Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

WendyW
WendyWLaunceston, TAS

Perfect mirror for our bathrooms

We were looking for timber mirrors for our bathrooms. The timber is of high quality, we are very happy with the product . We bought 2!

Jose
JoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online company I have ever dealt with

I bought a bed frame back in December, I have received 4 boxes out of 5, I have complaint multiple times about the missing box, but they are so slow at getting back to me, they have given me so many excuses, issues with the courier, with the warehouse, I have been going in circles with them, it is exhausting, last week they said a replacement has been sent but the courier says they haven't received anything, I DO NOT recommend this company.

Polly
PollyQueensland

Bought as a Xmas gift and she absolutely loved it. ❤

So easy to find it and pay for it and it was delivery was very prompt. Package was damaged but didn't effect the chair

So good!

Beautiful weight for summer months. I am going to buy more. Never again a doona. Always a coverlet. Great colour.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Kay, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

David H
David HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Fit

Product was exactly as described, perfect fit for our needs. Timely delivery and the price very competitive. Very simple process to order and pay.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Quality built office furniture at a reasonable price.
Delivered as described and some minor assembly required. No complaints so far.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Rob. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Joanne L
Joanne LSydney

Good value for money

Good value for money, fits the mattress well. Has very deep sides to it so you can really tuck it under .

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Joanne. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
JoM
JoMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful faux Fig tree

I always love the Temple&Webster site because there are so many options to choose from and the delivery is always fast. I was hunting for a large plant and found this lovely faux fig tree that adds a great visual height to my living room. The leaves are a bit stiff when you first get it out of the box but they settle well after a while and it looks as good as a real tree. So happy with this purchase, thanks T&W!

BROOKE
BROOKE

Perfect addition to our bedroom!

Item was as described. Delivery process was quick and easy. Love the new lamp and it gives off great light for reading!

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfect product and delivery time.

Very satisfied, great range, fast delivery and easy to assemble, excellent service. Products were exactly as chosen from Temple and Webster range.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi There, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Sumeyra
SumeyraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

Great for learning kids, from the colours to the way its built everything is A+. I highly recommend.

Lorraine B
Lorraine BSydney, NSW

Jefferson TV unit

So easy shopping with Temple & Webster delivery is excellent products are great would highly recommend and the new Jefferson Unit looks amazing. Just love it. Very easy to put ❤

Cushion covers

Love the quality of the fabric and the colours are absolutely what I imagined them to be Fantastic product and delivery was really fast

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Geraldine, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Gayle
GayleVictoria

Floor lamp

I was very satisfied with my lamp and it was easy to assemble. I bought online and it was easy to find

Adele
AdeleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Purchase

I'd been deliberating over a few double beds on a range of sites, and finally settled upon the Imogen bed from Temple and Webster as it had such great reviews. I was not disappointed! This bed is really sturdy and well designed, yet it was so easy to assemble by myself. The dark blue velvet adds a touch of class to the spare room too! Guests have said that this bed is very comfortable to sleep on, making it the perfect purchase!

Jess R.
Jess R.asked

Hi, I was wondering if I am able to pick up the item from a warehouse instead of paying a pricey shipping. Is this possible?

Hi Jess,

Unfortunately, we don’t offer pickups from our supplier's warehouse for any of our products.

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Temple & Webster.

kate
kateasked

Hello, i was about to purchase a photo frame today for $49.95. The delivery estimate was $31.00. I live in Melbourne. How and why is this high ? I therefore decided not to purchase the item

Hi Kate,

We are sorry to hear about the delivery estimate for the photo frame you were interested in purchasing and we appreciate your feedback.

Temple & Webster.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,