The Eternity Rose

The Eternity Rose

Stunning rose!

Received your parcel today, thank you, it's simply stunning.
All I need to do now is hide it till I can give it to my wife for our 40th wedding anniversary next month.
How am I ever going to top this in the future?!!
Thanks again.

Beautiful piece!

Came across the Eternity Rose on the internet while searching for a anniversary gift for my wife- had nothing to go on except a well-presented website- the Rose is beautiful! (many color options) and the display case is classy also- an heirloom for sure!

Beautifully Designed

I purchased the necklace and earrings for my wife on our Anniversary (last year- June 2018) and she was over the moon with her present.

The design of them is so elegant and intricate and they are really beautiful.

They arrived within 5 days of ordering, in time for our anniversary and were excellently packaged. No damage at all.

I cannot recommend The Eternity Rose highly enough!!

Beautifull anniversary gift

Message: Guys..to each and everyone I just want to say thank you. My wife has received her gift and she could not believe it to be real. She was utterly speechless. Thank you so much for covering the delivery costs to my home in South Africa.

My wife loves it.

Bought for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. It now sits proudly and elegantly on display in a slender vase in our lounge and is admired by all who see it. Maybe it would still be ok without the presentation box but I felt - and still do - that is was worth having.

Recommend 100%

Would recommend 100% very helpful received my order right on time & product was better then I expected love it & customer service was amazing you won't be disappointed with this product or service.

Perfect Gift, Excellent Customer Service

Excellent item. The rose is amazing. My misses loves it. I first ordered the rose and it arrived two days later. Unfortunately I wasn't home so the parcel got left at the door. We were unable to find it when we got home. After a few back and forth emails with the delivery company we found out they delivered it to the wrong address and the parcel went missing. The team at eternity rose were more than willing to sort it out by sending a new rose straight away. I was blown away how helpful they were. Hopefully they get compensated from the delivery company. The second rose arrived the day after they sent it. This time to the right address. It arrived on Valentine's Day so they saved my rear end and made my partners Valentine's Day extra special. Thanks for everything Eternity Rose. I would and have recommended them to everyone.

perfect

excellent customer service pleasure to do business with!! there was an issue with it when it arrived but was dealt very professionally would highly recommend eternity rose thanks again for a smooth transaction

Gold Standard Service

The support by Eternity Rose, as far as I'm concerned, was phenomenal. The rose I ordered unfortunately had a cracked petal and Eternity Rose replaced in less than a week. Their quick response to my queries is the gold standard of what every support department should be in any business.

Perfect Gift

Hi,

Thanks to all the staff at " The Eternity Rose " for their excellent customer service .

The rose and the vase was a perfect gift for my wife and loved the big smile on her face.

Looking forward to buy a Red Rose !

Amazing Service, beautiful products

Have purchased numerous times and quality of roses is amazing and sure to impress. Product arrives quickly after placing order and comes immaculately presented. Service from the team is exceptional. I will definitely order again and happy to recommend Eternity Rose. Thank you to the team for always going above and beyond

Just a lovely gift for my wife.

Hi ’The Eternity Rose’ ladies! The rose and vase arrived and we are delighted. The rose is in the vase on our dining table and looks great. I’m now 81 years of age and last year lost my sight in my right eye. We are very happy with the roses and intend buying 2 more so our daughters will have one each when we die. Many thanks and God bless. Jim C.

Absolutely wonderful

This is the best present I have brought I know she will love it speacially on Christmas day . try to get for you partner they will love it .

Excellent Service

Hi Cristina, Thanks very much for the emails you sent very quickly when I was asking questions. You have made the process so easy and it’s much appreciated. I will definitely use The Eternity Rose again because of the service you have personally provided to me.

For guys searching for just the perfect 50th anniversary gift

Let’s face it men: in fifty years you give lots of gifts to your beloved. You have run the gamut. Lingerie, jewelry, gadgets, whatever. Mostly your gifting efforts were warmly accepted and appreciated. Maybe once or twice you blew it and that made you both feel bad. So, I made it my mission to find just the perfect fiftieth wedding anniversary gift that would express and embody my love and dedication to my girl. As I reminisced on our wedding ceremony I remember watching my bride walk down the aisle and I was overtaken with her beauty on that day. At that moment I thought ‘she is a most precious flower to behold’. And that memory made it clear to me that the Eternity Rose was that gift which was the embodiment of my feelings then and even now. I hope this will help if you are seeking that special token of love for your special girl. The Rose is a beautiful flower on its own. The Eternity Rose is exquisite with gold perfectly adorning the petals. When my wife opened the specially designed presentation box her eyes brightened at the glistening Rose’s sheer beauty. I had also purchased the matching pendant and earrings which she wore to our anniversary celebration, demurely showing off the attractive jewelry. Once again I swelled with pride knowing I had given the perfect gift for my perfect girl.

Vase

Was given the gold tipped vase for my 21st birthday 18 months ago.
At the time you were able to purchase the vase separate have made numerous calls with no feedback I would like to purchase a vase ( not the set ) is this at all possible
Debbie

Fantastic product.

I purchased a beautiful Red Glazed Rose and Vase set for our 33rd anniversary.
From the ordering to the arrival of the rose was great. All question were promptly answered and everything went smoothly.
It arrived as promised and on time and my wife is more then happy with it.
I am more then happy to recommend this great company to anyone.

A fantastic Gift for my Wife,

This is the 3rd Rose that I have purchased from Eternity, all have been in Pristine Condition I will continue untill I have the complete Range, I had one slight problem with the tracking number, but with 1 email to the Guys at Eternity this was sorted in a matter of hours, The Back up from the office was 2nd to none..

This was absolutely perfect for a anniversary gift

Thank you very much for your magnificent product and extremely fast delivery was delivered in only 2 days and the quality is excellent, was greatly appreciated as it was an anniversary gift for my wife and she absolutely loved it.

Excellent Quality & the Certificate makes the Rose complete

Unbelievably short delivery time, but true. I placed my order on Monday.
It is only Thursday August 2nd today, and the Eternity Rose arrived.
I have taken it out of the package and it is in pristine condition.
It is exactly as described and the quality is excellent - I am very pleased.
The Certificate of Authenticity, I believe, makes the package complete.
Also, the tracking was fully detailed and understandable – Great.
I would definitely recommend dealing with you to my friends and contacts.
Thank you.

Does the pendant come with a chain? And what are the sizes of the pendants?
The pendant comes on a chain measuring 16 inches. It is a sculpted delicate and beautiful Rose in a heart shape. It measures about 1 1/4 inches. My wife provided these measurements and this observation: the matching sculpted earrings hang about 1 1/4 in. from the earlobe and are lightweight and comfortable.

Can I purchase the gold vase separate as I already have the gold tipped rose (was given as a present)?
Hi Deb, I honestly do not know, But If you email [name removed] at Eternity Rose, you will have a answer, Hope all goes well Regards DesHi deb i dont see why you wouldn't be able to buy it separately bit if you can't it comes with a beautiful gold rose. You can't go wrong with any amount of these flawless pieces of art unique master pieces hope that helps hope you have an eternity of happiness (See what i did there )

Is the gold or the platinum rose ok for a male?
Ide personally say it would depend on the male, if he has an appreciation for it or not. If so great gift