The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Coaching Institute

• Learning Material

Content is good and comprehensive. Unfortunately no real support

When I joined their most expensive program 2/3 years ago, the level of service was good.
The content is great and very structured.

Unfortunately, after you sign on the customer service side of this fails miserably especially in the past 12months. You either get lucky with good service, or you have to attempt to contact them for months to get any assistance or an answer on things.

There are some people there genuinely trying to help you but are stuck to the monetary politics.

Alison S.
Alison S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transformational Coaching It Truly Was

Tegan N.
Tegan N.Far North Queensland, QLD

I'm ready to be a life and business empowerment coach

The course and content was level 10 and gave me exactly what I needed to move forward with my business.
I thought the course was challenging but in such a positive way and it brought a new level of confidence which I am very grateful for.

Laurie M.
Laurie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Is it even possible to teach this stuff?

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Coaching Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Beware of these people - trying to get a refund is exhausting and demeaning. Taken months. Utterly disgusted.

They appear to care when you're signing up, but the refund process tells you otherwise. Impossible... Been given the run around for months. Disappointed and disgusted. Beware of these people.

Janette
JanetteCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing course

The Coaching Institute or ICI now, is amazing. I've learned so much and would absolutely recommend ICI to all those who wish to coach. The support and the community is awesome

• Learning Material
Daryl
DarylPerth, WA

How to Run a Successful Workshop

This has been an extraordinary training where I have learn't so much about how to become a high quality facilitator and even more importantly I have grown so much myself. I have found the freedom to express myself in a whole new way breaking through old limiting beliefs. Now I am able and confident to present content without notes, which is so different for me. Great structures and the most amazing support. Phenomenal.
So grateful.

Sonia
SoniaHunter Region, NSW

Updated review: After 4.5 weeks a lovely GM contacted me. A full refund has been processed.

Updated review: After 4.5 weeks and many turn of events I was able to have a lovely GM contact me. A full refund has been processed. Nobody should have to go through what I did. It was exhausting. If I can say the team was trying and lovely. With a large organisation needing a CEO to process a refund is something the CEO needs to let go of. Trust your Managers and employees to make good decisions. They can and will for you.

kristie
kristieMid North Coast, NSW

The Coaching Institute is changing the footprint of adult learning.

The Coaching Institute is up to date with current research and proven methods of training and human behaviour. The facilitators walk their talk and demonstrate all the things they teach. The team of support staff is incredible with care, fast response times and genuine human connection.
The course will take you on a journey you didn't know you needed. There are so many options of how far you want to go and how to experience the learning. Everyone is welcomed and you will meet life long friends.

Amazing coaching institute

since joining The Coaching Institute, I have found the teachings, the community, the whole experience to be one of the high standards of Professionalism, they really give their students every possibility of success. they really encourage engagement in your own growth for success which I need and thrive on when I have to do the work required to have the success I want as a Professional Coach

• Teaching Staff

Ultimate Influence.....Who would've believed I could like "Sales"?!

I have just attended the Ultimate Influence 3 day sales training, and to say I'm amazed is an understatement. I've gone from someone who has been really uncomfortable around selling, and highly wary of sales people, to now regarding sales as something, when done the way I've just learned, that I am really very comfortable with and looking forward to putting into practice. It's not about me selling something, it's about my clients purchasing something of value that they really want.
The content was comprehensive and presented clearly, the opportunities to practice what we were learning were invaluable, and it easy to understand.
Thank you TCI and Matt Lavars for a wonderful training.

Melly warren
Melly warrenHobart, TAS

Make yourself a priority in your life

The focs program was filled with interesting facts and up to date scientific discoveries about human behaviour. The course had just enough challenge to push just outside your comfort zone

Richard N.
Richard N.Illawarra, NSW

FOCS Weekend 2021

I loved the weekend! it was great to connect with other like minded people, all looking for similar change. I will really look forward to getting to know everyone even better over the next 3 years at leased of my journey. I wasn't sure how exactly to add my training to my current businesses, now I have clarity, a unique knowledge I think you can only gain by listening live to some one like Joe tell his stories, and explain all aspects of coaching in a fun and very informative way, what a legend! My motivation to move forward is now on another level! Thank you so much Joe, all the new members of TCI and the staff who are also so loving and helpful.

Toni Challice
Toni ChalliceHunter Region, NSW

FOCS 17-19 September 2021

Wow.. Thought I would learn some things over this 3 days, BUT Joe went above & beyond. I learnt so much about myself and more. I'm so excited about my journey forward and am so grateful to be part of this community. So much valuable information.Loved it and didn't want it to be over.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

FOCS 17 - 19 September 2021

The FOCS Weekend which has just finished was absolutely amazing. Joe Pane is such a legend as a facilitator, educator, story teller, giver of the heart in so many ways it was just fantastic and a real pleasure to be with so many like minded people all on the same journey of self discovery and desire to help and care for others.
Just and awesome time together and with all the Ninja's as well just brilliant.