The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

most flattering swimsuits.

Bare Body has some of the most beautiful swimsuits and extremely good customer service. The website allows you to customise top and bottom sizes in swimsuits which is so convenient for my body type. I purchased two bikini sets and they have become staples for my summer! I love them!

Worst online shopping experience

First their site is not up to date with stock that they or their suppliers have. I ordered 2 bikinis only to find out one was on pre order and the other completely out of stock in my size. If I had known at time of purchase I would NOT have placed the order.
Second after much back and forth trying to convince me to get a similar bikini I had to settle for a larger size and refund on one of the products. A refund of which they tried to deduct my $10 welcome discount. I eventually agreed to a refund $2.50 less than I was entitled to as I had to divide the discount among the 4 products I purchased.
This is the worst online store I have ever shopped with. I would not recommend.

Rebecca

RebeccaHunter Region, NSW

Not happy at all

Quite ticked off to be honest. Made an order over two months ago and still haven’t received it and no one will contact me about it. I just want a refund Now and still no one will deal with this. I would never again recommend anyone buying from this place

Jennifer A.

Jennifer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Leopard bikini

This is such a beautiful bikini!! The leopard print really made my tan stand out. Wet happy with this buy and will defiantly shop from this company again very good quality bikinis!

Excellent quality and service

Bikini is high quality material, unfortunately it did not suit me but the process would have been simple to exchange-- I ended up giving it away as a gift because it was so cute :)

Sizing Slightly small

Mark

MarkRockhampton

Perfect thanks for the shopping experience

Girlfriend very happy with purchase. Great customer service and delivery times. Will definitely shop again with excellent products for competitive pricing. Thanks for making shopping so easy. Well done thanks again

Sarah W

Sarah WSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best quality and cutest bikinis in Australia!

I'm very happy with my purchase of the Italian style bikini, it is such great quiality! The fabric is lined and the colours are so bright. This is my second bikini I have bought from The Bare Body Boutique because of the amazing quality and workmanship of the bikinis and the fantastic customer service. I will be purchasing all my swim wear from this website in the future! :)

Beth

BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and unique pieces

I spent hours looking for a really cool bikini and finally found Bare Body. The items I purchased were amazing quality and there are so many styles and patterns to choose from that you can’t find anywhere else! Will definitely shop here again!

Sizing Slightly large

Jess T

Jess TSouth West, WA

In love with my bikini

I recently saw the bare body boutique on Facebook. The site was extremely easy to navigate and use. Loved the range and the quality is amazing. Can't wait to get more of these beautiful bikini's.

Eliza

ElizaNorthern Region, NSW

extremely happy with my bikini !!

I recently purchased the mila grey leopard set, and am so in love with the fabric and quality of the bikini! looks really great on too. Pricing and shipping was exceptional, would definitely recommend xx

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Fav bikini

I Selected the Mila leopard cozzie and it arrived in good time and really nicely packaged. My kini looks amazing on and I’m super happy with it :) thank you for a great experience :)

Sizing Slightly large

Tkeyah E

Tkeyah EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fave one piece

Love my one piece! i wear as bathers and even just as a bodysuit currently wearing right now!! shipping came super quick aswell! So happy with it love it heaps

Grace C

Grace CSydney, NSW

New Favourite Bikini

I love my new leopard mila bikini, the quality is outstanding and has easily become my new favourite. The customer service is also exceptional, the ladies allowed me to use a promotional code even though the deal had ended day before. Quick shipping. Would definitely use again.

Luci

Luci

The fit is perfect and the service was great. Highly recommend.

I adore my baby-pink bikinis! The fit is perfect and the service was great. I got them at the start of summer and have not been disappointed. I'll definately buy more xx

Perfect Fit!

Was in need of a new pair of kini’s for summer and got recommended this online store! Easy to navigate and would definitely recommend (already have) to friends! Perfect fit and true to size! Will definitely be coming back to buy some more new bikinis!

Laura R

Laura RMelbourne

Amazing!!

Amazing product range! I have a few pieces from here so far! And I have loved wearing them this summer to the beach! Amazing company and I hope to see it go far! I love the prices as they range from high to low to cater everyones needs!

Ella

Ella

Gorgeous

So obsessed with my new togs, arrived fast and amazing customer service! Will definitely be ordering more. Just about to order a new set right now. Love love love xx

Alyssa

AlyssaBlackbutt

Great swimwear and great service

The quality of the bikini I bought was amazing the material and the colour of it were outstanding, super happy with my purchase. The shipping aswell was very fast!

Fantastic quality & spot on sizing!

This is the first pair of swimmers ive purchased online that has fit perfectly and was true to size. The materials feel of such high quality! And shipping was fast!
Will definitely be purchasing again.

Maddy S

Maddy SGeelong

So Gorgeous

Amazing service!! Staff were lovely and very helpful.
I was so excited when it came in the mail, it fits nicely, and is very pretty.
The colour is nice and vibrant.