The Hamper Emporium

The Hamper Emporium

Great hampers, slow delivery

Ordering process was very straight forward. The hampers are reasonable value for money. Paying a "premium" to select your delivery date is a joke, when you can order a massive variety of other gifts/hampers/flowers for same day delivery, or next business day from other businesses. Really need to review their delivery options and speed/efficiency.

Delivery 3 days after Contractual agreement.

11-2-2019 Be warned, a week or so before wanting the delivery made I ordered a Hamper to be delivered to an address in Beaudesert Queensland, supplying both my ph. no. and the recipients no. On the date of directed delivery a Friday there was none, no attempt was made to inform me. No communication over the weekend and on Monday, today, I phoned and was told due to the floods in Queensland the delivery couldn't be made, this of course is a lie, Beaudesert is considerably South of the affected areas and the roads in that area and from Beaudesert to Brisbane have not been closed or rain affected. I entered into a contract with the Hamper Emporium and it was not fulfilled, although they claim it has been delivered today, 3 days after contracted delivery date. I shall be pursuing recompense for not fulfilling the Contractual obligation. I did have the delivery fee refunded thus admitting liability.

After being assured the delivery was made today I have determined it was not. Are the floods occurring 1000 miles North of Beaudesert still affecting the Beaudesert region. This organisation is unprofessional and incompetent. A mere phone call would be the least they could do, but as I was told imperiously, 'we don't phone customers'. Can you believe any of this.

Hampers did not have senders details

Disappointing to say the least! When sending the Christmas Hampers to our clients, our details were not put on the receivers card so they had no idea who the hamper was from! When I spoke to the Manager she said that it had to be put on the Greeting Card (there was no mention of this on the Order Form) as they do not take the Sender's details into account, and that some people want to remain anonymous. Really? Who send's Hampers anonymously? I will never use this company again.

Hi Helen, Thank you for your feedback. We do not include any sender, billing or invoicing details in our hampers, as it is entirely up to the sender if they want the recipient to know who it is from. We can never assume this information as each hamper order and circumstance is different (eg. anonymous gift or a personal assistant placing an order on behalf of their boss etc.). This is why it is important for customers to include who the hamper is from on the gift card message. This information can be found on our website in multiple places, however it is not included on the bulk order form spreadsheet. We do apologise for the confusion. Kind regards, Sofia | Customer Service Manager The Hamper EmporiumAs mentioned during our telephone conversation, when placing a Corporate Order it should clearly be stipulated on the Order Form that the Sender's (Company's) details would not be included to the recipient. There was no such detail given regarding this. You mention that this information is on your website, I can appreciate that, however when placing Corporate Orders such as ours, and I had used other companies in the past to do this, the Company who is sending the Hampers appears on the Gift Card automatically unless otherwise requested.

Disappointed

Just received notification that the hamper I ordered for Christmas will arrive on 27th. The promo said that orders placed by Wednesday 19 Dec would be delivered by Christmas. I ordered on Wednesday. Kinda lost its point by the day after Boxing Day.
Bit disappointed

But having received the above notification, on the 24th, knock at the door and there was the hamper. So no longer disappointed and thank you. Sue (confused at mixed message but grateful).

Awesome!!

We used Hamper Emprioum for our clients Christmas Gifts this year. Everyone loved them!! Process for bulk order was easy. Tracking numbers provided showed where hampers were and when delivered.

Celebratory Hamper

I was so impressed when my Hamper arrived, just 5 days after I had ordered it. It looked so impressive before I even opened it. I was very pleasantly surprised with the contents. They were exactly as described and looked to impressive when I first opened the hamper. It is to be given to my godson tomorrow night when we celebrate his 50th birthday. Hats off to a great business. I will be using this company again in the future.

So far this company has been disappointing

Got hung up on while waiting in the phone queue. Hamper didn't get delivered on the requested date and still hasn't been delivered. So far not a good start with the Hamper Emporium, wishing I had chosen a different company .

Happy Return Customer

I have used Hamper Emporium previously for corporate Xmas orders. They are always prompt and efficient and I can always rely on them to get the orders correct and on time. I would not use anyone else now.

Great service, very professional product and service.

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. The Hamper Emporium were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Good product, just watch delivery options

Have used this company before and was really pleased. Just sent two hampers and selected their 'Future Delivery' option, which does not guarantee the delivery on the exact day, but promises "on or around the selected day". The hampers have been dispatched 7 days prior to the selected/preferred day so I was a bit worried that they would arrive too early. However with Australia Post's delivery time factored in, they should arrive about 2 days before my selected day. I think the hampers are lovely, just be a little bit careful of the Future Delivery option, it could possibly arrive quite a few days from your selected option, depending on if AusPost are feeling speedy or not.

Nicer than most!

I’m very happy with the hamper I received less than a week after ordering. Well packaged and delivered by Auspost, the hamper was of an excellent quality. What a shame I have to give it away!

The service from start to finish was very good. Delivery was quick and recipients delighted. I will be using the company again.

Excellent Service

Super Quick Service and beautiful Christmas Hampers, will be a lovely Christmas gift. Would recommend, and will use again.

TERRIBLE DO NOT USE

The "customer service" was all talk and no action.
The $600 hamper was not delivered as promised. Every excuse used so i was forced to pick up myself.
Disgraceful

Hi Marcus, We do apologise for the issues that occurred with your delivery! We were treating your order as a high priority and were working as hard as we could to have Australia Post attempt the delivery a second time. Fortunately, you were able to have the item collected before this occurred. This type of issue is a rare occurrence and unfortunately is out of our hands. Many apologies again for the delay. We do hope the recipient is enjoying their hamper! Kind regards, Sofia | Customer Service Manager The Hamper EmporiumChange delivery servicers or actually organize a pick yourself rather than relying on Aust Post

Perfect

Easy online ordering, beautifully boxed, premium products, delivered when requested, appreciative and thankful recipients. Have regularly used The Hamper Emporium due to presentation and products used and also non alcoholic options, email alerts received when order is being processed right through to final delivery destination.

Great gift ideas for the person who has everything

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. Products were of excellent quality and range.

Fantastic Presentation & Product Value

I regularly order hampers through The Hamper Emporium because presentation of the hampers is very professional and it's important that my recipients think the same when they receive their gifts. Ordering is made simple with the system retaining all of my information. It's also convenient that I am alerted via an Australia Post email when an order is on the way and then again once delivered.

A Great gift

"My wife and I appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients of a baby hamper."

Designer Packaging, Excellent Service

It's really hard to find a hamper company that packages well and looks as good as it costs! I just love the way that Hamper Emporium packages which showcases the products as they deserve and makes the person on the receiving end feel extra special. All the products are good quality and the service is excellent, from placing the order to tracking the delivery. Highly Recommend!

Hamper Emporium is my go to gift website

It is always my go to website for hampers. The people who I have sent hampers to have loved them. Very easy website to navigate and quick to complete.