The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Awesome & Impactful!

I’ve just done my 3 day foundations of coaching course and it was truly awesome. I am buzzing! Not only is it a foundational coaching course, it is also a personal development course all rolled into one, and I believe that this course will be good for anyone, potential coach or not, as there is an incredible amount of learning and take-aways that will leave you feeling energized, inspired and ready to rock life.

Rob F.

Rob F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

An organisation cannot thrive for as long as this one has if it doesn't continue to evolve and provide value

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Energised!

Very satisfied. High energy and inclusive. Lots of information taught - we were not spoken at but to. There was a good balance of teachings, practical application and ‘selling’ the product.

Aireen Gabriel

Aireen GabrielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful!

I started off super closed and very awkward about eye contact, not knowing or not being too sure how to create conversation.

After the 2 days, I have gained a little bit more confidence in myself, I don't feel awkward whatsoever with eye contact and don't mind striking up a conversation with someone I haven't met before! It is incredible, absolutely life changing and very self rewarding.

Wowza

Absolutely beautiful experience! This is my second time and I have learnt so much more than I have in my entire life! Matt and the Crew brought information that hits you right in the heart and we all got so much value out of this! Thank you so much, TCI!

Inés

InésSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

It was a great 2 days full of information, growth and deep connection with people!
TCI has so much to offer to people that it’s willing to growth in their own path and offers as well the opportunity to learn how to help others!!

Thank you so much everyone involve in this!!

Life changer

Came sceptical about the whole thing but as time pass by noticed the obvious this workshop is mindblowing; it's simply a life changer ;
Thank you Matt and the Coaching Institute

Awesome

Had a great time whilst learning some life skills. The support offered by The Coaching Institute at every level is awesome. Will diffently take my coaching journey to the next level.

Chris I.

Chris I.South East Queensland, QLD

Understanding the Inner Game

The information shared is very simple to absorb. Not stuff you hear about unless you put yourself on the journey to live an extraordinary life.
If you are want to lead, you must first lead yourself. The Coaching Institute educate on emotions and their mastery.
Great job!

Alice

AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited

Such a safe and inspiring learning enviroment. Sharing space with so many like minded people is just awesome
So happy I did it.Thankyou so much to Matt and all the team.

Enlightening and Awesome!

World class content. Learning and concepts that you can relate to and connect with. Wonderful people Amazing community. You’ll go home armed with so much knowledge that you can apply to you life right away.

Learning Material

Valuable way to spend my weekend

Thank you for amazing experience. I learnt so much about human behaviour, communication and the need to feel seen, heard and supported. Feeling inspired and met some truly special people

The power of Coaching

The content in the 2 days gave my a great insight of what kind of tools and techniques I will learn from enrolling into the entire coaching Program. I’d recommend this 2 days to anyone curious about The Coaching Institutes programs.

Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably the best thing I have done for myself in years

Matt has an amazing talent in creating a safe space to get a feel for coaching. Fun, respectful and gentle. Could not put a value on the weekend. So good

Terrific!

Amazing experience! Matt and the team made a event and filled the weekend with heaps of knowledge, value and care.
There were many wow moments and breakthroughs over two days.
Thanks a lot

MaryAnne

MaryAnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow! What a wonderful weekend.

So much useful and practical information that can be implemented straight away in my own life. Matt was the best trainer and all the crew were so caring, helpful & kind. Just awesome x

SarahB

SarahBHunter Region, NSW

If you want to be a part of a cult, sign right up!!!

Beata B.

Beata B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Meta Dynamics

I enjoyed heavily discounted Meta Dynamics Christmas Bonus 2019 Yupi Yeah. Other Students were lucky and enjoyed Meta Dynamics as part of their enrolled course

Matt Lavars is natural performer. Students love his happy and bubbly personality.

Meta Dynamics is a must study for everyone who like to know how Psychology influence your life.

Psssst surprise, surprise Sharon Person ~ TCI Founder visited us

Light Bulb moments created new perspectives!

The course content touched on techniques that demonstrated to coaches ,how to assist their clients to gain a greater insight into their own atitudes ,feelings, emotions .
Demonstrating the language needed ...practical,fun, informative and highly recommended.
Leaves you yearning to study and master the material presented and this was only a glimpse of this topic.

Learning Material

Great safe place to discover your inner you

Attended livestreaming for meta dynamics. The content was clear and the coaching demonstrations were real and raw. They also demonstrated that real practitioners like Sharon Pearson set the standards for being professional human beings.