The Acacia Tree

The Acacia Tree

Listing monitored by The Acacia Tree

Rozzi S.
Rozzi S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality and affordable price ranges d

Purchased great carpets for my bedroom, lounge area. There are different styles ranges of design. Affordable. Easy communication with the team. Found them via word of mouth and its worth it.

Jaren
JarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great bedroom suite.

I recently bought a bedroom suite from Eddie of the Acacia Tree and I'm really happy with my purchase. They had about six different show rooms with different types of bedroom suites with mattresses. Eddie was helpful with designs and prices and in the end was very happy with my purchase. I can highly recommend Acacia Tree to anyone looking for top quality furniture at a much better price than all the major furniture stores.

Jaren.

Vee T
Vee TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly accommodating and very competitive prices

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Jules
JulesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and affordable prices

I absolutely love the bed I purchased from The Acacia Tree. Their furniture is great quality and really affordable. The showroom is beautiful and Luke and the team were great to deal with. I’m just about to buy another bed for my spare room and I will definitely be going back to The Acacia Tree.

Jas
JasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Quality & Design

I found dealing with Luke from Acacia Tree a very pleasant experience! From the moment I walked into their showroom in Elsternwick I was made to feel comfortable and welcomed. I wasn't pressured to purchase and was shown a variety of different options to suit my home. 12 Months on and our bed suit is still just as beautiful as the day we got it, outstanding quality and style that will never go out of date. I would highly recommend Acacia Tree!!

Centrepiece of my room

The bed and bed head is absolutely beautiful and with drawers for storage underneath its perfect. Well priced and really good quality. It’s a real centrepiece for my room and have been complimented on it many times

RS and JB
RS and JBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love... Love.. Love!!!

We really love the bed frame we got from this place. The feel and look are amazing!! The seller is also very accommodating.
If you have the opportunity, check out their show room in Elsternwick. There are so many beautiful items on display that can inspire you.
We will definitely buy from this seller again in the future.

Nithya Das
Nithya DasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

We bought dining table from Acacia tree for our new home and are so happy with the product and service. We have seen several others as we had a particular design in our mind but we got the best deal with great quality from Acacia tree.

The delivery was on time even during this pandemic time which was also great.

Love my bedroom suite!

The Acacia Tree offers variety of great quality furniture at affordable prices. Their showroom in Elsternwick is the best place to start. Luke is a great host, easy to deal with eager to help. Thanks Luke, we love our bedroom suite!

Ren Le F.
Ren Le F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We absolutely love our furniture range,plus the crew were amazing and so helpful,perfect quality furniture.

All items were easy to find information on and they were fantastic to do business with. The furniture is of high quality and the team was extremely professional, we are very happy with out purchases.

Loretta
LorettaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and excellent service

The wide range of bedroom and loungeroom furniture were very well displayed.

The quality of the purchased mattress and bed was excellent, delivery was prompt and easy to assemble.
The staff were very approachable, answered all questions very well, no pressure to buy, and email and phone communication was very prompt and reliable.

Ligal A.
Ligal A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my bed!

Tess
TessVictoria

Solid wood furniture at a great price

I found this company very pleasant to deal with & they have a great range of good quality furniture. I was very pleased with the Buffet & TV unit I purchased online. The furniture was delivered promptly & no assembly was required other than we had to put the handles on the doors & drawers which was easy to do.
They respond quickly to enquiries. I would definitely recommend them.

Product Appearance As advertised
Theresa
TheresaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional quality dining chairs

After having purchased my gorgeous dining chairs I cannot recommend The Acacia Tree enough....it was a pleasure dealing with the proffesional team
My chairs are awesome and am extremely delighted with them....will definately buy more quality funiture

Tish
TishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impeccable quality furniture and service

I bought my bed frame last year from Luke, the process was super simple and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the frame and the service! Assembly was quick and easy too.

Read more reviews - page 2