The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute

See the Best Education & Training in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My search is over! This is great!

I am so glad to have had the opportunity to attend the Coaching Institute Create Your Extraordinary Life course. The content and teaching was awesomely enlightening, profound, yet showing how simple it can be to make that real difference in someone'slife, when you have the right tools. There were plenty of real life experience examples I so easily related to. This was delivered in a professionally engaging manner, creating a safe and relaxing friendly atmosphere throughout.

Learning Material

Great weekend with plenty of learning and fun

This is the third time I attend a weekend training with Joe Pane at the Coaching Institute. I have always found his teaching, the models that TCI uses, and the spirit of the event illuminating and exhilarating. Even though I already work as a coach, there is always much to be learned anew. To top that, the staff is very supportive and the crowd is very engaged. Whether you are already a coach or indeed thinking fo studying coaching - actually, especially if you are thinking to study - this is not a weekend you will regret spending indoors.

Mind blowing!

I attended Relationship Coach training with Joe Pane over the weekend and the wealth of knowledge I gained was immense! I truely respect the support, inspiration and how he addressed every question and the wisdom he shared. I have no words to describe how glad I'm to have started my learning journey with them. As an educator, leader, wife and parent I took back so much more than I thought I would have. Having used few strategies in just a day, I see a positive transformation in the people around me - staff, students, my son, partner. Thank you TCI and Joe Pane!

The Wow Factor

Talk about inspirational and mind changing. This weekend has meant the world to me as it has opened a whole new door to a world of amazing growth and wellness. I'm super excited for the future. Thanks Matt for showing us the real you and sharing your story. You and the team made me feel so comfortable and at ease with myself and had me believing I'am capable of anything.

Glad you are here, TCI

it was a great weekend joined joe's event once again. two years ago his speech was inspirational and brighten my dark world. Brings courage to me. Work/walk on my healing journey. Thank you, Joe. And also I attend Matt's program last month that was a fantastic, totally engagement my healing journey, it was so touching. Thank you, Matt. TCI is a happy place for me with positive energy and loads of joy. A big thank you from me. TCI you are awesome and bring the value of life. really glad to meet you TCI.

Fell in LoVe again

What an awesome way to connect to self and others exploring how to have meaningful conversations relationships gaining clarity on boundaries needs and values taping into courage fear Love YOU

Great weekend

Joe once again you and your team have delivered a great deal of hope and enrichment to our lives. You are amazing!
Your love of what you do is inspiring to all.

The choice of life

Matt is a fantastic presenter and had me engaged from the start to finish, this programme, I'm a Personal Trainer and very passionate and I know this will make me even more awesome with what I do, not only that it will give me more tools to diversify into other fields, knowing that this school is the best in the world excites me and learning at my pace and my way. I'm telling everyone that I'm in touch already so the word is out.

Enlightening

The 2 days were very well presented and very inclusive. Very enlightening personally and also how the skills can benefit day to day life as well as Business. Would highly recommend investing the time

The beginning of a powerful and inspiring adventure!

If you're seeking something that could provide clarity, authenticity, fun, purpose and empowerment in your life (just one or ALL of those things) and something that guarantees more Aliveness, Responsibility and Wholistic well-being (financial, emotional, mental and spiritual), the Coaching Institute's scientifically researched methodologies and hugely energetic and consistent support represents integrity and commitment to success.

I have just completed a weekend workshop in Hobart and the course structure, the excellence of the instruction, the quality and extensiveness of the resource materials provided plus the generosity of spirit generated within the group was beyond my already high expectations.

Having dealt with the administrative staff in Melbourne the previous week, I knew the level of genuine enthusiasm, care and generosity that 'lives' their values but the REAL deal is when you see and feel the transformative results with various participants (and me!) over two days together. What I witnessed and felt was a recognition and acceptance of my wholeness and potential. That life CAN be truly enjoyed and not just endured. That regardless of what is happening in our lives and the world, that individually and together we can create lives truly rich (in the fullest sense) beyond measure. That each of us and all of us can create not only an inspiring legacy for our family, our community or the world but have one helluva fantastic journey along the way INCLUDING all the challenges. It's NOT a ra-ra hyper event but a process of being present together in simple, diverse ways with authentic care. Was I deeply impressed and grateful? Absolutely!...

...Bring on the adventure!

Profound thanks to The Coaching Institute for all that you give and all that you represent. And thanks specifically to Matt and every member of the Hobart and Melbourne team for a weekend that I'll remember as one that gave new light to the rest of my Life...Such a priceless gift!!!

One word....Amazing

Loved the amazing training received this weekend. So genuine, open and honest and I learned things that have helped myself and I know I can use to help others. Can't recommend it enough

Learning Material

Just say “yes!” to this!!

Amazing weekend of learning about having a better relationship with yourself and others-big thanks to The Coaching Institute!! Learning in this environment was so much fun, inspiring and life changing!!!

Learning Material

You never know who you might inspire

I’ve just completed a weekend of training.
What I learned about myself was profoundly life changing.
Once someone points out to you those little moments within yourself it changes your entire life.

A perfect 2 days intro

Cant thank Matt enough for sharing of his expertise i Hobart. Cant wait to join in Melbourne. It was so enlightening and an honest approach and easy to understand and connect to. Everybody should do this course for sure. Love u all.

Learning Material

Another worthy 3 days investment live-streaming Advanced Skills from Canada!

I love Joe Pane’s style and ability to engage all attendees in person and live-streaming! This training takes my coaching skills to a much deeper level and provides insights that will set me apart from other institutions. I highly recommend this training to anyone that wants to understand themselves better and have more to offer to others!

Must do!!

The course was able to give certainty around coaching clients where I didn't have it before hand. Provides key knowledge into what drives people and how there beliefs shape there world
Joe pane was an amazing trainer and this course is a must do if you need to know what you and your clients use to base your decision making on in your life!

Learning Material

Its upselling and then you get scammed :(

Please BE AWARE!! TCI is a cult-like company. Once you attended a free seminar/webinar they ask you to write a great review.. But, happens next? Then, you sign up for any of their courses and can’t stop the payments for years. You have to pay the full amount of the course ($25,000 AUD average). The only way out is to pay some more or go to Court. If you try to cancel, get a refund or withdraw you are up for bad treatment, penalties, threats, legal action, and debt collectors. They also use bullying and manipulation tactics. They only want your money.
Do you homework, read the “Disturbing allegations and legal disputes: Inside 'Australia's #1 Life Coaching School”. Also have a look at “ticked consumers” reviews and see what more than 50 people have to say about their terrible experience with TCI.
VCAT is sick of hearing from scammed students trying to stop payments TCI say they owe them. Just keep requesting for your refund and good luck!

Learning Material

An excellent 3 day Livestream training of Business Skills II With Matt Lavars.

The training as all TCI training is excellent. Having Matt Lavars guide us through all the nessisary topics that we need to help grow our business is always a fun, exciting and very insightful and engaging.

I loved being reminded of the importance of having a separate hat on when thinking and making decisions for your business.

I also loved how Matt got us to think about our values and our standards when it comes to business and giving it a go at writing a manifesto was great as it was a stretch for me to think like that.

Really appreciate what Sharon has developed for us and how Matt, the Ninjas and Wow team make it all happen. Thanks heaps.

Best training for business ever!

The training experience from Matt Lavers and The Coaching Institute cover business skills required and emotional blocks that prevent success. I really feel supported in this journey. Thank you. Awesome

Business Skills II

Just had an amazing 3 days training learning about how important is to manage ourselves in orther to have a successful business! Matt is an awesome trainer! I love the way he conducted the training showing us that the possibilities are all there for us to take. Being accountable to ourselves and taking responsibility is a must to be successful and that is how I see TCI! You guys rock my world because I know I can count on you and you will be there during my journey! Ninja’s team you are more than awesome! I love this community.