Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Joanne L
Joanne LSydney

Super comfortable

Got this mattress as upgraded our son from a single to double bed. It is super comfortable and well made. Sprung into shape as soon as we unboxed it. Very happy with it, especially at this price point, it offers excellent value for money.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Perfect product and delivery time.

Very satisfied, great range, fast delivery and easy to assemble, excellent service. Products were exactly as chosen from Temple and Webster range.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi There, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Sumeyra
SumeyraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

Great for learning kids, from the colours to the way its built everything is A+. I highly recommend.

Lorraine B
Lorraine BSydney, NSW

Jefferson TV unit

So easy shopping with Temple & Webster delivery is excellent products are great would highly recommend and the new Jefferson Unit looks amazing. Just love it. Very easy to put ❤

Cushion covers

Love the quality of the fabric and the colours are absolutely what I imagined them to be Fantastic product and delivery was really fast

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Geraldine, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Gayle
GayleVictoria

Floor lamp

I was very satisfied with my lamp and it was easy to assemble. I bought online and it was easy to find

Adele
AdeleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Purchase

I'd been deliberating over a few double beds on a range of sites, and finally settled upon the Imogen bed from Temple and Webster as it had such great reviews. I was not disappointed! This bed is really sturdy and well designed, yet it was so easy to assemble by myself. The dark blue velvet adds a touch of class to the spare room too! Guests have said that this bed is very comfortable to sleep on, making it the perfect purchase!

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Sam
Sam

A joke of an online store

Shocking delivery times. I've been waiting for a table which is in stock for more than 2 weeks, and it is supposed to be with the courier but the courier is saying they don't have it. Such a joke!

Kerrie Gravenall
Kerrie GravenallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New purchase

Store was easy to navigate. Very happy with my purchase and delivery. Very happy with the quality and no assembly was required.

Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

T&W should have a standard delivery fee for similar items

Expensive delivery fees for certain items. When you are choosing your living room furniture on delivery price, it makes you feel disgruntled

Warranty Claim MadeNo
LucHobart, TAS

Temple & Webster missing items from Order

Hi Luc,

Apologise for the inconvenience. I tried calling you but unfortunately, I was unable to reach you. As previously mentioned I have located your case and I will continue our correspondence via email for ease of reference. Warm Regards Helen

Defective Furniture | Unhelpful Customer Team | Refuse to full refund

Update: I was contacted by their customer team, and the issue has been resolve.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Defective Furniture: Bought a table, the screws simply can not be screwed in. The table shakes when I write. (https://youtu.be/UXb4sC6Pj0I) (https://youtu.be/-3b2jegpeoM)
2. Unhelpful Customer Team: T&W's workaround is to screw harder. I'm pretty sure this will break the table. (I don't know if they did it on purpose, so you cannot return the table)
3. Refuse to full refund: T&W classifies this as a change of mind return. If a customer receives a defective furniture, then wants to return it, The customer should be responsible for the loss.

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these chairs! Comfortable, stylish and very quick delivery!

The dining chairs were delivered really fast and were very easy to put together. They are extremely comfortable and look fantastic in my Hamptons style dining area.

Brad S.
Brad S.Sydney, NSW

Misleading Product Description but resolved to the best of their ability

Richard
Richard

The Worst to Deal With.. Never Again T&W

Ordered:
Large Odessa Industrial Shelving Unit since Dec 2021.
And all I got were incomplete parts, see image below.
Weeks and weeks of emails and chats exchange led to nowhere. Was told it will be investigated but nothing happened. Second package lost still investigating, replacement requested, knowing later that the process has not begun yet its Jan 19, 2022 now. Refunded payment.

Jess R.
Jess R.asked

Hi, I was wondering if I am able to pick up the item from a warehouse instead of paying a pricey shipping. Is this possible?

Hi Jess,

Unfortunately, we don’t offer pickups from our supplier's warehouse for any of our products.

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Temple & Webster.

kate
kateasked

Hello, i was about to purchase a photo frame today for $49.95. The delivery estimate was $31.00. I live in Melbourne. How and why is this high ? I therefore decided not to purchase the item

Hi Kate,

We are sorry to hear about the delivery estimate for the photo frame you were interested in purchasing and we appreciate your feedback.

Temple & Webster.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,