Eight years of great sleep

I've dealt with David at the Crows Nest store for eight years.
Mattresses and the wooden base are over the top comfortable.
They are great with product knowledge.
Customer experience has been great. When the mechanical portion stopped working, they replaced the entire base under warranty without a fuss.
They assisted in finding a bedhead that would fit the base. This included David coming to the bedhead store at nil cost.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Babak, thank you for the 5-star review and for your patronage over the last eight years! We know David has been very pleased to serve you over that time and we're happy that you have been satisfied with our products and service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate it immensely. Enjoy your latest purchase!

Great products and fantastic customer service

We purchased a new king single bed with motorised base along with a leather lifter recliner for my mum, who is in her 80s.

She is absolutely delighted with her new furniture, which is incredibly comfortable and stylish.

The service we received from Ben, Matt and David at The Comfort Shop, Crows Nest was also 'A grade'. They kept us informed along the way from ordering to delivery, and were very accommodating when we asked to make some changes to the leg heights for the bed when we realised it was a little high for mum!

The whole process from beginning to end was seamless and stress-free. We couldn't ask for more.

Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Maj, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We're thrilled that your mum is delighted with her new furniture and pleased by your comments regarding the service you received from our team. Thanks again Maj and if there is anything at all we can do for you or your mum, please feel free to get in touch.

This store was recommended

The products on offer all showed exceptional design and engineering, the staff all had good product knowledge and advice.
We are happily looking forward to our delivery and installation this coming week

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Joy, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to know that you were happy with the design and engineering of our product range and the service that you received from our team. Enjoy your new item once it is delivered and installed and let us know if we can help any further.

Great Knowledge on all there products.

I was so pleased with the level of service from the moment I stepped foot into the showroom. David’s knowledge and advice on all the products I asked about was very thorough and made my helped make my purchases very easy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Louie, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We're really glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with David at our Crows Nest store. We will pass on your feedback to him. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

The Comfort Shop - Excellent!

The service I received from this company was fantastic from beginning to end. My chair is very comfortable and of excellent quality. I highly recommend buying from The Comfort Shop.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Pauline, it's great to hear that you're happy with your new recliner chair and the service that you received from our team. Thank you for recommending us and for the 5-star review, we really appreciate both!

Excellent follow up, haven't tried the bed yet though

Too early to rate product, up until now everything has proceeded as promised.
Very pleased with the fabric I chose. Everyone that I spoke with at The Comfort Shop were helpful.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sue, thank you for the 5-star review! We're so pleased that you're happy with your choice of fabric and the service you have received. We're sure you'll love the bed once you have the opportunity to try it. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Great customer service

We visited the store in early January and tried several different beds with the staff giving us a lot of information and guidance regarding types of beds. It wasn’t until a couple of months later we brought but they had all the quote information ready and made the buying process simple. Actually they were even able to fast track delivery which was very helpful and made the experience very positive. Highly recommend the team at the Comfort shop!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Pipandsef, thank you for highly recommending us, it means a lot! We're glad that you took your time and made an informed decision for your new bed and enjoyed the simple purchasing process and quick delivery. Thank you for the 5-star review and please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Enjoy your sleep.

Brad @Moore Park Store

Visited The Comfort Shop, Moore Park Store for a Clei wall bed and sofa. I was served by the furniture whisperer, Brad Daley. This consultation was enlightening for me, as Brad freely shares decades of insight and PhD level knowledge of furniture and fabrics. I like the fact that he is a direct talker and willing to discuss both the cons as well as the pros of the furniture offered by The Comfort Shop. Brad provides extensive, perceptive and thoughtful advice regarding the function, installation logistics and design considerations of which you may not have thought, but are vital to integrating furniture into your living environment. Brad also assisted in the practical road testing of the bed and sofa and guided the taking of reference photos. Specific options, timeframes and prices were all documented immediately by Brad in a comprehensive quote including some bonus add-ons. All in all, a delightful low pressure sales experience with no hard sell from Brad - the experience was like a friendly conversation with an old friend offering helpful advice.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Tim, thanks very much for sharing your shopping experience at our Moore Park Store with Brad. We're glad he was able to impress you not only with the CLEI products themselves but with his knowledge, manner and attention to detail. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good looking.

Was happy with my purchase and well looked after in the shop.
There was no pressure to buy and all information was given prior.
Very friendly and felt they wanted me to be satisfied prior to the completion of the purchase.
Still only a day since the purchase. Can’t comment on the product.
The service was great.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Myer, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We're glad you enjoyed the no pressure purchasing experience and that you found our showroom team to be friendly. We're sure you'll be happy with the product too when you receive it. Thanks again for your time.

Our Billi Recliner chairs are both stylish and extremely comfortable.

The guys at the Comfort Shop in Crows Nest were super knowledgeable in guiding us to the best chairs for our downsizing. We are extremely pleased with the beautiful quality and the stylish looks of the Billi Standard Recliners which together with the great choice of colours will compliment our living area for years to come. Delivery was quick and efficient even though we live a long way from the City.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Gemma, we're so happy to hear that you're extremely pleased with your new Billie recliner chairs and that you were happy with the service you received in the showroom and the delivery time. Thanks very much for the 5-star review, we really appreciate it!

Leather Riser Chair:

The Leather Riser Chair I purchased is compact, beautiful quality, easy to use and was an excellent price. The customer service from enquiry through to sales and delivery was excellent

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi S Dawson, thank you very much for the 5-star review! It's great to know that you are happy with your lifter chair and the service that you received from our showroom and delivery teams. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

We love our new bed!!!

Our new bed from Comfort Shop is so comfortable, and was very easy to put together!
The staff members at the Comfort Shop in Crows Nest were super helpful. We have been looking for a suitable bed for years and now we have found it!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Anita, it's great to hear that you love your new bed! Thank you very much for the 5-star review and for sharing your experience. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your sleep.

Service & Product

The Fortitude Valley store has a great range of modern contemporary furnishings and the layout is fantastic. Our interest lay in the Italian made latex mattresses, we purchased one and could not be happier.

Hi Fraser, thank you for the 5-star review! We're so pleased that you couldn't be happier with your new latex mattress and that you enjoyed visiting the Fortitude Valley showroom. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Given my past experience with your beds I have gone again with your product in my new house.

The store experience was pleasant, efficient and informative. The purchase was clear and the delivery and installation prompt and well done.

Hi Marie J, thank you for your business once again! It's great to see you describe your experience as 'pleasant, efficient and informative'. We'll pass your feedback on to our showroom and delivery teams. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we appreciate it very much.

Excellent products and excellent customer service

This is the third time I purchased products from the Comfort Shop. I appreciate the high quality of the products; the customer service and support is outstanding. This third time was again a fabulous experience and no doubt I will be a customer for a fourth time when in need of another bed or mattress.

Hi Dominique, we're so pleased that we were able to help you again with your bedding needs. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your loyalty, we appreciate both and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy helpful place

The welcome was genuine, the staff friendly and knowledgeable. They were willing to show me the fabulous fold out wall bed even though I was not buying one. The store was light and well laid out. Absolutely no trouble when I changed my mind about my purchase. Great product. Excellent all around

Hi Sue, thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're really glad that you were happy with our showroom and customer service teams, but most of all that you're happy with the product. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Good service and product...delivery/installation rushed

I came across the Comfort Shop in Richmond and checked out their bed/mattress range which ticked all my boxes in relation to comfort, quality, and simple style. Bought the ergo bed, latex mattress and headboard and am really pleased with the product. The store provided good sales service and communication regarding delivery.

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's great to know that you're really pleased with the product and the service you received at our Richmond showroom. Enjoy your new Comfort Shop bed and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Great Service and Product

This is the first time we have ever bought a new bed without laying on it and testing it, but David we spoke with over the phone knew his product well and gave us the confidence to make our purchase. It was easy to assembly and we love our new mattress and bed frame. The service from start to finish was excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company or the product.

Hi Lyn, it's great to know that after David's careful guidance your leap of faith in buying a mattress and base without trying them paid off! We're really happy to hear that you love your new bed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recommending us, it means a lot.

Excellent for small spaces

Service although professiona it was also very friendly. The wall bed I chose was an excellent solution for a small space which doubled as a study. The price of the wall bed was high but quality of bed was first class. Comfort assembled the bed which was an extra amount over the price of the bed.

Hi Marina, thank you very much for the 5-star review. It's great to see you describe the quality of your wall bed as 'first class' and we're pleased that you were happy with our professional and friendly service. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and enjoy the comfort and space efficiency of your new wall bed!

I visited the shop in Fortitude Valley in Qld and was impressed with the product range, the professional and helpful attention I received from the Sales person and bought a recliner

Hi Phil, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're really happy that you were impressed with our product range and that our team member was able to provide you with professional and helpful service. Thanks again and enjoy your chair when you receive it!

My two ergo beds have arrived with legs and a headboard. Haven't found any instructions for putting together as yet. There are 4 long black bolts, all four have a washer and one has another piece, I don't know what it is or why the other three bolts don't have this too? Tried to send a photo from my phone/email but wasn't accepted. Grateful your advice.
Hi Sue, sorry for the late reply on this, we weren't notified of your question. It's best to contact our customer service department on 02 9729 4200 to talk through this. Thanks.

I ordered a stroller one about a week ago but still haven't received a racking number or estimate of when the item will arrive I have sent emails to yah n still no reply. Any help?
Hi Jahaira, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Yes I placed an order on January 6th got an email saying that my order was on its way that y'all would send me a tracking number my order number is 11166 I have tried to reach out to the email several times have not got another email or heard anything haven't even received my product I am very dissatisfied at the moment could somebody please get back with me to fix the issue thank you
Hi Bamagirl, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.Yes I apologize for the confusion...

NSW, Crows NestNSW, Moore ParkQLD, Fortitude ValleyVIC, Richmond
Contact Number 02 9438 442202 9662 088807 3252 944403 9428 7777
Email Address info@thecomfortshop.com.auinfo@thecomfortshop.com.auinfo@thecomfortshop.com.auinfo@thecomfortshop.com.au
Address168 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest NSW, AustraliaSupa Centa Moore Park, Moore Park NSW, Australia612 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD, Australia534 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC, Australia
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses

Similar listings