The Good Guys
2.2 from 2,371 reviews

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,417

Awful after sales service. Stay away

Bought a $1200 fridge and had it delivered. Fridge has a mechanical fault so organised for a replacement to be delivered. Took a day off work and they never showed up. I have literally spent hours on the phone trying to get a replacement and have been fobbed off and ignored constantly.

Everyone has been rude, inconsiderate and useless. They obviously don't care. Even if they offer a cheaper deal I wouldn't take it because the service is abysmal.

Store LocationCastle hill

RicardoF

RicardoFSydney, NSW

Baiting advertising and terrible customer service

Troy

Troy

Pathetic Service

$200 microwave stopped heating less than six months from purchase. They said LG has to try and repair it before they will replace it. Frustrating but not their fault. However the microwave has now been sitting in their store for five days, despite the repair centre being fifteen minutes away. The first time I called they claimed to have been so busy they couldnt deliver it and promised it would be on the next day. When I called two days later, they said the truck had been but they had no idea why my microwave had not been put on it. I am on the verge of collecting it myself and taking it to the repair centre. I will never purchase from Good Guys again, because they obviously cannot look after their customers.

Store LocationGeelong

Very bad Service

My order number is S0260582990. I was promised by the sales team In Good Guys Blacktown that the new washing machine will get delivered and installed by the next day. Its been almost 4 days and still not yet installed and old machine picked up even though I paid for premium delivery. Worst case - every time we call good guys now they transfer our call and no one responds or picks up. I will never recommend anyone to purchase anything from good guys. This was my last purchase.

Store LocationBlacktown

Abbey

AbbeySydney, NSW

Contractors are rude

Didnt get my tv in time and the guy turned up later from what he sent me no one was home so he couldnt leave it, all the contractors Are rude and disgusting.

Store LocationCastle hill

Ryan T.

Ryan T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

this is bad

I brought an Ipad mini 3 and a year later I found out that it has touch id but in the settings, there was no settings for it and thus I found out that they gave Apple mini 1 which is discontinued and has no future updates WHAT A RIPP OFF I HAD TO PAY 364 DOLLARS FOR A 246 DOLLAR THING

Judith

JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD

I took my Laptop in to North Lakes store on Sunday as it would not turn on ( and had 6 months left on it warranty ) and Jackie Served me she was The BEST she went through it step by step with me .and asked could i leave it with her and pick up later .and we did and she got it going for me I was VERY happy Thank you Jackie.

Ansz

AnszGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery guys in Melbourne are legends!

Our house has narrow doors, corridors and a steep and narrow staircase. Delivery guys, after initially inspecting the complicated route to the kitchen, said it's going to be hard but not impossible. They informed me, the walls and floor might get damaged in the process and asked if I'm ok with that. Five minutes later the fridge was upstairs, set up and ready to go. No walls or stairs were harmed. Total legends!

Bad customer service

Store LocationArtarmon

The not so Good Guys

Purchased an oven, fridge and TV. The oven installer was great its shame the same cannot be said about the store. Our expected installation date was changed only after I contacted the store because i did not receive the expected message the day before.The store than blamed it on the installer who was only called on the day before. Appalling! I was also told that a griddle that sat on the cooktop when I purchased was included. This didnt arrive with the oven - when my husband went back to the store they denied I was told it was included. The manager then suggested that my husband was trying to get something free! Seriously Good Guys - disgraceful customer service.

Abhilash S.

Troyp

TroypGosford

Complaint handling at Good Guys HQ Pathetic

I would give -5 if i could

I had an issue at a store of good guys i call HQ and they agree to fix it as follows.
Dealt with Manager of Customer Solutions Manager was told i would get a phone case for my issues ....the manager calls me advises me i cant get a case as they dont sell them...i am advised i will receive a $50 gift card.
On monday i receive a store credit not what i was promised.
Call again no call back from manager call again receive an email saying this is what you are getting a store credit.

Call good guys HQ to speak to snr management cant give out names ...what is your name and number we will call you back

This is PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Making customer fool

Store LocationNunawading store
Col

ColSydney, NSW

Bad service at Caringbah store

Visited Caringbah store last week to purchase a sandwich maker. I needed advice, however not one of the passing staff even acknowledged me. After 15 minutes I left and went to Myer to purchase the item. Service used to be excellent at The Good Guys Caringbah, hence my visit. Service now is practically non existent.

Store LocationCaringbah
Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service!!! Id give a zero if I could!

I recently went into the store at Wetherill Park NSW and I can honestly say I have never been treated so rudely in my life. I was attended by a salesman named Adam L and I will not be forgetting his name or face. I wanted to just walk off and leave but I only stayed put and purchased the item because my daughter had asked me to pick it up for her. I cannot even express how much the store needs to improve on customer service. Just shocking!!!!!

Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW

Sanjeeva

SanjeevaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kambrook 10 Cup Rice Cooker

Just use of one year, nonstick coating is started to pealing off. Not even a star worth. My warranty is just out and I'll have to now look for another rice cooker. The one I had before used for 10 years with no problems.

Store LocationCranbourne Homemaker Centre

Michael K27

Michael K27Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Electronics Retailer in Australia

One Star is too much

I ordered on line - couldn't get it delivered but Marion Store had one in stock so elected to pick up. After taking my savings they informed me that it was out of stock and no longer available to order. Rang the Marion store but no attempt was made to offer me something else, manager was helpful but hands were tied as procedures would mean my money was lost to me for 5 days. The online store is misleading consumers and misappropriating their money. Will never deal with them again.

Horrible company

They said it was in store. Paid for it and got premium delivery and its not in stock. Waste of time. Then they hung up. Pathetic company. Horrible customer service.