Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

I had a horrible experience ended up getting refunded!

I ordered two hampers and paid extra for same day or next day delivery to a Sydney metro address. I was worried and even contacted the hamper emporium direct the next day. They reassured me that it would be delivered that day. It ended up arriving 4 days later and it was after my friend had left hospital. Just a total disappointment. I had to ask for a refund. They didn’t really care that I was embarrassed by the whole experience.

Store LocationHamper emporium

msisabella10

msisabella10Central Queensland, QLD

Blames the customer

I just ordered a hamper for my mother-in-law for Mothers Day. In the delivery instructions I specifically requested it be delivered as close as possible to Mothers Day 12 May, delivered 30 April. When I asked what was going on, I got the blame. A pompous response was received indicating I should have looked for "preferred delivery date" option - found somewhere on their site. Stupid me!! I can overlook mistakes - I can't abide being blamed for it when I just followed the links in placing the order. My fault? I don't think so!

LG7

LG7South East Queensland, QLD

Better than flowers and far more impressive

Easy online experience and fast delivery. We used The Hamper Emporium to send a baby hamper to one of our staff instead of flowers when she had her little bub and she LOVED it!

Brandt

BrandtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great hampers, slow delivery

Ordering process was very straight forward. The hampers are reasonable value for money. Paying a "premium" to select your delivery date is a joke, when you can order a massive variety of other gifts/hampers/flowers for same day delivery, or next business day from other businesses. Really need to review their delivery options and speed/efficiency.

Delivery 3 days after Contractual agreement.

CB Coleman.
CB Coleman.

HelenSydney

Hampers did not have senders details

Disappointing to say the least! When sending the Christmas Hampers to our clients, our details were not put on the receivers card so they had no idea who the hamper was from! When I spoke to the Manager she said that it had to be put on the Greeting Card (there was no mention of this on the Order Form) as they do not take the Sender's details into account, and that some people want to remain anonymous. Really? Who send's Hampers anonymously? I will never use this company again.

Disappointed

Just received notification that the hamper I ordered for Christmas will arrive on 27th. The promo said that orders placed by Wednesday 19 Dec would be delivered by Christmas. I ordered on Wednesday. Kinda lost its point by the day after Boxing Day.
Bit disappointed

Sue
Sue

But having received the above notification, on the 24th, knock at the door and there was the hamper. So no longer disappointed and thank you.
Sue (confused at mixed message but grateful).

Samantha

SamanthaGisborne

Awesome!!

We used Hamper Emprioum for our clients Christmas Gifts this year. Everyone loved them!! Process for bulk order was easy. Tracking numbers provided showed where hampers were and when delivered.

Celebratory Hamper

I was so impressed when my Hamper arrived, just 5 days after I had ordered it. It looked so impressive before I even opened it. I was very pleasantly surprised with the contents. They were exactly as described and looked to impressive when I first opened the hamper. It is to be given to my godson tomorrow night when we celebrate his 50th birthday. Hats off to a great business. I will be using this company again in the future.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

So far this company has been disappointing

Got hung up on while waiting in the phone queue. Hamper didn't get delivered on the requested date and still hasn't been delivered. So far not a good start with the Hamper Emporium, wishing I had chosen a different company .

Tia Mould

Tia MouldWangara

Happy Return Customer

I have used Hamper Emporium previously for corporate Xmas orders. They are always prompt and efficient and I can always rely on them to get the orders correct and on time. I would not use anyone else now.

Great service, very professional product and service.

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. The Hamper Emporium were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

StephC

StephCSydney

Good product, just watch delivery options

Have used this company before and was really pleased. Just sent two hampers and selected their 'Future Delivery' option, which does not guarantee the delivery on the exact day, but promises "on or around the selected day". The hampers have been dispatched 7 days prior to the selected/preferred day so I was a bit worried that they would arrive too early. However with Australia Post's delivery time factored in, they should arrive about 2 days before my selected day. I think the hampers are lovely, just be a little bit careful of the Future Delivery option, it could possibly arrive quite a few days from your selected option, depending on if AusPost are feeling speedy or not.

Nicer than most!

I’m very happy with the hamper I received less than a week after ordering. Well packaged and delivered by Auspost, the hamper was of an excellent quality. What a shame I have to give it away!

Mary

MaryNew Zealand

The service from start to finish was very good. Delivery was quick and recipients delighted. I will be using the company again.

Excellent Service

Super Quick Service and beautiful Christmas Hampers, will be a lovely Christmas gift. Would recommend, and will use again.

Marcus MBRISBANE

TERRIBLE DO NOT USE

The "customer service" was all talk and no action.
The $600 hamper was not delivered as promised. Every excuse used so i was forced to pick up myself.
Disgraceful

Marcus M

Change delivery servicers or actually organize a pick yourself rather than relying on Aust Post

Perfect

Easy online ordering, beautifully boxed, premium products, delivered when requested, appreciative and thankful recipients. Have regularly used The Hamper Emporium due to presentation and products used and also non alcoholic options, email alerts received when order is being processed right through to final delivery destination.

Debra

DebraCaloundra

Great gift ideas for the person who has everything

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. Products were of excellent quality and range.

L Sanders

L SandersCleveland

Fantastic Presentation & Product Value

I regularly order hampers through The Hamper Emporium because presentation of the hampers is very professional and it's important that my recipients think the same when they receive their gifts. Ordering is made simple with the system retaining all of my information. It's also convenient that I am alerted via an Australia Post email when an order is on the way and then again once delivered.