4.3

4.1

Lucas P.
Lucas P.

amazing job

cleanest driveway i've ever seen, better than new. very recommended
my_haappiness
my_haappinessSouth East Queensland, QLD40 posts

Over the moon!

Can't say enough good stuff about this company. JR was really communicative and put my mind at ease with respect to treatments available. He spent most of the day cleaning gutters, Fascia's and my tiled roof.
He had great respect for the cleanliness of the rest of the house and I was left with an amazingly clean roof and NO MESS! Very friendly and went the extra mile! Thanks heaps Dirt Hunter!
James Kursen
James KursenSouth Australia

Dependable and reliable service!

Great service and friendly staff, cleaned our property in time for our NYE party! Absolute legends :)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.

Just Thrilled!

Jacob’s communication was timely and came when he said he would. From the time he arrived, Jacob was on the tools for the next 4 hours. The 34’C heat didn’t slow or compromise the quality of his work. Roof, gutters, eves and windows clean! Job done, as quoted and I’m more than happy. Thanks Dirt Hunters for such refreshing service!
K Kane
K KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star end-to-end service!!

The Dirt Hunter - we came across them through a sponsored Facebook ad and sent off an enquiry not expecting too much. Prompt reply with full service inclusions and quote for roof cleaning including mould treatment and solar panels… sounded too good to be true… and they absolutely delivered!
Incredible service, always quick replies and communication, turned up on time, charged as per the quote… they really went above and beyond with the roof transformation we feel like we have received!

Could not recommend these guys highly enough, thank you so much!!!

abdullah
abdullahSouth East Queensland, QLD

best house cleaning service

We got a few quotes from different companies and found that The Dirt Hunter provided the best comprehensive Roof Cleaning Services! They cleaned our Gutters, Roof ( applied a Roof Treatment post-Clean ), Solar's Panels and Facias. They did not even stop once! To anyone require Roof cleaning we Highly recommend The Dirt Hunter
Shanae R.
Shanae R.

Definitely recommend

My house was a total mess after 4 years of living overseas. I literally can not believe how good it looks now. My son thought I had repainted. I have already recommended Dirt Hunter to several people! Thanks Dirt Hunter!!
Anthony K.
Anthony K.

Cheers lads

The boys did an amazing job cleaning our Terracotta roof. Very affordable for such a comprehensive clean. Will use them again in the future no doubt! Highly recommend
Kieran
KieranSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Awesome Roofing Company Who I Don't Hesitate to Recommend

I had a bad experience with a roofing company in the past but the Dirt Hunter did a fantastic job restoring my roof and happily answered all my questions. They always rocked up on time each day, were polite, and most importantly the end price I paid matched the quote I was given - so no nasty and hidden surprises. I highly recommend this roofing company and thank you for sorting out my roof with a minimum of fuss!
mae p.
mae p.

John did a fantastic job cleaning our Roof today despite the high temperatures

John did a fantastic job cleaning our Roof today despite the high temperatures we are currently having in Brisbane! Great work ethic and would have him come back after the rainy season is done for a house wash. 10/10
Isabelle
Isabelle

Wonderful service

We engaged with The Dirt Hunter about a week ago for a rushed Pre Sale Roof and House Washing service as another company pulled out at the last minute.

From start to finish they were amazing to deal with and did such a great job within our time constraints. We will be definitely using their services again.

Alex zzz
Alex zzz

Highly recommend!!!

Dirt Hunters went above and beyond restoring my Roof. My Roof is now without mould and lichen! These boys know what they're doing! Highly recommend :)
Rita Simon
Rita Simon

Perfect Service

My Husband and I are out of state and engaged with John and his team from The Dirt Hunter to come today for the Pre sale clean of our investment property and let me just say how thoroughly impressed we are with the teams end results!

Not only did they manage to restore our colorbond roof back like new and provide proof of work but they even rejuvinated our small drive way at no extra cost. We will definately be referring our friends and neighbours ! Thanks again boys

Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.

Excellence all the way through

From the initial quoting stage to the completion of the Roof Cleaning service our experience has been nothing short of amazing. We are really impressed by the level of customer service and attention to detail. For anyone looking at exterior cleaning or Roof cleaning we highly recommend this company!
Ben
Ben9 posts

These guys are awesome, highly recommend!!

The boys were great, both jobs were so good I asked them to do a 3rd while they were here. On time to arrive, didn't waste any time getting the jobs done and very friendly too. Highly recommend and will use again.