Verifiedthefable.com.au

4.4

Debs WM
Debs WMSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

New PJs fresh and lovely

Arrived quickly and in good condition and sizing excellent with good quality Show details
Natalie C.
Natalie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

The worst customer service

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Takes week to respond to any email.
I returned a shirt to change size, they emailed to ask if I wanted a different style or refund as had no bigger size in what I wanted. I responded with a different style.
They advised me in the mean time while waiting for my response they had sent a replacement.
Well this was over a month ago. No shirt, no tracking number for “replacement” shirt.
When I questioned them where is the tracking and what shirt they have sent to me without even waiting for my answer, I could not get a straight answer.
Will never order from here again. Show details
Kath
KathSydney, NSW

Black pyjamas

I am really happy with my new pyjamas, purchased for an overseas holiday. I changed the size and the staff were very helpful and considerate. They make me feel plush, comfy, and elegant. I would purchase again. And the packaging is special Show details
Mel
Mel

Fantastic service and quality

My daughter saw that I have had one of these shirts in my cart numerous times and never went ahead ti buy it for myself. Bless her and her Dad's cotton socks, they unknowingly bought me one for Xmas! As soon as I unwrapped the present and saw the pretty bag with the label, I knew exactly what it was. They ordered the perfect fit (M in black) and mentioned it was delivered in 3 days. Beautiful shirt, beautiful cut. Definitely an investment piece of clothing. Show details
Jen
Jen2 posts

Beautiful shirt

Very happy with the colours and the quality of my two shirts Show details
Stormy
Stormy

Exactly what I wanted

Thinking of how I wanted the shirt to sit on my body, a relaxed look. Silk does not stretch.
I like silk shirts.
I love the re useable material bag that the shirts arrived in.
The site is easy to navigate. Show details
Kathryn
KathrynSouth West, WA2 posts

Perfect shirts

I ordered the first one a month or so ago - and then when the Black Friday sales came, I decide to buy 2 more. I'm travelling to France next year for a month and want to travel hand luggage only. These beautiful shirts only weigh 125g each. Also they don't crease much at all. Very happy.
DFB
DFB3 posts

Elegant shirts

Just love these silk shirts, light cool and elegant. I now have 3 in different colours. Show details
Arc
Arc

This is perfect

Great fit, beautiful material and the parcel came really quickly!
Suzy M
Suzy MSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disappointed all round

Disappointment all round! I was so excited to purchase a silk shirt from this company- and looking to purchase a good supply of work shirts. The silk was harsh and the buttons placed poorly for anyone without a small bust. I requested a refund and was assured to get one one return of goods. It’s nearly a month and I’m still waiting and sending emails. Make your own mind up but it’s very un- Australian.
Alice W.
Alice W.3 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
Cathy
CathyLyons 2606, ACT2 posts

Beautiful quality shirt

Very happy with the silk shirt, it feels soft and luxurious, with some stretch which is a nice touch. Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Simply scrumptious

Beautifully presented which demonstrates the pride in your products. To open the parcel was a wow moment, which I haven’t experienced before.The quality is sublime. The ease of purchase and speed of delivery was excellent. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Eleanor C.
Eleanor C.

Staple item

Beautiful shirts that are a staple item in my wardrobe. Show reply
James WPerth, WA4 posts

Update to review

Quick delivery in Australia, beautiful quality, consistent sizing, although you need to go for a larger size than you normally would. Beautiful range of colours. Very happy, I have bought 4 shirts and an eye mask so far and intend to buy at least one more. It's my new super stylish corporate 'uniform'. Show details ·  1

Polly
Polly

Hello, I would like to make sure I get the right size - can anyone help with advice?

I am a nz/au 12-14, long arms and C cup (smallish) bust ...I want the shirt to be relaxed - but not oversized.

Not sure whether to order the L or XL?

Thanks!

I would go XL. Buy 1 only to try first time to see. I am same dimensions as you

James W

And somehow they got my name wrong on the review site... I am a woman

The Fable   DM

Hello Polly, thanks for your query. Just offering our advise based on customers. Our shirts run small so we definitely recommend sizing up. An XL would most likely be your correct size.

S Monk
S Monk

PLEASE PLEASE can you lengthen some camisoles to the knee and a midi option so we can wear them under sheers
have 4 silk shirts and 2 cami's and love them
cheers
Sally

The Fable   DM

Well noted! Thank you very much for the feedback. Leave this with us - hopefully we can deliver what you're after :)

Brooke
Brooke

Can anyone tell me if the shirt will shrink after washing (in cold water)? The small has just arrived and fits me perfectly but I am worried if it shrinks it will be too tight so maybe I should exchange for a medium just in case.

Jo Lane