The Good Guys
2.2 from 2,487 reviews

Gail P

Gail PSydney, NSW

Unreliable

Twice, over the past 12 months, the good guys at Casula NSW have let me down and not done what they promised. I can assure you they won't get the chance to do it again

Store LocationCasula

Ryan R.

Ryan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Concierge policy/extended warranty not worth the paper written on

Venki

VenkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely disappointed with Concierge - Warranty Team

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Marg T.

Marg T.South East Queensland, QLD

Stick vacuum to be or not to be?

Right we are in the market, well we think we are for a stick vacuum. We’ve tried before from other places....anyway in we go and there are more stick vacuums than a local witches convention to choose from. The lady who assisted us was so helpful, we were not impressed by the high price tag of a very well advertised item so she showed us several alternatives to choose from. I even had bought a sample of our ragdoll cat hair that is a continuous battle for us! No problems yes let’s put it on here and tramp it in well. Showed me the machine cane do the job and NO The cat hair did not wrap around the head and become a brush issue. LG edge was our-choice and I wish we had done it sooner!

Store LocationHervey Bay QLD

Not the good guys

Not the good guysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

I had two orders cancelled after being placed online. No correspondence, just did not arrive. Then had go into store and sort. Plus time spent on phone ringing customer service to find out what is going on. So now that have over $2000 of my money, I have appliances, and I am waiting for a refund after being told many different stories.

Bettina Brougham

Bettina BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Breville Coffee Maker

Bought a BES870BKS - The barista express coffee machine. So happy with the purchase. This is an upgrade to a more basic model Breville machine which lasted for over 8 years (and was still working). I love the new features especially the integrated grinder. Highly recommended. Ad a great price from the Good Guys

annon

annonPerth, WA

Dont shop There please

We purchased a faulty fridge in Western Australia when we phoned for help after it only being 3 months old no one would talk to us. It was only 3 months old. Phone calls ranged from 1 hour on hold loops to 4 hr on hold loops. Department of Consumer Protection had to intervene. Products should last longer than 3 months. It was a fridge.

Store LocationGood Guys Oconnor Western Australia

Happy surfing

Happy surfingPerth, WA

Went in needed fridge that would fit in my car and got great deal on bigger fridge because guy checked it would fit and offered deal similar price to smaller fridge I’m so happy

Store LocationJoondalup
rupali

rupaliSydney, NSW

This is a terrible purchase and delivery experience

Giving Zero is not the option here hence one star.

We purchased Fridge and washing machine and had a terrible experience. They never make delivery on the day promise(this is our third time issue with delivery ). Bad customer service. We had a loss of 2 days plus fridge stuff gone bad due to unexpected and unprofessional delivery issues. We got messsage with 1 hour window for delivery and it never arrived. Good guys asked to to cancel purchase and asked to visit store for refund. Salesperson was stinking of smoke.

Store LocationArtarmon
Ayda

AydaSydney, NSW

Utterly horrible customer service

For a fridge delivery I've been told it will arrive at certain day, and I will get a message from delivery guy a night bedore. After not receiving any messages or phone call from them , I followed it up myself. A very very rude woman in a very agrasive manner told me the delivery won't happen until next week !!! As simple as that. Not considering what impact it has on me who have a broken fridge at summer time.... NEVER EVER will purchase a thing from good guy EVER...
I advise them to change their name to BAD GUYS , it suits them better.

Store LocationArtarmorn

Nicholas Y.

Nicholas Y.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Ordered an item online for a store pick up but item was not available even tho I received the confirmation email. Had to collect at their other store which was much further away and paid additional transport cost.

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.

Amazing Service!

I purchased a new iPhone XR from the Good Guys Preston store. The quality of the service was exceptional from start to finish. It is also true what they say that they beat the prices compared to anywhere else!

Store LocationPreston Good Guys

Doughnut

DoughnutSydney

Don't go to the Alexandria Store - VERY POOR SERVICE!!!

Store LocationAlexandria

Lost Sale

Lost SaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete lack of service

We spent half an hour today at Good Guys Northland, looking at Kinsman kitchens and the limited kitchen appliances we could access, without one staff member approaching us to offer assistance and ignoring an attempt to engage. We then left and spent $13600 at E&S trading just down the road. Your loss!

Store LocationGood Guys Northland
Conned again

Conned againSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Appalling Guys - Do not bother

Regular Joe

Regular JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't sell stuff that don't work!

Bought a sodastream,.. loved it.
Bought two sodastream bottles. Got home, they didn't fit the machine as advertised! The Good Guys were rude to me and did not want to exchange or refund despite admitting they were wrong to sell the ill-fitting bottles alongside the machine I just bought!

Store LocationThe Good Guys Geelong

The Culinary Library.com

The Culinary Library.comSouth East Queensland, QLD

Robina store, excellent service

I went into Robina Good Guys today for a new DVD player and advice on buying a new tv later in the year.
Served by Nathan B. Found him very helpful, not rushed or pressured, just facts, friendly service and a good deal.

Store LocationRobina, Gold Coast

GJB

GJBSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

We purchased a washing machine from the Good Guys Taren Point and paid for delivery and installation. We had told the salesman that we had a pedestal cabinet that the machine sits on. We had previously purchased this from the Good Guys. However the guys that delivered the washing machine refused to attach it to the pedestal cabinet - that was not part of their job apparently. They didn’t even fully instal the machine as they had no tape to attach the drain. We had to pay $120 to another mob to get it installed properly. After much hassle, where we had to revisit the store, they refunded the delivery cost which only left us $46 out of pocket. Not happy.

Store LocationTaren Point

HateBelong

HateBelong

Very good price

They matched with discount on ebay. It is amazing price. I ended up with a 75 inch Sony TV.
Some staff was not good and they refused to match price but others was good and helpful.

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Concierge credit is terrible and basically a scam

Random texts with only a few days to use the credit is a good plan for them to ensure that many credits go unused and that they don't pay out that money, which collectively would add to thousands I imagine. I wasn't told u only have a few days to use this credit when I bought my TV and sounds like I'm not the only one. Concierge has turned this reputable company into something that feels dishonest. Never buying from them again.