state the obvious‘Simon from Tempe tyres parramatta is a complete gentleman from the moment I spoke with him to the time I entered the office the boys were prompt and delivered , no stress no pain, professionals thank you.

Store LocationParramatta
Gerard V

Gerard VSydney, NSW

It took 2hrs 45 mins to fit 4 Tyres

I purchased 4 tyres and it took them 2 hrs 45 mins to complete the job. Tempe Tyres need to review how jobs are allocated and monitor progress. A number of cars who arrived after me were serviced before me. The excuse given was that I was getting 4 Tyres and those others were getting two.
Very disappointed!

Marcelo G.

Marcelo G.Sydney, NSW

great service, good prices

Yose did a great job in explaining the product, process and what needed to be done later on (every 10,000k).
Good prices and great customer service.
Matched existing tyres and completed the job as requested, very happy

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent product knowledge and service.

I recently purchased Simmons wheels & tires from Tempe tires for my Ford Ranger. I was served by a gentleman called Yose.
I was very impressed by his level of professionalism and knowledge on different products and specifications.
Even though the place was so busy, Yose gave me his undivided attention and detailed explanations.
I've done business with Tempe tires before and because of the service Yose gave me the second time around, I will not hasitate coming back again.
I can certainly say Yose is the wall of Tempe tires.

Store LocationTEMPE Sydney. NSW
faz

faz

Excellent shop & Competitive price

Casey

Casey

Champions

No surprise it was busy and I did have a wait but even considering the service was excellent, friendly and I saved heaps driving from northern beaches. $170 saved, and that was only two tyres.
Northern beaches, $180 per tyre.
Just paying or the big rents. Go for a drive.
Thanks Tempe tyres.

FELIX AGIUS

FELIX AGIUS

Interstate Simmons Purchase

Recently purchased Simmons wheels & tyre package for my Mazda RX8 , was presently surprised by the service provided by Dev. Dev guided me thru my options and took his advice, wheels arrived within 3 business days and look absolutely fantastic & a great price, correspondence via email was always prompt.. Well done..

Store LocationOn Line