• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Epic! Packed with value.

Extremally satisfied. Trainers were professional, knowledgeable and able to accommodate needs of many in the group. Also, mentors and behind the scenes team were extremally supportive. The course content was what I expected, challenging, insightful and providing many thought provoking moments.

Metadynamics 2 Training

Once again TCI has delivered outstanding training. There’s a huge amount of value gained that will help my business and my clients move forward way beyond what I thought possible.

Dan D

Dan DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Matt Lavars is a world class presenter. He presents extremely powerful content in a professional and engaging way.

Extremely satisfied with the content and teaching. Especially Matt’s ability to continually engage the audience through a digital platform. The course was challenging in the amount of information and application in regards to coaching models. Less so in business practice, which was good.

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Coaching Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Lesa T.

Lesa T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A game changer

This course has provided me with the tools and knowledge to build my business and to serve my clients with the highest level of professionalism. Meta Dynamics 2 not only provides me with the skills and knowledge to build my client’s self awareness but also the strategies to move them closer to where they want to be.

Learning Material

Meta II will blow your mind

After completing a 5 day training that is Meta Dynamics II my mind is officially blown. The amount of content that constantly pushes you outside your comfort zone, levels you up and expands your skill set whilst exposing the realm of possibility is phenomenal. This training is a game changer for you and your business and provides a point of difference that sets you apart from other coaches. If you get a chance to get in the room I highly recommend you do it ASAP.

WOW! Epic training!!

Meta dynamics TM II training is next level in every aspect! If your serious about changing your life and going next level with your coaching, this training is a must!!

CoogiBear

CoogiBearQueensland

The Coaching Institute

The teaching by Joe Pane was outstanding by way of knowledge and skills. Despite the intensity of the three days I remained engaged fully. Great support from the Support Team as well.

Learning Material

October 2020 FOCs Weekend!

Thank you to the beautiful team at TCI and Joe Pane for an amazing value-adding weekend at FOCs. So many great takeaways, humor and learning. Blessed to be introduced into this amazing environment and its members.

From Melbourne

From MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a cult and you will not succeed

I used to work at TCI, the contracts are designed for maximum payment to the organisation regardless of how the student does. Ask to see graduation statistics, most don’t finish what they start, but you can’t bet your last dollar that they’re paying for it.

Beata B.

Beata B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FOCS Matt Lavars

All TCI trainings I attend SO far were fantastic. This time three days FOCS professional training was very informative and beneficial for my future endevours. Mixture of information placed into practice straight away.

Rachel E.

Rachel E.Sydney, NSW

The Coaching was Amazing & Fun

Totally satisfied. I didn't find it difficult. I've learnt so much more as to what coaching really is and the different techniques, skills and have taken away so many tools from the course.

Justin A.

Justin A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The ultimate start off to a brilliant career

The course was easily explained and followed and had a wealth of knowledge around coaching. Matt Lavars is an excellent teacher who uses comedy to drive his students even further into deep knowledge

Philip Brown

Philip BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foundations of success

The presenter's and the presentation of the course was just 1st class
The connection to the TCI Community was awesome
The course flows perfectly every step of the way and the interaction with each other is brilliant...
Love it...

Jahida E.

Jahida E.Sydney, NSW

FOCS Training

The FOCS training was so insightful and engaging! It gave me so much clarity around the steps I need to take to achieve my coaching goals. Matt Lavars, the trainer was an amazing role model of a coach and facilitator. The ninjas (TCI team) were so helpful and having them join us in the chat and throughout the training was great!

Candice

CandiceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.

Quite the RTO if I ever did see one! I've never experienced learning like this before. 100% on delivery, content, support, access and environment. Professional and friendly, innovative and inspiring. Kudos to you team TCI.

TCI - Foundations of Coaching Success ROCKS

The course was professionally delivered. Packed with lots of worthy learning for personal growth and for journey into coaching as a profession. The delivery of the content was easily understood and engaging. Highly recommend :)

Morgan. W.

Morgan. W.Hunter Region, NSW

Run a workshop, Wow

Lol objectivity doesn’t fit this context well Satisfaction in subjective so is difficulty both of which it notes to comment on lol
I felt this training gave everything it said it would and I was amazed at my improvement in running a trading session The content shook me open into massive overwhelm then the practice and support of the exam and students let me grow my boundaries and perform with a reasonable standard focus on listeners and get engagement to achieve to goal

Tokilupe

TokilupeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL WORKSHOP IS PHENOMENAL

One of my biggest stretch is structure. This training gives me the structure and confidence to deliver and move any audience I will be running training for now and in the future. How to take care of my audience with sincere so they feel belong, feel significant and want to contribute to the greater good of humanity after attending my training. The support from Matt Lavars (trainer) all the ninjas is epic! No-one was left behind and we were all there to champion and support each other to the finish life... Epic! Thank you TCI

Sandra D.

Sandra D.Hunter Region, NSW

Learn, implement and teach; all here

Within the course, I was able to implement what I was learning straight away which is vital to be able to walk away with a skill as opposed the the head knowledge only. Matt, as a facilitator, held the tension of stretching me and giving me enough to become confident in what I was doing extremely well. And from there, we then were able to encourage and teach each other which ramped up our take home and ability to be able to walk away being a facilitator.

LGI

LGICanberra Central 2602, ACT

Outstanding Presenter Training

The training was amazing. The basics presented in a way that was easy to incorporate. That there was an intention to graduate all students, ensuring was more than a tick and flick and prepared for real progress in the application.