The Farrah by Halo

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

love!!!

I love how this hair straightener works on my hair. by far one of the best straighteners I have used. I have very thick curly hair and this hair straightener does make my hair dead straight. it can dry out your hair so I suggest using a product to protect your hair. my first one only lasted a year however I loved it so much I purchased the same straightener and have had it for about 6 months working fine.

Purchased in January 2019.

Awesome !!

I recommend it to anyone with hard hair to tame or frizzy hair.it works like magic .. you won't regret it ! Nothing ever worked before and I would recommend it to all the people I love

Purchased in February 2018 for $225.00.

Hair Style Curly

Farrah by Halo - Fantastic, love it! But has a short, maybe 2, 3 year lifespan.....

It is a fantastic appliance, my No. 1 hands down but having to replace every 2 to 3 years at $200 a pop seems excessive. I'd gladly pay $100 for one and it's worth it, what's not worth it is $200.

Purchased in March 2017 for $200.00.

Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 25 minutes

Using this for almost five years

This straightener I am using for almost five years as once a week. My hair never damaged. My six friends saw the results and asked me about it. They also bought this Halo strightner. I am crazy about the Halo By Farrah. Absolutely can not think my life without it.

Purchased in October 2014 for $200.00.

Hair Length Medium
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Good product, short life expectancy

I bought this product approx. 3 years ago. Its performance was being great and I was so happy with it until one week ago. It started failing one day and then it did not turn on anymore. I took it to the Hairhouse Warehouse shop where I bought it and to my surprise they said that 3 years was the average life expectancy for the Halo The Farrah. Not good money for value at all considering that I would have to pay $ 200 AUD or more every three years... So disappointing!

Purchased in September 2016.

Hair Style Straight

Love, Love, Love

I received this straightener as a gift and have been using it for just over 1 year and I love it. Prior to moving to halo, I had used a GHD and also tried out a cloud nine. My hair is quite thin and on the wavy side but I do frequently curl it and the only straightener that I have found to work best and ensure a good curl is the Farrah. I love that it heats up fast and has many heating options to ensure that you're not constantly using the same heat and sizzling away your precious hair. Really simple to use and even with daily use, my hair is still in great condition. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2018 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 5 minutes

Halo Straighter the Farrah

Hands down best straightener I have ever used! I was recommended the Halo by a friend, No more GHD or cloud nine! I have very curly frizzy hair, and the halo leaves my hair looking amazing, so soft, straight and shiny! And I don't have to spend an hour on my hair anymore which is great!
I will never go back to any other hair straightener! Highly recommended ladies! & well worth the price!! I promise!! :)

Purchased in February 2019 for $200.00.

Straightening Time 25 minutes

First Time User

As a first time user of the modern hair straightener, at first I wondered what I had gotten into burning my fingers and unable to use it very well but after some practice and some tips I am now a pro and absolutely love this hair straightener! The box is handy to store it in and purchasing a silicone heat mat is worth buying to place it on. I have semi curly frizzy hair and this really helps to give that sexy sleek look. Love it!

Awful, hairhouse warehouse promotes it over ghds

I went to hairhouse warehouse to get a H2D or GHD and was talked into this straightener for 250!! (100 dollars more than I was expecting for a straightener, plus they don't give hairdressers discounts) This product takes forever to heat up and takes at LEAST 3-4 goes over the section to straighten, but it doesn't flatten. So I just end up with straight but frizzy not flattended hair after an entire hour of straightening. I took it back but they refused to refund it as I'd already used it, and acted as if I was stupid and didn't know how to straighten my hair. They did a demonstration and it turned out exactly the same, the hairdressers in hairhouse warehouse can't even get this product to work. Don't get it!

HALO IS OWNED BY HAIR HOUSE WAREHOUSE THATS WHY THEY ARE BAD & THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE

I am sure if you go into Hair house Warehouse the sales person will talk you out of buying the GHD and then talk you into buying the Halo. Then they tell you that the Halo is manufactured in the same factory as the GHD was many years ago. What a lot of rubbish!!!!! THEY OWN HALO, LIARS LIARS LIARS!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE, mine lasted 8 months and they do not want to replace it as the sales representative said it was due to wrapping the cord around the hair straightner (MINE HAVE BEEN SITTING ON MY VANITY FOR 8 MONTHS - i never wrap them or put them away) Even though they offer a 2 year replacement warranty, it means nothing. I have to fight with these dishonest people just to get a technician to look at it because I know I did nothing wrong.. I RATE THIS PRODUCT A ZERO ONLY LASTED 8 MONTHS UNDER A WARRANTY THAT IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!

Issue with The Farrah - Electical problem

The Farrah was bought 2017 for my daughter for Xmas. She has been really happy with it until now. It had started making an electrical circuit sound around the read out area. The read out would come on and then disappear so you have no idea what temp it is heating to. She was so concerned about the electrical sound that she won't use it. I will be forwarding a message to Hola Website for a replacement - which I hope to receive. Can't locate proof of purchase at this point in time. Judy - Sydney Nov 2018

Halo: The Farrah > GHD

Had my intentions of buying a GHD till I saw this straightener specifically for thick curly hair. 3 years later and its still in perfect condition. Leaving my hair healthy and soft. Best choice I ever made. Would recommend it to anyone!!

Seriously the best straightener EVER!!

This straightener is light and I literally only need to run it over my hair once for it to be perfectly straight! I have thick ringlet curly hair and have been a GHD user for 8+ years! Not anymore! Only time I’ve ever been able to sleep on my straightened hair and not still have to fix it up in the morning! It used to take me 25mins to straighten my hair now it’s more like 15mins! Love love love this straightener! Also doesn’t pull and tug my hair like the GHD does.

Best Hair Straightener!

I have thick curly hair and find this straightener so easy to use with excellent results! It takes only seconds to heat up and glides through my hair with ease. I got it on sale for $175 and its definitely worth the money!

Love it

The microwave heats up quickly (in 2 minutes) and it’s so easy to use, the lock system is quite good as this will keep you safe, it will not snag your hair, i think the price is a little bit expensive but it worths:)
P.s it’s a little bit difficult to curl hair

One of the best straighteners you can buy!

Bought this recently from Hairhouse Warehouse. Although all straighteners obviously do the job to varying degrees, this model (The Farrah) works amazingly well! It transforms the hair and leaves it looking really shiny and silky smooth. It's relatively expensive, when you compare it to some others available, but sure does a great job. It's easy-to-use and seems to heat-up and maintain heat evenly and well. We've found no issues with any sort of tangling or anything else. After use, it's so good hair looks like just coming out of a salon. Highly recommended!

Wishing I discovered HALO 5 years ago!!

As a loyal GHD customer for 10 years, I had ‘accidentally’ been forced to look for a new straightener (misplaced my hair straightener somehow???). I went to Hairhouse Warehouse during their electrical sale and gave the HALO straightener a test run for the sake of it.....I INSTANTLY fell in Iove! I would classify my hair as ‘normal’ and I have never seen (OR FELT!) hair so sleek and smooth. I’ve had people ask me if I had just cut my hair (because my hair LOOKS so straight and sleek) and I can confidently say I will NEVER be a ghd customer again!

Worst one I’ve had an customer service doesn’t seem good

It seems to be hot but I need ten goes at straightening one section before my hair becomes somewhat straight. Not what I’m use to. I have straight hair naturally I only use to make smooth.
I’ve only owned it year an twice tried to get hold of them with no luck. Just so disappointing as they aren’t cheap

Very Bad

The hair straightener heats up very quick. It has damaged my hair leaving it dead and frizzy over time. It has also led to the discoloration of my hair. I do not recommend this to anyone especially to daily users.

This is perfect

I just bought this product today as the lady in hair house warehouse tried on me i was shocked the result so good my hair never been that silky and smooth with any straighter before i have really thick and frizzy hairs its really work excellent on me love it