The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GJA

GJASydney, NSW

Terrible recommendation

Store LocationHurstville Westfield

Janice Dreyer

Janice DreyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Brilliant Service at Shepparton.

I was more than impressed with the young assistant who served me today. Brandi (from the Shepparton store). Not only was she patient and helpful but most professional and friendly.

Store LocationShepparton
petrol95

petrol95Sydney, NSW

Shoes not fit for purpose

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Mariela E.

Mariela E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two different styles and sized shoes in box!!!

I purchased what I thought was a pair of size 9 school shoes for my 15 year old. When we went to the podiatrist he noticed the shoes were a different size and style!!! When I tried to exchange them the West lakes South Australia shop sales person James, wanted to charge me for a new pair because it had been more than a month since purchase! After insulting me, I spoke to the manager Jordan who understood and agreed to replace the shoes as an exchange. James used insulting verbal and non verbal language which is really poor customer sales service.

Store LocationWest Lakes SA

Glen

Glen

Scam at Athletes Foot

Bought shoes from the Blacktown Store on 01/09/2019, paid with Visa gift cards. Shop assistant Scanned the gifts cards multiple times and said they are all declined. Unknown to us at that time was some of the payment went though which the store or the Customer Service is denying liability. These a Visa gift cards. The attitude of the Customer Service team is pathetic. Not sure who owns this chain by they are a scam as it is 8 days since I have complained and produced multiple documents.

Store LocationBlacktowj

Maureen O'Donohue

Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

The very best customer service

Today I experienced the very best customer service at The Athlete’s Foot shop at St Ives, Sydney. I had purchased a pair of running shoes from them a few weeks back but on wearing them a couple of times found them to be a size too big. I returned to the shop and without any fuss, the shoes were replaced with a pair a size smaller. The new shoes feel so good and I am so happy and appreciate and thank them so much.

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney, NSW

B Osborne

B OsborneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Athletes Foot, Eastland, Ringwood, VIC

Mark

Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationParramatta
Gabbie B.

Gabbie B.Perth, WA

Wish I could give Zero

Found a great pair of narrow athletic sandals online that never arrived, due to the courier's incompetence. AF's customer service dept seem to not care, though at least they seem to be aware they legally they are obliged to give a refund. (Nothing more to compensate me the stress or disappointment that those shoes are no longer available, mind you. That would be too much like, idk, a customer service rep DOING THEIR JOB.) AF take no responsibility for partnering with such a disreputable courier. I'm bummed about the shoes but the money was probably better spent anyway. I guess it could have been worse, they could have refused to give my money back. (Which I haven't got back yet.)

Store Locationonline

Store LocationOnline

Anita

AnitaNortheast, VIC

CUSTOMER SERVICE

The staff Ash and Brady from Athlete's Foot in Lavington Nsw exceeded my customer service requirements.
I had no problems returning a pair of shoes within the 30 day return policy. From the phone call to the shop the staff were only tooo kind and courteous in finding me another pair of shoes for work . Thank you Athlete's Foot

Store LocationLavington

Rudeness of sale staff.

I walked into chatswood,westfield on sunday 2nd june.i asked to be measured and my card checked.the shop became busy,but the man serving me kept talking to other people and not focusing on what i needed.He abused me verbally .i will NEVER go back there!!

Store LocationChatswood westfield

Vujos

VujosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Non existent after sales service

Bought a pair of running shoes and mesh ripped in a short amount of time. Returned to store where I purchased them and was told photos needed to be taken as to be sent to asic to warrant them. This took over a month!!
Finally got another pair and guess what..same problem. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks for reply. Not good enough. I want my money back. Will never shop there again!

Store LocationWest lakes
john smith

john smithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap made runners

the runners i bought fell apart after 2 days the soles fell off & the stitching came undone. Staff did not care no after sales service refused to refund only wanted to give me an exchange

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best runners

I go there every 6 months to get some 7" 4E mens runners for myself and the staff are very helpful and kind to me to me and the service is amazing

Store LocationCamberwell

A B

A BPerth

Disappointing customer service

Bought trainers for my son $260 wanting to be loyal for having him fitter in store. Only to find the same shoe literally 2 doors up for $60 less (REBEL). Went straight back and asked if they could do something as a gesture if they cannot price match but they said no. And then they wonder why stores are going bust. VERY disappointing they couldnt do any gesture as good customer service management would

Hemsley

HemsleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sole shocker - Nike Pegasus 35

Not worth the money. as a long time Pegasus buyer the 35's were a disappointment. Narrow fit and sole not up to general wear expectation wearing through completely to the foam in 4 months.
Athletes foot not sympathetic to my request for replacement.

Sizing Slightly small

Jessica

JessicaBeaumauris

Poor customer service - Wrong Size Shoes sent via Online Purchase

I ordered 2 pairs of school shoes in a Size 5 and a Size 6 in time for the beginning of the new school year. The delivery was fast, within 24 hours. However, I was sent two pairs of Size 6 shoes (one was in a box marked Size 5). There is no customer service via telephone and had to wait 2 days for an email reply. There was no offer of restitution for their mistake and I was told to box up the shoes myself and return them. I asked for a same-day courier to send the correct Size 5's as ordered as my son was at school with incorrect shoes on, and collect the pair sent to me in error and they declined. I will no longer be shopping at Athletes Foot.

Awful Experience!

Sizing Very small

Julie

Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha

Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Fraukeasked

If your $229.95 shoes don't even last 3 months , what can you do? can you take them back? I haven't used them often and they are falling apart

Pam Deacon
Pam Deacon

Take them back and usually they will give you a new pair. Depending on the brand.

Frauke

Thank you!! I took my shoes back after 3 months, as they were wearing out quicker than I thought for such a pricey shoe. They were so helpful at Castle Hill. Robin identified the problem and helped me choose a shoe that was a better fit for me. They replaced them with a better pair and had to just pay the $30 difference. Thank you and I will definetely come back and recommend you to friends etc

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives