Terry White Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ridiculously Over Priced

Sometimes you just have to take a stand against blatant rip offs. After comparing prices (after my purchase ) I was horrified to discover I payed nearly DOUBLE what I should have- even after asking for price matching to Chemist Warehouse. PLEASE check pricing and Make sure they price match. This chain takes advantage of those who can't go elsewhere and are in desperate need of medication. SHAME ON YOU TERRY WHITE for audacious profiteering in a health care industry.
Please think twice where you spend your money.

Terry White Schofields : Pathetic Service with arrogant manager

Went to the Terry White Schofields branch today, had to pick a parcel from parcel point as they are one of the participating store. The lady at the counter, apparently the store manager there , a very arrogant and discriminating lady kept chatting with another customer, completely ignoring me.I kept waiting patiently and when the lady who was chatting with her left it was my turn, she just rudely asked me to get out of the line and wait as she would serve the customer next to me. Appalling service very rude and arrogant staff will never go there again.

Store LocationTerry white schofields

should be outlawed

This chain of pharmacies sells out-of-date baby food and children's medicine, they have suddenly taken it off the shelf.
Please check the expiry date of anything you buy here.
This is another business which puts profits above all else.

Store LocationSamford

Check your meds I was given the wrong stuff

I had to order the stuff I needed for a colonoscopy op. for 7am on Monday
I had to start taking the meds on the day before., a Sunday. When I opened the box they had given me the wrong stuff. I called and they said they’d ring me back. In the end I had to ring around 6 other chemists to try to find the stuff and finally did. Everywhere else needed to order it and being a Sunday made it a no.
Never been to a chemist and got the wrong meds before. Will not be going back to this one.

Store LocationTerry White Chemist Mount Ommaney

1st time visit

not impressed at all, the lad behind the counter was playing on his phone, then I was charged for using eftpos!!!
Won't ever go there again. They did have what I needed though.

Store LocationProspect. NSW

Over priced!

Bought a Novasone cream 0.1% from them, been charged for$20.55 them found out it’s only $7.90 at chemist warehouse. Called them 20mins after I bought it they refused to refund it even the whole cream is still completely sealed it their plastic prescription bag. Will never buy from them ever again!

Store LocationTerry white Revesby

RUDE AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I had a very dryed skin recently for my hands, I gone to terry white pacific fair location and asked for recommend me a cream to try is very . The lady who recommended me to try E45 cream who is very helpful. However after tried three days my left hand two fingers has appeared a lots of clear fluids which is a bit itchy though so I immediately gone back to that store and asked them what I should do. The middle age lady who served me immediately are so rude and bad customer service and she also blamed this symptoms has appeared is my own problems. While the customer are willing to help this lady just don’t wants to listen and put all responsibility to the customer like this. And at the same time because I am chinese customer and there is a staff that can speak my own language and she is very helpful and tried to helped me and given me advice. But this rude lady who suddenly stand next to us and tried to interrupt us talking this rude lady is very very rude and bad customer service
Terry white pacific fair, you are losing me as one of the customer. I will never come back to your store at pacific fair location and will not recommend to all my friends and families

Store LocationPacific fair

UGLIEST encounter for my wife

Yesterday we had the worst experience ever, my wife was treated so badly, I had to leave work and go talk to them. Firstly they (mistakenly) overcharged us, which is not a big deal. But when my wife returned it, the staff member named [name removed] from YSL counter was so mean and racist to her, talking in a rude manner and making ill hand gestures. Apparently because she was wearing a hijab and couldn't speak proper English. In general, I thought a salesperson is there to help the customers not to shame or embarrass them. The manager [name removed] was a fair person though, had a chat with him and tried to aware him about the high quality of discriminatory customer service his team was providing. 70% of the population in Dandenong can't speak native or at times proper English, I can only imagine how many more instances of such kind might have happened with customers who couldn't report or at least write a review. UGLIEST encounter for my wife, making her less confident to go out shopping by herself, Thank You TERRY WHITE.

Store LocationDandenong plaza

RIP OFF :(

How can a pharmacy justify a $12 price difference for a prescription $15.90 Chemist warehouse, 28.90 Terry white. I will not every buy anything from your pharmacy again. You have lost me as a customer.

Overpriced and poor service

I just had a flu jab on Saturday 11/05/2019 and this was charged at $24.95. Your website is advertising for $19.95.
No one at the pharmacy mentioned about the upfront cost before jab. Also, I was not given any paperwork regarding the vaccine. I guess it is mandatory to provide vaccination advice. I always received this in previous years. The staff was too busy to listen to the customer and my overall experience was horrible. Unfortunately, I need to write a lot of reviews against TerryWhite's horrible service in the area.

Go to Chemist Warehouse you can get the vaccination is $12.99. (half price)

Store LocationBelmont forum

Overpriced

Examples:
Fluvax: Terry White =$19.95. Chemist Warehouse =$12.99
amoxycillin/clavulanic acid 875/125mg (antibiotic, generic): Terry White = $14.95. Chemist Warehouse: $5.50

Happy to pay a small bit extra for the convenience (Terry White is closer for me) ... but not a these price differences.

Store LocationWA

Rude and dishonest

I went to purchase a product in Terry white Kogarah as it is in the station. I asked fur a price match as there is a big board claiming that they price match other stores. Went to the counter and asked for a price match, was told that it is below their purchase price and the manager was very rude and angry, mostly because I was asking for a price match. I think it's not even worth my time to go into the store rather I go to one of the 100 other stores nearby. Today, my wife went to buy another medication and inquiring in another store about the price, she was supposed to see the price of the same product is inflated to double the amount. When asked why it is so they, she got a response that medications are not for free. I think Terry white is assuming that they can survive in this business with pissing customers off.

Store LocationKogarah Terry White Chemists

Happy valley Terry white chemist,

My best advice is to not go to happy valley chemist because of the chemist Michael, upon trying to obtain a sick note I was told no with a disgusted look on his face ( like how dare you for coming in an asking me to do that at 4 pm) I shall be advising any and all not to go to this chemist for his arrogance. You sir are a public servant

Store LocationHappy valley

Watch for incorrect pricing

Recently I went to your shop at Stockland Shopping Centre Caloundra and asked the pharmacy section for a product. I was taken to a shelf with the product with a large yellow sign directly under it stating the price as 19.95. I asked the attendant if that was the price and was told yes. When we went to the register to pay the price went up $10. The manager advised me they were not legally required to honour the posted price or the price quoted by the staff person as under the price was very small writing listing a variation of that product.
If I had made the error I could accept the change, but given I was told by the staff and then shamed in front of other people in the store when I questioned the price and process.Shame on you. You have lost a long time customer.

Store LocationStockland shopping centre caloundra

Double the price for antibiotics

I’m extremely sorry but why am I paying twice as much as other pharmacies for antibiotics? This is outrageous you should be ashamed of yourself Terry White Chemart. I will not be back, even if it is conveniently located next to a bulk billing medical centre.

poor customer service, no medications in store travel to closet town which is 3 hours away

not satisfied with service store closing too early on weekends when people need medications very poor customer service not wanting to help customers too many workers not knowing enough information.

Bought baby formula which was expired 4 months before

I bought formula for my 8 month old baby from Terry white chemist in Australia fair. after two days when my baby was unwell I found out the product was expired 4 months ago!!!

Liars

Rang up and spoke to some girl named Jess or Mel asked if they could pierce my ears and then they could change them straight away as I’m allergic to their earrings , she spoke to the one in charge she said yes that was fine , so I come in and then meet her today and she said that she never said that? Made me feel as if I lied and made up that she could do it which I didn’t. She did say that she could do it, kind of disrespectful but all good changed them at home myself . Did a decent job on piercing

TWC Bayonet Head Albany won't do multiple repeats of Blood Pressure pills for 69 yo man.

Yesterday (11 Jan 2019) I went to Terry White Chemmart in Bayonet Head Albany WA 6330 to pick up my usual prescription. This branch of Terry White Chemmart has a new owner who has instructed staff not to do any multiple repeats for anyone. Every other Chemist I have ever been to has always done two or three of the repeats at the same time. Even Terry White's did this before the new owner took over.

The policy leaves nothing to the descretion of the assistant. I am 69 years old on regular BP medication. I am hardly likely to take an overdose of Telmisartan. I am sure the assistant realised that the policy was utterly stupid, but she was told not to do multiple repeats and she did as she was told.

I hope that by giving this review, I am making people aware that they won't get the same service at TWC Bayonet Head as they would at any other chenist. As I said to the assistant, TWC Bayonet Head will lose customers.

Staff and there people skills.

I am always happy with what i buy in the chemist but the service is absolutely shocking. Staff are rude.

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help
If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

In this weeks Catalogue you have Thompson's Hemp products for sale @ 40% off, I have tried all your stores 10km around 5109 area with no success, two of your stares even tried other stores at no avail. Do you really have this product or am I wasting my time?

Hi do you know any terry white chemist that sells tendre poison?
Not personally, sorry. Have you tried their website? Give them a ring they have been helpful before they may be able to tell you which store may have it.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Chemists