StevieCricket

StevieCricket

Better service from a deceased sea sponge

Store LocationRockhampton

Bad customer service

we ordered dishwasher online and ordered parts from Amazon. it is quicker to receive order from America than Good guys? whats going on Good guys? customer service is terrible...

Emanuel K.

Emanuel K.Sydney, NSW

Concierge service

Would never go back to the good guys again. 300 dollars for concierge services. Took so long to fix a TV.. they said 30 days but funny how they called after 40 and still blamed us. Harvey Norman so much better. Strongly recommend against the good guys. Customer service is sone of the worst ever. Don't be fooled by low prices. Costs you more in the end.

Store LocationTempe

esp

espMelbourne

Limited payment options

Never again

Never again Sydney, NSW

They should be called the BAD GUYS !!!!

Cat Abu

Cat Abu

The worst purchase ever made in my life!

My husband and I purchased a television value over $3000. Six months later a spot appeared on the screen and started to expand. The Good Guys took responsibility and organised the repair. 3 months on the same spot appeared and started to expand. We contacted the Good Guys again and were mucked around for nearly 4 months with no results. Now because the television is out of warranty they no longer want responsibility and now are stating it is customer induced without providing a reasonable explanation as to how? The Good Guys? More like The Bad Guys!! Be wary when purchasing ANY product form them. We have spent thousands of dollars on items from their stores and will no longer!

Store LocationOxley QLD

Never again

I bought a washing machine from them. They just dropped it off without installing it which is ridiculous. The machine is a mess, the legs are not even, one leg is loose and keep shaking and jumping around on the floor when it come spinning.

service and warranty

Store Locationhelensvale home world good guys
Customer

Customer

Concierge: Poor service

Concierge extended warranty service was poor. I had a problem with a dishwasher and concierge staff were unhelpful as they only kept referring me to the manufacturer. Call backs were promised but never eventuated. I felt as though they were completely uninterested. When questioned about the service they mentioned they are not even part of The Good Guys, despite their hold music advertising the company and saying 'thankyou for calling The Good Guys'.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Interest free on purchases

Important information for buyers "interest free" by this store, this is my experience others may have different. I went this store to buy split system and requested for price match which they did and requested for finance which they refused reason it only available on ticket price of product means the interest is included in the ticket price and if you are buying on ticket price and not asking for finance the store is making big profits. 0% interest on purchase is purely a misguiding statement by this store to sell their products.

Store LocationHoppers crossing

Avoid avoid avoid

Gerhard Floridia

Gerhard FloridiaSydney, NSW

not worth it.

Sales pitch promises great value and saving. It's really just a promotional channel program to promote sales.
you need to just happen to be wanting the promo item when it available> the $$off promos are the same, they are short validity and when you do need to buy something most of the time, offer does not apply to that range or offer$Discount has expired.
SAVE YOUR MONEY

Anton Davis De Rosairo

Anton Davis De RosairoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deceiving offers on concierge services with false promotions

Store LocationGoodguys Cranbourne
anna

anna

Delivered used product!

I bought brand new vacuum cleaner Roomba i7 Plus via their store and they delivered to me a used one. The packaging was unsealed, the vacuum was very dusty in dirty, it was covered in grass and hair. Horrible! I called the the store and they picked it up and then no answer!!! so, I paid around $2000 and still have no vacuum, after I called again - they said they have no idea what is going on and that my order shows as complete. This is literally the worse ever experience I ever head with any store online or physical! I will never ever buy anything from them ever again! If I do not gat my vacuum within this week - I will have to complain to ombudsman consumer affairs

Dave

DaveVictoria

The installation work has not properly finished !

I paid $324 for delivery and installation of the oven that I bought in Good guy shop. In the installation time I was not in that property , my tenant was in there. After installation, my tenant complaint there is a gap on top of the oven that is not closed. I emailed a complaint to good guy but I haven't received any response up to now.
I called the installer, He told me this is not his job, he's job is delivery & plug electric in. I think I paid the $324 should cover the bit more job. it is very disappointed.

Helen O

Helen OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service.

Ordered a $1300 freezer online and customer service very poor. Rang up a couple of weeks later after no contact and was told none in stock and that 'someone had tried to phone'. I have message bank and no messages left, understand supply is difficult at the moment and would have been ok with that if someone had spoken to me. Decided to cancel my order and that part of the process was very easy and had a helpful consultant who wanted to help me.

Jim

Jim

Wrong info: $800 device does NOT WORK! AT ALL!!!!

I was passed to their Good Guys 'Tech Expert' to advise if my Samsung J3 phone would work with their drone I wished to buy: After checking, he said YES. So I bought the drone.
Getting it home, undoing the packaging, the paperwork says it does NOT.
I now have an $800 device, of new, useless junk that DOES NOT WORK! AT ALL!

Store LocationNUDAWADING
Melbin

MelbinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

washing machine

I bought a washing machine from Thomastown good guys with premium delivery service

the guys came with the washing machine didn’t know what he was doing there was water splash in the laundrey and my wife had to clean up his mess

a incomplete installation please find the attached photos

When my wife asked if the washing machine is ready to be used they they said yes

The clips are not put in place the drain pipe is led loose

I am not happy with this service , that’s what I am not paid extra for the service half don

Store LocationThomastown
Antoine

AntoineSydney, NSW

Terrible service! Quick to take your money but not refund even when it's the fault. 4 weeks later still waiting..

drgas001

drgas001Blue Mountains

you can't get hold of them is something isn't right

No email answered, on hold for ages then put through to people that can't help you. Hopeless service and no social media to complain to either. Don't use unless very desperate

Bev Connolly

Bev Connollyasked

The Good Guys

Why doesn't anybody answer the phone at the Osborne Park store in WA? The number one the invoice is different to the one online and both don't answer.

Why ask reviewers?

seabunny17

seabunny17asked

The Good Guys

I bought a Rinnai Portable Air Conditioner, and when I got home, I assembled the part and found that the duct tube and the window kit does not fit as the salesperson guaranteed me it would. I have rang them, and they agreed I can take it back, but I am having trouble reboxing it, as some of the items won't fit. Will Good Guys take it back with a few pieces out?

andrew
andrew

I dont know you would be asking here for this is a review forum. contact the Good Guys & ask them

Ross F.asked

The Good Guys

The bar fridge I bought from you on 17.6.17 with your 2 year warranty failed in December 2020, but given the State and Federal warranties by legislation, I wish to claim for Repairs or Replacement from you.
It should Not have Failed in 3 years, clearly a Major Manufacturers fault in the supply of this product.

aquamax
aquamax

If I were you, I would get the details of the fridge sales representative, contact the representative to see what they say. If they refuse, you have two choices: file a complaint to the ACCC or repair it by yourself. I heard of successful stories after taking the manufacturers to the ACCC.

Ross F.

Additionally, I consider The Dept of Fair Trading relevant and the QLD Sale of Goods Act. Do you agree?

Reviewer R.

Clearly the company does not respond in this site. What resolution action did you take since 2 month ago?

Other Appliance Retailers