4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (147)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)

Wonderful Service Great Product

I dealt with Ben at the Crows Nest Store. Ben went out of his way to assist me in my purchase of my Billie chairs. My sister said that sitting on the chair was like sitting on a cloud. I am thrilled with my purchase and would highly recommend Ben as someone who is helpful and professional.

Store LocationCrows Nest NSW
Shari

ShariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

624 Mattress in a Box

Store LocationRichmond, Vic
Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

innovate amazing product coupled with extraordinary advice and fantastic service!

The Comfort representive Ben I spoke with was awesome. Being In Victoria I wasn't able to go into a store as we are locked down! A friend had recommended the king single wall bed as a great space saving solution. Did a little research myself then called. Got great advice with all my options being explained to me. Great product knowledge and asked lots of questions so he could work out what would suit me best. Great service, but most importantly super comfortable bed and mattress. They had a sale so an even bigger bonus. Big shout out to the fantastic Kiwi guy who did the delivery. So efficient polite and careful! The recommended installer also a great guy who is very passionate about the product and very tidy!
A fan for life!

Store LocationPhone as in Victoria
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jacqui - what a great review! - thanks so much for such detailed feedback re our products & service - it is genuinely appreciated by all! Enjoy your new Wall Bed. And we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Charles

CharlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic space saving wall bed

Store Manager Bella was excellent in running through the various wall bed options and demonstration of the quality Italian Clei Ulisse wall bed.
Importantly Matt at the Sydney office was highly supportive in addressing the delivery and after sale needs during the Melbourne CoVid restrictions.
We are very satisfied with the bed, and are amazed at the simplicity in operating and space saving it has provided.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Charles. We're so pleased you are enjoying your amazing new Clei Italia Wall Bed - they offer fantastic space saving solutions! Thanks for the 5 star feedback re our customer service too - much appreciated. We hope to see you again.

Evie

Evie

Great Mattress

The mattress we purchased was great
The service we received was outstanding. Staff were attentive, listened to our requests and made suggestions. This is our 4th purchase from the Comfort Shop. As returning customers we are very satisfied and would not by a bed or mattress elsewhere.
Thank you to Patrick for his ongoing support and follow up
Yvonne and Robert

Store LocationMoore Park NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Yvonne & Robert. Always great to welcome you both back to The Comfort Shop - thanks for your support over so many years. Enjoy your new mattress and we look forward to seeing you again! The Comfort Shop Team.

Extremely comfortable love it!

After looking for years for a new bed I walked in and saw the simple elegant design, lay on the mattress and knew it was the bed for me. Quality, supportive job done.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Louise. That is fantastic to hear - thanks for your great feedback - enjoy your comfy new mattress from The Comfort Shop.

JMac

JMacSydney, NSW

Great service and we love our new mattress

We got very attentive and informative service from Patrick and his colleagues. We ended up buying a king size Visco Elastic Mattress in the Ultima range. It’s so comfortable - soft but really supportive.
Previously I was waking up with a sore back every morning on an inner spring mattress - but the bad back disappeared overnight sleeping on our new Comfort Shop mattress.

Store LocationMoore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello JMac. That is what we love to hear - were are so glad you are enjoying your new Ultima Visco King Mattress - they are amazing. Thanks for your 5 star feedback re our service - we very much appreciate it.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

David and staff were amazing and completely understood what we needed. Would highly recommend to visit if you are looking at purchasing a mattress. Nothing was an issue. The most important thing for me was David listened to me and advised the mattress accordingly. Many thanks David and Staff.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sandra. Thank you for your 5 star feedback - we do pride ourselves on our customer service and we will pass on your comments of course. Enjoy your comfy new Mattress!

Great Service and Delivery

Ordered the chair as father's day gift, the service was super attentive, the staff is very knowledgeable of all their products, the delivery was effortless! highly recommended if you are in the market for comfy armchair!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi David. Thanks so much for the great 5 star feedback - we do appreciate it very much. I am sure your Dad will love his comfy new Recliner! We hope to see you again.

Chris Terry

Chris TerrySydney, NSW

Great service and quality

The Comfort shop team were really helpful and friendly. I never felt pressured and got a beautiful chair based on the many questions I had. Thanks for a great experience.

Store LocationMoore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Chris. That's what we love to hear - thanks for your 5 star feedback - we're glad you are happy with our customer service & most importantly your comfy new Recliner! - enjoy.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Love my new bedroom suite

Initially it was hard to make my mind up as they had a beautiful range - but absolutely love the bedroom suite I chose. It's modern, sleek and elegant. The service was excellent, and delivery went completely smoothly. The guys were very helpful and accommodating

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sue. Thanks so much for your 5 star feedback - we're glad you love your new Italian bedroom furniture. We do pride ourselves on both our showroom & delivery service. We hope to see you again.

sam

samSydney, NSW

Cannot compare

Excellent quality & heaven to sleep on. I love the head rest option to elevate my body if Im having a day where my back needs to be upright to fall asleep. Really easy to assemble. Salesperson I dealt with was very helpful & knowledgeable about the products.My recent purchase was online( covid restrictions) & she answered all my questions so I could make the right decision. Its my 2nd purchase of a bed at The comfort shop & they didn't disappoint.

Store LocationWebsite
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sam. What a fantastic 5 star review! - thanks for your detailed feedback and for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we really value our past customers. Enjoy your lovely new bed.

Margaret M

Margaret MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great chair & service

I visited The Comfort Shop on the eve of the Level 3 COVID lockdown in Melbourne and bought the Miami recliner chair after trying it out in-store. The delivery arrived without a hitch 2 weeks later as scheduled, and we’re very happy with the chair.

Store LocationRichmond VIC
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Margaret M. We're glad you're happy with our showroom & delivery service - enjoy your lovely new Miami Recliner Chair!

Good product and good service

Very easy to navigate store. Staff very helpful, patient, professional and personable. Delivery was timely as promised and installation by Craig, the recommended trades person, was most efficient. Was advised pillows out of stock and would arrive later. Still waiting, but understand supply chains are subject to interruption in these times and have full confidence they will arrive. Thanks to all involved.

Store LocationRichmondm vic
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Nfp. Thanks so much for your great 5 star feedback - much appreciated. Rest assured your pillows will be arriving soon from Italy and we will be in touch. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Maja

MajaSydney, NSW

Friendly staff and best mattress i have ever owned.

The Comfort shop sells the best mattress I ever owned. We came back to get the same mattress for my daughter now and she loves it too.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Maja. It's lovely 5 star feedback like this that makes our day! - we agree - The Comfort Shop mattresses are beautiful. Thanks for coming back to see us - we look forward to welcoming you again.

Breta

BretaHunter Region, NSW

Top quality product -- online order and timely delivery

I wasn't able to travel to one of the show rooms, but experienced excellent customer service by online chat, phone and email. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff.
Even the delivery went smoothly, with plenty of notification and clear communication.
As for the chair -- fabulous. Super comfortable, stylish, great quality.

Store LocationOnline
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Breta. What a fantastic 5 star review! - thanks for your detailed feedback - we're thrilled you are happy with our service & delivery - and most importantly the comfort of your new Recliner. We look forward to hearing from you again.

SO Comfortable!

The store is bright and well laid out, with a good variety of items on display.
The chair I bought is ideal - it is comfortable and offers a range of settings for each moving part. the motorised version is perfect and I spend as much time as possible in it.
I was disappointed in the colour. I had reservations about the colour swatch but was assured that when made up it would be the colour of a sofa in the store, but it isn't.

Store LocationSupacentre Moore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Rosie. We're so glad you are enjoying your new motorised Recliner Chair. Please do call or drop into the Moore Park showroom to discuss the colour vs the colour chart. In the meantime, enjoy your new Recliner.

Janice F

Janice FSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient service

I contacted them on a Sunday regarding a possible repair and they responded almost immediately and arranged a visit for the next day, when the problem was fixed in minutes. Very happy.

Store LocationCrowns Nest NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Janice. Great to hear - thanks for the 5 star feedback. We hope to see you again.

ProReview

ProReviewSydney

Quality Furniture + Great Service

I stumbled on their new shopfront by chance and found the bed surrounds to go with a motorised bed I purchased from them 14 years ago. The staff went out of their way to make sure it was a perfect fit, and yes, the bed is still working perfectly after all these years. That's quality!!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi ProReview. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - great to hear your bed is still working perfectly after 14 years - we appreciate your 5 star review on our products & service. Please don't wait another 14 years until we see you again.

Excellent quality and great advice from sales team

After a lot of research we found the perfect sofa bed at the Comfort Shop. It is stylish, excellent quality and the sales staff gave very good advice when we made enquiries. When we explained there were a few flights of stairs to negotiate and we had recently painted, they organised the delivery team to bring the sofa up in pieces and assemble it for us on site. The delivery guys were careful and efficient. The whole process was trouble free and we love the sofa!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Connie. Thanks so much for your great 5 star feedback! - we really appreciate it. We do pride ourselves on our showroom & delivery service - enjoy your new sofa bed.

Jane

Janeasked

The Comfort Shop

I have a one bedroom flat for occasional use in Paddington Sydney with a king bed.
My husband has had Parkinsons for 20 years and needs the functionality of the hospital bed we have in our usual home interstate.
Is it possible to have a product which can raise the head, tilt and be split so it can accommodate two sllpers?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Jane. We would be very happy to call you to discuss of course - or you can contact either Sydney showroom - Crows Nest 9438 4422 / Moore Park 9662 0888. But yes - the Ergo Electric Posture Slat Base can do exactly this - raise the headrest / footrest / and be a split system - split queen or split king. We freight all over Australia. Please let us know if we can assist or call you directly? thank you

Sue NSW

Sue NSWasked

The Comfort Shop

My two ergo beds have arrived with legs and a headboard. Haven't found any instructions for putting together as yet. There are 4 long black bolts, all four have a washer and one has another piece, I don't know what it is or why the other three bolts don't have this too? Tried to send a photo from my phone/email but wasn't accepted. Grateful your advice.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Sue, sorry for the late reply on this, we weren't notified of your question. It's best to contact our customer service department on 02 9729 4200 to talk through this. Thanks.

Jahaira

Jahairaasked

The Comfort Shop

I ordered a stroller one about a week ago but still haven't received a racking number or estimate of when the item will arrive I have sent emails to yah n still no reply. Any help?

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Jahaira, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives