The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor descriptions on website led to wrong size

I purchased shoes for my wife which turned out to be extra wide

How would I know this? Well there is a letter (D) next to the description on the website. How on earth would anyone know this means WIDE?

How about something like "WIDE FIT" as a description?

Now they are telling me that there is a 4 WEEK turn around on exchanges.

Kidleywinks
KidleywinksSouthwest, VIC

Go buy online…

Twice recently I have been to Athletes Foot and twice I have been sent away with a note telling me I can buy the shoes I want online. It seems they have basic shoes, sizes and colours in store but if you want it in another colour or something you can’t see in store they write a note for you, send you away and tell you you can buy it online. Well, no, I’m over it. I want to go into a shop and see and try the product there and then and buy it. Is this too much to ask from a retail store??? I give up. I’m going elsewhere.

Beware of online returns

Lisa. F
Lisa. FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Trying to get a faulty assessment done, which I was told would be 2 days, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Now no one is replying to emails, they are not answering phone calls and no one is replying to Facebook messenger. This is unacceptable especially during lockdown in Victoria... not happy I'll be taking this further!

Soon
Soon Sydney, NSW

Order not delivered and no communication

Those bad review are exactly same situations as mine.
Placed order for a month chasing with delivery company for weeks and they pushed me back to sender, long wait on call and cut off without answer.
Sending email twice replied within seconds with auto reply obviously no one cares about looking into my issue.
Please stay away from them I am not happy with their worst customer service.

Store LocationOnline

Ewa
EwaSydney, NSW

All good!

I ordered my running shoes and got them two days later which is almost a miracle nowadays. Shoes are perfect, no complaints!

Kate Dority
Kate Dority

Shocking service, unacceptable….still no refund after almost 3 weeks return!

APJ
APJSydney, NSW

Customer Service non existent

mapalano79
mapalano79South East Queensland, QLD

Saucony Omni not authentic

My Omni 19 have arrived, but I don't believe they are authentic. I have had Saucony Omni for the past 9 years and this pair don't support my feet like all the previous pairs I have owned. I purchased these shoes from this site because the shoes pictured where the same as the Saucony website, but my shoes are not the same, there are slight modifications to the design of the shoe, which also makes me believe these are not authentic. Not happy with my purchase at all, and wont be purchasing my Saucony Omni's from this web site again.

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

Jan M
Jan MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service, mislead, management not interested

Being in lockdown in Victoria had to buy a pair of runners online which were very expensive with The Athletes Foot, paid and organised click and collect. Hours later told that they didn't have my size even though their website confirmed they did.
Now getting the runaround (not even their Head Office is interested to sort this out). Unacceptable service!!

Store LocationThe Athletes Foot Doncaster Victoria
Truman York
Truman YorkHobart, TAS

Good pensioner service!

Find out how The Athlete's Foot compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Fitted with wrong size shoes

Fitted with wrong size shoes for work. Unfortunately kept the shoes for a month before starting to wear and now the are putting pressure on my toes and my feet hurt. Checked with store but they can’t offer a change of size because I am out of the date range. Terrible experience as I used to love these shoes for work. Wish I had not followed the guide of specialist fitters and gone with my own instinct. Not a happy customer

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

After 17 days I still have no shoes and no answers.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arrogant salesboy

Normally I love athletes foot, I have found staff know their stuff and really want the customer to be satisfied. Today I went to Camberwell and found the manager patronizing and very disinterested in assisting me with my purchase!

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives