lady_luck

lady_luckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible value for money, poor quality products.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Excellent service

We have used Hamper Emporium twice in the last three months, both times the delivery was prompt and the recipients delighted. The last one suffered some damage in transit and a bottle broke. The receiver called Hamper Emporium and they di not just replace the broken bottle but sent her a entire replacement hamper. Now that is exceptional service.

Lisa

LisaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great gift

When it is hard to buy for someone who doesn't need or want anything this is perfect. Great quality too

Robyn Bastian

Robyn BastianSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Right Royal Hamper fit for a King and Queen, but for little ol'me!

I received a beautifully presented and colour coordinated Hamper today,from my Son Ben and his special gal Renee and want to commend you all on your excellent business acumen and eye for detail. Highlighting Australian produce from smaller gourmet manufacturers, certainly shines a light on their produce, so well done! Can't wait to enjoy the contents. Your attention to detail with the card (also colour coordinated) didn't go unnoticed. Such a beautiful gift!! Thankyou to all involved! Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Healthy and Prosperous New Year!! Kind Regards, Robyn Bastian

michael78perth

michael78perthPerth, WA

Great service and amazing hampers

Gifted one for a birthday, recipient was very happy and it arrived right on the estimated delivery date. No complaints at all.

gibbs33

gibbs33Perth, WA

Fantastic gift service

I have been using The Hamper Emporium for the last 6 months for gifts for our clients. Every box has been packed perfectly and all products are of good quality. The delivery arrives when stated and we will continue to use them.

MaurieW

MaurieWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nothing is ever 100% But Wow How it was dealt with!

Ann from Brisbane

Ann from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mother's Day hamper was just divine!

I use Hamper Emporium quite a bit for sending to colleagues/business customers at Christmas time, etc and have always been happy. This year, I received a Hamper Emporium hamper for Mother's Day - and it was simply divine! Everything packaged gorgeously, and the contents were perfect - Moet champagne, Moet canvas tote bag, candle and munchies - loved it all! Made me feel very special. Good work!

Sarah Deves

Sarah DevesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Micro brewery hamper.

EXCELLENT experience from clicking on the website to delivery -- so well deserving of 5 stars! Happy sender through to an even happier recipient! Looking forward to using Hamper Emporium again.

Simone

SimoneWestern Australia

Expensive for small product quantity, especially what's inedible!

Most of hamper was ok, but not the best value for money and salted caramel sauce could not be eaten. Smelt and tasted like squashed ants. That was a bit concerning. Don't think we'd order again.

Mandi69

Mandi69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients."
Happy to order again. I sent it as an appreciation for a job well done. Thanks again.

Paul D

Paul DVictoria

Excellent product and service

Great product and great communication the whole way through. The recipient loved their hamper and it really made their day. I would recommend these guys to everyone. Thank you the great service provided.

Great service and quick turn around. Wife loved hamper!

Hamper sent for a wedding anniversary whilst I was overseas. Ordered online from another country and it was delivered to my wife back home on time, and she loved it.

Heather R.

Heather R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great gift giving without the fuss

I ordered this for my brother who is in a nursing home. The nurses there, told me that it looked absolutely beautiful and the card was lovely. Obviously they could not see the contents. My brother was very happy with his champagne, biscuits, nuts, etc. I think that this is a great idea for people that you cannot visit on their birthday. I live in Melbourne, he is in Noosa. So well done The Hamper Emporium, everyone happy here. Many thanks.

A hamper that made everyone happy

I sent the Hamper as a birthday gift & an immediate message came back “ thank you for this incredible gift it is fantastic “. From selection of the hamper from so many good products to choose from then on to ordering & finally delivery everything was simple & easy to follow. The Hamper Emporium attended to everything so efficiently & to my entire satisfaction. The winning point for me was the lovely way the hampers are presented as they are so elegant. Great company, great hampers & I will definitely be sending more of their beautiful hampers in the future

John W.

John W.Southern and Hills, SA

Thrilled with my hamper

I ordered one of the Hamper Emporium"s delicious looking hampers for my sister to thank her for caring for our late father. She was delighted by the beautiful presentation and quality products inside. It was so lovely she was actually moved to tears!
The Hamper Emporium is now my only choice for top quality hampers.

Julz

JulzSydney, NSW

Never again! Company does not deliver what they promise...

To any future customers, based on my personal experience, DO NOT use this company. I received no customer service, had issues with address that caused delay in delivery and required redirection, wrong advice was provided, no accountability taken by company as they dismissed my feedback and the list goes on... This company has lost future sales from me, my colleagues, family and friends as word of mouth is very powerful - already 2 lost sales and many more. The company was not interested to assist or acknowledge my complaint when I reached out to lodge my feedback. All I got was excuses, therefore I request no further contact from this company. I’ve noted many other customers have provided similar feedback regarding dissatisfaction.

Store LocationOn line order
Jason

JasonSydney

Broken Promises

So they confirm a delivery of 27th Dec by courier and charge a premium and then Jan 6th rolls around and still no delivery. Thanks for the disappointment and added hassle at Xmas !

Amy M.The Hamper Emporium

Very disappointed with their customer service....

Very disappointed after being a guaranteed Christmas customer since 2017. Placed 3 separate orders but due to an address book issue rather than orders going 3 different locations, were all sent to one address, despite verifying before placing each order the addresses were correct. Wouldn't even try and work with me at all as "the system showed" each of the 3 individual orders addressed to the one address. Nothing. Not a sorry, not anything, I'm an IT professional and know what I'm doing around a web app and this was an app problem.... They've lost me as a customer.

Colleen

ColleenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Piece of mind

I have used hamper Emporium on and off for several years, always happy with both the service and the delivery. I am back using them again this year with all the confidence in the world.
The Gift recipients, have always been over joyed.
I know this year will be no different