The Good Guys

The Good Guys

Online store and Physical store
2.2 from 2,101 reviews

Glad we bought it

Bought a water filter from Good Guys the brand name Oliveri the salesperson was good and we wished we had of bought the product years ago the inside of the jug isn’t brown anymore from the water.

Ree Ree

LINDEN 42" TV not covered and only 8 months old

Bought 8 months ago. Had receipt. Would not cover and told me it was impact damage. I exp it had been sitting in the same place for 8 mths. Basically saying i was a liar and it had definately been impacted. It hadn't. Walked out disgusted. Never to shop at good guys again. Appalling service and a crap television.

CON cierge

In store experience was good but don't waste your money on Concierge plan it is a con I signed up and the guy selling the washing machine pointed out that you receive $20 credits every couple of months I got one but forgot to use it and it expired Updated my phone number twice due to getting new numbers They have not issued any more credits and just fob you off with their crappy responses

Awful. I will never go back.

I'd give 0 stars if I could! Went to buy a computer, and I needed to buy Microsoft to go with it. Came home, set up my computer and Microsoft. Went to make a Skype call... And the integrated camera was not working. Brought the computer back to the store. The only option that I was given was to send it in for repair. I said that I wanted my money returned. Well, they did return my money for the computer, but not for Microsoft... Because it was 'used'. The ONLY reason I bought it was to use it in this computer. Well, congratulations, Good Guys. You got $191 out if me. I hope you enjoy it because I'll never shop with you again.

Don't be fooled with the "Concierge" plan! More like "CON-cierge"

Paid $300.00 for the "Concierge" plan. Washer broke, 7 days before they came out, no contact number for washing machine tech - Just told to be home between 7.00am & 12.00pm, Had to pay a $150.00 call out fee and had to pay for all parts (another $100.00) washer was 11 months old.
Now down $550.00 for a 11 month old washer that had 2 layers of warranty 1. Fischer Paykel 2. Concierge.

They clearly do not reflect their front end marketing message at the backend - "Making your life easier" maybe a better motto would be "CON-cierge".

Far better off to just call a reliable local machine tech, arrange a time and pay the same price.

Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Seen

I went in with my husband to the Casula store and asked for help with the fridges, the staff said they were busy, sure they were, there was no one in the store except me and my husband and the ladies at the front desk were chatting wasting time, we did wait but no one returned to help us so we left. I called again today to ask for measurements spoke to [name removed], again she said everyone was busy and said someone would get back to me but no one ever did. I told her what happened the day before, her only response was they were busy. I went to the store again today and spoke to [name removed] asking her for help with a fridge and she was so defensive and utterly rude to my husband. To my disgust, on the wall behind her it said 100% customer satisfaction. I pointed that out to her and told her that her service was crappy and that she was being very rude and asked for her name and she did give us her name and said "whatever." I spoke to the Good Guys Commercial Team, the lady was so nice and explained what happened, but seriously where are the bosses to look into their staff, they surely need training and see how their staff are behaving with their customers, totally disgusted how staff could be so rude. If these people don't like their jobs then maybe they shouldn't be working there.

Worst Customer Service Ever

My husband and I went into the Casula store we asked for help, staff said they were busy, sure they were, the girls at the front desk were chatting wasting time and there was not one single person in store other than us. We waited but no one showed up so we left. I called up today to ask for fridge measurements and spoke to [name removed], again she said they were all busy, I told her what happened they day before, she insisted everyone was busy and said someone will call me back but never did. I went in with my husband and spoke to [name removed], as soon as we approached the counter and asked her for help with a fridge she was utterly rude. I pointed to the sign of 100% customer satisfaction behind her and told her that it should say the crappiest customer service but she didn't care. I asked for her name and told her how rude she was but she said "whatever'. She called the Commercial team handed me the phone and just walked away, disgusting. The lady on the phone was very nice and I told her how rude the staff were she said she would tell her managers. Seriously where are the bosses to see how disgusting and rude and how their staff treat their customers. If these staff are not happy working there maybe they shouldn't or maybe they should get training on how to talk to people.

Absolutely no after sales assistance

Brought a fridge and washer from Good Guys Campbellwotn...Once the money was in the till that was the end of the service the product was supposed to be delivered within two weeks after a month of hearing nothing I rang the store only to be told the washer wasn't in stock...I told the woman the washer wasn't the problem we were waiting for the fridge...she stumbled and said "oh.when would you like it delivered" I said I was supposed to get it two weeks ago and I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't chased it up...once the money is in the till that it is for Good Guys Campbelltown...it is certainly not about the customer...I will never shop there again and am advising friends family and work collegues of this very poor service..the only good thing about my delivery was the men that delivered it were extremely helpful however the products it seems would have been better coming from a seconds store

Terrible service

I placed on online order from Joondalup on the 28th of April for a Westinghouse gas cooker and was contacted and told there was no stock.

I phoned back the following day and was told there was 1 unit which would be reserved for me. I didn't hear anything for over a week and when I did hey hold of someone, I was once again told there was no stock. I was contacted later the same day to tell need they found a unit and it would be delivered this week. I received a text from Toll on Monday stating that the unit would be delivered yesterday which never happened

Today I received another call from the Joondalup branch saying there is no stock and it will probably only arrive early next month

I honestly don't know how you guys do business. This is the worst shopping experience I have ever had

Always amazing.

I have purchased many products from The Good Guys. This company is great. They are always helpful and the prices are very competitive. They know their stuff, I always come out with what I need.

Great service poor installation

Had a great experience recently regarding a dishwasher for a friend. Service and product knowledge was outstanding. Unfortunately the end result was not so great. The dishwasher installation was pretty rough and a $20 Cabiseal cover wasn't even used on a $30,000 brand new kitchen for the installation of a $1500 dishwasher!

Great customer service by Candice of Helensvale Branch

I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer online and picked it up from a branch, there was an issue on the freebie item and that branch didn’t help me at all.

I rang Helensvale branch about the issue and Candice sorted out everything without any dramas, great customer service!

Great Customer Service

Purchased a new washing machine at Good Guys. The sales person we dealt with was excellent. She gave us a great deal on our washing machine and also very happy with the staff upon checkout.

TV purchase

Bought a Panasonic TV from the good guys, absolutely love it and it was bargain for the price I paid. The online platform was also really handy to use, saves the hassle of going into the store. Delivery was prompt.

TGGHS

After purchasing a Panasonic C3.5kW H4.3kVV Reverse Cycle
TGGGSE GSE7AIR from THE GOOD GUYS 820 MARION ROAD on 11/4/19.
It was was installed on my property 24/4/2019 to my satisfaction within 2-3 hours and the old air-conditioner removed and taken away.
I have found this new air-conditioner to be working well, is relatively silent and it gives me the heat I need during the very cold nights. The person who installed it and his apprentice also showed me how it works on heat and cool for summer.
They worked well and left where it was installed neat and tidy.

Bargain price

I purchase house hold appliances time to time like TV, Fridge, Computer, iPad, Food processors and many more.
I get best deal from this store. I strongly recommend Thomastown store. Great sales staff and great services

Great customer service

On entering the store, after browsing the store a sales person approached us ,asking if we needed in info, she provided us with the info we asked, explained different options from our request and processed our selection in a efficient timely manner,

Good guys Essendon DFO

Order a washing machine and had to face a very bad customer service experience from the staff including the manager Firstly - they deliver the wrong model Secondly - No apologies at all Thirdly - ordered the Washing Machine Pedestal as well they send the wrong screws for it and manager said it's not my fault... I thing it's my fault that i came to your shop...

Big delivery delay but they didn't contact me

I ordered a stove online through the Good Guys, the website stated the item was in stock and 'usually' dispatched within 5-10 working days. I ordered and heard nothing for nine days, I rang to check when it would be delivered and they said it was still being made interstate, as it was out of stock at all Good Guys stores and warehouses, and would be at least a couple more weeks. I rang a competing online appliacance store, who said they could deliver it the next day, or in 5 days with installation. I might have waited if the Good Guys had contacted me to discuss the delay, rather than me having to chase them, the people I spoke to were polite but not particularly apologetic, when I complained about the delay they said that is why it says 'usually' in delivery estimate. I cancelled my Good Guys order and will be cooking with gas very shortly.

Worst customer service

A month ago (6 April 19) we ordered and paid in full for a range hood, cooktop and oven. We were told the items were in stock in Brisbane (we live in Hervey Bay) so the delivery would be fairly quick. Admittedly it coincided with the Easter weekend. However after the Easter break we contacted the store to ask if the goods had arrived instore. We were told the stove and range hood had a arrived but not the cooktop. Two weeks later we phoned again and were told the cooktop still had not arrived. they had had our money for a month so we were not very happy!! They advised the cooktop would be sent from Brisbane on Thursday the 9th 0f May. At best that means we may have the appliances installed by the 13th of May. NOT HAPPY

13 May still no word from TGGs!!!!