The Global Work & Travel Co.

The Global Work & Travel Co.

Great customer service

Jessica has helped me through the process of my internship journey. She is very helpful, and approachable. Any issues I have had she is there to help, and sort things out.

This is perfect

I booked to go Australia in November and it’s been the most easiest process ever. The staff on the phone are really supportive and amazing. I can’t wait to be out there.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Amazing, very informative

My sister and I just booked to stay and work in Canada for a year maybe even two and we can not be more excited!! Thanks so much for this opportunity!!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

The call was so easy! All my questions were answered and I was left unstressed! Super excited to start!

Booked a teaching camp trip to Thailand and it was very easy to book. Was surprised that they wanted the deposit on first contact, perhaps and call back in a fee days time would of been better but all in all a good experience

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

What an amazing & Easy experience!

I wasn’t sure what I was going to do when I started the phone call, but by the end of it I was booking to start a new career! Super easy system and I am so excited to start this new journey!

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Was amazing!

The process that he went through was really informative and made sure to ensure that I knew exactly what to expect and what information I needed. Reece ensured that if I had any questions he would have an answer as well!

Great!

Great service and very informative ! Very professional and pleasant on the phone!
I would recommend to friends and family for sure! I look forward to my trip with this destination organization

Amazing Service and People

I enjoyed that phone call so much! It was quick and easy, we had at least a 30 conversation of travel even before starting the application. I've payed my money and Im off to canada! Ill make another review following the services being delivered, but currently, it seams amazing!

Booking Type Visa

Makes travelling so easy!

Having every question answered almost immediately over the phone, everything is organised! I’ve booked to teach in Costa Rica! Jabcob was very helpful and surprised me how quickly I booked it in! I originally rang for information about the trip and I ended up booking the next day! Can’t wait to get over there.

Trip Completed No

EXACTLY what I was looking for

After just 30 minutes a trip to Cape Town was already being organised !? Everything I was looking for or had questions about were being answered in just the first phone call. Any worries I had were being reassured so I’m now not only ecstatic for my trip but very relaxed and stress free. The whole call was engaging and professional and not at all what I was expecting. Instead of robotic voice on the end of a call I had a friendly, welcoming person that I could talk too. Discussing what type of volunteering I was hoping to do and where about’s I was most interested in, to what I was hoping to achieve from going on this trip.

Booking Type Tour
Hi Zara, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear your feedback and that you had such a positive experience with our team and that everything was organised and arranged for you within the first half-hour! We’re glad you felt like the call was personal and that all your questions were answered. Enjoy your trip to Cape Town with The Global Work & Travel Co.

It's just too easy! You'll be over seas in no time

From initial conversation, through to the end of the call, everything was professional and easy to understand. Information was given to me was concise and to the point.
The person I was speaking with was friendly and made cutting through the jargon easy. Which made it more comforting.

Booking Type Accomodation and Visa

Perfect experience

I booked a working holiday to Canada. It was super easy process and Emily was really enthusiastic and made me feel a lot more confident with my decision. Constant smiles and laughter throughout the whole process. It is very simple to adjust and was very straight forward with the online application. The booking has met more than my expectations and I am super excited for my journey and what the company has to offer. I encountered no extra fees that Emily didn’t specify

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa
Hi Rebekah, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your Working Holiday in Canada trip! We’re so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with our team, especially your Work & Travel Expert Emily, and that she made you feel confident with your exciting travel decision. It’s wonderful to hear that the process was straightforward and transparent for you. We can’t wait to keep up with your Canadian adventures!

Exceptional service, very friendly and made so welcome

Jacob has a lovely disposition, very friendly, informative with explanation of fees. Happy, excited for 2020. Upon reflection, payment, currency and cost of living in Peru was not spoken of.

I felt so welcomed!

My experience was absolutely amazing! I was aware of all my fees and wasn’t shocked with any surprise payments. I had Jacob as my travel expert and he was great! He is so warm hearted and friendly and very clear and informative. I didn’t feel as those I was wasting his time and he was able to make me more excited for my new experience as a English teacher.

Trip Completed No
Hi Judy, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We're thrilled to hear that the trip was made transparent to you and that your Work & Travel Expert Jacob was so informative and friendly! Thanks for travelling with The Global Work & Travel Co. and we hope you enjoy your new and exciting journey as an English teacher!

Spoke with Hayden for me to work in UK

Hayden was very informative and lovely to talk to. He answered all my questions. He has great communication skills and knows his job well. Very impressed with the level of enthusiasm and excitement. I would keep him on the team.

Thankyou,

Paora Raharaha

Hi Paora, Thanks so much for leaving us a spectacular review! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Hayden and that he filled you in on everything you needed to know and answered all your questions. We also love hearing that he was enthusiastic and was able to communicate with you well. Thanks from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Very informative, helpful and positive

I booked onto the working Canada ski season. Fees were left until the end of the discussion however there were no unexpected fees. Clare couldn’t have been more helpful and positive.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Makes it to easy!

Excellent service! The team were friendly and helpful they took away all the worries of trying to organize the trip my self. Would recommend to anyone trying to work over seas!

Perfect life.

Everything run really smoothly, my co coordinator was very helpful along the way. She was helpful for me with all my queries and questions. She gave me very good information about the trip.

So excited!!

They’re very persistant in helping you out and very considerate! :) Service was great and the booking step is easy - as! :)I was unable to pick up the first few times as I was busy in lectures but I’m glad that they kept trying to get in touch with me and was really excited when they did! Also they’re very considerate of your well being and to make the best of your experience :) It took me a while to book afterwards as I thought it would take some time to do so honestly (and I was busy with uni).. but the steps are fast and easy and wish I would’ve just done it sooner haha :)

Booking Type Visa
Hi ViH, Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're so glad to read you had a great experience and that the booking process was so easy for you. We’re thrilled to hear your feedback and can't wait to help you embark on the trip of a lifetime! Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Thanks for all your wonderful help , couldn’t travel with out it !!

Jess was great to deal with, she answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident about booking my trip. Very informative. Thanks for all your help, I can’t wait to get to Nepal and start Volunteering!!

Booking Type Tour