The Good Guys
Brand Manager for The Good Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

rmh1971
rmh1971Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Check if your delivery is coming from store or warehouse

Daniel G.
Daniel G.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy from the Good Guys especially online

Terry H.
Terry H.South East Queensland, QLD

My fridge stopped working after 10 months bad customer service

My fridge stopped working after 10 months so I called to explain as I had the gold cover which they advised me to get i thought It would be an easy process unfortunately this was not the case. close to a month later still the issue has not been solved.
They sent out a repair guy who told me this is a common problem with these fridges so went to the van for a steamer I then watched as he de iced my freezer and told me that the pipes at the back block up and stop the fridge from getting cold and this is likely to keep happening.

I now have a fridge that will stop working every year and the good guys store I bought it from say they can not do anything to help me.

FLOWER ME THIS
FLOWER ME THISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good guys service and delivery Mother’s Day

Chanise
ChanisePerth, WA

Rude and unreasonable

Tim
Tim

Absolute rubbish to deal with Concierge Service and a total waste of money

Alexander R.
Alexander R.

Should be 0 stars

Bought a product advertised with $80 store credit and made sure I complied with all their conditions.
Got denied because I "unsubscribed" from marketing emails - which I didn't do ...
Last time I spent money with them.

Barbara D.
Barbara D.Sydney, NSW

Don't support this business, they don't support their customers

Mike S
Mike S

Online processing has problems.

Purchased from Sydney (1st of July) and processed by the Cairns Store. Took four phone calls over a three week period that stated that shipping was in progress. The goods were supposed to be in stock and ready to be delivered. The online support contact just tells you to contact the store and it took days for them to respond to the request. Finally delivered on the 23rd of July. Should have cancelled order and purchased from a normal online retailer - could have got the goods within a couple of days.

#SamsungGalaxy Tab S7 Book Cover Black EF-BT870PBEGWW $109.00
#AppleWatch Series 6 40mm Blue AL Navy SP GPS MG143X/A $545.00

Find out how The Good Guys compares to other Appliance Retailers

Terrible service, no help whatsoever

Got a brand new fridge, stopped working 6 months into purchase. They have been "trying to sort out my issue" for 4 months. Still no word, contacted multiple times.

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

Delivery

The delivery driver couldn't be bothered to walk a different path to get my fridge inside so left it just inside front door still in the box. i now need to get help to get it down to my kitchen and to depose of all the cardboard etc.....really disappointed

Jodie D
Jodie DDarling Downs, QLD

Found staff to be very helpful and explained the products and asked what we were looking for with the product.

Phillip R.
Phillip R.

Poor product tracking

Store LocationDarwin Store
David M.
David M.South East Queensland, QLD

The Good Guys Concierge Warrenty not worth the money. Too much hassle dealing with Manufacturer and 3Rd party repairer.

Bec
BecVictoria

LG Washing Machine 9kg

Fantastic washing machine. Really easy to use, fast cycles but also really deep cleaning as well. What I really liked about this machine is the function to self clean the machine. Very eco friendly