Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

john mcdonald

john mcdonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

poor service

The service at your store at Margate is appalling. And this is fact. The service on Saturday and this morning was terrible Saturday waiting 20 minutes and today 25 minutes so went to and other chemist ,but the service at Kippering is good

Store LocationMargate
Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Snide remarks from staff when challenged on anything they don't agree with.

Store LocationCurrimundi Market Place

Won't purchase script from them again daylight robbery

Got script filled at Terry White and cost more than double the price I paid at Chemist Warehouse for exactly same med/brand two weeks ago. Went to Terry White as was within walking distance and couldn't drive while taking the medication. Paid $33.40 vs $15.99. I get that price may differ but over double is a rort.

Store LocationBirkdale

Not happy

Not happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not buy medications at terry white

Would not buy medications at Terry White. They charge double the price. When in queried told it is what it is. Be aware

Store LocationTerry White unley
benjamin f.

benjamin f.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and humiliating!!!

Emma at currimundi store Sunshine Coast has discussing manners and appalling behaviour. I strongly recommend not use ing this branch of terry white, I tried to buy haemorrhoid cream and she publicly humiliated me, EMMA!!!
Management need to look into the store it gives Terry White chemist a bad name having staff like Emma.

Manni GMa

Manni GMa

Very dissapointed

I was charged nearly 4 times the cost of what I usually pay for a generic brand. So disappointed. Service was also very poor.

Store LocationCollie WA

Second repeat Cost on label from different TW compounding chemist $15.45

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

lied about the availability of insulin, claimed it was in short supply. Other chemist said this was untrue and had stock

Store LocationRunaway Bay 4216
erwinbesic

erwinbesicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Currimundi Terry Whites

Went to Terry Whites Currimundi today and had the worst experience I have ever had in a Chemist. I am so disappointed on how a pharmacist by the name of Dean treated me today, I ended up going to another Chemist nearby and got great service. I don’t want to go on too much but I did leave review on there page where I noticed heaps 1 star reviews and negative feedback. I will never go to a Terry Whites ever again, if you want the full story please check out my review on there google reviews ☹️

Store LocationCurrimundi

Shallot

ShallotMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charged me more for half the service!

I went to buy iron tablets here as it's near my house. I usually buy them as prescription from Chemistwarehouse. The lady at the counter told me she'll do it as over the counter as it's only iron supplements and it will fall cheaper. I said okay and the bill was $3 extra from what I pay at CW. Also there was no reprinting of the no. of repeats or pharmacist name and date it was dispensed. Will go back to CW they do a far better job for so much less.

Store LocationTerryWhite Chemmart, Northgate 5085

Expensive, bad service and advice.

I can't return unopened box of staff advised over medicine, my doctor corrected. Same product elsewhere is half the price.

Store LocationRunaway bay
Chris C

Chris C

Absolutely Rubbish

The e prescription app has been down at the Palmyra Store for 6 days I believe, I certainly would be changing IT consultants.To much emphasis on making money and expanding non on customer service and satisfaction typical of a monopoly.

Store LocationPalmyra Perth wa
Mia

Mia

Consistent bad service and attitude

Ever since Chem-Mart became Terry White, no matter which store I have been to the service has been
bad. Attitudes of people haven't changed during this pandemic, they have only become worse. Customers are treated as if a sub human species. I always avoid terry white as much as I can. If I need something from there because the usual chemist (always welcoming, polite, friendly and chatty) is closed, I'll ask some to go for me if they are going that way.

Store LocationNoarlunga Hallet Cove Marion
Nina

NinaVictoria

Professional and polite pharmacists

I found their pharmacists suprisely friendly, helpful, polite, caring and willing to help. They are good listeners and will give you as much informations needed. I found them pleasent, polite and honest. When they promised they will call you, they will. Prescriptions can be delivered to your home.

Store LocationPark Rd, Cheltenham, Vic 3192
bronnchan

bronnchanSydney, NSW

Booking a simple flu vaccine an terrible website is like pulling teeth

Not only are flu vaccines not available at half the locations, trying to book one on their website is a nightmare. Expect to spend about 30 mins searching for a suitable booking time out of the extremely limited options, on a website that moves at glacial speeds. Get your flu vax somewhere else!

Find out how Terry White Chemists compares to other Chemists

RIP off flu shot - wont pay off in long term

Received flu shot at TWC - up $5.00 from last year - can clearly see their concern for the health and welfare of the community - but gee why not rip off our customers for a short term profit! The question they have to ask themselves - will we retain our customer loyalty - take a punt - you wont retain me.

Store LocationPlaza South Bunbury
Donald M.

Donald M.New South Wales

Easy and did it in time. (Flu Shot)

Re the $20 charge for the flu shot: what’s your life worth Grumpy? You can wait for the government but even then some medicos are now charging pensioners for visits (eg Providence).

Store LocationEdgeworth

MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Still waiting

Store LocationTerry White Burnie

Honest reviewerMky Qld

covid ready pharmacy

I never used to go to them I used an opposition company, but since the covid problems in my town they are the only pharmacy that has had what I desperately needed, I am very impressed with them

annegoldy

annegoldyPerth, Western Australia

Misleading price gouging

My husband I went for our Flu shot today we are both over 65 . We were then told after the injection that it would be $19.95 each. We were somewhat surprised as we were under the impression that it was free for the over 65 .
I have since looked up the cost ,yes it is 19.95 at Terry White. However at no time were we told this until after the injection .
Going to the doctor is not an easy option at this moment in time due to COVID 19 . With so many people struggling financially it seems that Terry White is price gouging the older more vulnerable generation at this time of extreme uncertainty .
Terry White you should at least tell your customers prices beforehand so they can shop around as there are other cheaper chemists ,

Store LocationKarrinyup

Cecilia

Ceciliaasked

how do I cancel my old card and add a new rewards card to join with qantas points

Melissa

Only the staff can do that for you in their database, after all they are the issuer of the card and they are the ones that keep your card details in the system for when you make your purchases, sounds like your Terry white is just as bad as mine, I am still waiting 3 months later for my bonus 400 points which I they seem to not want to give me.

Honest reviewer

You have helped me I didn't know they had a rewards card.... so thanks for asking that question

Norm.m

Norm.masked

Do you sell cod oil

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,