Verifiedthefable.com.au
4.4

299 reviews · Statistics

83% · 24836 · 12%
Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No (128)
Sizing
  • Very small (13)
  • Slightly small (34)
  • True to size (90)
  • Slightly large (2)
  • Very large (1)
Product Appearance As advertised (124) · Not as advertised (19)
See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kath
KathNSWSydney, NSW

Black pyjamas

I am really happy with my new pyjamas, purchased for an overseas holiday. I changed the size and the staff were very helpful and considerate. They make me feel plush, comfy, and elegant. I would purchase again. And the packaging is special Show details
Mel
Mel

Fantastic service and quality

My daughter saw that I have had one of these shirts in my cart numerous times and never went ahead ti buy it for myself. Bless her and her Dad's cotton socks, they unknowingly bought me one for Xmas! As soon as I unwrapped the present and saw the pretty bag with the label, I knew exactly what it was. They ordered the perfect fit (M in black) and mentioned it was delivered in 3 days. Beautiful shirt, beautiful cut. Definitely an investment piece of clothing. Show details
Jen
Jen2 posts

Beautiful shirt

Very happy with the colours and the quality of my two shirts Show details
Stormy
Stormy

Exactly what I wanted

Thinking of how I wanted the shirt to sit on my body, a relaxed look. Silk does not stretch.
I like silk shirts.
I love the re useable material bag that the shirts arrived in.
The site is easy to navigate. Show details
Kathryn
KathrynWASouth West, WA2 posts

Perfect shirts

I ordered the first one a month or so ago - and then when the Black Friday sales came, I decide to buy 2 more. I'm travelling to France next year for a month and want to travel hand luggage only. These beautiful shirts only weigh 125g each. Also they don't crease much at all. Very happy.
DFB
DFB3 posts

Elegant shirts

Just love these silk shirts, light cool and elegant. I now have 3 in different colours. Show details
Arc
Arc

This is perfect

Great fit, beautiful material and the parcel came really quickly!
Suzy M
Suzy MQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disappointed all round

Disappointment all round! I was so excited to purchase a silk shirt from this company- and looking to purchase a good supply of work shirts. The silk was harsh and the buttons placed poorly for anyone without a small bust. I requested a refund and was assured to get one one return of goods. It’s nearly a month and I’m still waiting and sending emails. Make your own mind up but it’s very un- Australian.
Alice W.
Alice W.3 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
Cathy
CathyACTLyons 2606, ACT2 posts

Beautiful quality shirt

Very happy with the silk shirt, it feels soft and luxurious, with some stretch which is a nice touch. Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Simply scrumptious

Beautifully presented which demonstrates the pride in your products. To open the parcel was a wow moment, which I haven’t experienced before.The quality is sublime. The ease of purchase and speed of delivery was excellent. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Eleanor C.
Eleanor C.

Staple item

Beautiful shirts that are a staple item in my wardrobe. Show reply
James WWAPerth, WA4 posts

Update to review

Quick delivery in Australia, beautiful quality, consistent sizing, although you need to go for a larger size than you normally would. Beautiful range of colours. Very happy, I have bought 4 shirts and an eye mask so far and intend to buy at least one more. It's my new super stylish corporate 'uniform'. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous and great service

Gorgeous silk with lovely drape and feel. A minor issue was dealt with professionally by the team. I'm looking forward to my next shirt already! Show details ·  1
Dee
Dee

Shirts never arrived and no response from Fable

Purchased 2 shirts on 20th June, after almost a month of not receiving my order sent customer service emails and they kept sending me tracking that was saying parcel is arriving today (over 2 weeks). Emailed them to ask for a refund and there was no response. Customer service is really bad, they ignore your emails as a way of not accepting responsibility.
The Fable   DM

I'm sorry to hear you've had this experience, here at The Fable we value our customers very much and want to make this right for you. Kindly send us an email at info@thefable.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you further!

Polly
Polly

Hello, I would like to make sure I get the right size - can anyone help with advice?

I am a nz/au 12-14, long arms and C cup (smallish) bust ...I want the shirt to be relaxed - but not oversized.

Not sure whether to order the L or XL?

Thanks!

I would go XL. Buy 1 only to try first time to see. I am same dimensions as you

James W

And somehow they got my name wrong on the review site... I am a woman

The Fable   DM

Hello Polly, thanks for your query. Just offering our advise based on customers. Our shirts run small so we definitely recommend sizing up. An XL would most likely be your correct size.

S Monk
S Monk

PLEASE PLEASE can you lengthen some camisoles to the knee and a midi option so we can wear them under sheers
have 4 silk shirts and 2 cami's and love them
cheers
Sally

The Fable   DM

Well noted! Thank you very much for the feedback. Leave this with us - hopefully we can deliver what you're after :)

Brooke
Brooke

Can anyone tell me if the shirt will shrink after washing (in cold water)? The small has just arrived and fits me perfectly but I am worried if it shrinks it will be too tight so maybe I should exchange for a medium just in case.

Jo Lane