The Eternity Rose

The Eternity Rose

Eternity Rose and Vase 22ctgold

: Hello , first many thanks for your very prompt and polite way you processed my order. My wife was delighted with rose and vase gift as it was for our 35 wedding anniversary. I will be delighted to recommend you to my friends, wishing you well in the future.

Luke Loukag

Luke LoukagNew South Wales

What a perfect product.

I was so impressed with the quality of the product. Also the professional service & the delivery & state of the package that was delivered to my house. I would buy from this company again.

Kezza

Kezza

Brilliant speedy delivery

A well deserved review. I made a purchase for my Wedding Anniversary not expecting to receive my order for a couple of days or the week after being halfway through the week but received it the next day on my actual Anniversary to my surprise, and to top it off my wife loved her Eternity Rose as well, can’t go wrong if you choose to purchase!

The Rose is so wonderful, my wife was/is ecstatic!

I received the *Eternity Rose* today and it is extremely gorgeous. The display box is really nice as well. Thank you for a very beautiful product and fantastic customer service!

A simply stunning ROSE for a 50th wedding Anniversary gift

I have to say the customer service was absolutely brilliant , in fact best ever .
My order was delivered to a small town I might add the very next day , amazing .

The Perfect Gift - The Eternity Rose!!!

Stunning rose!

Received your parcel today, thank you, it's simply stunning.
All I need to do now is hide it till I can give it to my wife for our 40th wedding anniversary next month.
How am I ever going to top this in the future?!!
Thanks again.

Beautiful piece!

Came across the Eternity Rose on the internet while searching for a anniversary gift for my wife- had nothing to go on except a well-presented website- the Rose is beautiful! (many color options) and the display case is classy also- an heirloom for sure!

Beautifully Designed

I purchased the necklace and earrings for my wife on our Anniversary (last year- June 2018) and she was over the moon with her present.

The design of them is so elegant and intricate and they are really beautiful.

They arrived within 5 days of ordering, in time for our anniversary and were excellently packaged. No damage at all.

I cannot recommend The Eternity Rose highly enough!!

Beautifull anniversary gift

Message: Guys..to each and everyone I just want to say thank you. My wife has received her gift and she could not believe it to be real. She was utterly speechless. Thank you so much for covering the delivery costs to my home in South Africa.

My wife loves it.

Bought for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. It now sits proudly and elegantly on display in a slender vase in our lounge and is admired by all who see it. Maybe it would still be ok without the presentation box but I felt - and still do - that is was worth having.

Michael T

Michael TNorth Queensland, QLD

Recommend 100%

Would recommend 100% very helpful received my order right on time & product was better then I expected love it & customer service was amazing you won't be disappointed with this product or service.

Ross C.

Ross C.Perth, WA

Perfect Gift, Excellent Customer Service

pete

peteSydney, NSW

perfect

excellent customer service pleasure to do business with!! there was an issue with it when it arrived but was dealt very professionally would highly recommend eternity rose thanks again for a smooth transaction

Claudio

ClaudioSydney, NSW

Gold Standard Service

The support by Eternity Rose, as far as I'm concerned, was phenomenal. The rose I ordered unfortunately had a cracked petal and Eternity Rose replaced in less than a week. Their quick response to my queries is the gold standard of what every support department should be in any business.

Sam Padhye

Sam PadhyeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Gift

Hi,

Thanks to all the staff at " The Eternity Rose " for their excellent customer service .

The rose and the vase was a perfect gift for my wife and loved the big smile on her face.

Looking forward to buy a Red Rose !

Salem

SalemSydney, NSW

Amazing Service, beautiful products

Have purchased numerous times and quality of roses is amazing and sure to impress. Product arrives quickly after placing order and comes immaculately presented. Service from the team is exceptional. I will definitely order again and happy to recommend Eternity Rose. Thank you to the team for always going above and beyond

Jim.

Jim.Mid North Coast, NSW

Just a lovely gift for my wife.

Hi ’The Eternity Rose’ ladies! The rose and vase arrived and we are delighted. The rose is in the vase on our dining table and looks great. I’m now 81 years of age and last year lost my sight in my right eye. We are very happy with the roses and intend buying 2 more so our daughters will have one each when we die. Many thanks and God bless. Jim C.

Absolutely wonderful

This is the best present I have brought I know she will love it speacially on Christmas day . try to get for you partner they will love it .

Excellent Service

Hi Cristina, Thanks very much for the emails you sent very quickly when I was asking questions. You have made the process so easy and it’s much appreciated. I will definitely use The Eternity Rose again because of the service you have personally provided to me.

Daniel

Danielasked

Does the pendant come with a chain? And what are the sizes of the pendants?

Big Z
Big Z

The pendant comes on a chain measuring 16 inches. It is a sculpted delicate and beautiful Rose in a heart shape. It measures about 1 1/4 inches. My wife provided these measurements and this observation: the matching sculpted earrings hang about 1 1/4 in. from the earlobe and are lightweight and comfortable.

Deb

Debasked

Can I purchase the gold vase separate as I already have the gold tipped rose (was given as a present)?

Hi Deb,
I honestly do not know, But If you email [name removed] at Eternity Rose, you will have a answer,
Hope all goes well
Regards
Des

IRISHMAN
IRISHMAN

Hi deb i dont see why you wouldn't be able to buy it separately bit if you can't it comes with a beautiful gold rose. You can't go wrong with any amount of these flawless pieces of art unique master pieces hope that helps hope you have an eternity of happiness
(See what i did there )

Nisha

Nishaasked

Is the gold or the platinum rose ok for a male?

shane
shane

Ide personally say it would depend on the male, if he has an appreciation for it or not. If so great gift

CategoryOnline Shops and Flowers & Gift Shops