The Global Work & Travel Co.

The Global Work & Travel Co.

Wonderful

Booked a trip to Costa Rica, my Work & Travel Expert Keira was extremely helpful and the process was ran very smoothly.

Hi Pat, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your Costa Rica trip! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Kiera and that she filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way. We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!

Amazing!

So amazing! Lovely people to talk to! Can’t not wait! They helped with all my questions! I feel comfortable traveling with them

Hi Maddison, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Davo is a bloody legend, fantastic service, definitely recommended.

Canada working/ holiday trip. experience was fantastic, exceeded my expectations. Process was easy and simple. very easy to adjust bookings. Dave is better kendell

Hi Dean, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your Working Holiday trip in Canada! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with our team and that they filled you in on everything, answered all your questions along the way and made it very easy to adjust your booking. We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!

Perfect

She was really helpfully and helped my decision really clear that i really wanted to go to Canada in September.

Hi Benjamin, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We are so glad your Work & Travel Expert was so helpful and answered all your questions for you. Thanks for travelling with The Global Work & Travel Co.

Excellent service

was super helpful with all my questions and needs. will 100% recommend to friends and family about the company :)

Hi Jack, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We are so glad your Work & Travel Expert was so helpful and answered all your questions for you. We also love hearing that you'd recommend us around. Thanks for travelling with The Global Work & Travel Co.

Perfect!

Amazing people. Fantastic service. Helped with everything I needed. We’re happy to answer any questions I needed to be answered.

Hi Holly, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We are so glad your Work & Travel Expert was so helpful and answered all your questions for you. Thanks for travelling with The Global Work & Travel Co.

100% Satisfied

Nicole has been very accommodating and extremely helpful with setting out all of the requirements for this trip. If it weren't for all the information and her support I would have second guessed myself and possibly not even taken the step into this new journey. For anybody wanting to teach abroad I would definitely recommend signing up with Global Work and Travel. :)

Hi Amy, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your Teach trip! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Nicole and that they filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way. We also love hearing that you'd recommend us around. We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!

Perfect!

I booked a Canada trip and it was easy to adjust and you did meet my expectations and I’m keen to go and with the day trip.

Hi Mitchell, It sounds like you've had a fantastic experience but have only given 1-star. The Global Work & Travel Co. prides itself on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we were hoping for some feedback on how we can help make this a 5-star experience for you? If you could please get in touch via feedback@globalworkandtravel.com that’d be great! Thanks!

Good

Yes everything was fine. Questions all answered. Great service and really enjoyable conversation with the people speaking in the phone

Hi Marieka, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Great interaction

Cape town south Africa community project life skills
Great enthusiasm from trai, awesome customer service. She asked great question to find the best fit.

Hi Craig, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Good service

Good service, prompt replies, good communication, plenty of information, good references, good bloke, easy to talk to, good bloke, good bloke

Hi Jared, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Very kind

My coordinator was amazing!! Super helpful! She helped me through all my questions and concerns! I am beyond excited to be a part of this!

Hi Monique, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear your feedback and that you had such a positive experience with your Trip Coordinator and that she were super helpful throughout the entire process. Thanks from The Global Work & Travel Co.

It’s alright

It’s alright, just took my time filling this out so it was a bit on and off. But other then that great service

Hi Marieka, The Global Work & Travel Co. prides itself on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we were hoping for some feedback on how we can help make this a 5-star experience for you? If you could please get in touch via feedback@globalworkandtravel.com that’d be great! Thanks!

Unreal, help.

So much help with every question I had to ask plus help on every activity I want to do. very confident my dream working holiday will be exactly how I dreamt it

Thanks for the positive feedback, Isaac! We pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we're over the moon to hear that you had a great experience with our team. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

This is amazing. I can’t wait to go

I booked a working trip to Canada. Booking through this company it met all my expectations. Aswell staff were very helpful.

Hi Georgia, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

This is amazing!!

This opportunity is amazing and I can’t wait to head over to Canada!! The help provided was amazing! Can’t beat it!

Hi Zaryn, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

perfect trip.

dan was really nice guy, really friendly! would love to have bevy with dan. really helped me understand more things about the trip.

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience with Dan and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Perfect

Very happy with the service. Helpful staff and very easy to sort out my holiday. Thankyou very much global work and travel.

Hi Callan, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.

Amazing opportunities and such an easy process

I booked a 6 month program in Thailand and the process was super simple. My work and travel expert Riley was a great help and a genuine person. Can’t wait to catch up with him on the beaches in Australia someday!

Hi Nathan, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your Teach trip! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Riley and that he filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way. We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!

Awesome service!!

Riley and Scott are amazing. Both of these individuals answered all my questions and made me feel VERY safe. They are always available to answer any questions. Love the team and can’t wait for my trip!!! I’ve always wanted to teach abroad and these guys put my dreams into reality!

Hi Ayesha, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your Teach trip! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Riley & Scott and that they filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way. We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!