• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (99)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)
Sue

Sue

Successful Resolution!!!

Purchased a Ulisse Queen Wall Bed with dining table. Happy with the product, installation, etc.

Unfortunately, after a period, one of the boards developed a crack. Contacted Steve at the Comfort Shop and, after some negotiations (some dispute who was at fault), we agreed to share the cost of the repair with the Comfort Shop paying the major portion.

This review is a result of The comfort Shop sticking to the agreement and resolving the matter has agreed.

One judges a company not only on the product/service that they sell but also on how it resolves customer complaints. The Comfort Shop deserves praise for its effort to resolve our complaint.

Store LocationRichmond, Vic
AMM

AMM

Amazing customer service

The customer service at The Comfort Shop was fantastic. We received an excellent level of care in our couple visits there while picking out the right mattress for us. Matt and David were personable and knowledgeable (both on the phone and in person) and their communication throughout the decision-making and purchasing processes was fantastic.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello AMM. What a fantastic review! - thanks so much for your 5 star comments! We do pride ourselves on our customer service - enjoy your new mattress and we hope to see you again at The Comfort Shop.

Quality service to match the quality bed

David at the Comfort Shop was amazing, he was so helpful and knowledgeable, he wasn't pushy and gave us plenty of space to make a decision. Our Ergo base bed and mattress is brilliant. From the first night we have been sleeping like a baby! Highly recommend David and the Ergo bed.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Lisa. We're so glad to hear you love your new Mattress and Bed Base combo! Thanks for that great feedback (which we will pass on of course) and the 5 stars! Hope to see you again.

FANTASTIC Customer Service by Dianne

Our experience was a delight. Our Customer Service representative was clear in detailing the product and then worked with us to organise delivery to regional Victoria. Every touch point with the business and Dianne were excellent.

Store LocationRichmond, Vic
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Dana. That's lovely feedback and we will pass that on of course. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and give us 5 stars! We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Deb

DebSouthwest, VIC

Beautiful Chair

This is our second Later recliner chair from the Comfort Shop. Knowing what we had bought before, albeit 4 years ago, we purchased the 2nd over the phone. Bella looked up our history, confirm our previous purchase and came back to us with all our questions answered. Delivery arrived as planned.
Quality product and great service.

Store LocationRichmond
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Deb. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - the Lafer Recliner range is comfy & unique. We appreciate the feedback and 5 star review. Enjoy your new Recliner and we hope to see you again!

alan6934

alan6934Sydney

A hassle-free shopping experience

So happy we found the Comfort shop, after weeks of looking at recliner chairs. Courteous & knowledgeable sales staff, good range, colours, and prices plus a great discount on the chair we liked. No waiting for 8-12 weeks-chairs were delivered, (free) within 10 days.

Store LocationMoore Park- NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Alan. We're glad you found us, too! Thanks so much for your detailed feedback and 5 stars! Enjoy your new Recliner Chair.

wake up without the sore back feeling!

I came in looking to replace my ageing bed base and end buying the visco mattress to go with it. I get a good nights sleep with better lumbar support and like the adjustable base so I can elevate the head end. I got great service and good delivery

Store Locationmoore park supacenta
Garry C
Garry C

Btw, Craig was very helpful also and made it an easy choice without being "pushy"

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Comfort and lightness.

I ordered over the phone. The Manager was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted. Communication, delivery and service all excellent.

Store LocationMoore park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Kris. Thanks for the great feedback and 5 stars! - much appreciated. We do pride ourselves on our service - enjoy your new products from The Comfort Shop and we hope to welcome you back.

Gerry L.

Gerry L.Sydney, NSW

Great beds!

We have bought beds from the Comfort Shop for about 25 years. The construction, comfort & support has always been excellent. David @ Crows Nest is very helpful and knowledgeable, and the delivery team are also excellent (we have a difficult home to deliver to). Highly recommended all round.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Gerry. We really do value our past customers coming back to us - thanks so much for your repeat business and your 5 star feedback! Enjoy your new bed and we do hope to see you back at The Comfort Shop.

SukiSydney, NSW

excellent and professional service from the start till the end

staff members were lovely, they gave us a lot of information. we are fussy with our bed so it took a long time to decide which bed to purchase. they are so patient, helpful, and I have nothing to complain. the bed has been wonderful, we love it.

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop Crows Nest
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Suki. What a lovely review - thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and 5 stars - much appreciated. Enjoy your new bed!

We bought our bed back in 2018! It’s been wonderful

belinda

belindaSydney, NSW

product excellent

our whole family now have mattresses from the Comfort shop. We live them they are so comfortable. Service was great and they have out history from 10 years ago. Would highly recommend

Store Locationcrows nest
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Belinda. We love hearing comfy family stories - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - and thanks for 5 stars & the recommendation too - appreciated.

Bedroom furniture

Great store with wonderful staff. The products are different and exceptional value. The delivery and installation was seamless. All rubbish was taken and the installation were courtesy and very professional.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Les. What a great review! - thanks for the 5 stars - we're so thrilled to hear you're happy with our service & product range & value & delivery team! Thanks.

Sarah-Jane

Sarah-JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my chair

I knew which chair I wanted before going to the show room.
I am very happy with my choice it is everything in comfort that I expected.
My experience in the show room was very friendly and positive. Thank you

Store LocationBrisbane
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sarah-Jane. Great to hear you're happy with your new Recliner Chair - thanks for the 5 star review - we're pleased you enjoyed our showroom service too!

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Great Service

Not only a really comfortable chair but a great in shop experience...the assistant( Ben Cavanagh) was knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy and gave us as much time as we needed to make up our mind!

Store LocationMoore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Leo. Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 stars! - we're glad to hear you're very happy with your new Recliner Chair & our service. Enjoy!

Annie D.

Annie D.

Excellence in quality and customer service

The Comfort Shop at Crows Nest have provided 3 x Wall Beds to our family over the past few years. Their customer service has been exceptional at all times and our Wall Beds have been the best investment in our homes, providing guest and family bedding that is extremely comfortable. I fully recommend this company and their Wall Beds - every home should have one.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Annie. Thanks so much for your lovely feedback and 5 stars! We agree - the Wall Beds are a great investment in space and comfort. Thanks so much for coming back to The Comfort Shop. We look forward to seeing you again.

Find out how The Comfort Shop compares to other Furniture Shops

Love me new replacement mattress

Bought my first mattress from The Comfort Shop around 12 years ago happy to go back and replace in 2019. Good staff, good service, suspect I will be back again in around 2032.

Store LocationMoore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Kathryn. Ha - we look forward to helping you in 2032! Thanks so much for coming back to The Comfort Shop and for the 5 star feedback - we do value our past customers. Enjoy your new mattress.

MemyselfandI

MemyselfandIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well designed and very comfortable.

The Comfort Shop in Crows Nest, NSW was easy to find and parking was not an issue as there is a carpark within a short walking distance to the shop. The range of products in the shop was comprehensive and well displayed. The staff were very helpful, respectful and were able to answer all our queries. I bought a Boston recliner and Telemaco King Single wall bed and latex mattress. Both are well designed, constructed and very comfortable.
The wall bed was installed by a technician who completed the installation promptly.
The Comfort Shop is highly recommended for its quality product, sales and after sales service.

Store LocationCrows Nest, NSW

LOVE IT!

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop Moore Park Supa Centa
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary Ann. Thanks for your positive feedback re our showroom service and product range - we're sure you will get a lot use from your new Wall Bed for many years to come. We hope to welcome you back one day.

Marian

MarianSydney, NSW

Thanks Patrick, I am now reclining in the best chair in the universe.

We were on our way to a different store when The Comfort Shops terrific display caught our eye. When I sat on the black leather chair I knew it was the one for me.

Store LocationLafer recliner
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Marian. Great news - we're thrilled you are happy with your new Recliner! Thanks for the feedback and 5 stars!

Traveler

Traveler

Excellent services

Having bought a bed from The Comfort shop few years ago, received no pressure service and top quality product. This time when I needed a comfort chair, The comfort Shop was my first place to visit. As expected, both service and the product are excellent.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Traveler. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we are sure you will enjoy your new Recliner as much as your Bed! Thanks for the kind feedback and 5 stars!

Jane

Janeasked

I have a one bedroom flat for occasional use in Paddington Sydney with a king bed.
My husband has had Parkinsons for 20 years and needs the functionality of the hospital bed we have in our usual home interstate.
Is it possible to have a product which can raise the head, tilt and be split so it can accommodate two sllpers?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Jane. We would be very happy to call you to discuss of course - or you can contact either Sydney showroom - Crows Nest 9438 4422 / Moore Park 9662 0888. But yes - the Ergo Electric Posture Slat Base can do exactly this - raise the headrest / footrest / and be a split system - split queen or split king. We freight all over Australia. Please let us know if we can assist or call you directly? thank you

Sue NSW

Sue NSWasked

My two ergo beds have arrived with legs and a headboard. Haven't found any instructions for putting together as yet. There are 4 long black bolts, all four have a washer and one has another piece, I don't know what it is or why the other three bolts don't have this too? Tried to send a photo from my phone/email but wasn't accepted. Grateful your advice.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Sue, sorry for the late reply on this, we weren't notified of your question. It's best to contact our customer service department on 02 9729 4200 to talk through this. Thanks.

Jahaira

Jahairaasked

I ordered a stroller one about a week ago but still haven't received a racking number or estimate of when the item will arrive I have sent emails to yah n still no reply. Any help?

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Jahaira, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives