The Hamper Emporium

A hamper that made everyone happy

I sent the Hamper as a birthday gift & an immediate message came back “ thank you for this incredible gift it is fantastic “. From selection of the hamper from so many good products to choose from then on to ordering & finally delivery everything was simple & easy to follow. The Hamper Emporium attended to everything so efficiently & to my entire satisfaction. The winning point for me was the lovely way the hampers are presented as they are so elegant. Great company, great hampers & I will definitely be sending more of their beautiful hampers in the future

Store LocationOn line The Hamper Emporium

John W.

John W.Southern and Hills, SA

Thrilled with my hamper

I ordered one of the Hamper Emporium"s delicious looking hampers for my sister to thank her for caring for our late father. She was delighted by the beautiful presentation and quality products inside. It was so lovely she was actually moved to tears!
The Hamper Emporium is now my only choice for top quality hampers.

Store Locationonline

Julz

JulzSydney, NSW

Never again! Company does not deliver what they promise...

To any future customers, based on my personal experience, DO NOT use this company. I received no customer service, had issues with address that caused delay in delivery and required redirection, wrong advice was provided, no accountability taken by company as they dismissed my feedback and the list goes on... This company has lost future sales from me, my colleagues, family and friends as word of mouth is very powerful - already 2 lost sales and many more. The company was not interested to assist or acknowledge my complaint when I reached out to lodge my feedback. All I got was excuses, therefore I request no further contact from this company. I’ve noted many other customers have provided similar feedback regarding dissatisfaction.

Store LocationOn line order
Jason

JasonSydney

Broken Promises

So they confirm a delivery of 27th Dec by courier and charge a premium and then Jan 6th rolls around and still no delivery. Thanks for the disappointment and added hassle at Xmas !

Store LocationOnline
SOL Group AustraliaThe Hamper Emporium

Very disappointed with their customer service....

Very disappointed after being a guaranteed Christmas customer since 2017. Placed 3 separate orders but due to an address book issue rather than orders going 3 different locations, were all sent to one address, despite verifying before placing each order the addresses were correct. Wouldn't even try and work with me at all as "the system showed" each of the 3 individual orders addressed to the one address. Nothing. Not a sorry, not anything, I'm an IT professional and know what I'm doing around a web app and this was an app problem.... They've lost me as a customer.

Store LocationOnline

Colleen

ColleenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Piece of mind

I have used hamper Emporium on and off for several years, always happy with both the service and the delivery. I am back using them again this year with all the confidence in the world.
The Gift recipients, have always been over joyed.
I know this year will be no different

Paid extra, still not delivered

I paid the preferred delivery date fee to ensure the hamper would be delivered to my relative on his 100th birthday. Two days later, still waiting with no hope of it being delivered today because its now the weekend. So disappointing and unfair! Cannot contact anyone because its now Saturday. What a con!

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

I had a horrible experience ended up getting refunded!

I ordered two hampers and paid extra for same day or next day delivery to a Sydney metro address. I was worried and even contacted the hamper emporium direct the next day. They reassured me that it would be delivered that day. It ended up arriving 4 days later and it was after my friend had left hospital. Just a total disappointment. I had to ask for a refund. They didn’t really care that I was embarrassed by the whole experience.

Store LocationHamper emporium

msisabella10

msisabella10Central Queensland, QLD

Blames the customer

I just ordered a hamper for my mother-in-law for Mothers Day. In the delivery instructions I specifically requested it be delivered as close as possible to Mothers Day 12 May, delivered 30 April. When I asked what was going on, I got the blame. A pompous response was received indicating I should have looked for "preferred delivery date" option - found somewhere on their site. Stupid me!! I can overlook mistakes - I can't abide being blamed for it when I just followed the links in placing the order. My fault? I don't think so!

LG7

LG7South East Queensland, QLD

Better than flowers and far more impressive

Easy online experience and fast delivery. We used The Hamper Emporium to send a baby hamper to one of our staff instead of flowers when she had her little bub and she LOVED it!

Brandt

BrandtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great hampers, slow delivery

Ordering process was very straight forward. The hampers are reasonable value for money. Paying a "premium" to select your delivery date is a joke, when you can order a massive variety of other gifts/hampers/flowers for same day delivery, or next business day from other businesses. Really need to review their delivery options and speed/efficiency.

Delivery 3 days after Contractual agreement.

CB Coleman.
CB Coleman.

HelenSydney

Hampers did not have senders details

Disappointing to say the least! When sending the Christmas Hampers to our clients, our details were not put on the receivers card so they had no idea who the hamper was from! When I spoke to the Manager she said that it had to be put on the Greeting Card (there was no mention of this on the Order Form) as they do not take the Sender's details into account, and that some people want to remain anonymous. Really? Who send's Hampers anonymously? I will never use this company again.

Disappointed

Just received notification that the hamper I ordered for Christmas will arrive on 27th. The promo said that orders placed by Wednesday 19 Dec would be delivered by Christmas. I ordered on Wednesday. Kinda lost its point by the day after Boxing Day.
Bit disappointed

Sue
Sue

But having received the above notification, on the 24th, knock at the door and there was the hamper. So no longer disappointed and thank you.
Sue (confused at mixed message but grateful).

Samantha

SamanthaGisborne

Awesome!!

We used Hamper Emprioum for our clients Christmas Gifts this year. Everyone loved them!! Process for bulk order was easy. Tracking numbers provided showed where hampers were and when delivered.

Celebratory Hamper

I was so impressed when my Hamper arrived, just 5 days after I had ordered it. It looked so impressive before I even opened it. I was very pleasantly surprised with the contents. They were exactly as described and looked to impressive when I first opened the hamper. It is to be given to my godson tomorrow night when we celebrate his 50th birthday. Hats off to a great business. I will be using this company again in the future.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

So far this company has been disappointing

Got hung up on while waiting in the phone queue. Hamper didn't get delivered on the requested date and still hasn't been delivered. So far not a good start with the Hamper Emporium, wishing I had chosen a different company .

Tia Mould

Tia MouldWangara

Happy Return Customer

I have used Hamper Emporium previously for corporate Xmas orders. They are always prompt and efficient and I can always rely on them to get the orders correct and on time. I would not use anyone else now.

Great service, very professional product and service.

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. The Hamper Emporium were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

StephC

StephCSydney

Good product, just watch delivery options

Have used this company before and was really pleased. Just sent two hampers and selected their 'Future Delivery' option, which does not guarantee the delivery on the exact day, but promises "on or around the selected day". The hampers have been dispatched 7 days prior to the selected/preferred day so I was a bit worried that they would arrive too early. However with Australia Post's delivery time factored in, they should arrive about 2 days before my selected day. I think the hampers are lovely, just be a little bit careful of the Future Delivery option, it could possibly arrive quite a few days from your selected option, depending on if AusPost are feeling speedy or not.