The Coaching Institute

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Mark Peters

Mark PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TCI as a training facility for coaches

TCI is the best training organisation for coaches in Australia. They are passionate about their students and bend over backwards to support each and every one of us in achieving our goals and dreams

Meta Dynamics Foundation Training TCI

Meta Dynamics Foundations training with TCI was fantastic. So much interesting content, Matt Lavers is an amazing presenter, with an abundance of knowledge and experience. I would highly recommend this training to anyone who is undertaking the TCI journey. Fantastic value. Thanks Team

Smiley

SmileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Emotional Intimacy and Metadynamics

The emotional intimacy work The Coaching Institute teaches is the key to going deep into permanent healing. This ability to go deep when needed is the most valuable tool in helping clients transform their life. Highly recommended.

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Coaching Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Gina

GinaCanberra 2600, ACT

Am loving TCI training!

I've just finished Meta Dynamics Foundations Training and learned so much about myself and concepts applicable to clients I will serve ahead. Thank you Matt Lavars & support team for the excellent training!

Learning Material

See, feel and heal - Reconnect with your Aliveness!

This insightful training with evidence based material, relatable stories and examples, challenges, affirming truths, connection opportunity with oneself and others was a fun, interactive, life changing experience. Such crucial core work as a leader, parent, partner and generally if you have a heartbeat, you want to do this. If you want to know the relief and release of learning how to get back to the core of you, see, feel and heal and grow. Re-connect with your aliveness, its your time!

Danielle

DanielleNew South Wales

Emotional intimacy

Meta dynamics foundations has been a life changing Course. The knowledge I have gained during this course has not only immediately changed my life but is now starting to positively impact my children as I begin to help them to learn how to met their emotional needs, express themselves and set clear boundaries. I Highly recommend this course to any one of any age.

Peter R.

Peter R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing content very valuable and practical

SO far the content and training has surpassed any expectations I had. If you want to grow yourself emotionally professionally, as a person, Parent or become a professional coach, for business, life, emotional intimacy, relationships check out the courses offered by TCI. The presenters and support team are fabulous, but as others have said, this is not a breeze, there are components that will challenge you, your conditioning, your thinking, but if you want to grow and develop jump into this community, the members of the community form a super support group as well.

Learning Material

The best gift you can give yourself!

The content was taught in such an open, respectful and playful way. It was such an insightful training, and the most amazing part is that we can apply it to ourselves NOW. Building better deeper connections with ourselves and others is truly an incredible gift.

Amazing Experience and Learning

Fantastic content, fantastic trainers and super helpful support staff. I was very open-minded when I started with TCI and really love the content. It has helped me develop and grow in my personal journey and gives me the tools to be able to help my clients even further.

Amazing learning in The Coaching Institute Met Dynamics

The Coaching Institutes courses are world class. What I have learned and taken out into practice isn’t taught anywhere else.

The facilitators are world class and so professional.

Al Will

Al WillCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic Coaching Curriculum, Facilitators, Resources and Supportive Community

I've been at TCI for almost three years. I love it. The training is excellent, including providing practical coaching experience under the guidance of professional mentors. The course ware is expansive, the facilitators are well read & well versed in the subject matter and passionate about what they do as well as fully committed to their students. The TCI community is the ultimate support network, it's the only coaching school where students can reach out to other students, including professional coaches and receive free (pro bono) coaching. Everyone is supported, validated, celebrated. I always leave TCI trainings feeling loved and uplifted. I can think of no better place to start your coaching journey.

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

This changed my life

If you expect this course to be a breeze then your going to be disappointed. But that is the point. You need to learn hoot be vulnerable and uncomfortable in order to truly achieve that connection with yourself and your emotions.
Matt and the WOW crew were always there to support you the whole way and the learnings was shared in a way where everything just MADE SENSE!!
I’m not naturally open with my emotions so this has opened my life up to the new adventure that is called life!!!

Vandana Mohture

Vandana MohtureSydney, NSW

EPIC Training!!

Extremely satisfied! I am not sure if anyone else can ever conduct this training like Matt Lavars! He is just awesome. Content is mind blowing. The self esteem triad, emotional intimacy work, this training makes sure each of us transform in becoming better humans!

Wael

WaelPerth, WA

Tools that can be applied to a variety of situations.

I found most of the tips and tools are so broad and profound. They can be mastered and tweaked to suite various scenarios and situations. Great insights and loads of love.

Dee J.

Dee J.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Meta Dynamics

Matt Lavars, an amazing trainer, role model and holding the space of vulnerability and validation. This training is epic and next level. Smooth, linked, researched, evidence based training that is full of depth, insight and values, my coaching skills will be next level. So looking forward to getting back in the room for the next level.

Pleunie

PleuniePerth, WA

This will blow your mind!

Where to start... The Meta Foundation training is just mindblowing. So many wonderful treasures will be uncovered for you during this training. This is an absolute gamechanger for those how are on a personal development journey. I can highly recommend you signing up for this program. And this is just the start... The journey is gold!!!

John A.

John A.South East Queensland, QLD

This is Awesome

I am really satisfied with the way the staff teach the content and the trainings are awesome. The Level 1 course is not difficult. It just getting used to the way it is taught and how different it is from what is taught in school.

Learning Material

One of the best decisions of my life.

The content is awe inspiring and life changing. If you want to truly unlock your true self and find contentment and support, you are in the best place. Thank you TCI. Xx

Michelle Cowell

Michelle CowellSydney, NSW

Awesome learning. So many a-ha moments

Matt is a fantastic trainer and really presents the material in a simple and easy to understand way. I felt like I was understood by my tribe and was able to connect on a deep level

Phakhinda

PhakhindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The training is epic!! I can’t miss out any moment.

I love it!! The course is so valuable to realise about emotional intimacy, understanding and feeling with all emotion in order to empathy the emotion bucket. The content is epic!!