The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible service.

Terrible experience with customer service by
Isaac, Crystal & Sophie. Neither of these people would assist with a purchase issue & furthermore gave me the runaround, Quite rude.
ACCC have been made aware

Store LocationOnline

Online order with 'Click & Collect' was so easy.

Needed new runners so went online looking for savings. I new exactly what I wanted which made the process easy. They also allow you to search for the availability of the item in any particular store before you place the order. Found exact runners in The Athlete's Foot (Elizabeth St, Melb). Placed order at 2am, received email notifying available for collection just after 10am. Arrived instore, flashed ID & I was out in 2 mins.
I would recommend The Athlete's Foot online store when choosing 'Click & Collect'.

Store LocationElizabeth Street, Melb

CUSTOMER SERVICE

The staff Ash and Brady from Athlete's Foot in Lavington Nsw exceeded my customer service requirements.
I had no problems returning a pair of shoes within the 30 day return policy. From the phone call to the shop the staff were only tooo kind and courteous in finding me another pair of shoes for work . Thank you Athlete's Foot

Store LocationLavington

Rudeness of sale staff.

I walked into chatswood,westfield on sunday 2nd june.i asked to be measured and my card checked.the shop became busy,but the man serving me kept talking to other people and not focusing on what i needed.He abused me verbally .i will NEVER go back there!!

Store LocationChatswood westfield

Non existent after sales service

Bought a pair of running shoes and mesh ripped in a short amount of time. Returned to store where I purchased them and was told photos needed to be taken as to be sent to asic to warrant them. This took over a month!!
Finally got another pair and guess what..same problem. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks for reply. Not good enough. I want my money back. Will never shop there again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationWest lakes

Cheap made runners

the runners i bought fell apart after 2 days the soles fell off & the stitching came undone. Staff did not care no after sales service refused to refund only wanted to give me an exchange

Sizing True to size

They sell the best runners

I go there every 6 months to get some 7" 4E mens runners for myself and the staff are very helpful and kind to me to me and the service is amazing

Store LocationCamberwell

Disappointing customer service

Bought trainers for my son $260 wanting to be loyal for having him fitter in store. Only to find the same shoe literally 2 doors up for $60 less (REBEL). Went straight back and asked if they could do something as a gesture if they cannot price match but they said no. And then they wonder why stores are going bust. VERY disappointing they couldnt do any gesture as good customer service management would

Sole shocker - Nike Pegasus 35

Not worth the money. as a long time Pegasus buyer the 35's were a disappointment. Narrow fit and sole not up to general wear expectation wearing through completely to the foam in 4 months.
Athletes foot not sympathetic to my request for replacement.

Sizing Slightly small

Poor customer service - Wrong Size Shoes sent via Online Purchase

I ordered 2 pairs of school shoes in a Size 5 and a Size 6 in time for the beginning of the new school year. The delivery was fast, within 24 hours. However, I was sent two pairs of Size 6 shoes (one was in a box marked Size 5). There is no customer service via telephone and had to wait 2 days for an email reply. There was no offer of restitution for their mistake and I was told to box up the shoes myself and return them. I asked for a same-day courier to send the correct Size 5's as ordered as my son was at school with incorrect shoes on, and collect the pair sent to me in error and they declined. I will no longer be shopping at Athletes Foot.

Awful Experience!

I placed an order on January 12 & received it on January 15. I was unable to fit the shoes and immediately contacted customer service to request an exchange. I was told they are unable to exchange them or take them back at a store. Therefore, I was required to return the shoes and to pay for another pair. They stated that once received, I would the first pair, I would receive a refund. The catch was that they deduct $8.00 from the amount I paid for restocking. I had already paid $7.44 for shipping. Well I returned the shoes the same day via UPS and received a confirmation indicating they were received them. To date, they are indicating that they did not receive the shoes back despite me providing the tracking number which indicated they were signed for. I have called customer service numerous times and either on hold for an extended period of time or they still claim they dont see that they were received. I have currently been placed on hold for more than 10 minutes and upon callback, I have been holding for 11 minutes. Please do not take yourself through this hassle. This has been very frustrating and something I will NEVER do again!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

The service is so terrible

I’ve been an athletes foot customer for 5-6 years, today I was looking for school shoes for my son in chadstone. And the lady’s attitude towards us was terrible. First her attitude, like she’s not happy that we are trying different sizes and she kept interrupting when my son and I were talking. She didn’t want us to try different sizes and models. It’s very disappointing

Disgusting aftersales service

Absolutely disgusting service from an organisation I first became a customer of over 20 years ago. Having purchased a pair of $200 Saucony shoes from The Athlete's Foot, Coffs Harbour while visiting a friend in hospital, the shoes' heel fabric and padding began to collapse within 2 weeks over the Xmas holidays. By eight weeks, the shoes were unwearable. I returned the shoes to my local Armidale store where the sales person confirmed that the shoes were substandard and should not have deteriorated within such a short period of time. I also provided my previous pair of walking shoes which showed that even with substantial wear on the soles, there was absolutely no wear or damage around the heel, thus reflecting no behavioral issue on my part causing the problem. I was not offered a replacement, nor credit, nor refund, but was told that the shoes would be sent back to Saucony for investigation. I explained that as a heart patient, I need to walk regularly but haven't got any decent shoes to wear. I was ignored. I referred the matter to their Head Office who after numerous emails belittled me by suggesting I didn't undo the laces when taking the shoes off, even though they hadn't seen the shoes nor had there been any suggestion that this was the case. Eventually Head Office fobbed me off referring me back to the store in question. I then contacted the Store Manager, [name removed], today who advised that nothing has been done and that the shoes were still sitting in the store. He also refused any recompense and said that I needed to escalate this matter to the store's owner at which point I snapped. I them received a call from the store manager who also refused a replacement, credit, or refund. Regardless of their ads, they really don't "give a fit!" I'm $200 poorer, have no decent shoes, and as a Disability Pensioner I currently lack the funds to buy another pair. I've now referred the matter to the Australian Consumers Association!
I've now received a call from the Coffs Harbour store who were not only apologetic about the shoes and the lack of service from Armidale and Head Office, but arranged a refund immediately. Not all stores are equal.

Disappointed in the service

ATHLETES FOOT MACARTHUR SQUARE
The assistant was to busy discussing her weekend with her co-workers to bother serving us and when she decided to fit my daughters school joggers she got the sizing two sizes two sizes too small,
When I returned to refund the shoes two store assistants gave attitude before rufunding the shoes in which I was told that they could not refund the cash that I paid but would have to refund into a credit card Which would take three days to clear into any bank account another inconvenience.
We will not be purchasing from athletes foot again very disappointing service.

Shoes for the family

Have been going to the Lakeside Joondalup store for years. Great service and good shoes. Staff know their shoes and they have a good range. Prices not too bad either.

Online shopping with the store

I have ordered two pairs of trainers with this company over the past couple of years and both times I have been impressed with the service and in particular the delivery service and speed. I have also shopped in store and I was led to the online shop by an email of sales offer and discount voucher I had earned. My product was picked within 1 day of placing the order and then delivered 2 days later, I received SMS messages during the delivery process so I would know when it was arriving. The trainers arrived with a note of who had picked them and options of returns if I was not satisfied. I also received an email to follow up on my purchase. Very seamless and easy to shop with.

Fantastic service!

Lovely girl Jasmine at Epping Plaza served me, she was so helpful and took the time to spend with me to find the right shoe and not rushing to hurry up the sale.

Excelling in good service

I was recommended a quality brand name of runners by my GP. I visited our local store in Geelong that did not have my size in stock but they were very helpful all the same. I called the help desk yesterday with a query about reward points and the operator kindly linked my accounts and even bumped my points so that I could get a voucher. The online purchase yesterday went smoothly and I was astounded when the courier arrived this morning with my runners. Wow. This is how all retail, help desk and online purchases should be.

Flawless Service

I bought a pair of shoes today from the store at Springfield Orion, Qld. I tried on 3 different pairs and am happy with the fit and the service was excellent. I was assisted by Josh and he was generous with his t ime. He was knowledgeable and well-versed in the features of each shoe. His attention to detail was great and every aspect of his customer service was thorough and efficient. I have no hesitation in returning to shop here and recommending this store to others. My positive experience today is why I keep returning to The Athlete’# Foot.

Expensive

Buying shoes for my son. They tried to get me to buy a pair for $279.00. What planet fo they live on? Avoid with kids.

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

If your $229.95 shoes don't even last 3 months , what can you do? can you take them back? I haven't used them often and they are falling apart
Take them back and usually they will give you a new pair. Depending on the brand.Thank you!! I took my shoes back after 3 months, as they were wearing out quicker than I thought for such a pricey shoe. They were so helpful at Castle Hill. Robin identified the problem and helped me choose a shoe that was a better fit for me. They replaced them with a better pair and had to just pay the $30 difference. Thank you and I will definetely come back and recommend you to friends etc