The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Life changing

TCI really is the best coaching school on the planet, providing the most valuable trainings and experiences. If you ever get the chance to go to anything TCI provides. You will not be disappointed, you will be changed.

Purple Jo

Purple JoAuckland

Priceless Training

Matt made alot of things I found hard to get my head around easier to comprehend. The content was phenominal and the workbooks were brilliant.
Great team, great training
Thanks to TCI for never disappointing

Kylie Hancox

Kylie HancoxQueensland

Professional Coach Round Table 2019 - Outstanding doesn't even begin to describe it!

Silva Cengic

Silva CengicCanberra 2600, ACT

Pro Coach Round Table - Disruptive Leadership

Totally blown away. This training has provided so many insights to what I can accomplish and how. This TCI knowledge has been provided in numerous ways previously. This time it has hit the mark. So much progress in my thinking for me. My highlights - taking out the emotion and look at the facts. Self-concept, cognitive dissonance, model excellence and measure performance, mine first. Thank you TCI

Learning Material

Two day experience of a life time that changed my life and decisions

Words cant physically explain how excited I am to be a part of this. Matt was such an inspiration to myself and my family. I have an 11 year old cousin who came along who says to me when we left she wanted to do the course I had to explain to her shes too young but when she reaches 13 or maybe 14 we can re look this over for you. Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge Im truly grateful. Meeting all the rest of your team and the team here in New Zealand. Collaborated with Jo. Words cant express how excited I am to start this course and accomplish part 1 and keep going onwards and upwards

AWESOME

Hi Matt.It was totally fantastic. 2days it was more than enough. So amazing, everyone get smarter and things getting bigger already because you are the best.The presentation was positively successful and professional.Best TCI .

G S GIRN

G S GIRNMELBOURNE

awesome

Mark P.

Mark P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love the weekend training

Content was awesome and applicable and I learned so much. As usual Matts presentation was positively sensational.
His engagement is constant and warm creating a very relaxed ebironment to learn within.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Successful coaching

What an amazing experience being in that room meeting the worlds best author, speaker and coach Sharon Pearson sharing her best work with us unpacking some of her best methodolgies piece by piece. The things she teaches are incredible you have to be there to experience first hand how awesome. This organisation just great including support staff. You guys rock.

Sandra D.

Sandra D.Hunter Region, NSW

Your Success Succeeded

I had a surprising take home. As I was sitting in the room with so many people who value relational growth, I realised that I will not be all things to all people. There was so much diversity in the room with different value expression that true to self was my only responsibility. And that felt like I was something so much bigger.

Do it!

In the past dealing with, expressing and understanding my emotions has been a challenge for me...after a weekend of amazing teaching, wisdom and content, my future emotional intimacy is excitingly bright!

Your best Life

Sharon did a great presentation, with lots of humour but more importantly, great, simple ideas/strategies for living your best life. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to make positive changes in their life , then helping others to do the same.
Thank you !

Quentin

QuentinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing

I am more than satisfied with this amazing training by Sharon Pearson & the TCI team & all that was taught there was invaluable to the health & well being of every individual who attended & to all of their family & friends around them, I found it to be one of the most beautiful experiences of my life to see someone so passionate about helping people & sharing her wisdom on how everyone can help themselves & the people who surround them!

Quentin

Susan A.

Susan A.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Live your best life

Course was presented in a non confrontational manner it opens new meaning to your life to provide strategies to be the best of you and have fun, life is not meant to b too serious

Good but not great

This is perfect

It was really awesome event. So inspiring that how to live own life happily and be a coach for ur self , not for others. Actually dont be a coach but listener

Two brilliant days with Sharon Pearson

It was full of fun, very entertaining while I learned a lot of things, eg, how to say awesome to other people, that means a lot. The system generated by TCI is absolutely awesome . That was how I decided to move onto professional level. I can count on TCI. Thanks Sharon for her open a new chapter for me.

Ross S.

Ross S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gr8 coaching experience

Sharon talked to me about my relationship with my 18 & 16 year old daughters as I had recently seperated.

She encouraged me to support my daughters in making decisions that directly supported their values instead of me trying to control my daughters behaviour.

She also encouraged me to share openly & transparently using microscopic truth.

It was an insiteful & Life changing 5 minutes.

Thx so much Sharon

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helping me to help others

I came along to the How To Become A Successful Coach event because I am interested in helping people to better themselves. This event is helping ME to become better at doing what I need to. I am learning that my talking doesnt help and I should be listening to the needs of the person and helping them to make the decisions they need to make in their lives. If youre thinking about coming to an eventYou have to come, if you have any doubts, come along and they will be answered for you.

Steve Gregory

Steve GregorySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Hands on world class training

I have been so impressed with the face to face part of the training and the support with the prelearning. The course deals with complex issues in a simple and concise way.

December 6th 2019 Update: The perfect end to the year

The relevance was spot on. The content was awesome. The delivery was exceptional. Sharon, Matt and Joe - the expertise shines through. I can now lock in my planning for 2020 with confidence. Thank you TCI.
Steve Gregory