2,030

Best day bed for a studio-ever!

Temple & Webster had exactly what I was looking for, which was a day bed for my new painting studio with roll out (flat paper storage) beneath. Arriving earlier than promised, it was astonishingly easy to assemble. The finished product is very sturdy, sleek black and elegant. Perfect for my needs! Love it!

Very nice dinner set

Very satisfied with the dinner set its just what I wanted and looks better than pictures will definitely get more items when our house is finished. Would definitely recommend to my friends buying from the company

Kimberley

KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality service and products

New dinning chairs, great quality very happy. Customer service was fantastic, staff were helpful and new chairs were dispatched immediately without fuss when AusPost lost one box. Definately shopping again.

GeeGee

GeeGee

Super Handy

Super handy product, easy to assemble, looks great, perfect size for my area in garage, getting good comments from friends & family, would recommend your product to anyone, perfect gift for Christmas

FirstComplaintEver

FirstComplaintEverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

They are fine if nothing goes wrong but when it does (ie faulty product) their customer service is shocking!! No one returns calls or emails and I found out no one had even actioned getting a replacement part a week after my first call despite me contacting them multiple times. I will never buy from them again.

Olive

OliveBlackmans Bay

Beautiful Coffee Table

This is the second furniture item we have purchased from T&W. Website enables easy research, items were packaged well with efficient delivery. Coffee table excellent quality and easy to assemble. Very happy with our purchase.

Jorowe

JoroweGippsland, VIC

Love love love it!

Very easy to use. Accurate product description. Easy to assemble and very happy with quality and service.product as described. Was just what I needed for room makeover. Thank you so much!

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Love love it great quality

Navigation good, very satisfied, great product, easy assembly. Would buy from Temple and Webster again very easy and very easy quick delivery. Thank you very much for my great product.

LF90

LF90AU

Very pleased

Purchased two bedside tables at a very good price. A little tricky to assemble but eventually worked it out. They work well and appear sturdy. Very happy with the purchase.

RobinP

RobinPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ideal for a small balcony - a glass of wine and a BBQ meal - This is the life

A well designed compact set of 2 chairs and table - just ideal for a smaller balcony.
Prompt delivery with no assembly other than to remove from box
Looking forward to watching the sun set as we eat meals outside

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thank you for the 5-star review, Robin! We are delighted to know that you're superbly satisfied with the whole shopping experience. We do hope to see you shop with us again soon.

NemaK

NemaKSydney, NSW

Bar stools

Great products with the even better price tag. I order mine online and it was so easy to navigate through the website and the product range is amazing. My 4years old really love it. Easy for him to move it around.
Thanks, I will definitely shop with you again.

Excellent rug! Fast delivery

I love my rug. Looks exactly same as I saw in the pictures online. Received within a week. Shipped from warehouse within a 1 business day as well. Happy customer for now.

Kez

KezAdelaide

Excellent!

I have bought three of these over the last two years.I use them for my shower screens every time the shower is used. I bought one for my son as well. I would recommend this product.

Buyer beware

Do not buy from this company! I purchased 2 lamps that were not as advertised. This is due to poor photography on their part. I have had 4 online chats that have resulted in each consultant telling me that it is a change of mind return, and therefore they will only issue a credit note less the return shipping. They totally ignore that the item that is advertised is not what I received. After 4 attempts I still havent received the return labels. I now have to lodge a complaint with Department of Fair Trading to try and recoup my money. The worst customer service I have ever dealt with! Purchase at your own risk!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Caleb S.

Caleb S.

Seriously great product and customer service

I don't usually go out of my way to congratulate a successful purchase, but Temple & Webster were fantastic. The entire experience with these guys was brilliant. Great online chat support, very knowledgeable staff who give great recommendations, and many other reasons. Couldn't recommend these guys enough!

nicole

nicoleSydney, NSW

lovely addition to an outdoor area

The addition of the festoon lights on our deck has transformed the atmosphere and created a more usable space. They are bright enough so that we can see well but still remain cosy. It was very easy to install and the fact that you can link several strands together is great.
Delivery was prompt and packaging adequate to ensure no break!

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Love it, really happy with it.

Quality was really good easy to assemble delivery time was quick I have been waiting for a dining room chair from Freedom for over six weeks now so might try you guys in future.

What a beautiful rug.

The rug is absolutely stunning, even better looking than it appeared on-line. Definitely will use more once the other rooms are finished, we just need to decide which ones, the range is huge. Quick delivery and very well packaged.

AnnetteK

AnnetteKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely look for my spare room.

The daybed is exactly as shown on the website. It was easy enough for two of us to assemble. I am very happy with the whole transaction and would shop with Temple & Webster again.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Effective screen to separate bedroom area

Allows gentle light to enter room, attractive screening for privacy. Arrived in good condition with packaging intact and no damage to screen.
Small gaps between each panel and very light

Meg S.

Meg S.asked

I recently ordered a hammock from you guys and was charged the right amount from it but since then there has been two or three more transactions gone through on my card from you guys withdrawing $0.01. Why is this happening?

Hi Meg,

I have sent you a private message so we can investigate this further. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

pauline

paulineasked

why doesn't your courier text to advise when they're approaching the delivery address???

Hi Pauline,

Their demanding schedules may not always allow for drivers to offer a detailed time frame. Hence, we always recommend nominating a delivery address that's most suitable during business hours or alternatively, provide an Authority To Leave instruction for the driver to leave goods on the property if it's safe to do so such as by the front door or carport etc. We also send dispatch emails with tracking links which will give you a more accurate grasp on the whereabouts of your delivery.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Ch Masked

Is this a scam site?
No phone contact, no response to emails after days, no tracking responses, no product delivery after almost a week?

karinhampson1
karinhampson1

It seems a bit that way. I think their customer service is based overseas so it's all by email and you wait days for a reply. The replies are also very automated, same reply 3 times over, each time from a different representative. It's very painful to try and return something. I regret buying from this website. Once my rug situation is sorted out, I will never buy from this company again.

Hello Charles,

We tried to call you earlier to discuss the progress of your orders but you were unavailable at the time.

We wish to extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused when trying to track the whereabouts of the goods. If you can please check your email, we've sent you something in relation to their current delivery status.

Moreover, to answer the question, we have several avenues for contact which are all available for assistance. You can reach us via our LiveChat support on our website, call us on 1300 900 675, or send us an email via our Help page: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/help/faq.php

We hope to hear from you soon on the last email we sent.

Chelsea

Ch M

Need to separate marketing hype from facts within forums like these..
Facts: a) two support requests opened zero response in 2 days, this reality is clearly unacceptable..
b) wasted hours in overseas phone centers with zero progress only excuses as to why nothing is Temple & Websters problem, despite a commitment to delivery by the 27th Sept this is the 2nd of oct and your call center simply has excuses but refuses to take any responablity for its products or delivery.
c) live chat does not exist and most likely would go to same as call center ( my guess)..

Please understand the reality for your customers, as demonstrated with actual examples in this forum, and please address the systemic issues rather than simply "posting the same tired and canned responses"..
I suggest Temple & Webster listen to its customers and actually take responablity for the systemic failures identified herein.

I would also respectfully suggest one cease use of Allied Express for your shipments goods sitting in depots for over 4 days with zero action is unacceptable for any online store of any type, just a suggestion.

At this point no goods and approaching a week, online stores line Appliances online deliver next day and have a easy to use track system that just works, hence it is posable, but the realty is Temple & Websters is an abject failure.
The proof is in the eating not the marketing..
Hope some progress will happen soon..

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives