The Bicycle Store

The Bicycle Store

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Bicycle Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Todd
Todd

Long wait for refund

Item was ordered in late August and never arrived.
I was in the middle of a game of volleyball between the retailer and Aus Post.
Refund finally came in late November.

T Dee
T DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please do not purchase from this site

Purchased a kids product and have received the worst service with the store cancelling the order without asking us and charging us a fee for no reason. Please don't purchase from this site, save yourself the headache and spend your money somewhere reputable.

Other Bike Shops

Great experience from start to finish

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful lack of customer service

Have tried to contact them 3 times, but there is only an email and no response from their end.
Bike arrived with a deep gouge in the front mudguard. The bell was broken and unusable.
Buyer beware.

Pennie
Pennie

Terrible experience!

Delivery was 3.5 weeks overdue. The flimsy packaging had holes in it and had the delivery guy had to search his van for missing pieces. I sent one product back and they refused to refund me my money claiming it was damaged by me sending it back. They then had the hide to want to charge me $10 to send it back to me! Avoid this company at all costs. I don't know who runs this company but they are far from ethical.

If I could give -1 I would

Purchased a bike, ordered through click and collect. I had to follow up myself as it was clearly stated click and collect orders will be ready within 1-4 days. I revived a reply saying 1-4 business days. 6-7 days later I emailed again asking where my order is and they responded with we’re sorry but the bike you ordered is out of stock. I chose the refund option and I’m still waiting. Apparently there are delays. Absolute joke. If I had not have followed up I’d still be waiting for my order ready collection. Terrible business if you can AVOID THEM. Will be getting my refund forcefully through my bank.

Just terrible.

Believe all the bad reviews. Wrong item sent, long delivery times. Terrible customer service. Won't be back. How this company is still trading amazed me.

Havent recieved $350 order

Poor customer service, no contact details other than an email address that no one replies to. Still havent recieved my order.

Pauline
PaulineNew South Wales

Was Concerned! But didn't need to be.Great service.

I purchased a helmet for my grandson for his birthday. I read all the bad reviews after buying it and was really worried. The helmet was sent promptly by the store but was held up by Australia Post due to Covid restrictions.I emailed the company many times due to the delay and was answered promptly and courteously every time. Thank you for your good service and sale prices.

Pissed
PissedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Selling obviously FAKE products

I ordered a Schwalbe Lugano II tire. The first three photos are what I received. The last two photos are what it SHOULD look like. Obviously vastly different in quality and finish from what I received… what a freaking scam.

• +1Thumbnail
LukeyLeek
LukeyLeekSydney, NSW

Nup. This mob aren't up to scratch

Daniel A.
Daniel A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Despite the reviews, I got the items I orderd

I googled Bicycle Store reviews when I didn't receive an order confirmation email (besides the paypal receipt email), and I was quite worried for a day or two. Then I got the notification from Australia post my items had been posted and a few days later I had my items. I can't really fault the service, though it would have been nice to get that email.

LMOORE
LMOORE

Positive experience

Ordered something over the weekend, then I read the reviews and had second thoughts. But they replied to my email quickly and on a Sunday too. I was also able to collect my order today. All went perfect for click and collect.

Peter09
Peter09Sydney, NSW

Wow!!! Really?

Was just about to buy a heap of stuff on their recent sale, so glad l checked here first. Ended up sending them a number of emails to prove their legitimacy, not one response in 3 days. No phone numbers so if you have an issue (hopefully you paid with pay pal) you have to raise a investigation. Company's as bad as this just shouldn't be allowed to trade.

Jodie Salagaras
Jodie SalagarasAdelaide

Hassle Free Order

I ordered a rain cover for my Topeak MTX bag from this site. After ordering I read the reviews on here and was worried. However, my order was dispatched promptly, and arrived soon after. Exactly what I ordered, no problems at all.

COBRA KAI G.
COBRA KAI G.asked

My order no is #1320, kindly update me on the delivery status

Stuart
Stuart

I'm having regrets ordering from this company. I ordered a $559 Evoc bag online, they guaranteed to have sent it by Direct Freight Express, even sent a tracking number. I've contacted the freight company and they advised they attempted to pick up the said goods, however there were no items available to collect! The Bicycle Store didn't contact to advise there are any issues. I'm pretty sure it's all a scam, however, I will update if I do actually receive the goods and they are as advertised.
I have now lodged Paypal payment dispute. The Bicycle Store do not have a phone number to contact to call which is strange to begin with.

Hayden F.
Hayden F.asked

I have just purchased a fox proframe mips helmet. I have just read the reviews and I was wondering if I willl I still receive it and if the product was actually still available.

Tom P.
Tom P.

Did you get it?

Greg Nasked

Hi.I purchased items over a week ago and there's been no shipping information supplied as yet.I got an email saying that they should have left,but the nothing else.I would like my items sent ASAP or a full unconditional refund.
How do I get this

Barry P.
Barry P.

Good luck, that is all I can say. The majority of my email went unanswered. That said I got an email today (five weeks later) saying shipped. My guess is that their stuff comes from overseas and hence the wait. You will get an Australai post notice when they ship. GL

Greg N

Thanks for filling me with confidence.

CategoryOnline Shops and Bike Shops