Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

Rude and dishonest

I went to purchase a product in Terry white Kogarah as it is in the station. I asked fur a price match as there is a big board claiming that they price match other stores. Went to the counter and asked for a price match, was told that it is below their purchase price and the manager was very rude and angry, mostly because I was asking for a price match. I think it's not even worth my time to go into the store rather I go to one of the 100 other stores nearby. Today, my wife went to buy another medication and inquiring in another store about the price, she was supposed to see the price of the same product is inflated to double the amount. When asked why it is so they, she got a response that medications are not for free. I think Terry white is assuming that they can survive in this business with pissing customers off.

Store LocationKogarah Terry White Chemists

Happy valley Terry white chemist,

My best advice is to not go to happy valley chemist because of the chemist Michael, upon trying to obtain a sick note I was told no with a disgusted look on his face ( like how dare you for coming in an asking me to do that at 4 pm) I shall be advising any and all not to go to this chemist for his arrogance. You sir are a public servant

Store LocationHappy valley

Watch for incorrect pricing

Recently I went to your shop at Stockland Shopping Centre Caloundra and asked the pharmacy section for a product. I was taken to a shelf with the product with a large yellow sign directly under it stating the price as 19.95. I asked the attendant if that was the price and was told yes. When we went to the register to pay the price went up $10. The manager advised me they were not legally required to honour the posted price or the price quoted by the staff person as under the price was very small writing listing a variation of that product.
If I had made the error I could accept the change, but given I was told by the staff and then shamed in front of other people in the store when I questioned the price and process.Shame on you. You have lost a long time customer.

Store LocationStockland shopping centre caloundra

Double the price for antibiotics

I’m extremely sorry but why am I paying twice as much as other pharmacies for antibiotics? This is outrageous you should be ashamed of yourself Terry White Chemart. I will not be back, even if it is conveniently located next to a bulk billing medical centre.

poor customer service, no medications in store travel to closet town which is 3 hours away

not satisfied with service store closing too early on weekends when people need medications very poor customer service not wanting to help customers too many workers not knowing enough information.

Bought baby formula which was expired 4 months before

I bought formula for my 8 month old baby from Terry white chemist in Australia fair. after two days when my baby was unwell I found out the product was expired 4 months ago!!!

Liars

Rang up and spoke to some girl named Jess or Mel asked if they could pierce my ears and then they could change them straight away as I’m allergic to their earrings , she spoke to the one in charge she said yes that was fine , so I come in and then meet her today and she said that she never said that? Made me feel as if I lied and made up that she could do it which I didn’t. She did say that she could do it, kind of disrespectful but all good changed them at home myself . Did a decent job on piercing

TWC Bayonet Head Albany won't do multiple repeats of Blood Pressure pills for 69 yo man.

Yesterday (11 Jan 2019) I went to Terry White Chemmart in Bayonet Head Albany WA 6330 to pick up my usual prescription. This branch of Terry White Chemmart has a new owner who has instructed staff not to do any multiple repeats for anyone. Every other Chemist I have ever been to has always done two or three of the repeats at the same time. Even Terry White's did this before the new owner took over.

The policy leaves nothing to the descretion of the assistant. I am 69 years old on regular BP medication. I am hardly likely to take an overdose of Telmisartan. I am sure the assistant realised that the policy was utterly stupid, but she was told not to do multiple repeats and she did as she was told.

I hope that by giving this review, I am making people aware that they won't get the same service at TWC Bayonet Head as they would at any other chenist. As I said to the assistant, TWC Bayonet Head will lose customers.

Staff and there people skills.

I am always happy with what i buy in the chemist but the service is absolutely shocking. Staff are rude.

Confusing Script Labelling

Range of products - I have had to travel 60kms to get what I want because they no longer stock certain products or medications at the local chemist since being ran by the Terry White franchise.

Price Matching

Terry White at Mount Omanney, are exceptionally good. Medications are explained and you may consult with chemists for assistance with over the counter medications. Their main assets are their staff who are bright and ever helpful. Worth thinking about dropping your write in and going shopping.. The range of goods is amazing if its a chemist line and not in they will get it for you.

Disappointed in Terry White Pharmacy’s decision to merge

Terry White Chemart is a cheap junk store chemist - nothing like the professional pharmacy stores it used to be as Terry White. I have given feedback on 2 occasions to Terry White ‘Chemart’ and got no reply - very unprofessional. Staff at stores continue to say they are shocked at what Terry White has done to some of the management staff who lost their jobs in the merger.

Great customer service

Staff are always helpful and discreet. I feel I can approach them with my queries and they will always be answered in friendly and professional manner.

Walk past

Passing Terry Whites I remembered i had run out of hand sterilizer and poped in an bought a i litre bottle....nearby was shampoo/conditioner in a bin and i added those on my basket....guess their bins to attract impulse purchases worked.
Sadly i had to leave them at the checkout as they would not put in a bag unless i paid more. Even a paper bag would have helped.
I am 70 years old and i would no more pay for a bag at a chemist than i would at a pie shop.
I expect i will buy the items left a terry white next time I go to woolies...

The owner of Terry White Chemist at Munno Pare West, would be the rudest man I have ever meet

I went to Terry White Chemist at Munno Pare West to pick up my medication it wasn’t there, the friendly young assistants went to the pharmacist on duty to ask him about my medication, pharmacist look on their computer, then told the assistant that I had been to another Chemist to go there to get my medication, the poor assistant had to come and tell me what she was told by pharmacist, but I heard him.
All my Dr Prescription have been held at Terry White Chemist at Munno Pare West since the store opened.
After his comment, I had to request for all my Prescription from out behind the counter go through them with the help of the assistant to find my Prescription that I need to be filled, when the assistant handed to pharmacist, all he said was where did you find that “No apology” for telling me go to another Chemist.
The young assistant was so humiliate she told me to come and see the owner Terry White Chemist at Munno Pare West and speak to him on Monday between 12pm and 4pm and she would leave him a note.
The owner Mr M, just to fob me off. He could see a problem with the way his pharmacist treated me or his staff member.
In his rude and arrogant manner!!! I was told that I was keeping him from appointment and then he started defended his pharmacist (In Mr M words because he made a poor judgment), thank god the medication I need wasn’t warfarin.
I was approached by staff members that overheard the way I was spoken to by the owner of Terry White Chemist at Munno Pare West, assistants said they couldn’t believe the way I was treated or spoken to by The owner Mr M.

Huge price differences

Monday 26th August, 2018 I was prescribed Rulide 300mg by my doctor. I visited the Terry White Chemist, Pullenvale, next door. I was happy to accept the less expensive brand Roxithromycin 300mg at $11.95. I required a repeat of the medication so I went to the Terry White at Bellbowrie 29th August, 2018 (The next suburb) Here for the same product, I was charged $16.00. I discovered the difference when I arrived home. A phone call to the Terry White Bellbowire pharmacy was very negative. Apparently I should have asked for a price match. I was surprised at this as the script had been previously filled at a Terry White pharmacy only days before and the repeat script had the dispensed price on a sticker on it. I have written to Terry White management but I have had no reply. I have researched the price at Chemist Warehouse and they charge $5.40 for the same product. I will never enter a Terry White Chemist ever again and I will tell neighbours, friends and relatives about the huge mark ups this pharmacy has on its products and the rudeness of the staff at Bellbowrie Terry White Chemist.

High price and bad price match policy

They don't accept returns and only allow exchanges. Everything in their store is priced high. Their price match policy also sucks. You need to show the proof at the time of purchase. They sold one of the medicine more than its RRP mentioned by other drug stores.

Terry white compounding marion, pathetic sevice

This chemist is a disgrace, a week waiting for a critical script to be filled, what a joke , not even a phone call, going to take my script from these f -wits and go where you get proper service

Angry, Irresponsible, Extremely Rude Chemist at Terry White Chemists Nelson Bay

At Terry White's Pharmacy at Nelson Bay the pharmacist was very rude and I left never to return again.
I will use the other chemists in town.

I had a script for diazepam which I have NEVER taken before and was worried about the side effects.
He said I would have to fill out the script before he could tell me the side effects.

What nonsense and nonsense because I went to several other chemists in Nelson Bay and Salamander Bay and they were happy to discuss side effects.

When I insisted I know before the script was filled he said only doziness as a symptom
And that was all.
I asked if it was potentially addictive.
He was getting increasingly agitated and his face was showing mild rage. He didn't like my questions.
And then he said yes. Now there were 2 symptoms.
Before there was only one.

This behaviour was irresponsible, unprofessional and downright dangerous
We walked off in a stink and I headed to a better chemist in town.

When I asked other chemists in the area they said there are many possible symptoms- at least 10.

And there were various contraindications that he never asked about.

Terry White Chemists are on my Banned List for me and my family.

Sunshine Plaza Staff

A purchase was made in-store. We ran into a few issues which were not at the fault of the staff about purchasing a product that required my license for identification. However, one staff member was incredibly rude to my grandmother (who is in her late 70's) during this process. When trying to understand the issue with purchasing the cold and flu tablets I had ordered my grandmother asked if her being there would assist in the process by stating that I was her granddaughter, the staff member then replied with 'that's great, I don't care'.

This was completely unnecessary and an incredibly rude way to treat my grandmother. I have been working in retail for 8 years and while I completely understand how frustrating it can be to deal with customers during a busy period of the day you are being paid to be there I suggest you find a better way to communicate with your customers. That being said I am grateful that you were able to help us resolve our issues.

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help
If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

In this weeks Catalogue you have Thompson's Hemp products for sale @ 40% off, I have tried all your stores 10km around 5109 area with no success, two of your stares even tried other stores at no avail. Do you really have this product or am I wasting my time?

Hi do you know any terry white chemist that sells tendre poison?
Not personally, sorry. Have you tried their website? Give them a ring they have been helpful before they may be able to tell you which store may have it.

Similar listings