4.2

3,313 reviews

Absolutely stunning!

Absolutely love this rug, colour is as advertised and goes really well in our nursery. It’s super soft too! Delivery took about a week but that’s good considering I ordered peak covid19 time so I was happy with that.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Angie, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the rugs you recently purchased from us. We greatly value your business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if ever a problem should arise.

Great !!!

It arrived in good time, we are yet to complete up as its a surprise for our daughter's Birthday, though instructions seem very clear for easy Assembly.

Thanks so much :o)

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Darrin. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

millie297

millie297Peel, WA

Stunning modern look and excellent quality.

The rug is absolutely beautiful. Colour is true to sample as is size. I am really impressed with everything about it in fact will be ordering another in very near future. Price was amazing considering the excellent quality of the rug. Just love it. Thank you Temple&Webster. Regards Cheryl.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Millie, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the rugs you recently purchased from us. We greatly value your business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if ever a problem should arise.

JaneB

JaneBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bed, but base needs improvement

The bed was arrived promptly and was fairly easy to put together. The base, however, is a different story. Too many half slats instead of just full slats across the base, so they keep falling out. Finding it especially annoying when making the bed. Will have to pop to the hardware to purchase full slats. Why some full slats and half slats? Once rectified, my teenage daughter will be extremely pleased. This is the first product I have purchased online that I am not completely satisfied with.

Patricia Watkins

Patricia WatkinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to assemble looks fantastic very sturdy. Great for the price. Plenty of room for everything.

Very easy to find what I wanted. There is a little discolour of the white wood on the side. But other than that it's great. It looks really great in my lounge room.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Patricia. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

Parcel not delivered :(

Ordered a $350 clock from temple and Webster and I was sent tracking then told my iten had been delivered but when I arrived home there was nothing, not even a card in the mail.
Now I’m worried I just wasted my money

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Millie, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I appreciate you raising this to our attention. I have sent you a direct message asking for your order details for me to assist you further. Regards, Nikka

Millie

Hi Nikita! Just letting you know my parcel did arrive! The courier company had marked my parcel as delivered when it was still at the depot. I rang them and they realised their mistake.
The clock I bought is beautiful and worth every penny!

sue40

sue40South East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite on line store!

Purchased a double bed platform base. Perfect condition, exactly as described, order late Thursday night and received Saturday! Excellent communication throughout transaction, I definitely recommend Temple & Webster. Excellent Aussie based company.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Sue. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

Nikka

First purchase with T&W - fantastic experience! I’ll be back for sure!!!

So happy to have found T&W - purchased Laura Empire table lamps which were on sale. Whole process was seamless and they arrived perfectly packed, I love them! Will be back!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mim. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

kiri_taupo

kiri_taupoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Exactly what I wanted!!

Exactly as shown in the picture and it was delivered so quick, I couldn’t be happier!
Also it’s easy to find what your looking for online and price ranges to suit everyone.
I’ll defiantly shop here again!!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Kiri. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

Kayt

KaytSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful Product

Beautiful design for a useful kitchen utensil. A gift for my daughter, I have had mine for 37 years and use it constantly, so she will have many years of successful roasting. Very happy with it, quick delivery and reasonably priced.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Kayt. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Absolutely love these planter boxes

Love this web site has so many lovely things and us so easy to navigate and buy and checkout easy and most of all great customer service.Will definitely recommend to all my friends

Eamonn

EamonnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer care

I ordered a desk with Temple & Webster that arrived within a week. Unfortunately, there was a significant crack on the top of the unit that was reported with photo evidence straight away.

It has been a month now and Temple & Webster have only responded with two emails requesting more information, which was promptly provided. The last contact from them was on May 5th.

As they have not been forthcoming in resolving this issue, I requested a refund a week ago. There has still been no response.

Although the sale and delivery was efficient, I would be wary about purchasing from Temple and Webster as their customer care has been disappointing.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thanks for your review, Eamonn. Your experience and feedback will never go unnoticed as this will help us improve our services. I have sent you a direct message asking for your order details for me to assist you further.

Regards, Nikka

Collette

Collette

My bedroom is now revamped

I am very pleased with the Belvedere bed base recently purchased and the assembly instructions were easy to follow. The quality is superb and this bed base will last me a life time.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Collette. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Looking forward to my grandkids using this bed

Easy to buy on line as my first purchases this way ,excellent communication by store for purchase and delivery times .havent put together yet as moving house will do so then .

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Exactly what I expected, thank you!

Very happy with the quality and it’s exactly as pictured. Suits the area I wanted it for perfectly so I’m really happy with this purchase. Great service with delivery also.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Marcia. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

JRick6

JRick6South East Queensland, QLD

I’ll never go back to any other sheets!

These are softer than expected, wash easily and dry quickly. I’m impressed with how warm they are on a cold night but don’t leave my feet overheating. The colour has such a soft relaxed look too.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Jrick6, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the sheets you recently purchased from us. We greatly value your business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if ever a problem should arise.

PatriceA

PatriceASouth East Queensland, QLD

Boston Adjustable Barstools

These bar stools look super elegant they are comfortable and they looked exactly the same as to what you see on the ad. I would highly recommend Temple and Webster when purchasing home furniture.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Patrice, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the barstools you recently purchased from us. We greatly value your business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if ever a problem should arise.

Dissappointed

DissappointedIllawarra, NSW

Poor quality and worse customer service

An expensive piece of furniture arrived broken. It was constructed poorly with only staples used in its construction. Various attempts to contact T&W by phone and email were unsuccessful. Lodged a dispute at PayPal when T&W finally made contact. Now 6 weeks waiting for a credit they agreed to.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Customer CareTemple & Webster

So Pleased! Even better in real life! Love them!

Great value for the money . Best online store to navigate, huge range to choose from, really impressed with the quality, just a breeze to assemble.
Used online chat, so helpful & obliging, terrific experience, have since bought other items, I'm sold!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Maurie. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the 1st choice

Recently I bought some towels as a set from temple and webster. The Jenny Mclean towel set was really great but on purchase of some navy towls which had the temple and webster label they arent great. The first set as mentioned washed up very well. The Navy towels are terrible for fluff and the side seam came undone. I also bought some light green towels which seem fine. I didnt retun any as I never do and dont have time for that. Choose carefully the first set were 600GSM and the second set 800GSM . second set hopeless first and third good.

Kathy

I have sent the details you requested. Looking forward to any assistance and goodwill you provide. regards Kathryn

Minna Pius

Minna Piusasked

Hi Guys,
I'm building a new house and need a ceiling light. Top priority is that it provides sufficient light however I want it to match the theme of the room which is marble design/grey/rose gold. I'm thinking of a copper design light. Could someone guide me with this? Thank you!!

Hi Minna,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Our design team has made it easy for you to decide what would be the best style for your space and interest. You may check our blogs that may help you by clicking this link: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/style-and-advice

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Margaret M.

Margaret M.asked

I just want to know if my delivery is still coming today please

Donna W.
Donna W.

Hi. I was really surprised about how quick the delivery of my mattress was, before the restrictions were lifted I was really apprehensive about it. But it arrived and I was very happy (I'm in W.A)

Lynne
Lynne

Margaret, your order will arrive quite quickly usually. If you have waited more than a week - please contact them
I am sure you are able to track your order from your confirmation email??

Hi Margaret,

I'm sorry to hear you have not yet received your order. Please feel free to send us your order details so we can investigate this with our courier. You can drop us a message via our Help page: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/help/faq.php or chat to us on live chat on the website (8am to 11pm Mon to Fri or 9am to 6pm Sat & Sun AEST)

Louj

DSF

DSFasked

Soho chairs in charcoal color, is it black or it has blue tint in it?

Hello,

The colour is charcoal grey.

Our website is designed to give the best possible visual representation of the items featured in our catalogue and includes comprehensive product information. While we and suppliers endeavour to best capture the true to life product colours in photographs, it's worth bearing in mind however, colours can vary between monitors, devices and lighting conditions.

Hope this helps!