The Eternity Rose

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Eternity Rose

Curtis
CurtisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, well backed.

Ordered a rose. It was beautiful. It did have a small amount of damage though. So I let them know and it was a simpler pain free process which ended with them sending out a new rose at no cost to me. My wife loves it and the service has been fantastic.

Trusted Seller - Very trustworthy

I purchased a gold plated rose for my partner. It was two years old and broke. I then got in touch with Eternity Roses and they sent me a replacement within a few days. Thank you for being so understanding and cooperative. I highly recommend purchasing from The Eternity Roses if you are looking for a company that cares about there customers.

Dekka
DekkaSydney, NSW

So elegant, and the perfect gift !

Such a beautiful gift, and when there was a drama Danielle from customer support was so gracious and fixed it

Peter
PeterSouthwest, VIC

50th Wedding Anniversary gift.

Dear Danielle,
I just wanted you to know that the Rose arrived today & I am over the moon, not just for the prompt delivery but for the product itself, it is truly beautiful! I’m sure my wife will be as pleased as I am when she opens the beautiful box on Friday for our 50th. Wedding Anniversary.
Thank you once again, wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Warm regards,
Peter.

Great customer support

I ordered a gold rose to be delivered for my wedding anniversary. My package was lost by the delivery provider.

Danielle help me out in trying to locate it. We where unable to do so.

The Eternity Rose send me a replacement at no charge.

It's good to get great customer support especially when you are at the other end of the world (Canada).

Karl
KarlSydney, NSW

…..IT WAS CLEARLY YOUR FAULT for addressing it to my wife

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this is an exquisite piece and absolutely beautiful.

thank you so very much for this absolutely beautiful symbol of our endurance of 50 years.
This is an exquisite piece of art and very very beautiful.
My Wife was amazed and so happy we have this to commemorate our Anniversary
I cannot thank you for the Speediest delivery I can ever remember, when purchasing online that was exceptional service.

Again Thank You so very much for your service and an absolutely beautiful emblem to mark our 50 years

Sandy S.
Sandy S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Such a sweet gift

I sent the rose as a gift to someone dear to me who suffered and unexpected loss. It represented a symbol for love that never dies in one's heart even if someone has now left this plane of existence. Real flowers have a limited life (just as we all have), but love never dies.

The perfect gift for someone you love

Outstanding product, well crafted, very high quality. Is going to leave her absolutely speechless when she opens it. Very happy.

Find out how The Eternity Rose compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Quality is not what it used to be

While the rose looks amazing in photos and even more so in person. The physical quality of it has diminished a lot. It feels a lot lighter now, a light plastic ornament. In the past it used to be nice and heavy, the plating used to be thick on the stem and almost cold to the touch as if the rose was made out of metal. It is now very thin and while the rose looks like a luxury good, it feels really cheap and not representative of the price...heck the box seems to be where the money goes, it feels far better than the rose itself.

Excellent customer service

I work overseas and I purchased a gift for Valentines for my wife unfortunately I realised that I had an issue with the delivery address , Danielle one of the sale service went out of her way to fix the issue and to make sure the gift was delivered to the right place… could not be more happy to see the prompt help and care received …. Strongly recommend Eternity Rose for their great products and customer service

Amazing Service

I purchased a rose on Wednesday which arrived on Thursday, not only did the product arrive to me from a different state within about 24 hours from the time I purchased it but the regular and the quality of the communication in the ordering, and postage updates is something rarely experienced. The rose itself was a fabulous product and a perfect gift and the person it was given to was blown away by the quality and the uniqueness of it.

It has been amazing service and an incredible experience with very fast turnaround time. It will be something I will be recommending to friends and family.

Yoshi
YoshiCentral Queensland, QLD

Without question, The Best

The entire process was flawless from purchase to express delivery. It's even more beautiful in person than the website photos can portray. Ordered 4 weeks early before Valentine's Day to make sure it was delivered and I was happy with it. Thankyou so much to the people who made this possible.

• +1Thumbnail

Perfect valentine's Prezi

Received two eternity roses, wow amazing gifts, look very well presented and couldn't ask for it to be anymore perfect! We had a damaged leaf on the rose and contacted eternity rose who with no hesitation sent a replacement which arrived 2 days later no questions asked. Amazing customer service with prompt response, highly recommend buying a rose for your loved ones.

Neil