Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

T&W should have a standard delivery fee for similar items

Expensive delivery fees for certain items. When you are choosing your living room furniture on delivery price, it makes you feel disgruntled

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Luc
LucHobart, TAS

Temple & Webster missing items from Order

Defective Furniture | Unhelpful Customer Team | Refuse to full refund

1. Defective Furniture: Bought a table, the screws simply can not be screwed in. The table shakes when I write. (https://youtu.be/UXb4sC6Pj0I) (https://youtu.be/-3b2jegpeoM)
2. Unhelpful Customer Team: T&W's workaround is to screw harder. I'm pretty sure this will break the table. (I don't know if they did it on purpose, so you cannot return the table)
3. Refuse to full refund: T&W classifies this as a change of mind return. If a customer receives a defective furniture, then wants to return it, The customer should be responsible for the loss.

Biljana
BiljanaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Do not recommend online purchase. Products look very different from the advertisements on the WEB page.

The item I received was of a worse quality that what was advertised and did not match the images on the WEB page.

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these chairs! Comfortable, stylish and very quick delivery!

The dining chairs were delivered really fast and were very easy to put together. They are extremely comfortable and look fantastic in my Hamptons style dining area.

Brad S.
Brad S.Sydney, NSW

Misleading Product Description and Hopeless Support

Richard
Richard

The Worst to Deal With.. Never Again T&W

Ordered:
Large Odessa Industrial Shelving Unit since Dec 2021.
And all I got were incomplete parts, see image below.
Weeks and weeks of emails and chats exchange led to nowhere. Was told it will be investigated but nothing happened. Second package lost still investigating, replacement requested, knowing later that the process has not begun yet its Jan 19, 2022 now. Refunded payment.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great range & great quality homewares.

We love love temple & Webster, half our homewares and linen is from there.
Fast shipping and great customer service. No issues so far.

PaolaV
PaolaVSydney, NSW

LOVE THEM

Very nice colour and comfortable. Easy to order on line and delivery was very prompt even during Xmas. Recommend T&W very professional.

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling experience with Temple and Webster.

Tony8029

Nice to see that your copy and paste skills are working well.

Bronwyn
BronwynSouthwest, VIC

Perfect

The white canopy double bed looks just fabulous very sturdy and very easy to assemble
Great price and speedy delivery

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Bronwyn. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

LynneP
LynnePSydney, NSW

A well priced coffee table - suits the coastal feel

This table is a perfect size for our lounge room. Delivery was quick and assembly instructions easy to follow. A tiny paint chip on the top unfortunately but otherwise, a nice coffee table.

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

arrived very promptly and it goes with the lounge suite .I bought thisyear

Quite easy to navigate .very satisfied with the rug I purchased .Very happy.with the qualityand the colourblendsin the chairs I bought.

Jackie c
Jackie c

Nice non slip rug

Nice colours in rug doesn’t slip service was fast thank you. Was packaged well, we are very happy with this rug.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jackie, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Lyn
LynWestern District, VIC

What service? :(

I purchased an outdoor sofa after an online chat confirmation that my order would be delivered prior to Xmas. Despite a delivery date if 14/12, 3 of 4 boxes arrived on the 17/12. I box missing! :( It couldn't be located for over 2 weeks. We missed family making use of this for Christmas. With assembling we found one cushion missing....We are still waiting for the missing cushion! Covid delays expected, but this is beyond that!
...then I get an email to invite me to review my purchase...of a dog's cloud bed bought in April 2018! No mention of the recent debacle with our outdoor sofa. Be very, very careful with your ordering through T&W. :( Not happy...and a shame, as both products are excellent, as described too

Jess R.
Jess R.asked

Hi, I was wondering if I am able to pick up the item from a warehouse instead of paying a pricey shipping. Is this possible?

kate
kateasked

Hello, i was about to purchase a photo frame today for $49.95. The delivery estimate was $31.00. I live in Melbourne. How and why is this high ? I therefore decided not to purchase the item

Hi Kate,

We are sorry to hear about the delivery estimate for the photo frame you were interested in purchasing and we appreciate your feedback.

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,