Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ronaldo

RonaldoPerth, WA

Hopeless Customer Service

Terry White Rockingham. Early on a Sunday morning and terrible customer service, even though very few customer. Could not care less attitude. Pathetic!
Will travel further to Chemist Warehouse next time.

Store LocationRockingham

Gopala Govindan

Gopala GovindanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced

At Terrywhite chemmart prices are double. Ridiculous and ripping off customers. Very bad. Those who have no choice paying too much. I just bought antibiotics capsules from chemist warehouse for $9.26 and last time I bought the same medicine from TERRYWHITE CHEMMART for $18.95. I can't believe this. How badly Terrywhite chemmart ripping off people in health product. Consumers affairs should step in.

Bad service

Schofields Terry White.
Pharmacist was very rude staff were not much better.
I understand if your having a bad day but seriously! , don't work in customer service. Won't be shopping here again!

Store LocationTerry White Schofields.
Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Plenty of other chemists around...so don't bother with this one...

Consistently bad customer service. Every time I have been in the store they are talking amongst themselves and ignore waiting customers. I won't bother going back if I feel like I'm always interrupting someone's coffee break...Jordan Springs chemist has their act together so try there instead...

Store LocationCranebrook

Addict061

Addict061Southern and Hills, SA

Ridiculously Over Priced

Sometimes you just have to take a stand against blatant rip offs. After comparing prices (after my purchase ) I was horrified to discover I payed nearly DOUBLE what I should have- even after asking for price matching to Chemist Warehouse. PLEASE check pricing and Make sure they price match. This chain takes advantage of those who can't go elsewhere and are in desperate need of medication. SHAME ON YOU TERRY WHITE for audacious profiteering in a health care industry.
Please think twice where you spend your money.

Terry White Schofields : Pathetic Service with arrogant manager

Went to the Terry White Schofields branch today, had to pick a parcel from parcel point as they are one of the participating store. The lady at the counter, apparently the store manager there , a very arrogant and discriminating lady kept chatting with another customer, completely ignoring me.I kept waiting patiently and when the lady who was chatting with her left it was my turn, she just rudely asked me to get out of the line and wait as she would serve the customer next to me. Appalling service very rude and arrogant staff will never go there again.

Store LocationTerry white schofields

Mantoux

MantouxSouth East Queensland, QLD

should be outlawed

This chain of pharmacies sells out-of-date baby food and children's medicine, they have suddenly taken it off the shelf.
Please check the expiry date of anything you buy here.
This is another business which puts profits above all else.

Store LocationSamford

lauren

lauren

Check your meds I was given the wrong stuff

I had to order the stuff I needed for a colonoscopy op. for 7am on Monday
I had to start taking the meds on the day before., a Sunday. When I opened the box they had given me the wrong stuff. I called and they said they’d ring me back. In the end I had to ring around 6 other chemists to try to find the stuff and finally did. Everywhere else needed to order it and being a Sunday made it a no.
Never been to a chemist and got the wrong meds before. Will not be going back to this one.

Store LocationTerry White Chemist Mount Ommaney
Alison Horscroft

Alison HorscroftSydney, NSW

1st time visit

not impressed at all, the lad behind the counter was playing on his phone, then I was charged for using eftpos!!!
Won't ever go there again. They did have what I needed though.

Store LocationProspect. NSW
AnyaQu

AnyaQuSydney, NSW

Over priced!

Bought a Novasone cream 0.1% from them, been charged for$20.55 them found out it’s only $7.90 at chemist warehouse. Called them 20mins after I bought it they refused to refund it even the whole cream is still completely sealed it their plastic prescription bag. Will never buy from them ever again!

Store LocationTerry white Revesby

Norkai

NorkaiAU

RUDE AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Store LocationPacific fair

Heavyduty A.

Heavyduty A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

UGLIEST encounter for my wife

Store LocationDandenong plaza

Witchy

WitchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RIP OFF :(

How can a pharmacy justify a $12 price difference for a prescription $15.90 Chemist warehouse, 28.90 Terry white. I will not every buy anything from your pharmacy again. You have lost me as a customer.

Raj

Raj

Overpriced and poor service

I just had a flu jab on Saturday 11/05/2019 and this was charged at $24.95. Your website is advertising for $19.95.
No one at the pharmacy mentioned about the upfront cost before jab. Also, I was not given any paperwork regarding the vaccine. I guess it is mandatory to provide vaccination advice. I always received this in previous years. The staff was too busy to listen to the customer and my overall experience was horrible. Unfortunately, I need to write a lot of reviews against TerryWhite's horrible service in the area.

Go to Chemist Warehouse you can get the vaccination is $12.99. (half price)

Store LocationBelmont forum
PerthRC

PerthRCPerth, WA

Overpriced

Examples:
Fluvax: Terry White =$19.95. Chemist Warehouse =$12.99
amoxycillin/clavulanic acid 875/125mg (antibiotic, generic): Terry White = $14.95. Chemist Warehouse: $5.50

Happy to pay a small bit extra for the convenience (Terry White is closer for me) ... but not a these price differences.

Store LocationWA
Konda P

Konda PSydney, NSW

Rude and dishonest

Store LocationKogarah Terry White Chemists

Josh

JoshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy valley Terry white chemist,

My best advice is to not go to happy valley chemist because of the chemist Michael, upon trying to obtain a sick note I was told no with a disgusted look on his face ( like how dare you for coming in an asking me to do that at 4 pm) I shall be advising any and all not to go to this chemist for his arrogance. You sir are a public servant

Store LocationHappy valley

Beatrice Rogan

Beatrice RoganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watch for incorrect pricing

Store LocationStockland shopping centre caloundra

John D.

John D.North Queensland, QLD

Double the price for antibiotics

I’m extremely sorry but why am I paying twice as much as other pharmacies for antibiotics? This is outrageous you should be ashamed of yourself Terry White Chemart. I will not be back, even if it is conveniently located next to a bulk billing medical centre.

michelleEyre Peninsula, SA

poor customer service, no medications in store travel to closet town which is 3 hours away

not satisfied with service store closing too early on weekends when people need medications very poor customer service not wanting to help customers too many workers not knowing enough information.

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

Yorky

Yorkyasked

In this weeks Catalogue you have Thompson's Hemp products for sale @ 40% off, I have tried all your stores 10km around 5109 area with no success, two of your stares even tried other stores at no avail. Do you really have this product or am I wasting my time?

Ramz

Ramzasked

Hi do you know any terry white chemist that sells tendre poison?

Gadgetgirl
Gadgetgirl

Not personally, sorry. Have you tried their website? Give them a ring they have been helpful before they may be able to tell you which store may have it.