The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer

The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer

4.5

• Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (3)

Kate

KateNorthern Region, NSW

This is a great product.

Set-up two of these Electronic Mouse Stations yesterday morning and within the first 2 hrs got 9. Last night got 61 as per the photo + another 5. Living on the land, mice are a real problem right now and this product is great because the station is easy to set up, used ratsak bait pellet/ peanut butter/bird seed to atttact them, very quick kill 5 seconds, sometimes catch two at a time, no mess besides a droplet of urine to wipe off the plate (used paper towel) for that. Highly recommend this product to anyone and worth every cent.

Purchased in July 2020.

Yelo F.

Yelo F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No result

We bought this trap from Bunnings and set it up exactly as instructed, used peanut butter as bait, fresh batteries, green light came on. After 48 hrs no catch. We saw one of the mice running around still, alive and well. A waste of money.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $40.00.

Tess

TessPerth, WA

Finally found the one !

We purchased this after the good old snap traps being hit and miss ! We caught 4 mice in the first 2 days. We live on a rural property so isn’t unusual to have this much activity. It was easy to set up and very easy to dispose of the deceased mice. Best trap and have already recommended to family members.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $40.48.

Pest Control Products

Find out how The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer compares to other Pest Control Products

Customer

Customer

One Hour Success

After years of my wife literally having to pounce on mice, and she has caught a few, we decided to give this thing a try. Less than an hour and the little fool screamed for maybe three seconds and gone. Money well spent. YAY!!!

Purchased in January 2020.

AdelineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked perfectly!

Bought this at Bunnings and was a bit sceptical at first, as we used other mice bait in the past that didnt work. However, am glad to say this product worked exactly as described and got rid of 2 mice! Highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.48.

Garden girlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely works with the right bait

Saw mouse inside, first one in years. Having had moderate success years ago with an expensive, heavy duty D battery version, I updated with this cheaper model as the reviews were good.
Bought ‘big cheese’ mouse attractant as bait, placed device against wall in mouse pathway and waited. One week later and mouse still coming and going.
Handled device with disposable gloves to reduce human smell and added raw oats to the bait tray. Later that day one dead mouse.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Xin

XinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs some patience

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.48.

Did the job

We bought this trap and the first one must have been faulty as mice could get the bait and escape. But we got another and it works really well. Keep your receipt when you buy so you can ensure yours works. We've caught three mice with it so far and none seem to have suffered long. It's easy to set up and easy to clean. We've gone through a lot of different ways of getting rid of mice that never seem to work but this seems to be the best solution.

Purchased in February 2020.

Frances P.

Frances P.Perth, WA

Only one that works

I had tried nearly product out there, nearly killed the dog when mice pulled out the wax block for her !!! Just a bit hard to separate the two parts, love to see the dead mice and I don’t have to touch them !!
Great product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $39.99.

viridis

viridis

Humane this is NOT.

Bought this because I hoped for an instant humane kill as sometimes snap traps go horribly wrong. Humane?! Heard mouse squealing in agony for a full minute, then it got out thank god. Horrible!

Purchased in July 2019.

Infested AreaKitchen
Zhou Z.

Zhou Z.Hobart, TAS

The one finally killed mice

I tried Ratsak Double Strength Bait Station, Ratsak mouse trap, not working at all, I amost gave up on catching those little shits, finally I found this big cheese on Amazon with quite numbers of positive feedback, so I went to Bunnings and got this one, it is really expensive, 39.99$, but it works!
In the morning after I placed it in my kitchen, I got 2 dead mices, they are very little, I believe still a few alive in my room, so I went back to buy another 2, the ultra power trap, this one is cheaper, combine with the electrical one, I got the 7th dead mice in the next 2 days.
I am so pleased, cause the house finally be quiet than before. If you had rat problem and are bothered same as me, you can try this one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $39.99.

Mathew S.

Mathew S.North Western Region, NSW

Big cheese electric trap

Small unit. Great design.Easy to use. Mice are dead stiff. No mess (blood/ faeces etc) just open lid and tip out. Very happy with this product. Will most likely buy a second trap. A piece of mueslie bar fits in perfect as bait and can't be drug back out. Only thing. I would have added small cage for bait, so when tipping mouse out bait stays in. Otherwise can't be more pleased.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $39.99.

Andrew

AndrewOrmeau Hills

Works well

No success with peanut butter, tried cheese and it was gone without the mice being caught. Left it out to reset. Perhaps the mice were looking for more cheese and thought the thing was broken. Caught two so far in less than 24 hours with no bait. Just a clean dead mouse each time.

Works and kills in an instant, much nicer for mice than regular traps!

It works and yes it's more expensive but it kills quickly and doesn't leave the poor mouse to suffer. Use gloves when setting it up bc they can smell you have touched it and normal peanut butter then wait. We managed all of ours in two days without any issues. We have a dog and a toddler and it was perfect.

Wisey