Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

Brand Manager for Tempe Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stephen
StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best price on tyres......

I have purchased tyres online from Tempe Tyres on three occasions. I can buy them and have them delivered to me here in Central Victoria heaps cheaper than I can buy the equivalent product locally. I drive an elderly Mercedes Benz, and it was fitted with Continental Tyres new, and I always replace them with Continentals from Tempe Tyres and have my local garage fit them.

Store LocationTempe NSW purchased online.
Phil O
Phil OSydney, NSW

Total waste of time

I called Tempe Tyres today to book new tyres.
I was told to bring the car in and did not need to book.
I asked the person on the phone if I would be able to wait the answer was yes.
I took the car in to the Tempe garage which was a 40min drive agreed and was told that it would take 3 hours.
I thought this was totally unreasonable 1/2 hour to 1 hour would have been ok.
I should have been told when I spoke to the salesman.

Puncture, rating below zero

Tried to get a puncture fixed on my 4wd, salesman said cannot be plugged or tube in, he lied, no rip on sides, got plug in for $20 elsewhere

Victor D.
Victor D.

He tried to sell me another tyre for $300, my tyre can do another 30 thousand ks, All tyres can be plugged or have a tube put in, unless its ripped from the side, they will convince you it will leak out of air, punctures are repairable

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Susan S.
Susan S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Above and Beyond

Had a flat tyre and had to make an emergency trip to QLD. Rang Tempe Tyres in Penrith and they not only had the unusual size tyre in stock but also fitted us in to put it on the car. They also rotated the wheels and balanced them. Really friendly and bent over backwards to get the job done. Def. will be going there again.

Short on staff

Bought 2 tyres. From Penrith today. Peter and Katie could not have done more for me... Seemed short on fitting staff to deal with the demand.

brandyismyfav
brandyismyfavSydney, NSW

Thought i was going to get ripped off. Did not get ripped off

I came in here and had a flat. Thought there is no way they will be able to fix this. Then they did a puncture job for $30. So I'll be back to them when all the tyres and alignment needs to be done. They are very friendly.

gg1
gg1

Due diligence

When one replaces tyres you would like to get basic information like, if the tyres recommended are superior or inferior to those which are to be replaced. Didn't do this simple step, wanting to get the sale perhaps, no, not being cynical! Get the basics right folks and actually explain to customers the facts so you can get repeat business!

Emerson Júnior
Emerson JúniorSydney, NSW

Online Booking useless Staff untrained

Booked online for 9:30 am Saturday when I got in store a old guys that suppose to serve me, picked up a call and spent probably more 25min while I was waiting for him. After that he handled to another girl at the reception that served me.. after 30 min my car still sitting outside she came 10:20 after wonder about the wait she said that would take 30-40min to get only 2 front tyres done...I questioned about the online booking, which I suppose to be served first... That did not happened.. My advice.to you go to somewhere else or if you don't have choice came early in the morning and get better prices than online ones..no one respects your online booking.. My still untouchable after 1 hour what a nightmare

Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

Great happy staff

Hi I haven’t been to Tempe tyres for a while and I’m so impressed on the service and competitive prices and choices staff are so very helpful I purchased 5 rims for my Jeep Wrangler and they look fantastic don’t bother shopping around they are the very best my black 2 door jeep looks amazing thanks Tempe tyres.
Frank

NO WARRANTY

I bought 4 tyres for my 4WD and they were all dried out and cracked after a year with 95% tread left as the vehicle was not a daily driver. They told me they wouldn’t warrant them because it’s been a year. The manufacturer told me they were old stock.

Crina
CrinaSydney, NSW

Terrible service. Flat tyre on the way out.

Had the rims fit this morning. On the way out the flat tyre sensor went on. Returned and were told off without even looking at the car. Ended with a completely flat tyre hours later, due to improper fitting.

Codey burns
Codey burns Central West, NSW

Quality service

Was a great transaction all the guys at Penrith were super welcoming can’t recommend them enough absolute legends highly recommend

Jemmie
JemmieSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Not my first time here. Always trust this shop. Before dealing with Jose and today dealing with Suraj. All of them are awesome

Luca T.
Luca T.Sydney, NSW

Ruined Alloy wheels and old tyres

eanie
eanieIllawarra, NSW

Very good service at a good price

Easy online selection and ordering process. Booking a time was simple and on arrival was looked after straight away. Drove out an hour later with a full set of new tyres. Very happy on this experience!

Read more reviews - page 2