2.2 from 2,739 reviews

2.2

2,739 reviews

NotImpressed92

NotImpressed92Sydney, NSW

Sold me a TV with burn-in

Store LocationTempe NSW
kim f.

kim f.

Why do staff keep telling me to go to Bunnings?

Store LocationBayswater Vic
Stewart M.

Stewart M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didnt even let me know they canceled my order

ordered electric blanket, waited 4 weeks only to find out they canceled my order, lied to me on the phone, sent no notification, no customer service to speak of. Last time i make that mistake

Gareth Hunter

Gareth HunterSydney, NSW

Absolute Worst Company To Ever Exist.

Store LocationCaringbah/Taren Point

Can Live without A TCL TV

Store LocationGood Guys Tuggerah On The Central Coast
Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly rude staff - zero customer service

Refused to provide item I paid for as I didn’t have the PayPal confirmation email although I could prove payment on credit card and I produced drivers licence. Just said too bad too sad, it’s our policy.

If I selected delivery, I wouldn’t even need to show anything. WTH Goodguys? Absolutely disgusting customer service and the young girl was rude about it and behaved like I was wasting her time. When I paid for the item online, there was no mention that I needed the PayPal email, I only needed confirmation from the good guys with the order number.

Store LocationMorayfield
Elena A.

Elena A.Australian Capital Territory

Website is scam

The official website is a scam, do not use it. I ordered a monitor 3 weeks ago for door to door delivery. I have not heard a single thing except to say that my order is being processed. I have not even received an order ID or tracking ID. It's impossible to get through to anyone on the phone either. Luckily I purchased through a credit card so they can get my money back.

MiMi

MiMiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Good Guys?? Not even close.....

The Good Old Guys sold me a fridge which did not work - when I asked for a replacement - got the old - contact the maker, not our problem!

This is poor service and a great reason to never buy through them again.

Now I'm waiting - waiting for someone to answer the phone (Hisense) waiting 5-10 business days for contact, waiting 5-7 business days for the delivery......NOT GOOD, very sad face.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Susan Neaves

Susan NeavesCentral West, NSW

The BAD Guys

Don't waste your time or money with this lot. Placed an order online, a week later it hadn't arrived so I rang the Casula store & was informed the product was not in stock & couldn't even give me an ETA, There was no email sent to me advising me even though they had listed the item & taken my money for it. I requested a refund & am still waiting , up to 5 days. I have been shopping online for 13 years & have never dealt with such a poor business.

Gary R.

Gary R.Sydney, NSW

Product could use some designed modification.

Found this mouse very uncomfortable to hold it is very flat and after using it for a while my wrist began to ache. It is very responsive using wireless bluetoth

Store LocationCampbelltown nsw
Alex G

Alex GMelbourne

Sold services that were not delivered, can't even get a refund

Extremely unfair, decieving, money-greedy and immoral salesforce that probably works under the pressure of commissions. I was sold services that were not delivered and when I complained there was no one to listen or follow upon - you have to make extreme effort to get someone to talk to you and then they will not admit their mistakes or try to solve the problem. I feel violated whenever I deal with this company. This is the second time I have had extremely negative experiences with them and will never shop again.

Rita

RitaMelbourne, Victoria

Paid for TV that disappeared from stock, told to wait another 4 weeks

Placed an order with Essendon store for 75" TV that I was told was in stock and would be delivered the next day if payment went through immediately. I paid within 5 minutes and rang the store and they confirmed they could see the payment and scheduled delivery for tomorrow. I rang the next day as I had not received any delivery notification from the driver to be advised they did not have the stock and it would be a week to a month. I cancelled order and Hashita from the store will not ring me back regarding the refund

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I could not recommend good guys any higher the service I received was fantastic went to only look at a tv and purchased one with fantastic help and information from in store

Store LocationBayswater
Debbie Simpson

Debbie SimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nunawading staff very friendly & helpful

Have shopped at Nunawading for many years & continue to go back there even though there’s a good guys store closer. Staff are very attentive, I’m not left standing or looking for someone to assist me. They listen & advise best products suitable. Recently I was served by Raja & Soli, both provided exceptional service & advice. Will continue returning to Nunawading store for their great service standards. Thank you. Debbie

Store LocationNunawading

Happy

HappyCentral Queensland, QLD

easy purchase

I ordered a 32 inch TV online and found the site pretty easy to use. I had no trouble selecting the product I wanted and ordering it from the site.

No stock and won't give refund

Store LocationMoorabbin, VIC
Essel

EsselSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - Proceed with Caution

OldNick

OldNickAU

Terrible customer service about a sick website

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

The Good Guys - In Stock = Not In Stock

Irene G

Irene Gasked

The Good Guys

When do you expect Kambrook 2 Cone Citrus Press KCP110WHT2JAN1 to be in stock?

george
george

I dont know why you would be asking here for.. The logical thing to do would be to contact The good guys

I.P. Daily

I found the answer on their website

Howlin

Howlinasked

The Good Guys

I've received SMS to access my online invoice, it sends SMS code to my mobile to verify, I clicked "Send the code" and waited few minutes, no SMS showed up, then I tried few more times, still no SMS. After about 10 minutes, several SMS showed up with the code... Then all codes are expired. (I guess it is mobile provider issue). But then I try to get SMS code again, I got "You have exceeded the allowed code attempts. Please try again later." on the site. I know I may have tried too many times, but how can I get it again? How long should I wait? Anyone else had this issue?

I don’t understand

Makare

Makareasked

The Good Guys

What happened to the 'review' under the title 'Black and White Beauty? Seemed to be asking heaps of questions. If you don't watch it, you loose what you've started and have to do all over again. There was no confirmation made, so don't know what on earth happened to the review, thought they're meant to be important to you guys.

I don’t understand