The Eternity Rose

The Eternity Rose

Pete

Pete

Faulty rose with air bubbles and blemishes

Bought this for grand daughter which was posted to her directly. Had to chase postage tracking as wasn’t sent for 2 weeks.
I was totally embarrassed when I saw the pictures and they chose to return .
Was told they would cover return postage but never did .
Customer service was minimal and unprofessional.

Peter

PeterVictoria

My wife loves the silver rose - for our 25th anniversary. Apparently I've been amiss in the giving of fresh flowers; the Eternity Silver Rose has made up for that.

DJD

DJDSydney, NSW

The perfect gift for the perfect wife.

The rose arrived yesterday morning at the nominated address and the
recipient was over the moon. It was the perfect gift for someone who loves roses on their silver
wedding anniversary. Could not be happier.

Great customer experience

I was little nervous about ordering this from the UK given I’d seen some bad reviews on other review sites. But given reviews on here I went ahead and haven’t been disappointed. Ordered Sunday , got an email straight away, and it arrived from the other side of the world on Thursday. Tracked all the way by DHL so I could see exactly where it was at any time for piece of mind.
The Silver rose is lovely and exactly as I’d expected

Rose

Rose Hunter Region, NSW

Eternity Rose

Danielle our rose came today Monday 8th March it’s perfect and thank you for all your help
Sincerely, Kerry Morton .

Dick ClarkeAustralian Capital Territory

Never received Item

Do Not purchase from them I still haven't received mine yet it was a birthday gift for my wife they use an inferior courier Australia Post

Ron

RonCasey 2913, ACT

An Exceptional Anniversary Rose

The outstanding service and delivery were second to none. Danielle was extremely helpful. If you are looking for a romantic gift and exceptional service you can't go past The Eternity Rose.

Shakeel

ShakeelSydney, NSW

Perfect gifts for my perfect girls!

I recently ordered some items from Eternity Rose and my word, from the time I hit the complete order button to receiving the items, customer service was flawless! Danielle was extremely helpful and kept me informed on the progress of my order. She answered my questions promptly. The products were delivered in a beautiful case and looked simply stunning! Excellant service. Simply awesome!

shane u.

shane u.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product

Fast service and very nice, high quality product. Both Rose and vase are beautifully packaged in a lovely box. I’m extremely happy with this purchase.

Jock

JockCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect for Valentines day.

Delivery was fast and presentation and quality of the product was excellent also good value for the money. The product was presented in a quality case.

Ray D.

Ray D.Central West, NSW

Great product, but don't rely on their delivery choice for on-time delivery

Ordered on short notice I know, but I deal with companies everyday from various centres around Australia. I live in Central NSW and get overnight deliveries from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. They promote overnight delivery all over Australia. AUstralia Post often not up to task and they need to engage a more reliable delivery mechanism. Disappointed with their their reply from customer service

Absolutely Beautiful

I received my rose thank you and have to say it is even more beautiful than I thought it would be. I think I will be ordering more items from you in the near future.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Sensational. Looks beautiful!

One of the guys at work saw the 'Red Rose Glazed & Trimmed with 24K Gold' that I purchased for my wife and now I’m buying a second one on behalf of him for his wife (on my credit card so his wife doesn't pick up on it) ….. I should get a sales commission!

Purcahse

I ordered a gift online and the service and communication was first class the delivery of my product was quick and I kept informed of the process and when 1the product was actually delivered to my property.

I would rate the service from the Eterinty Rose is excellent and rate them 10 out of You 10.

Jon.F

Jon.FCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service and beautiful product.

Unbelievable service and beautiful silver rose. Ordered 11am Wednesday posted from QLD and arrived in rural Victoria 2pm the very next day... Highly recommend.

Liam c

Liam cMelbourne

Great gift, quick delivery, and very quick to respond to messages

Fantastic customer service, great quality gifts and quick delivery. They didn’t have what I wanted in stock but where very quick to respond and show me the various others available.

An absolute gem.

A beautiful product for a very special occasion.
Would recommend " The Eternity Rose" to family and friends.
And good after sales service.
Regards
Peter.

Fast and great service.

The gold rose has arrived. Thank you soo much for your great service. It means a lot! 5 stars. Thank you.

Jonathon

JonathonDarling Downs, QLD

Beautiful product

I bought the Rose for my girl got our Tenth Anniversary. A beautiful product supported by genuine old school service and follow up. A great buy, but just made it hard on myself for next year's gift. The Rose raised the bar very high.

Perfect in every way!!!!

Ordered a silver rose for a present for my wife for our 25th anniversary.
Was in the post the next day and arrived in Brisbane 2 days later.
Not only was it a perfect gift but the level of communication and customer service was second to none.

Thanks to the team !!!!!