Prompt and Efficient

Having purchased a bed suit with memory foam last year, I was keen to incorporate the optional drawer units under the bed frame. The Crows Nest staff once again, were exceptionally helpful and assisted in exactly what I needed.
The delivery team gave me 30 minutes pre warning of their arrival, and the installation took less than 10 minutes.
The drawers units are an ideal extra, and make great use of the available space for storage.
Thanks again Comfort Shop.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Hello Linz, Thank you so much for your kind feedback and 5 star review! The delivery team and Crows Nest showroom staff appreciate it very much. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop!

Premium quality beds

The product is superb and the staff service matched. Product knowledge, clear and accurate communication, consideration and care. Delivery as agreed, installation perfect. I would recommend Comfort Products without reservation.

Store LocationMoore Park
Hello MBP. That is a lovely well-rounded review! Thanks so much for your 5 stars and for taking the time to give us your feedback - much appreciated. Enjoy your new bed!

Husband very happy with leather recliner.

Satisfied with product - electric reclining armchair - in terms of the leather quality and shade, and delivery time. No assembly required. Helpful assistance in shop. A very pleasant experience. Had looked on line before going to shop and looking at a floor model, so process was easy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCrows Nest NSW.
Hello LGC. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new motorised Recliner Chair! Thanks for your 5 star review & feedback re our showroom service & delivery / assembly process too - we appreciate it very much. Enjoy the Recliner!

So in love!

From my initial contact by chat on the Comfort Shop website to Alan setting it all up for us we had nothing but great service and advice. Patrick and Matt were both so helpful. At the Crows Nest store Patrick happily showed us all the options without pressuring us. Now that we have the LG 01 installed we couldn’t be happier. Alan did a great job and nothing was a trouble.
You won’t regret popping into the Comfort Shop for great ideas, service and their expertise.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Hello Sue. Wow - thank you so much for your very kind feedback and 5 star review! The Crows Nest team are thrilled with the feedback and very happy to hear you're in love with your new LGM01 Wall Bed - they are amazing! We are sure your guests will be impressed too. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Excellent product and service

Excellent product as this was a second purchase. There was a delay in my plans and the company allowed me to keep the bed in storage for a significant length of time at no cost until I was ready for delivery. Very helpful sales staff.

Store Locationcrowsnest
Hi Mike. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we are glad we could help. We very much appreciate your feedback and 5 star review! We hope to see you again.

Exceptional Service and product

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with David and his team. Their extensive knowledge of their products and brilliant customer service made the experience of purchasing a wall bed so easy. The delivery team were on time, friendly and efficient. The product quality is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Comfort Shop ,Crows Nest.

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop Crows Nest
Hello Allycat. What a fabulous review for our customer service, delivery team and our Wall Beds! - thanks so much. Everyone will be very pleased to read this. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Excellent customer service and extremely beautifully designed products

Well designed products had caught my attention as I was walking pass the store. I was then immediately approached by the Sales Person who was extremely attentive and the whole concept has worked really smoothly and efficiently. Very accommodating and extremely approachable service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSupacenta
Hello Marina. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your wonderful feedback and 5 star review - much appreciated! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service. Enjoy your products from us.

Fantastic product

Store was easy to navigate and the service could not of been better. We have dealt with the Comfort Shop on several occasions over many years and have had several products from them all are very high quality, no complaints.

Store LocationMoore Park
Hi Bill. Firstly - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we love to see our valued past customers come back. And secondly - thanks for taking the time to give us your kind feedback and 5 star review! Much appreciated.

Brilliant! Love it.

The Comfort Shop website is informative with good descriptions and videos. The Richmond shop is well laid out with good use of space that enables one to freely inspect all items.

Store LocationRichmond
Hi Simkins. Thanks so much for your 5 star rating and feedback on our website and Richmond showroom - good to hear!

Very good customer service both in store and after sales

Product delivered on time and without any hassles. Good follow up service. Staff in show room at crows nest and delivery crew were all very personable and attentive. Happy to recommend The Comfort Shop.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Hello Laurie. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and 5 star review! - the delivery team and Crows Nest showroom staff appreciate it very much! Thanks for recommending us...

Quality products, fantastic delivery service

We purchased a bed and mattress and bedhead and found the sales staff to be helpful and informative. The bed is just what we wanted, but the highlight was the delivery. They went out of their way to ensure everything was setup how we wanted it, they removed the rubbish and generally made it all very pleasant.

Store LocationCrows Nest comfort shop
Hi Nick. Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 star review! - we will be sure to pass this on to all concerned of course. Enjoy your new bed and we hope to welcome you back again one day.

Excellent products and service

The products and service in store and after sale from the Comfort Shop have been excellent. We had a problem with one of our recliners and they arranged for it to be promptly fixed.

Hi Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your comfy new Recliners for many years to come.

Great to shop with so helpful

The helpful people at the Richmond store eased us through all our options and were so very accommodating. Will definitely be buying from here in the future. The latex mattress we bought is so comfortable, everything I had hoped for.

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria
Hello Renee D. Thanks for your kind feedback and 5 star review - the team at our Richmond showroom appreciate it very much. We are sure you will enjoy your new Latex Mattress for many years to come - we look forward to seeing you again one day.

Sold , wouldn't consider other brands

The store was easy to navigate and find what you want but online it's difficult.
Very satisfied with the range of products and quality to suit our needs.
Very satisfied with the bed bases and mattress we bought.
Both David and Matt are very helpful, knowledgable and professional.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Hello Richard. Thanks for your 5 star review and great feedback re our service and showroom and products - the Crows Nest team appreciate it very much. We look forward to welcoming you back again one day.

Great products, very helpful and friendly staff

We were looking for a solution to our 2nd bedroom in our apartment and found the perfect solution in a wall bed. The Ulisse double wall bed we purchased is just what we were looking for and it looks great. It has given us so much more room in our bedroom and is so easy to use.
David the Store Manager was very helpful and professional, nothing was too much trouble and the installation process by Alan was fantastic.
Great products and great quality.

Store LocationCrows Nest, NSW
Hello Robert and Christine. Yes - the Clei Italia Wall Beds are great - easily creating space and a very comfy guest bed. Thanks so much for your 5 star review and your feedback re our products, service and installation process. Much appreciated.

Excellent Service and Product

We have been looking for a guest bed for a long time and found the advice and the product quality very appealing. Ron assisted us and helped us to make a decision in a very professional manner. Delivery and setup was excellent. When folded away the 'Ulisse' bed takes up very little space. We are very happy with our decision

Store LocationBrisbane
Hello Manfred. We're thrilled to hear you are very happy with your new Ulisse Wall Bed - they are compact and comfy! The Fortitude Valley team appreciate your 5 star review & the kind feedback re service and delivery. Enjoy your new guest bed!

Excellent products and services

We were impressed with the range and quality of the products available. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful in the selection of our sofa bed. The delivery/installation process went very efficiently and smoothly.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Hi Liz G. Thanks so much for your 5 star review and feedback about our range and service and delivery process - we do appreciate it. We're glad you're happy with your sofa bed. We hope to welcome you back again one day.

Great Sofa Bed.

Exactly what we were looking for. Very easy to use and great quality sofa bed.
David the store Manager is fantastic. He knows very well about his products and is very helpful.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Hi Daniel. The Bed Sofa is a popular product - and David is popular too! Thanks so much for your 5 star review and feedback - much appreciated.

My Ulisse wall bed has given me an extra room at a fraction of the price.

I have a third bedroom! My yoga studio is now superbly comfortable bedroom that folds away with the touch of a finger. I don't even need to move my meditation mat.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationI bought from the Comfort Shop's Crows Nest store, but did it over the phone, having shopped on line and slept on the bed at my sister's.
Hello Happy host. We love our Wall Beds and we're glad you do too! - they certainly do create space. Thanks for the 5 star review and the cute photos - puppy looks happy with the room set up and I can see you have one of our Lafer Recliners in the room also! Enjoy your Wall Bed and your yoga. Namaste.

Great quality products & Great service

We bought a fold out leather sofa lounge and a split queen bed. We are really happy with the first class quality of both items. Communuication right through to delivery was very good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Steve. Thanks for your feedback and 5 star review - we will pass onto the team at Fortitude Valley showroom. We're glad you are happy with all your products and the delivery process. Enjoy your new beds!

My two ergo beds have arrived with legs and a headboard. Haven't found any instructions for putting together as yet. There are 4 long black bolts, all four have a washer and one has another piece, I don't know what it is or why the other three bolts don't have this too? Tried to send a photo from my phone/email but wasn't accepted. Grateful your advice.
Hi Sue, sorry for the late reply on this, we weren't notified of your question. It's best to contact our customer service department on 02 9729 4200 to talk through this. Thanks.

I ordered a stroller one about a week ago but still haven't received a racking number or estimate of when the item will arrive I have sent emails to yah n still no reply. Any help?
Hi Jahaira, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Yes I placed an order on January 6th got an email saying that my order was on its way that y'all would send me a tracking number my order number is 11166 I have tried to reach out to the email several times have not got another email or heard anything haven't even received my product I am very dissatisfied at the moment could somebody please get back with me to fix the issue thank you
Hi Bamagirl, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.Yes I apologize for the confusion...

The Comfort Shop NSW, Crows NestThe Comfort Shop NSW, Moore ParkThe Comfort Shop QLD, Fortitude ValleyThe Comfort Shop VIC, Richmond
CategoryFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical Shops
Contact Number 02 9438 442202 9662 088807 3252 944403 9428 7777
Address168 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest NSW, AustraliaSupa Centa Moore Park, Moore Park NSW, Australia612 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD, Australia534 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC, Australia
Email Address info@thecomfortshop.com.auinfo@thecomfortshop.com.auinfo@thecomfortshop.com.auinfo@thecomfortshop.com.au
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses