The Good Guys
2.2 from 2,542 reviews

Display Name27

Display Name27florida

awful service

Ordered a fridge from the 'good guys'. Item listed as in stock so purchased and we booked the delivery date to coincide with moving into our new home. On delivery date weeks later they said they had no stock and we would have to wait 2 months.... We had previously tried to buy the same fridge from Bing Lee and Harvey Norman but upon checkout THEY said they were out of stock which is why we even bought this through Good guys..... No fridge now, having to wait for refund... pretty poor to say the least. The Hopeless Guys more like....

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Not recommended

Annoyed

AnnoyedPerth, WA

took my money for a product that wasnt available

I ordered a printer online for $149, they took my money then half an hour later rang to say the prrinter was out of stock and not available. 3 days later and i still have not recieved my money back. Meanwhile i have no money to purchase another printer from elsewhere that my daughter desperatley needs for her school work. Fast to take my money but not fast to refund it. Shame on you in these desperate times

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware

I purchased a tv online Monday 30 March 2020 from the Goodguys Tingalpa store. The tv arrived today 1st April 2020. I then saw a Goodguys catalogue with a price on the same tv that was $50 cheaper. When I called the store I was told that it was bad luck that I purchased the tv before the catalogue came out.
I was a regular customer of the Goodguys but never again. From now on my online purchases will be via Amazon.

Katrina

KatrinaMelbourne

Great customer service

Rang re front load washer. Kylie couldnt have been more helpful and assisted with no contact sale, payment and pick up. Men at loading bay were great helping load it.

fred smith

fred smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

slack service 6 days delivery for 40 ks

i ordered panasonic phones on friday still no delivery wed i live 40 ks from store i would have picked if i would have known they used au post we are in lockdown

Store Locationmorayfield
Ric A

Ric ABrisbane

Our washing machine died unexpectedly and just out of an extended warranty, and the product had been originally purchased from the Good Guys so we called to discuss this. We were very lucky to speak to Chris! Chris spoke to us with empathy, understood our situation, was attentive, and looked after us from the front door until we left the store - with a new machine, and some other items too. Chris was knowledgeable with the products which we spoke about and was willing to refer on a couple of questions (rather than making up an answer as terrible sales people sometimes do). Chris is the kind of Customer Service expert that all businesses should seek out!

Store LocationGood Guys Lutwyche
RogerB

RogerBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

Store LocationRobina
Pisces

Pisces

Excellent store.

We buy all and any electrical appliances from the Marion store,extremely helpful staff,never pressured like some places,info if you need and want it.Wouldn't go anywhere else.Deliveries are always on time too.

Store LocationMarion SA

Shame on the Good Guys

The Good Guys sold an incomplete and faulty refrigerator in January and have refused to respond to requests for help for 4 months. The refrigerator is missing parts and was scratched and damaged upon delivery.

Store LocationIpswich
Takahe

TakaheSydney, NSW

Shop in Store not Online

Made the mistake of ordering online a product, a webcam, that was not listed as 'out of stock'. It was and of course no mention was subsequently made when the confirmation email arrived. A week later I checked with The Good Guys MOORE PARK 02 9663 6800 ..who informed me that the supplier had run out and "we're really sorry...". Order cancelled.

Delay in delivering the product

I have ordered vacuum cleaner online one week back. They haven't delivered it till now. They are saying that there is a delay in delivery its gonna take more three days. Pathetic service. I am never ever gona order from this site again.

Lolwut?

I get that perhaps there may be store by store experiences that differ, but there seems to be something pretty indicative of the company generally. This is in regards to the Gepps Cross store in SA. Ridiculously sassy counter staff, indifferent floor staff and hot and cold warehouse staff. They will get annoyed and frustrated with you if they have created a problem you need resolving. They will blame you when they can't tell you where the product you paid for is. It's really bizarre, like there's been a corporate memo they sent around telling everyone, 'don't sweat it, if they don't go to us they'll just go to JB Hi Fi, and they own us'.
Online delivery or click and collect is a dud. Don't expect reliable delivery estimates.

Store LocationGepps Cross
Darius

DariusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money and feeling ripped out

I purchased a TV from The Good Guy, and they offer 5 years warranty for $300 and paying back $60 per year. After purchase they explained that it is 3 credit of $20 per year. After one year, I have received nothing and just called them, saying that they have sent 4 and if I haven't received I need to go my mobile service provider to find out why I have not received. Such a poor service from The Good Guy!!

Tanya C.

Tanya C.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Don't ever purchase stuff online with them ****ever*****

Purchased and paid for a fridge online. Delivery within 2 days. Nothing. Rang store I purchased from. Sorry we transferred your purchase to another store. On hold with other store for 1/2 hour. Sorry we don't have stock. Can't believed. Will never ever purchase anything on ling with good guys again. Might go into a store but never on line. Not good enough.

Weeshy J.

Weeshy J.Perth, WA

This is the best place so far I have shop in Perth.!! From their friendly customer service to their product.

This is the best place so far I have attended. Even if I had an issue with my purchase they will always help out. I would totally recommend this place. Every time I went there always left there with a smile. From their product to the service. Thank you for your understanding I wish all the shop like have norwan and furniture bazaar had such service. Never been disappointed a special thanks to Ash who went above and beyond to help me out to finf a receipt that I couldn't find which actually wasn't her job. thank you all my special thanks to everyone for your friendly service all the time. Keep it up

Store LocationCanington
Sal

SalPerth, WA

Their name must be a joke

Worst customer service ever experienced. I had surgery on my elbow the day before delivery. I paid an extra fifty five dollars for installing an LG washing machine and removal of old one. Both delivery males told me straight out NO to the extra service I prepaid online. They dumped my new washing machine in the door way of my kitchen and lauindry. I had to squeeze past my new machine. They were both at their truck by the time I got to my front door. They even left the fly door hooked open. My seventy five yr old mother removed my old machine and installed my new one the following day.
DONT GO THRU THE GOOD GUYS! Their name is a joke! Pay extra and dodge this company

KH

KHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unethical SMS Promotion

These people send so many SMS to mobile without sending valid number to cancel it. Please never share your telephone number. There is no way to cancel it. You can opt out with a fake telephone number they are given, but it is not going to solve the problem.

MAC

MAC

Delivery nightmare

Jenster 62

Jenster 62Southwest, VIC

Never buy from these Guys online

Refused to give the purchased item to the nominated person I had filled out on their online form when purchasing, even called store at the time of “pick up” to sort it out but they weren’t interested in trying help, it’s definitely the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered, they would rather give you a refund than deal with the problem.
Never will purchase anything again from these supposedly
“Good Guys”