The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique

Excellent quality and service

Bikini is high quality material, unfortunately it did not suit me but the process would have been simple to exchange-- I ended up giving it away as a gift because it was so cute :)

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect thanks for the shopping experience

Girlfriend very happy with purchase. Great customer service and delivery times. Will definitely shop again with excellent products for competitive pricing. Thanks for making shopping so easy. Well done thanks again

Sizing True to size

The best quality and cutest bikinis in Australia!

I'm very happy with my purchase of the Italian style bikini, it is such great quiality! The fabric is lined and the colours are so bright. This is my second bikini I have bought from The Bare Body Boutique because of the amazing quality and workmanship of the bikinis and the fantastic customer service. I will be purchasing all my swim wear from this website in the future! :)

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality and unique pieces

I spent hours looking for a really cool bikini and finally found Bare Body. The items I purchased were amazing quality and there are so many styles and patterns to choose from that you can’t find anywhere else! Will definitely shop here again!

Sizing Slightly large

In love with my bikini

I recently saw the bare body boutique on Facebook. The site was extremely easy to navigate and use. Loved the range and the quality is amazing. Can't wait to get more of these beautiful bikini's.

Sizing True to size

extremely happy with my bikini !!

I recently purchased the mila grey leopard set, and am so in love with the fabric and quality of the bikini! looks really great on too. Pricing and shipping was exceptional, would definitely recommend xx

Fav bikini

I Selected the Mila leopard cozzie and it arrived in good time and really nicely packaged. My kini looks amazing on and I’m super happy with it :) thank you for a great experience :)

Sizing Slightly large

Fave one piece

Love my one piece! i wear as bathers and even just as a bodysuit currently wearing right now!! shipping came super quick aswell! So happy with it love it heaps

New Favourite Bikini

I love my new leopard mila bikini, the quality is outstanding and has easily become my new favourite. The customer service is also exceptional, the ladies allowed me to use a promotional code even though the deal had ended day before. Quick shipping. Would definitely use again.

Product Appearance As advertised

The fit is perfect and the service was great. Highly recommend.

I adore my baby-pink bikinis! The fit is perfect and the service was great. I got them at the start of summer and have not been disappointed. I'll definately buy more xx

Perfect Fit!

Was in need of a new pair of kini’s for summer and got recommended this online store! Easy to navigate and would definitely recommend (already have) to friends! Perfect fit and true to size! Will definitely be coming back to buy some more new bikinis!

Amazing!!

Amazing product range! I have a few pieces from here so far! And I have loved wearing them this summer to the beach! Amazing company and I hope to see it go far! I love the prices as they range from high to low to cater everyones needs!

Gorgeous

So obsessed with my new togs, arrived fast and amazing customer service! Will definitely be ordering more. Just about to order a new set right now. Love love love xx

Great swimwear and great service

The quality of the bikini I bought was amazing the material and the colour of it were outstanding, super happy with my purchase. The shipping aswell was very fast!

Fantastic quality & spot on sizing!

This is the first pair of swimmers ive purchased online that has fit perfectly and was true to size. The materials feel of such high quality! And shipping was fast!
Will definitely be purchasing again.

So Gorgeous

Amazing service!! Staff were lovely and very helpful.
I was so excited when it came in the mail, it fits nicely, and is very pretty.
The colour is nice and vibrant.

Great quality! Loved everything

There website is tailored to be simple and easy to access and with regards to staff all extremely kind and knowledgeable. I ordered an item that unfortunately after my own purchase was sold, within minutes of placing this order I was contacted and offered replacements for the purchased swimwear or an option to wait for the next restock. Sells beautiful pieces and decent prices

Loveee so much beautiful style

Very satisfied!!! Sizing does run a little small still fits though, looks amazing on so can’t really fault.
Worn in the ocean a few times so hopefully doesn’t discolour.

Good range

Saw on Instagram and wanted to buy a few bikinis for Summer. Loved the product and colour range and the quality is good. When I ordered I was told one of the styles I purchased was actually out of stock tried to select another which was showing on the website but it was also not in stock, staff were however helpful to provide pics of similar ones as a replacement.

love it

It was easy to find the store on instagram and browse the products. There was a great range of products and I found exactly what I was looking for high waisted bikinis. The quality is great and I can't wait to test them out at the beach.