Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

brandyismyfav

brandyismyfavSydney, NSW

Thought i was going to get ripped off. Did not get ripped off

I came in here and had a flat. Thought there is no way they will be able to fix this. Then they did a puncture job for $30. So I'll be back to them when all the tyres and alignment needs to be done. They are very friendly.

gg1

gg1

Due diligence

When one replaces tyres you would like to get basic information like, if the tyres recommended are superior or inferior to those which are to be replaced. Didn't do this simple step, wanting to get the sale perhaps, no, not being cynical! Get the basics right folks and actually explain to customers the facts so you can get repeat business!

Emerson Júnior

Emerson JúniorSydney, NSW

Online Booking useless Staff untrained

Booked online for 9:30 am Saturday when I got in store a old guys that suppose to serve me, picked up a call and spent probably more 25min while I was waiting for him. After that he handled to another girl at the reception that served me.. after 30 min my car still sitting outside she came 10:20 after wonder about the wait she said that would take 30-40min to get only 2 front tyres done...I questioned about the online booking, which I suppose to be served first... That did not happened.. My advice.to you go to somewhere else or if you don't have choice came early in the morning and get better prices than online ones..no one respects your online booking.. My still untouchable after 1 hour what a nightmare

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Great happy staff

Hi I haven’t been to Tempe tyres for a while and I’m so impressed on the service and competitive prices and choices staff are so very helpful I purchased 5 rims for my Jeep Wrangler and they look fantastic don’t bother shopping around they are the very best my black 2 door jeep looks amazing thanks Tempe tyres.
Frank

NO WARRANTY

I bought 4 tyres for my 4WD and they were all dried out and cracked after a year with 95% tread left as the vehicle was not a daily driver. They told me they wouldn’t warrant them because it’s been a year. The manufacturer told me they were old stock.

Crina

CrinaSydney, NSW

Terrible service. Flat tyre on the way out.

Had the rims fit this morning. On the way out the flat tyre sensor went on. Returned and were told off without even looking at the car. Ended with a completely flat tyre hours later, due to improper fitting.

Codey burns

Codey burns Central West, NSW

Quality service

Was a great transaction all the guys at Penrith were super welcoming can’t recommend them enough absolute legends highly recommend

Jemmie

JemmieSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Not my first time here. Always trust this shop. Before dealing with Jose and today dealing with Suraj. All of them are awesome

Luca T.

Luca T.Sydney, NSW

Ruined Alloy wheels and old tyres

eanie

eanieIllawarra, NSW

Very good service at a good price

Easy online selection and ordering process. Booking a time was simple and on arrival was looked after straight away. Drove out an hour later with a full set of new tyres. Very happy on this experience!

Greg

GregSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Tire Purchase

We purchased New tires for our Santa Fe at Tempe Tires new Store at Penrith. We spoke to Peter on Friday. He said he could get the Tires we needed from the warehouse and fit the tires with wheel alignment done as well for Saturday afternoon. At Around 9.30 am he rang and said he has the tires at the store. We got there an hour early. Was met by Peter and served straight away. We only had to wait 40 minutes for 4 new tires to be fitted and complete the wheel alignment! Incredible service. The Centre is brand new and was spotlessly clean. I would recommend anyone looking for tires to check out this store. It has a big fitting bay and soon will have a on site Cafe. Excellent pricing and service. Very professional.

Stan simmons

Stan simmonsSydney, NSW

Tyres and fitting

Had tyres fitted to Rav4, plus wheel alignment, Peter & staff were very obliging and courteous, great service and price, thanks guys!

Erik

ErikSydney, NSW

hung up the phone on me

staff member was incredibly rude over the phone. When I asked what their name was they hung up on me

Jeep Wrangler rims and tyres

Excellent product knowledge and specification, great price, great service and installation, great facilities. Ask for Yose for service with a smile.

Lewy

LewySouth East Queensland, QLD

Simmons FRC Wheels

Whilst Tempe Tyres Service was quite good the quality of the rim is horrible, the paint came out of the logo/ lettering in about 6 months. Tempe Tyres gave me new rim under warranty although they took there sweet time about it. Unfortunately after the warranty on all my wheels had expired, the rest of the rims started losing paint. Now I am up for a new set of rims after only 2 years. Definitely do NOT recommend Simmons Wheels

Sandeep S.

Sandeep S.Sydney, NSW

Worst tire change experience

Had a very bad experience going there for Tire change for my BMW. Got the front 2 Tires changed and alignment done 3 days ago. They messed up with my Car's wheel alignment. Went there again today to get the alignment fixed. Still the Steering wheel is tilted and not centered and car is pulling to right side. Steering is much heavier while turning right and lighter while turning left. They tried alignment 4 times and still could not get it right. And while they test drove finally the tried hard convincing me that the problem is gone rather than actually fixing it. Regret going there. Maybe they are not skilled enough for premium cars.

Tc cortina... fr1 simmons.....

Went to tempe tyres to get some wheels. Sam and Presly sized it all up and told us to sit down relax while your wheels are prepared so we got a coffee.. talked to everyone and next thing you know.... BANG the job was done... thank you so much guys for everything.... the car looks fantastic... wooooooooow

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service by Yose

I went to tempe tyres with zero knowledge of what tyres or wheels to buy..I was introduced to Yose, who spent close to half an hr of his personal time explaining his knowledge on what products of tyres/wheels to purchase! Considering I arrived at tempe tyres 15 minutes before there closing time I never expected the quality time Yose gave me or expected the job to even be done there and then). His team mates worked together past the closing time to complete my job! I have never experienced such professionalism from any place as I had from tempe tyres, and the time given to me to explain the ins and outs from Yose was beyond excellency!..Highly recommend visiting Yose when going to tempe tyres!

Sarah J.

Sarah J.Sydney, NSW

Super happy

Am so happy with my service I received from Yose he was so helpful and put up with my million and 1 questions and my indecisiveness. He helped me find the wheel and tyre package that was perfect for me.. awesome pricing as so many wheels to choose from.. Will def be going back to Tempe for any tyre/wheel services in the future. Thank you Yose

Nir

NirSydney, NSW

Cheap prices that cost you more eventually

Bought a set of Wheels and tyres for my Prado , paid $2200 waited on site more then 3 hours every 5 min one of the Bro's is coming with his merc and they put it in before me .
First trip off road on the weekend 3 days later all 4 wheels had their color faded and one tyre was punctured. obviously the warranty will not cover this type of situation even that the manufacture have off road warranty but Tempe tyre is not an authorised dealer they sell grade B junk!!!!
DO Not GO THERE better to pay a few hundreds more