The Canvas Printer

The Canvas Printer

NOT HAPPY

Placed an order, which was delivered promptly.
However, the colour was off.
Sent in images showing the disparity.
Was advised it had been sent off to be re-printed.
This was over a month ago.
Was advised yesterday via email of tracking number - this was the number of the original order.
Extremely unhappy.
I can't get a straight answer or consistent customer service person, so I am hoping that in writing here someone somewhere will take note and give me some customer service.

Hi, I am really sorry to learn about this issue. Could you please give me your order id so that I can check the details and fix this issue for you. I will get back to you as soon as possible with all the details and updates once I will get your order id. Regards, RickIt seems the product is great unless you need customer service. I have emailed daily and only receive a response after hours the following day. I have requested someone call me, again nothing, just what appear to be automated emails as the response does not match my questions. I hve been happy in the past, which is why I have used this company again, but my goodness, just as well I had a spare canvas as when I placed the order way back at the beginning of September! My intent had been to give it as a donation for a fundraiser. I hve had to use a different image as the fundraiser was yesterday. Order #4019134 and 4019137Hi, Thanks for your response. I have just sent you an email. Could you please check and reply me back so that I can assist you further. Regards, Rick

Late Delivery

should say 15-20 days to deliver the product rather than 5-10 days12 days already and product is still in china

Hi Dipendra, I am really sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please email me your order id so that I can sort this issue out for you? Regards, Rick

PERFECT.....Love my canvas Prints.

I only ever use The Canvas Printer as I can rely on a quality product with excellent service and prompt turn around every time. Due to this professional service I have used this company many times and have recommended them to family and freinds.

Fantastic quality, thank you!

Thank you to The Canvas Printer for consistently supplying high quality canvas prints. This is my third or fourth order now and each one has been exactly what I was hoping for. I would definitely not hesitate to recommend them to all of my friends and family for any of their canvas printing needs. This order was the largest size that I have ordered, at 100 x 100cm size, and the results were as good as the smaller previous ones I have ordered. Thank you for your attentive service, super quick turnaround and reliability.
High quality printing, quick turnaround

Fantastic! Highly recommend

I can't thank you guys enough.
Super fast shipping, fantastic comms, and even able to edit the pic to tidy it up a bit.
Very helpful, and great products.
I have shopped with you in the past, and so happy I found you again.
I have, and continue to be, a very satisfied customer :-)
Reliable, helpful, cheap, fast shipping

Awesome Service

We placed an order with the canvas printers, it was a mother's day gift and extremely happy to see the end result. Affordable rates and prompt shipping, which makes me very happy. We will love to use this company again and will recommend others to buy canvas prints. Customer service is excellent as well and they answered all my questions/concern promptly and efficiently. Keep up the good work
quality, prompt shipping, customer service

I placed an order with the canvas printer and received an email back telling me that the quality of the picture was not very good so they weren't going to process it and what would I like to do. I asked for a refund and it was absolutely no problem for them and they were so helpful in the process. It is not very often these days once someone has taken your money that they will give a refund so easily. I was so happy with their service and once I get my pictures right I will definitely be ordering with them. Best customer service I have experienced for a long time.

Excellent service! Quality product!

We chose The Canvas Printer initially because their prices were just so good compared to their nearest competitor. And we couldn't be happier with every aspect of their service. The ordering process was quick and easy, very fast delivery times, and the pictures were just gorgeous! They looked fantastic! I cannot recommend The Canvas Printer highly enough--for the best prices, and the best service, you just can't go past them. I will definitely be a returning customer.
Quick and easy ordering, prompt feedback, speedy delivery, quality product, and so economical!

Great service, fast turnaround

I was a little concerned after reading some reviews but I'm glad I gave them a go. I ordered my canvas on Sunday night and received it the following Tuesday. The color is exactly the same as original image and the quality is good. I was surprised to see it came from China though as I thought it was an Australian company printing in Australia but I guess that's a reflection of the price.
Fast, great color and good quality
From China

Customer service really came through and we are so happy with the final print

We bought a print from The Canvas Printer because their prices are far and away the best. Literally a quarter of what some other companies are charging.

Uploading an image was all fine, but unfortunately the print arrived very dark and not at all like the original.
So, we informed customer service and sent photos of the print and they said a replacement would be sent out.

It took a little while, and we did actually halt the payment for it via PayPal, but the final replacement product that we received (at no additional cost) was just amazing. If that quality had come first time around I couldn't have been happier.
Amazing print quality, good customer service
Service a little slow to respond and not very formal

Excellent quality prints at a fraction of the cost

We just received a set of three 75cm prints I had ordered on 19th October and are very happy with the results! The prints are sharp and clear and mounted on sturdy frames. A few months ago I ordered a smaller print to check the workmanship and was convinced they are a genuine printing business. In all, I had four prints done by them. The price is unbeatable and the tracking system is very handy.
Quality of work; inexpensive; speed of communication and constant updates on the status of order.

Genuine Customer, Very Pleased!!!

I found this company via a Google search and couldn't believe the prices of the prints. I had recently been sent digital copies of some pictures we had done at a professional shoot in the UK and was keen to have them printed on canvas. When we bought the digital prints the photographers had said they would only be suitable to print as 6x4 pictures but the files appeared to be normal jpeg files so we thought we would try to print bigger and see what the results were like.
I emailed the company and attached the files and got an almost immeadiate reply assuring me they would be ok to print in the sizes we required. I was about to place a $400 order when I noticed a link to this review website and I was disappointed to find so many damning reviews. Although the majority of reviews were positive there was something about them that made me question if they were all genuine. They seemed "too good to be true" and I wondered if the company was generating its own reviews to cover up for the negative ones.

We decided to take a chance and ordered a 120 x 40 panoramic on the basis that this would be the most difficult to produce and if it was successful we would then follow through ordering the other smaller prints.
I placed the order online on 19/09/13 and sent an email to the customer service people with our order number as they had suggested, so that they could check the order prior to processing. They replied immeadiatly to say it was ok and that the order would be dispatched in 2-3 business days. On 28/09/13 I got an email to say the order had been dispatched and today, 01/10/13 it arrived by courier (a total of 11 days from order to delivery).
The parcel arrived in perfect condition and I was delighted to find the print was exactly as I'd hoped it would be. The colours look great, the printing is faultless and the image is clear and vibrant. I can't comment on the quality of the wooden frame as I'm no expert but it appears to be strong and durable and doesn't look like it will warp or bend.

I am chuffed to pieces with my new picture and am about to submit my order for the rest of my pictures.

I don't doubt that frames produced by photography studios and the like are probably better quality but the prices they command are extortionate and frankly out of my price range. Even Kmart, Officeworks and Big W wanted over $300 for a canvas this size. For less than $100, I have a great picture and money left over to get lots more done.

I don't usually bother writing product reviews but I felt the need to take the time to write this one to reassure others that despite being based overseas, this company does produce the goods that it promises. I will post again if my second order is as succesful or if I have any other feedback.
Excellent value for money

Worth the wait!!

I wasn't sure if a picture I had would be the right format and quality for these guys to blow up and put on canvas (especially considering the size I wanted!). I emailed to ask before I placed the order if it were possible, but it took a second email to get a response. From then on the communication was clear and quick and they offered me a preview of the print before I asked for it. It did take about three weeks longer to receive then I expected it to but I was delighted by the finished product.
Quality, size, communication.

Amazing product

Received my canvas yesterday and was soo happy with it!.my dad loves it. The guys were so helpful and recommend a great size for my photo that wouldn't destort it and its perfect. I would deffo go through them again. Had no problems only that I had emailed them to see how it was going as it had been 2 weeks since I order it and thought I would of heard from them, but to find out that my canvas did get ruined when they should have contacted me instead of me emailing them to find out it was ruined. But they asurred me that they would quickly replace it as i wanted it by a curtain time and i did receive it by then and im happy with what I have. Great work.

Perfect

I sent low quality phone pictures not expecting the turn out to be very good, but I was very amazed at the how the canvases turned out, they contacted me beforehand and showed me a sample of what the final product would look like to make sure i was happy with it... I highly recommend them... and you won't find a better price
Customer Service, Price

Horrible Chinese based company. Stay away aussies

This company, which trades as Mostly P/L, has quite a few different canvas printer websites, all with similar names, offering similar deals. Stay away. They will be cordial and polite as you are about to order, but the second your payment is through, bam you won't hear from them again, until they have to respond in your paypal claim. Took 9 weeks to receive the canvases, which were of horrid quality (think of using your cheapy brother printer and putting material into the paper feeder..no joke).
Listen carefully: spend the extra 10 bux, and go to Harvey norman or officeworks. It's worth it
Life lesson
The company, brand, communication, deceptiveness, quality, business ethics. I could write a page...

Excellent product so happy

I have been waiting to order but wanted the right pics. Finally i placed an order and I am absolutely rapt in the finished product. The price was unbelievable and the product top notch. I will be purchasing again without a doubt. I can't wait to get them hung in the new house. They will be a huge hit and I am sure once friends and family see them that they will be placing their own orders for products.
inexpensive

Wonderful service

I placed an order with a degree of trepidation as I rarley buy anything on-line. I supplied a scanned copy of a 40 year old photo and ordered a 60cmX60cm print. My order was received and i was advised a 2-3 week wait for delivery. Delivery was made 12 days after order - amazing considering it came from China. I could not believe the quality of the print and speed of service.
The quality

Good Value for money

I have ordered numerous canvas's from this company and am very happy with their service. I had 1 canvas arrive damaged and they were happy to re-print and send free of charge.

Be patient as they can take a while to respond and post your item. But its worth the wait.
Cheap, Good quality
Postage sometimes takes a while

Fabulous

Once again the Canvas Printer team have changed an ordinary photo into a work of art, it is incredible how amazing the colors become, so clear and natural.
Their service is excellent no hassles with payment or delivery, I would highly recommend them.
I am now sorting out more photos.