Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

This is Perfect . We can’t live without it .❤️

We love our cart . Easy to put it together . We ordered it online and it arrived quickly . So happy and it looks Fabulous. ❤️❤️❤️

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

BryceVictoria

Mattress and Bed frame

Extremely happy with the bed and mattress. Enjoyed putting the frame together and the delivery was prompt. We definitely shop at Temple and Webster again.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Pochahontis
PochahontisSydney, NSW

Terrible quality and poor service overall....don't do it!

I bought two expensive baskets from Temple and Webster, the same basket times 2. When they arrived, they were completely different. Despite sending photos and showing the obvious differences in colour and size, they would not provide a refund or swap them for what I wanted. They would only offer a store credit. The whole process was really hopeless. The quality of the products is very poor...shop somewhere else.

Waiting waiting waiting

I bought an office chair. Website said it was in stock and gave me a standard delivery timeframe.
It’s now 10 days since I ordered, order status simply says ‘back order’ I tried the live chat. Gave the reference number, while I was waiting they hung up on me due to ‘user inactivity’
Would not buy through them again.

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally got a resolution to my case

Sue
Sue Sydney, NSW

Great website and products.

Website easy to navigate. Easy ordering and prompt shipping. I ordered a king size doona cover. Great quality and reasonable price.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Sue for sharing your review. Your love and support mean a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

mary
mary

Quick delivery good quality

My order of 2 quilts onkaparinga ..and 2 pillows was quickly delivered within 1 week of ordering, the woollen quilts were super warm and high quality , and pillows were great..

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Mary. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Ella
EllaPerth, WA

Product was damaged, excellent customer service

ann

Terrible quality. Do not buy.

Misleading and deceptive conduct: Purchased bookshelf described as having a timber frame. Product that arrived was MDF (only legs were timber).

Product not fit for purpose: MDF was such poor quality that its toxic fumes have filled the entire room and haven't dissipated for 6 days - despite continually airing room.

ann

Entirely ignoring consumer law again. You say "Items returned must be in 'as-new' condition and packaged securely in the original packaging". This is against Australian Consumer Law.

I've already arranged for refund.

Ali
Ali

Do not buy from Temple and Webster, and Allied Express are even worse!

I ordered 3 identical desks. They sent me one desk only, the other 2 are with Allied Express and have been sitting in the bay waiting for collection for 3 weeks. I put my order in well before lockdown. All they do is ask you for your order number and that they will chase it but nothing happens. They've been telling me this for 3 weeks now. Allied Express refers you to T&W, and T&W refer you back to Allied. No help at all. Do not let your consumers buy things if you cant deliver. At least tell us it needs months to be delivered. This is shocking customer service.

lochlan hall
lochlan hallSydney

Do not purchase from Temple & Webster

I recently purchased a bed frame from Temple & Webster, the item was purchased online. Upon purchasing, the delivery timeframe was expected to be delivered at 28/07 - I then tracked the order on the 28/07 and called there postal service "Allied Road Express" , Allied advised that it could take 3 months to get the item out of the facility. Allied advising they told Temple & Webster about the heavy delays due to COVID. Temple & Webster failed to tell customers and hence shows they care more about profit/bottom line than their customers.

TamarinG
TamarinGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast delivery

I ha e recently moved into a brand new house. I have purchased several items form Temple & Webster over the past few weeks.
I found there service excellent. The delivery times on the items is 2-4 days, and have been delivered on time with a tracking service. All of the items have been just as described and of a high quality.
One item had to be returned and it was a simple process at no cost to me, and I even received a follow up call to make sure I was satisfied.

I would definitely recommend using temple & Webster, as I will continue to do.

Sufferer
Sufferer

I've recently bought several items

I've recently purchased several items from Temple and Webster including glassware, a bed, a set of dresser drawers, and a dining table.
We had a couple of issues with the bed and dresser drawers. The need arrives and had a noticeable black mark on the end board velvet. We contacted them and they arranged a replacement. When the drawers arrived, there were scratches all over one side panel. I contacted them again and this time they simply refunded the entire amount and I got to keep the item. So really I couldn't fault them. They are great and very quick to reply on their chat. Everything else I bought from them has been great.

Michelle C.
Michelle C.Wimmera, VIC

Stunning pressed metal side table

This pressed metal side table is perfect for small places that need a functional table that is also stylish. The Temple and Webster website is easy to use and has a massive selection of high quality decor to suit everyones styling needs. All items are recieved promptly in perfect condition as described and displayed on their website.

Ashley
AshleySydney, NSW

Happy with desk and chair

Very happy with my new work from home desk and chair. Good quality and fits the space well. We ordered some stuff from Koala Living which never turned up, after 7 months they admitted they had "lost" the items so we got a refund and bought from Temple Webster instead. Stuff turned up in less than 5 days! And during lockdown! Much better!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We are happy to know you've had a great shopping experience with us. Enjoy your new desk and chair! Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Read more reviews - page 2