Verifiedthecomfortshop.com.au
4.9

640 reviews · Statistics

99% · 6327 · 1%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (381)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (380)
Product Appearance As advertised (293) · Not as advertised (17)
Knowledgeable sales staff
High quality range
Timely delivery
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Comfort Shop640 reviews
Catherine Flanagan
Catherine Flanagan
  Verified NSW, Crows Nest

Best ever customer service

Congratulations to The Comfort Shop, Crows Nest for their razor sharp professionalism, flawless product knowledge and outstanding customer service. Thank you gentlemen. Show details ·  1
Gail Seller
Gail Seller
  NSW, Crows Nest

I am so happy with my new chair

I am writing for Theo as he is in a nursing home and suffers from a stroke. He is thrilled with his recliner chair and sleeps on it all night! Show details ·  1
Maria Colussi
Maria Colussi2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Very happy with the chairs Samantha helped us choose, they have the right amount of support but also very very comfortable. The price was reasonable and the quality was superior to anything else we looked at. Show details ·  1
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW

Great products and service

I have been using CS beds, memory foam mattresses, and pillows for 30 years and bought them for my kids and now grandkids. Fantastic for people with neck and back problems.
I am a sleep specialist and recommended them to lots of patients who reported positive experiences with them.
And no, I don't own a CS, and won't get any freebies from this! Show details ·  1
Andrew C
Andrew CNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Purchase of wall bed

Experience excellent from start to finish. Different options explained by both knowledgeable staff members. Delivery and installation was prompt. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Mrs B.
Mrs B.ACTLyons 2606, ACT2 posts

Makes a big difference

Our two recliners with the side tables are so comfortable and convenient. Perfect for both TV watching and computer work on our tablets. The pull-down bunkbeds are easy to operate and not too heavy. They'll be perfect for when the grandkids come to visit. The installers did a professional job with absolutely no problems...in other words, they were wonderful! Thank you to everyone at the Comfort Shop. Show details ·  1
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.15 posts
  QLD, Fortitude Valley

Loving our new Chicago recliner

We hadn't been to the Comfort Shop for a few years, not since we'd bought our sofa bed which we have been very happy with, but thought we'd drop in to have a quick look at the recliners. We didn't really mean to buy anything that day but we were so impressed with the Chicago recliner, and the service was as friendly and professional as ever, that we decided to order one. We've had it for a few weeks now and we love it. It's so comfortable. The mechanism is smooth and easy to use and it has a small discreet lever rather than some which are more obvious and stick out from the chair. Couldn't be happier with our recliner. The only question is, why did we wait so long? Show details ·  1
Charlene
CharleneNSWSydney, NSW

Functionality meets Glam!

From my first enquiry to final installation The Comfort Shop team were exceptional. A Customer service focused team who all were professional and knowledgeable in products. I had many questions and calls throughout my selection process. The selection and quality on offer instore is outstanding. The product selection range is extensive, and the team were very relaxed with showing all products in the store on my many visits. Show details ·  1
Russell
RussellNSWSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

An awesome bed frame. Very comfortable

I bought a bamboo queen bed frame with posture slats. It is far more comfortable than my old bed frame that had solid timber slats. The delivery people removed the old bed frame and assembled the new bamboo bed frame. Very satisfied with it. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz
  VIC, Richmond

Great service good product long wait for delivery

I ordered two very comfortable Atlanta chairs which took about a year to arrive. I was served by Vanessa who was totally charming.
They are Sudan red and the deliveries from Brazil were grey. I was offered the grey but decided to wait. Vanessa contacted me and gave me options for delivery. They arrived on time and Vanessa continued to be very charming in her communication.
.The chairs were delivered by two very personable and helpful young men I recommend the Comfort Shop for quality products, and pleasant, competent service Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnNSWSydney, NSW

Love my new recliner

I needed a recliner to assist after an upcoming knee operation. Ben was so helpful, advised on colour and style available and arranged expedited delivery within a few days. All on-line as getting around right now is difficult. The recliner matches my existing furniture and is easy to adjust. Most comfortable. Show details ·  1
Marg
Marg5 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

David took us through all the options for a wall bed which made the decision easy. He then took us through options for a bedhead. He was very clear about the lead time and when it was time for delivery set us up with installers who did a fabulous job. We have had a few guests use the wall bed and say it’s very comfortable. We are very happy customers. Thank you Show details ·  2
BandC
BandCVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Richmond

Fantastic Bed!

Very happy with our bamboo bed we purchased! Looks great, customer service was excellent too.. Show reply
Ruth G
Ruth GQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  QLD, Fortitude Valley

Recliners with footstool

have been thinking about buying these recliners for a long time (about 5 yrs). So very happy with them. Show details ·  1
SH Newport
SH Newport
  NSW, Crows Nest

Professional, friendly and helpful with high quality products

The people at The Comfort Shop strike the right balance of being professional and informative without being pushy. Super responsive and they have excellent products. Show details ·  1

Vicki T.
Vicki T. · The Comfort Shop

Price of benchmaster recliner with foot stool please Sunshine Coast qld
Niclkin Way Warana

The Comfort Shop   DM

Hi Vicki. We have a range of BenchMaster Recliners - they start from $1290 (Miami Recliner + Foot Stool) - $2390. Delivery to Sunshine Coast area is $180. Please do call the Brisbane showroom if we can assist? T: 07 3252 9444. thanks. TCS Team

sydneymidge · The Comfort Shop

Hi. Do you have lift chairs with battery operation?

The Comfort Shop   DM

Hello sydneymidge. Thanks for your enquiry - both our Chicago Lift / Restaway Lift need to be plugged into power. Not battery, sorry. Please let us know if we can assist. We have stock available now. thanks.

sydneymidge

Thank you but I prefer not to have a cord across the floor in case of tripping. The chair won't be positioned near a wall socket. But thanks for your quick response.

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martin · The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

The Comfort Shop   DM

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

About The Comfort Shop

The Comfort Shop is an Australian owned and operated furniture retailer that imports bedroom and lounge room products from Europe, Asia, and South America.

The product range includes:

• Recliner chairs and lounges
  • Slat bed bases
  • Mattresses and pillows
  • Headboards and bed surround products
  • Wall beds
  • Guest beds, including sofa beds

The retailer has showrooms in NSW, QLD, and VIC.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that sales representatives at The Comfort Shop were extremely professional and knowledgeable. Reviewers appreciated how they took the time to explain their product range in detail, which customers said helped them go home with a product they loved.
  • They also said that the items they bought from The Comfort Shop were of superb quality.
  • Customers said that their products were delivered on time, and that the delivery staff were friendly.
Compare all The Comfort Shop listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all The Comfort Shop listings