The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute

See the Best Education & Training in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Wow Of My Weekend With The Couching Institute .

Beata B.

Beata B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Intellectual curiosity fulfilled

Ken Seiler

Ken SeilerGordon 2906, ACT

Unleash the human connection and see the real you

If you ever felt lost, looking into a mirror without purpose, fell empty, lack fulfillment or love in your life and are totally committed to making a change in your life. The Coaching Institute can help you find yourself, empower you, connect to others and change your perception of yourself and the world you live in.

The team provides a very safe environment with loads of support with fantastic people and a system and method that is absolutely exceptional.

Make the decision to grow, make the decision to show people your true self. Be brave to take the plunge and make a difference in your life.

Bernadette wood

Bernadette woodNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome training! What a game changer for my coaching!

The content was amazing. It not only transformed my limiting beliefs but also gave me so many tools to help serve my clients. Matt was EPIC! The course was easy as all the pre learning as support from the WOW team was excellent.

Learning Material

Simply awesome...this could change your life

When you are in class with Matt you realise you always had THIS in you. The potential to be great was always in you. You simply didn’t see it. Matt will help you discover YOU so you can start discovering what you are truly capable of in business, relationships, health and life in general. This training is suitable for any age, from teenage to mature person everyone will live through an adventure.

Learning Material

This is live changing. Everyone should be part of this insightful journey.

The course content was so relevant and insightful that every individual out there would benefit hugely from it for their personal journey. The facilitator is very knowledgeable and a lot of fun to hang out with and knows all too well what was going on in the audience at any given moment.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There's always a new level!!!

The teaching & course content covered in Ultimate Speaker, lead to a personal breakthrough, that was both unexpected, and life-changing. I don't feel like the same person, and I'm both optimistic and joyful about the journey towards becoming a trainer & facilitator, who gives epic value to my audience.

Learning Material

Such an important training to be part of!

If you are looking to become a amazing speaker this training is a must!
I have such a deeper understanding of who I need to be as a speaker and what strategies are important to uplift the audience and be truly present for them.
Thank you TCI for this incredible experience.

Ultimate speaker round table

Loved this 3 day training! Exploring self, having fun in creating & connecting to my best so I can give to others, make a difference & enrich all our lives with meaning.

Suhani Vaidya

Suhani VaidyaPerth, WA

The Ultimate Speaker round table

Three days of training was a game changer for me. It’s who I have become to assist my clients. Sharon and Matt not only shared their business skills best practices, they transformed every individual in the room to next level. I’d highly recommend this training if you want to BE the ultimate speaker!

3 Day Ultimate Speaker Training

3 days of working on myself to enable me to assist people to be the best version of themselves.

This speaker training has been life changing. No other training organisation has this standard of training.

P B.

P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ultimate Speaker training, ultimate TCI!!

3 days of amazing training and facilitation in learning how to do exactly that!! The maturity of this organization in sharing with students the techniques they use so we can do the same with our own audience separates TCI from every other coaching institution in Australia (and maybe anywhere!). TCI rocks! And Matt is amazing :D

Carlas

CarlasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing journey. Have been so transformational quest. I feel supported all the way for wonderful team.

I very satisfied with the course. It is worthy journey of personal transformation and business strategies skills that give you the key to success in your dream busisness. So amazing.

Harriet Keatley

Harriet KeatleySoutheast, SA

Ultimate Speaker- round table

Three days in the room working through myself and my feelings can only make me a better me and a better speaker. Matt Lavars delivered on all my needs and Sharon Pearson helped me realise them

Rae Carder

Rae CarderPerth, WA

My search is over! This is great!

I am so glad to have had the opportunity to attend the Coaching Institute Create Your Extraordinary Life course. The content and teaching was awesomely enlightening, profound, yet showing how simple it can be to make that real difference in someone'slife, when you have the right tools. There were plenty of real life experience examples I so easily related to. This was delivered in a professionally engaging manner, creating a safe and relaxing friendly atmosphere throughout.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great weekend with plenty of learning and fun

This is the third time I attend a weekend training with Joe Pane at the Coaching Institute. I have always found his teaching, the models that TCI uses, and the spirit of the event illuminating and exhilarating. Even though I already work as a coach, there is always much to be learned anew. To top that, the staff is very supportive and the crowd is very engaged. Whether you are already a coach or indeed thinking fo studying coaching - actually, especially if you are thinking to study - this is not a weekend you will regret spending indoors.

Madhura

MadhuraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mind blowing!

I attended Relationship Coach training with Joe Pane over the weekend and the wealth of knowledge I gained was immense! I truely respect the support, inspiration and how he addressed every question and the wisdom he shared. I have no words to describe how glad I'm to have started my learning journey with them. As an educator, leader, wife and parent I took back so much more than I thought I would have. Having used few strategies in just a day, I see a positive transformation in the people around me - staff, students, my son, partner. Thank you TCI and Joe Pane!

Corine

CorinePerth, WA

The Wow Factor

Talk about inspirational and mind changing. This weekend has meant the world to me as it has opened a whole new door to a world of amazing growth and wellness. I'm super excited for the future. Thanks Matt for showing us the real you and sharing your story. You and the team made me feel so comfortable and at ease with myself and had me believing I'am capable of anything.

Jannie Shen

Jannie ShenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad you are here, TCI

it was a great weekend joined joe's event once again. two years ago his speech was inspirational and brighten my dark world. Brings courage to me. Work/walk on my healing journey. Thank you, Joe. And also I attend Matt's program last month that was a fantastic, totally engagement my healing journey, it was so touching. Thank you, Matt. TCI is a happy place for me with positive energy and loads of joy. A big thank you from me. TCI you are awesome and bring the value of life. really glad to meet you TCI.

Jenni

Jenni

Fell in LoVe again

What an awesome way to connect to self and others exploring how to have meaningful conversations relationships gaining clarity on boundaries needs and values taping into courage fear Love YOU