Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service

I have used the Fable twice and each time I had cause to contact their customer service and ask a special request. Both times they have been so accommodating and helped me without hesitation. I am also very impressed with the product, the quality and the beautiful packaging. It makes a gift even more special. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely use The Fable again. Karen Clark

Beautiful quality

The shirts are beautiful and very comfortable, have purchased both the long and short sleeve styles and am delighted with both. They're delivered in compostable packaging which is a fantastic commitment to plastic-free delivery by The Fable.

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - we're so pleased to hear you're happy. Enjoy your shirts :)

Nola

NolaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome products

I found it quite easy to navigate the store, I am really pleased with the range of products and the products I bought; very happy consumer. Thank you Fable. I will be buying more shirts in the future.

Sophie D.The Fable

Fabulous - we're so happy to hear this. Enjoy your shirts Nola :)

JanePerth, WA

Lovely camisole! Nice fabric and stitching well finished.

I am very much enjoying wearing the camisole I purchased in the Deep Sea colour. I wear it as an inner garment as well as an outer garment. The quality is excellent and I am buying 2 more in different colours. As an underlay for silk chiffon it is very comfortable and hides any lumps and bumps to create a smooth, flawless finish. The fabric is supple and can be tucked in without adding bulk but it is a good length when worn out over the tummy area. (am 5 feet 2 inches so taller ladies might want to check this). The silk fabric is cool in the summer and warm in the winter and I wear silk all year around.

Sophie D.The Fable

Great! Thank you very much for sharing this detailed review Jane. We're so pleased to hear you're happy. Enjoy your camisoles :) We hope you get alot of good wear out of them.

Fantastic quality

What started off as a bad experience due to some mess up with availability was really turned around by the Fable team. Prompt responses and communication, keen to make the customer happy. Speedy delivery. They did what they said they were going to do. I am absolutely delighted with quality of the fabric and craftsmanship of the shirt. The shirt is true to size but fitted, as mentioned on the website. I'll definitely be back for more. Great standard item in your corporate wardrobe! Highly recommend!

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - thank you for the feedback Chris. We're so pleased you're happy and had a good experience with us :)

Maureen Clarke

Maureen ClarkeSydney, NSW

I feel so good when I have these blouses on and especially when people admire them

I found it so good to go on line and get exactly what I wanted
I could buy every colour shirt all so lovely.
The quality is of a high standand and I must say delivery was first class, the blouse was wrapped beautifully showing how much care had gone into the
Product..

Sophie D.The Fable

Thank you for the feedback Maureen, we're so pleased you're happy. Enjoy your shirts :)

Sandra C.

Sandra C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Big fan

I've been a customer of The Fable for years now. Love the quality, fit and range of the shirts. I travel a lot for work, and their versatility and durability are a godsend too. The Fable's ethical accreditations and care for the makers are also really important to me. Very excited to hear that silk camisoles are being released soon. Thanks for everything that you do Sophie!

Sophie D.The Fable

Thank you for the lovely feedback Sandra. We're so pleased to hear you get such good use out of your shirts and they work well for you when travelling. Enjoy :)

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

Did not meet expectations

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Amanda C

Amanda CSydney, NSW

Beautiful fitted silk shirts that wash really well too!

I love wearing these shirts so much that I've bought 8 in total. I love the tailored fit, that they tuck into skirts or pants to look really smart, and I can also wear them casually and going out. I tend to run hot, and love that because they're silk, I don't overheat in them and I can wear them in spring and autumn, not just winter. They wash really well in the machine (with no spin cycle and in a bag) and then dry without needing ironing when I put them on a hanger. The service has always been excellent also. I recommend The Fable highly. Amanda C

Sophie D.The Fable

Thank you for sharing this review Amanda. We're so pleased to hear you're a happy customer. Enjoy your shirts, you will have quite a line up :)

Thanks for the buttons!

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - thank you for the feedback Karen. We're so pleased the button placement works well for you. Enjoy your shirts. :)

Janeen

JaneenCentral West, NSW

How good does it feel!!!!

How good is it to find an ethically made product that is as stunning in the flesh as it looks on the website? Congratulations to Jess and the Fable Team. Outstanding product, outstanding service and it feels so good to know it wasn't produced in a "sweat shop" that perpetuates a terrible cycle of poverty and makes life miserable for so many women and girls. Bravo! Big chains should take note.

Gorgeous, ethical shirts

Absolutely beautiful shirts, well-made and make me feel like a queen. The price tag means these are a commitment: they're something to be cared for and worn regularly, not just used and casually discarded. Gentle machine washing and drying on a hanger won't quite get all the wrinkles out, so be ready to run a gentle iron over them if that's something that bothers you. I'm big on ethical clothing, slow fashion, and natural fabrics, and these definitely tick my boxes. The only down side is that there are so many colours I'm tempted to buy rather more than I need.

Not iron free

Great shirts - I bought two, but as other reviews have indicated they do not dry wrinkle free and still require ironing (and yes I did follow instructions provided by fable)

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Silk that makes me feel like Kate Middleton!

Fable creates beautiful shirts for working girls like myself who need basic wardrobe staples. They come at a super affordable price with quality which is second to none! I am a very petite girl and while the shirt is slightly large, I can get away with the oversized look which looks super chic paired together with a pencil skirt! Can't wait to order my next colour! Keep up the good work team, you run a fabulous enterprise. PS: the packages arrive in a gorgeous pink box - so extra - made me feel special!

Review collected in partnership with The Fable

Classic silk shirts from classy label

I love the whole aesthetic of this label. From the easy site navigation, quality make and fabric, and ethical production values to the classy packaging. My parcel arrived promptly and I was delighted with the gorgeous packaging. And the enclosed colour chart with fabric samples is genius. I will be ordering more in the future. Cheers, The Fable.

Perfect silk shirt

Stylish, comfortable shirts in excellent quality silk with beautiful shades and prints..Very satisfied. Eager for floral / animal prints and shades like maroon and reds in the future.
Great work Fable team!

LLH

LLHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Silk Shirts

The minute I opened my parcel from the Fable, I knew I was dealing with a company which values quality.
My silk shirt was beautifully stitched and carefully made. Within 24 hours I had ordered two more.
Fable Silk Shirts are fabulous.

marionuitholMid North Coast, NSW

No communication

I still have not received my shirt supposedly sent on 9/9. It is now 24/9. The tracking number provided tells me nothing. I have emailed the company, the owner herself, and messaged. I have had no reply. I can’t find a phone contact otherwise I would ring to find out what’s happening. This forum seems to be the only place you get a reply. Marion

marionuithol

I have now been contacted and the shirt will be shipped in the next batch in October. We’ll see.

Amber

AmberSydney, NSW

loving these shirts

These shirts are very high quality and well finished. The silk is clearly the kind that has lasted me years and years before, so I’m really excited these can be my new work staple x

Sophie D.The Fable

Fabulous - great to hear Amber. Thank you for sharing your feedback. :)

Next-level quality

Refined, ultra-soft, exquisite. My Fable shirt is a step-up from the washable silk one I bought from Country Road recently. While that's still lovely, I really regret not shopping from Fable sooner. I'm normally 12/14, but sized up to a 16 in Fable and it drapes really nicely, with minimal gaping across the bust. Egyptian Sands is a lovely champagne colour. A luxurious experience all round.

Sizing Very small
Sophie D.The Fable

We're delighted to hear this. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We hope you get many wears out of your Egyptian Sands silk shirt. Enjoy :)