Verifiedthecareeracademy.com.au🏆 2024 Award

93% · 53033 · 6%

Jennifer B
Jennifer B
  VerifiedPinned

Really impressed, and really enjoyed the experience

I was extremely satisfied with the teaching and course content, I found it easy to understand and it made learning the information very enjoyable. There were a few moments where i needed some clarification throughout the 14 modules but would reach out to one of the tutors who would respond quickly and with the help I needed to get on with it. I was also very impressed with how many areas it covered within those 14 modules.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
The Career Academy   DM

Hi Jennifer, Thank you very much for your lovely feedback.

Fantastic to hear that your tutors have taken good care of you and that the course content has been laid out nice and easy for you to navigate.

We sincerely wish you all the best with the rest of your studies.

The Career Academy Global.

TerriC
TerriCSouthwest, VIC
Lisa Pascoe
Lisa PascoeSydney, NSW

Great Support and Assistance

Loved the course. The course work was easy and simple to interpret. Will look forward to completing another course in the Future.
Warner S.
Warner S.New South Wales
  Fair Incentive

Real learning with real tutors

The tutor who explained everything was so caring..ge spoke and explained the course so clearly and helpful and i felt so supported
kylie s.
kylie s.

great

Very professional, easy-to-follow online learning. Overall a delightful experience. I would recommend it to others.
Charne
CharneCentral Queensland, QLD

The Career Academy = Life changing

Ive done many things for Accounting departments and thought i would study it and get a qualification. My manager treid explaining it but i never understood her. Starting with The Career Carademy has never been so easy. It works for me. I love the outlay. Its very user friendly and the concept of how things are explained is the best.
Julie Smith
Julie Smith

Heaps of support

Easy to navigate lots of support and feed back regular updates on your progress and offers of support
Nez
NezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Xero Course

Easy to access with help only a call away. Staff were helpful & friendly
Sara
Sara
  Fair Incentive

This is so interesting and helpful

I’m doing the Travel and Tourism certificate and I’m so satisfied because it incluses a lot of arguments and interesting themes.
I recommend this course to everyone had a tourism degree and want to improve and increase own knowledge.
cool b.
cool b.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Leadership fundamentals course

Easy to enrol, good pricing, content is Easy to navigate and the assessments are doable.
Robonholo T.
Robonholo T.
  Fair Incentive

This is very useful for my future career. Perfect

Through the lecture materials presented, I am very confident in how useful this course will be for future career development.
RSW
RSW

Positive Vibes With Career Academy

This my first experience deciding to Career into Animal Care, My Calenders yearly are of Puppies, Adult dogs I cut out the pictures pasting on boxes. We dont own but are likely to find lovely dogs. And the career change will help us to understand the nature, behavior of all animals I believe. The courses so far are satisfying and easy to understand once you put your mind to it. Resources, feedback, Student discussions great way to connect really great
Tom H.
Tom H.

Professional

Quick, efficient and professional. I like the study material. Great experience.
優香 松.
優香 松.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Support

Staff member supported me well. Even if I'm learning from home, I feel I'm supported.
For the courses, I'm still learning but each content is good length to keep learning.
Rosie
RosiePerth, WA

Bookkeeping & Accounting

I found the tutors to be extremely helpful - response times for feedback and assistance were super quick and the advice provided was always helpful. The student forum within the portal is useful, and a great tool to interact with other students :)

Leticia
Leticia

Has anyone completed the Certificate in Bookkeeping? Is the material up to date? I like the course modules and the fact that the course can be completed quickly but am concerned about the negative reviews and the quality of the content.
Did this course actually help anyone advance their career?

horsey
horsey

How successful are people when they have finish a course with Career Academy are they guaranteed a job and is Career Academy recognise in every Australian state?

Mooey
Mooey

No one can guarantee a job and many employers won't recognise your training unless it's from a proper Uni or Tafe.

Augustine Lokea
Augustine Lokea

At the end of the course I did " MYOB AccountRight"I was congratulated a certificate was issued. I had few messages and a link as well. The link was for some career group or association but I missed to join the group. Can that link be send to me again?

CategoryEducation & Training Services