The Bump Shop

The Bump Shop

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Bump Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

MAZDA CX 5
MAZDA CX 5South East Queensland, QLD

The service was excellent from the first day

From the very first contact with the Bump Shop staff, i felt as though they wanted to help and understood the frustration i was going through having had the accident. The finished repair was excellent but the time i had to wait for the repair was excessive

Rates and Fees

Highly recommend the Bump Shop

Great people, excellent service, top job. The Bump Shop helped me get back on the road with helpful advice and always followed up with returning phone calls. No nonsense and friendly.

Rates and Fees

Very Happy

They were very helpful and prompt, and did a excellent job on my 2020 Range Rover Vogue, after being side swiped by a large truck, as good or better than new, very happy.John

R Burns
R BurnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a problem with my Mazda CX-30 cold-called and fixed no cost

On Friday 26/2 at 0850hours cold-called at their office introduced to Joe who checked my problem and advised is easily fixed and did so. He was very obliging and efficient. This being the first time I have used the Shop I have no hesitation in recommending them for car repairs to all motorists

No questions asked

Charlie J.
Charlie J.South East Queensland, QLD

You guys have made Wasabi great again.

Sdm K.
Sdm K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service AND advice re cost savings on preparation of our car for sale.

Rear bumper as new, buffing and restoration of paint damage great. Our car now ready for trade. Mark took time to offer helpful advice re cost savings on trade. Thanks!

Very happy customer

Was recommended by my Mazda dealer. I had a ding caused by a bolt being thrown off the back of a truck. Was most impressed with Paul and his team, the service and the quality of workmanship. I wouldn't go anywhere else (IF I had to get work done in the future!).

Bad costumer service

When I complained the staff asked me if I am not happy I could go there and I could fix my car by myself in the weekend. So I don't think I am fixing my car there

Highly Recommended

Leo took care of a damaged wing mirror quickly and efficiently so we could continue on our road trip safely - I'm very grateful for his 'can-do' attitude and awesome service. Thank you Leo and Bump Shop!

Melissa B
Melissa BSouth East Queensland, QLD

No job to small

I was recently recommended by my Mazda dealer to go here. I had some small stone chips on my new car. The bump shop were very helpful and fixed my car with the exact colour match. I am so happy with the results and the way I was treated I would highly recommend them and I would happily return in future.

Jeff Sulzer
Jeff SulzerThe Gap Qld

Great Service in a timely manner

Recently had repairs done to our vehicle. The Bump Shop staff were very helpful,professional and knowledgeable. From quote to completion and attention to detail was exceptional. Great job and great to have the car back looking like new. No hesitation in recommending this company for accident repairs.

Carl
CarlBrisbane

Very good job in a decent time frame

Rear door replaced on my tucson, cant tell a difference from new, very good job and done relatively quick as well, in the timeframe given. Very happy and would highly recommend the bump shop.

Adrian W
Adrian WBrisbane

High standards, excellent service

My car had suffered considerable panel damage and being black the work needed to be done right. I also asked for some non accident related wear and tear repair work. All the repairs were done to an excellent standard and the quality of the work is second to none. If you take pride in your car and need it repaired, the bump shop is the place to take it. They may cost a little more but truly the results are worth it.

Joanna M