The Blind Factory VIC, Melbourne

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (67)

Shane H.
Shane H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thought lockdown was endless ...

Great blinds and great customer service!

The new double blinds with pelmets and remote are just fantastic. The process from the moment we came to the Bayswater showroom and spoke to an incredibly helpful staff member has been terrific. Michelle came to our home and helped us with our very slow decision making and Brendan recently installed them. You are to be congratulated on consistent excellent customer service and a great product. We are waiting for one blind to be refitted - that does not change our high opinion.
When we need to do the remainder of our home - we will be back

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Clare - that is great, thank you for for letting us know.

Sheila
SheilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service 10 years after installation

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Sheila, we are happy to help!

Natasha D.
Natasha D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Highly recommend. From initial enquiry, great customer service provided. Response provided in timely manner and a measure/quote organised on my schedule.
My consultant was Louie, has a vast knowledge of products and able to provide you solutions that benefits you.
Our plans changed so did not move forward with new blinds, however this will be first choice if we decide to do so in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Natasha. Let us know when you are ready to get your blinds!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blind Factory VIC, Melbourne compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stunning - My Girlfriends are Jealous

From beginning to end the whole process and experience was wonderful. They organised a time to fit in with my heavy work schedule, offered advice that I took, and now I am so glad I did, as I am just so happy with the final results. I love my new curtains, they look divine and are so perfect in every way. I would highly recommend.

Great - Thanks Sharon!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific in every way

From the first contact by phone to initiate a quote right through without exception everyone was both efficient and friendly. Could not be more happy with the end result. Thanks Blind Factory would not hesitate to recommend you!!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Sarah, Thanks for letting us know!

DC
DCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality & service, great price - happy return customer

This is my 7th time using TBF and each time I have been very happy with the range of blinds, the prompt and professional service and the very competitive prices. Every person I have dealt with has been very helpful and friendly and right on time for their appointment - both quoter and installer. I had a double Andy team this time - Andy the quoter gave me excellent suggestions and Andy the installer was not only very good at his job but a lovely person with excellent communication skills. I ended up having to change my availability due to a delay in my renovation and Andy could not have been more accommodating about that. Thanks all at TBF and I will see you for the next job.

Hi DC,
thank you very much for being able to assist you seven times - we really appreciate you coming to us each time for your window coverings.

regards,

Joan
JoanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the job.

Good work and efficient service done from the initial contact to the final installation. I had to delay the last part due to a new door being installed and this was taken into account and followed up well. Very happy.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Joan, thanks for the feedback!.

Monica
MonicaVictoria

Excellent service

Yesturday my plantation shutters were completed by a lovely young man from the Blind Factory Josh T ,
he was very efficient and was friendly and nothing was any trouble to him. Josh let me know what time he would arrive and he took so much time making sure everything was done correctly and I am so pleased with the end result, I thoroughly commend the Blind factory for employing him.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Monica, we appreciate your feedback.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Fast follow up

Thank you Jane for your help with our blind. We took it down to wash and lost some parts. Fantastic Service and quick !

Thanks Rob.

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible communication and poor customer service!

I have been waiting 121 days from check measure (26 June) for 1 x external ziptrack blind to be installed on a window (deposit paid 2 June). This company has provided no communication regarding my order such as progress unless I contact them. I have been contacting this company regularly (via phone & email) but yet to receive any commitment regarding my install.
Overall a very disappointing experience and I won't be using them again.

Suzie Galea
Suzie GaleaSydney, NSW

Best customer service.

The best customer service I have experienced by far by Moses Zeitouni. He was professional , cheerful, dedicated and went above and beyond to put our mind at ease in choosing the right company and answered all our many questions we had. So nice to see such excellent customer service which is hard to find these days. Truly an asset to this company. We just had the blinds installed and very delighted with the quality and couldn’t be happier. Do not hesitate if thinking about getting blinds from the blind factory . Great company .
Many thanks
Suzie Galea

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Suzie for your comments - we really appreciate your feedback!

John
JohnMelbourne

Good product but Very poor customer service

Got amplimesh security door from them as my contact was forwarded to them . Very quick to come out to do initial site quote. Installer was supposed to come out to do site measure once deposit was paid but waited 2 weeks and no one called to arrange it .Had to call to chase up for that. George the sale rep that came out felt like he was only interested in getting the job, very poor follow up from then after deposit was paid ended up waiting 2 months for the door to be installed (Had to chase it up as well ) and they installed it with the incorrect lock that I ordered. Communication from sales to installation team very poor. Was going to get other doors done but I am not going with them again .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks John. Apologies that the experience wasn't as good as it should have been. We have addressed this internally. Thank you again for your feedback.

Homer56
Homer56MELBOURNE

High quality products and service

We are so pleased we used The Blind Factory for a major refit of our home. Josh was pleasant and efficient at measuring and quoting and the installers did a great job with our roller blinds, external awnings and Zip Track blinds. Andrew again did a wonderful job installing the shutters. Also great communication.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Homer56!

Finn
FinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb materials and installation

Andrew is a superb measurer and efficient fitter of shutters. They look fantastic and we really recommend the Blind Factory. The materials are great and the advice on care and maintenance is most helpful.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thank you Finn, we appreciate your feedback.