The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique

The fit is perfect and the service was great. Highly recommend.

I adore my baby-pink bikinis! The fit is perfect and the service was great. I got them at the start of summer and have not been disappointed. I'll definately buy more xx

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Very good product

Xmas present for the girlfriend. Very happy and wants another pair in a different. Easy to deal with and good service. Very happy

Perfect Fit!

Was in need of a new pair of kini’s for summer and got recommended this online store! Easy to navigate and would definitely recommend (already have) to friends! Perfect fit and true to size! Will definitely be coming back to buy some more new bikinis!

Amazing!!

Amazing product range! I have a few pieces from here so far! And I have loved wearing them this summer to the beach! Amazing company and I hope to see it go far! I love the prices as they range from high to low to cater everyones needs!

Gorgeous

So obsessed with my new togs, arrived fast and amazing customer service! Will definitely be ordering more. Love love love

Great swimwear and great service

The quality of the bikini I bought was amazing the material and the colour of it were outstanding, super happy with my purchase. The shipping aswell was very fast!

Fantastic quality & spot on sizing!

This is the first pair of swimmers ive purchased online that has fit perfectly and was true to size. The materials feel of such high quality! And shipping was fast!
Will definitely be purchasing again.

So Gorgeous

Amazing service!! Staff were lovely and very helpful.
I was so excited when it came in the mail, it fits nicely, and is very pretty.
The colour is nice and vibrant.

Great quality! Loved everything

There website is tailored to be simple and easy to access and with regards to staff all extremely kind and knowledgeable. I ordered an item that unfortunately after my own purchase was sold, within minutes of placing this order I was contacted and offered replacements for the purchased swimwear or an option to wait for the next restock. Sells beautiful pieces and decent prices

Loveee so much beautiful style

Very satisfied!!! Sizing does run a little small still fits though, looks amazing on so can’t really fault.
Worn in the ocean a few times so hopefully doesn’t discolour.

Good range

Saw on Instagram and wanted to buy a few bikinis for Summer. Loved the product and colour range and the quality is good. When I ordered I was told one of the styles I purchased was actually out of stock tried to select another which was showing on the website but it was also not in stock, staff were however helpful to provide pics of similar ones as a replacement.

love it

It was easy to find the store on instagram and browse the products. There was a great range of products and I found exactly what I was looking for high waisted bikinis. The quality is great and I can't wait to test them out at the beach.

Amazing!!

The quality of the product was amazing! I received it exactly how the models wore it, it hadn’t been altered with. The shipping was express and the store was easy to navigate. I will definitely be purchasing more items from here again!

Looks so flattering on

Very satisfied with the product. Comfy, flattering and good price. So easy to find as saw advertise on social media and feel in love with it.

Perfect

I have been wanting to purchase from The bare body for quite a while now and when the PIA set came back in stock i thought why not!!! They have been nothing but short of amazing sending me reminders about my parcel that is on its way and just checking in general. ♡♡♡♡

My bathers are perfect amazing condition I’ll 100% be wanting to order more!

I found it really easy to find what I wanted there was fast delivery and the quality is amazing just what I wanted!

Amazing

I found it very easy to find exactly what I was looking for.

Sooo satisfied there is so much variety I love it!
Love the quality love the swimmers and love the home idea that you guess retail for other brands :)

Best Bikinis and Best Service

I went on a bit of a bikini spree purchasing a few sets before a holiday. The ladies at Bare Body were so good with communicating with me about where my order was at when I had concerns about it arriving in time for my trip. They were so helpful and it was probably one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had online. And of course I was in loveee with all my bikinis once they arrived.

Great quality bikinis!

loved the bikinis that i purcahsed! products were true to size and i had no issues with sizing or style :) they fit really nice and are so flattering with a tan :) will definitely consider purchasing from here again! Fast shipping and no hassles.

Great customer service and awesome bikinis

Great range of bathers and they were sent very quickly, customer service is also great and the bathers fit perfectly