The Good Guys

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor customer service!

I have been into the Preston store a number of times, and each time have experienced the same abrupt, rude, not particularly knowledgeable type of sales men.
Not sure why they are so officious, but I wouldn’t call them ‘The good guys’! Went off to Harvey Norman and got treated as I expected!

Go somewhere else these are longer the “Good GuysZ”

Bought a Samsung TV and Soundbar, Paid for Delivery and Installation. Got a call to say it’s arrived in the store and ready to pick up, told them it was to be installed, no call back for over a week, my wife went into the store and pretty much no one there knew how to arrange an installation, finally sorted and contacted by “Installmy”, Guys arrived and mounted TV, could not install sound bar as “the screws are missing”, three calls to Installmy , lot of promises, sent an email with all details, “I’ll call you back in half an hour”, never happened, No call from the store, no call from Installmy, they are both full of crap.

Store LocationMidland
JMS31

JMS31

Never again

Ordered George Forman grill online 22/10. Even though it said was in stock I then had to chase up where it was. Emailed good guys twice- no reply. Rang store in Darwin at my expense 5 times to finally be told it wasn’t in stock, they had ordered it but couldn’t guarantee i would receive item before Christmas as it was a present. Told them to cancel order was told I would be refunded immediately to PayPal. Still waiting for refund 4 days later which I presume means I will have to call Darwin again. Never buy from these guys.

Not Happy

Not HappyHunter Region, NSW

Damaged pantry door when fridge delivered three weeks ago - no communication since

Store LocationGood Guys Kotara Homemakers' Centre
shelly.g

shelly.gSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service...

Brought Kitchen package. They take your money, make promises and then palm you off when things go wrong. Then follow up with bad after care customer service. ..Well done Helensvale Good guys

Store LocationHelensvale, Gold Coast, QLD

Abhay K.Sydney, NSW

I felt cheated on buying an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Store LocationCastle Hills Home hub
Abhay K.

I had left a message on Twitter, but Good guys team never bothered to reply even after 3 days.
Don't think I'll buy again from them.

Neil harvey

2. Picked Premium delivery to deliver Tuesday 24 Nov 2020
3. GG Apology that delivery will be Wednesday 25 Nov 2020
4. GG more apologies delivery will be Thursday 26 Nov 2020
5. GG More and more apologies delivery will be Friday 27 Nov 2020
How come GG when you pay for Premium Delivery it can keep being delayed every day like this, I guess I can expect more apologies on Friday 27 Nov that the delivery will be Monday 30 Nov 2020 and the cycle will start all over again.
Lucky for me I had a 6th sense and didn't order my groceries to put in the fridge as I sensed something was going to happen. VERY DISSAPPOINTING

Troy P.

Troy P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The Good Guys Concierge Rip Off

1. I purchased a Concierge option 29/11/2019.
2. I was promised $20 vouchers 3x a year
3. I call Today to collect what was promised told no record.
4. I call customer service they tell me order was cancelled,I let them know I need the vouchers by close of business tomorrow.
5. I shortly receive a call back confirming from customer service you need this docket never supplied prior.
6.I call concierge back the new docket not In the system, they call the store no docket I email it and they say they didn't receive it.
7.I tell them I need the vouchers by close of business tomorrow not possible really.

Joanne A.

Joanne A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Guys are great! Faulty electrical product replaced on the spot!

What a pleasant experience to have a faulty electrical product replaced on the spot. Receipt for warranty also stored online by the Good Guys. Good Guys could teach other businesses a thing or two. Anyone can sell a product but providing exceptional service when something goes wrong is rare. Thank you!

Store LocationCranbourne VIC

aldo08

aldo08Sydney, NSW

Terrible online store

It was a week ago when I placed my order and received a confirmation email. Then that was it. Zero success trying to follow it up. No online tracking available. I completed an online query form and get an auto reply telling me it will be maybe 5 days before the respond. The auto response suggested I call the store directly. I did that and the response....'This store is unavailable. Goodbye'. This online order system has clearly been poorly constructed and is not at designed with a consumer focus. Shop elsewhere!

Bad reaction

Washing machine not functioned properly but they keep tell me the machine was built like that , no refund and because I chose this machine bad luck

Store LocationNunawading Vic

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Customer Care

Disappointed with The Good Guys, Hoppers 3029 store Manager. I bought a fridge Samsung SR 343L STC, 4 ya, and the Freezer area Meltdown. Samsung Australia & The Good Guys, but no one takes the responsibility for the purchase.

Terrible Service

Store LocationBayswater Victoria

Do not preorder online here

Pre-ordered an iPhone 12 Pro online a few hours after it released and waited a month and a half for it. There was no tracking, and their team couldn't do anything to help. I ended up cancelling my order instead. Weirdly enough, you can already pick up a new iPhone 12 Pro at an Apple store today!!! Should've just ordered from them!

darkdancer

darkdancerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero customer service, long wait times for delivery

Apart from their clunky and slow unresponsive website, best to do your shopping elsewhere than on their website. When ever you place an order, it takes a while for a confirmation email to come through, but when it does thats it! You dont hear from them again. I constantly have to send an enquiry for a status update, the following day I get a tracking number with Australia Post but never get any follow up email or email advising of delay. The system is broken, poorly managed, gives you the impression its a One-man show struggling to keep up with the influx of orders. Poor form! I'd expect better from a well known brand.

Sunshine

SunshineHunter Region, NSW

Paid good money for little advantage...

Took gold concierge service when we bought a new dishwasher and today rang to arrange a service because machine is not working any more....long wait times....poor phone connections and a number of steps to go through ringing from one service to another...in the end we have to wait 2.5 weeks for the technician to even come to see the machine...that's before any thing is done to sort it out...and they want me to wait for the whole day and won't arrange even say a 2 hour window...rang back to the original store I purchased this from to be told that is the way it is....will think twice before purchasing the option again....

Do Not Believe In Concierge Warranty!!

I purchased a $2000 OLED TV 3yrs ago with an got offered the gold service 5yr warranty for $300 extra. 3yrs later which is about now i tried to make a claim for screen burn in. Its not just in one or two patches on my screen. There is patches all over the screen. If i had know about this model to begin with i wouldnt of bought the thing. They wrote me an email back saying they dont cover for screen burn in. Surely after 3 years it should still be covered if the whole screen is defected. Buyer beware dont trust concierge or good guys pushing the paid warranty on you. The manufacturers warranty is all you need.

Store LocationCannington
Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Don't believe Concierge offer

I purchased a washing machine with Good Guys and too up an offer which included $300 back in store credit via Concierge program. The first offer of $20 came with very little notice, so I tried to make a purchase online the day before the store credit was to expire. The sale did not go through, and I received no response to many attempts to contact. It is a really poor and not at all transparent scheme, and one I would never join again.

Vikash C.