The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Coaching Institute

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Gopinaath R.
Gopinaath R.Sydney, NSW

EPIC Leadership training: Disruptive Leadership

Disruptive Leadership training delivered above and beyond my expectations. The facilitation, delivery of content and support was phenomenal. This course has golden nuggets of wisdom throughout the 3 days and it is not for the faint-hearted.

Rachelle Newton
Rachelle Newton Central Queensland, QLD

Open yourself

FOCS is the place to go to better understand yourself and others and to meet people on all levels. If you want a challenge or a place to discover even if you want to meet a community of people this is the place to be.

Learning Material
Gina
GinaCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent training - How to run a successful workship.

I attended this incredible 4 day training/facilitation program having already worked as a trainer and educator and I learnt SO MUCH MORE!!! It was fantastic to learn a brilliant structure for workshops, training and facilitation that I can apply elsewhere and to combine it with so much other incredible content that will allow me to serve my clients with even greater value ahead. Thank you so much for an amazing experience.

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Coaching Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Sara
Sara Perth, WA

The Best Coaching School Ever

I enrolled in TCI in September 2020 and it was the best decision i never made for myself, I am not the same person as before thanks to TCI and the team. I know i can serve my clients in the most awesome and professional way because i know i have a team on my side ready to help me and deliver all the time the best training to let us become a good person, a good team and awesome trainer and coaches!

Training like no other - Meta Dynamics Foundations

Matt is an exceptional trainer. The three days goes so quickly. So many takeaways and golden learnings. Very professionally delivered. Whole team does a great job to enlighten us and look after us over the three days.

Tellyz
TellyzPerth, WA

Top Shelf Training

The knowledge of the trainer is well represented and the skills in the presentation are first class.

This is highly recommended for those wanting to take a deep dive into foundational investigation into the inner and emotional world so as to be able to better bring my presence and skills to my own work.

It does stretch your ability to navigate the emotional world within, though in a good way. It is like working out in a gym, if there is not some pain you are not working hard enough.

The practical application in the exercises though at times challenging, helped me to integrate what I was learning, and how I can take that to my own clients.

Francesc a
Francesc aSydney Surrounds, NSW

META 2 - 5 Day Course

5 Days in a virtual room with Matt Lavars and some 50+ students and ALL OF US were blown away with the content and experience! Another extension of NLP delving into Parts & Roles Integration and then explore a Thinking Style tool has just elevated my coaching offering to another higher level than all the other non-TCI competitors!!

Leanne
LeanneWestern District, VIC

Loved it FOCS

I observed my own skills and confidence improving from day 1 over the 3 days. Starting in Level one. Can not wait to make it through to Pro Coach eventually.

Suzannah T.
Suzannah T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

TCI is the BEST!!!

I have just done the FOCS Weekend. These 3 Days were Fabulous! So much learning Growing and Connection. I am green and growing since this weekend. What I learnt is so invaluable.

Doreen K.
Doreen K.North Queensland, QLD

Benefits of Self Awareness

I have had a number of things come up with me and the training received during FOCS has been invaluable in decifering some of those things. Personally I have grown in amazing ways over the weekend and I cannot wait for my journey to continue.

Michael T.
Michael T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It's all about marketing and upselling--no real knowledge

Epic! Packed with value.

Extremally satisfied. Trainers were professional, knowledgeable and able to accommodate needs of many in the group. Also, mentors and behind the scenes team were extremally supportive. The course content was what I expected, challenging, insightful and providing many thought provoking moments.

Learning Material

Metadynamics 2 Training

Once again TCI has delivered outstanding training. There’s a huge amount of value gained that will help my business and my clients move forward way beyond what I thought possible.

Dan D
Dan DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Matt Lavars is a world class presenter. He presents extremely powerful content in a professional and engaging way.

Extremely satisfied with the content and teaching. Especially Matt’s ability to continually engage the audience through a digital platform. The course was challenging in the amount of information and application in regards to coaching models. Less so in business practice, which was good.

Lesa T.
Lesa T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A game changer

This course has provided me with the tools and knowledge to build my business and to serve my clients with the highest level of professionalism. Meta Dynamics 2 not only provides me with the skills and knowledge to build my client’s self awareness but also the strategies to move them closer to where they want to be.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nik D.
Nik D.asked

Hi... will this help me find employment in the industry?

PME
PMEasked

Are you a cult?

Kerrie
Kerrie

The Coaching Institute is not a cult. It is a place where we learn about coaching and how to help people. Call them and talk to them they will explain their courses etc.

ecatblue
ecatblue

No TCI is not a cult! The Coaching Institute is a registered training organisation and Australia's leader in life coaching and leadership training.

Chetna
Chetnaasked

Hi there, I would like to thank Matt and the TIC for hosting the amazing course in Auckland this weekend, it has brought up so many things for me and also helping me to release things that I was not able to release prior to the training. It's definitely something I am considering doing. Can you share a list of the participants so that we can connect with each other, I have taken so many business cards but not all that I needed, Thank you once again for the amazing experience.

Get an answer from our members and The Coaching Institute representatives