96% · 66620 · 3%

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Sarah C.
Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

recommend their services

I recently had the opportunity to engage with The Coaching Institute, and I am delighted to recommend their services wholeheartedly. They provide exceptional coaching that fosters meaningful personal and professional growth.
Jonathan
JonathanPerth, WA

SCAM Please Avoid!!!

I signed up a staff member to attend a program, however within 24hrs we realised the program was based on US EST timezone not Australia EST timezone. I contacted them immediately to withdraw and request a refund.

Over the last 10 weeks I called 3 times and emailed 7 times. No reply or not assistance. I eventually went to AMEX to state this is fraud and they processed my refund. Please avoid The Coaching Institute, they are a scam!

MD Speaking Success
MD Speaking Success

Robyn W.
Robyn W.Perth, WA

Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Transformational Life Changing

Transformational life-changing training. Prior to training with TCI I was stuck in a rut. The day I joined TCI was the day my life changed, for the better. The skills I now have as a Professional Coach has given me the skills, and confidence to inspire and empower others to flourish and transform their life. The support from the team has helped me to live my dream of coaching, speaking, and writing. Being part of a phenomenal coaching community means that I have a deeper connection with like-minded people.
Sharavanti

Fair Incentive
DenidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
John A.
John A.

Content is good and comprehensive. Unfortunately no real support

When I joined their most expensive program 2/3 years ago, the level of service was good.
The content is great and very structured.

Unfortunately, after you sign on the customer service side of this fails miserably especially in the past 12months. You either get lucky with good service, or you have to attempt to contact them for months to get any assistance or an answer on things.

There are some people there genuinely trying to help you but are stuck to the monetary politics.

Alison S.
Alison S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tegan N.
Tegan N.Far North Queensland, QLD

I'm ready to be a life and business empowerment coach

The course and content was level 10 and gave me exactly what I needed to move forward with my business.
I thought the course was challenging but in such a positive way and it brought a new level of confidence which I am very grateful for.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Hilary4 posts

Beware of these people - trying to get a refund is exhausting and demeaning. Taken months. Utterly disgusted

They appear to care when you're signing up, but the refund process tells you otherwise. Impossible... Been given the run around for months. Disappointed and disgusted. Beware of these people.