4.5

Szaf

SzafFar North Queensland, QLD

This company is great!

Store was easy to navigate, refunds are easy as! Replies to emails extremely prompt! Products of high quality! Will assist with further decision if the item is not immediately available.

Rebecca

RebeccaQueensland

My new favourite shirt

I have been known to purchase many things via Instagram ads and to be fair I haven’t had a lot of luck so I was totally over the moon when I purchased my new fable shirt. It arrived in a beautiful pink box packaged in black tissue, which already made me realise this wasn’t another dud purchase I had made via instagram.
The blush pink shirt was unbelievably soft and looked just like it did in the picture.
I was so happy I immediately purchased two more in different colours. Highly recommend!

Beautiful quality...in every respect

The thought that has gone into this product is obvious...the ease of using the website, the ordering of the shirts - the useful tips...I usually take a size 10 which would probably equate to a small size but so happy I took the advice and went for a medium, the speed at which the articles arrived, the ease of exchanging one of the shirts for another colour and then to top it off the simple but beautiful packaging. It makes one trust online shopping when all this occurs.

Amy

AmyCentral West, NSW

Classic style

I was unsure about sizing, so DM’d The Fable, and they were quick to reply and assisted me well. Quick postage. I am normally an AU14 and the XL fits me beautifully. The silk is not shiny. Very happy with purchase!

Myra

MyraPerth, WA

Unexpected Surprise

Love my new silk shirts - so very pleasantly surprised at the quality and quick turn around in receiving the products. Loved the packaging - very beautifully presented in its own box with folded shirts wrapped in tissue paper - the best product I have received on line. Hoping you will invest in making some V-Neck T's.

Dont change the standard of what you are currently doing - I will be ordering again.

Maria Stathopoulos

Maria StathopoulosMelbourne

Deep sea navy blue beautiful shirt.

High quality shirt and the colour is perfect.
The fit is true to size, l ordered S = size 10, fitted rather than loose, which is what l wanted.
Packaging is a plus!!!
On my wishlist l'd love to see teal and cherry red added to the collection of shirt colours.

SUPER SILK

Love my new silk Fable shirt. Service was excellent as had to change the size. Thank You team. Now have two Shirts and two Cammi's and am hoping Fable will make us some knee length cammi's (petticoats) to wear under sheer dresses to cover our 75yr old wobbly bits
Sally NZ

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the product and the customer service is great

I bought the silk shirt in burgundy. I’m normally a 14 in shirts so I went for a L. It was slightly too small, so I sent it back and the returns process was simple. My new size arrived within days and is a much better fit. I think the size advice could be modified encouraging people to size up particularly if you have a larger bust. I love the shirt and suspect I’ll be buying more. It’s soft and drapes beautifully once you have the size right!

Emily from Auckland NZ

Emily from Auckland NZNew South Wales

Thanks to the Fable team

Great service from start to finish, including the option to pay by Afterpay, and a prompt response to a discount query. Nice packaging too. I am enjoying wearing my gorgeous new items!

Excellent quality and value

So pleased with the first purchase I ordered 2 more. Beautifully presented. Quick delivery. I am normally a size 12 which is Fables medium. After trying on I needed a large. Easy return system. Overall, very satisfied.

Lovely colour and quality

Very easy to locate chosen garment on your website
Your range is good and varied , and would only have liked more pastel colours to purchase , soft blue ,peach
lemon , turquoise , gentle greens.

Product Appearance As advertised

True white silk shirt: Great quality but sheer

This is my second fable shirt. I love my black silk shirt and enjoyed the quality so much that I wanted to buy another and I’m a fan of black and white so naturally the next purchase was the white version.

Still love the quality of the product and the packaging. However, I did find the white shirt to be sheer and see through even with a nude t-shirt bra.

If this doesn’t bother you then I highly recommend it! If however the photos below are too see through for you then avoid their white/lighter collection and stay with the darker fabrics.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Well done you: a stellar product.

My very first Fable shirt is a starry night print. The fabric is soft to touch, yet strong and light; to my mind the perfect expression of femininity. The shirt's packaging harks to my days shopping in New York, where taking time to wrap a purchase beautifully was a sign of respect for its value as a well made product. Thank you, Fable.

Fifi

FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apparently I look chic in my new shirt - random stranger

Ruth

RuthIllawarra, NSW

A truly amazing shirt!

My new pine Fable shirt arrived today.
The quality is superb and so very stylish. I know it will go with both casual and dressy clothes.
The service was very prompt, the web site easy to negotiate and the shirt beautifully gift wrapped.
Thank you Fable.

Trish S

Trish SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful experience and fantastic shirts.

My shirts arrived within 24 hours of ordering, the most wonderful on line shopping experience l have had and the shirts are fantastic .The fit and fabric are perfect and the colours are exactly what l hoped they would be , even came packaged in a beautiful box. l am overwhelmed by the experience and am now looking for an excuse to buy some more. Highly recommend. Trish.

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

Beautiful shirt, outstanding service

Ordered my shirt yesterday, shipped instantly, arrived this morning - this in the midst of a pandemic when every business is disrupted and the postal service overwhelmed. As an added bonus the Pine shirt is beautiful (if a tad lighter than it appears online but getting an exact match is tricky). Lovely fabric, nice cut. Excellent advice to go up a size if you’re unsure. Happy customer here.

Great shirt BUT

My shirt arrived beautifully.. although it did take a while. The size is generous. I might buy a size smaller next time. My only complaint is the colour is NOT even close to that pictured. I requested the “faded denim blue” ..The shirt that arrived is a dull bluish grey... so silver grey that it screams against the blue of my denims! Very disappointing. The fabric feels lovely. Still trying to figure out how to wear it and not have my friends ask if I am sick?

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Willa A.

Willa A.Central West, NSW

Beautiful cut & quality

I just got my shirts. They are divine; fantastic tailoring, generous length & excellent quality, also very quick delivery. I am very happy! Highly recommend these beautiful shirts & I will come back again!

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor quality and dreadful customer service

Bought two white shirts: fabric is thin and see-through and after one gentle wash the cuffs and collar are bubbled and misshapen. Contacted the company and they said "yes, we changed the fabric we use" but no explanation for ruined cuffs or collar nor offer of a refund. Will never buy from this company again.