Verifiedthehamperemporium.com.au

4.1

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW2 posts

Love it

Love the presentation, content and price keep it up great job. Show details
Norma
NormaSydney, NSW

Do not recommend for deliveries at a business location

Do not recommend it if you are buying to get it delivered to a business location. I paid extra for the next day delivery - I failed to notice that that option goes from 1pm-9pm which is not suitable for a business delivery, even though you select when buying that the delivery address is for a company. As they failed to deliver it twice, they consider it a return but I still had to pay for the unsuccessful delivery fee.
Naomi
NaomiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Engagement gift

The newly-engaged couple received a hamper by post. They were absolutely delighted with it.
The delivery process & tracking was also very efficient. Will definitely purchase again. Show details ·  1
Janette A.
Janette A.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Great Hampers/ Fast Delivery

The selection of Hampers within my price range was fantastic, it was so hard to choose the one I wanted to gift. After selecting the one I wanted the checkout process was extremely smooth and delivery was within a few days. Loved that fact that the box was also insulated being I had ordered a chocolate hamper. I highly recommend The Hamper Emporium and will definitely be using them again. Show details ·  1
Anna Brown
Anna Brown

Very easy to use

It was easy to find the gift I wanted to send. The transaction went smoothly, and delivery was on on the day requested. Show details ·  1
Colleen p.
Colleen p.3 posts

Very poor delivery service

Unexpected gift, was dumped at security entrance, no contact made and no attempt on intercom to advise of delivery. Was lucky it wasnt stolen. No idea how long sitting there but product spoilt by being leftout. Show details
The Hamper Emporium   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Colleen. We take delivery issues seriously and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your email has been received, and we'll be in touch with you privately to address the matter promptly.

Jeff
Jeff

Month late and broken

A close contact purchased a beautiful hamper for my 40th. After it arriving a month late, when received one of the glasses was broken. Reached out to company and no reply or response. Avoid this provider - poor service and no customer service Show details
The Hamper Emporium   DM

We are very sorry to hear that your hamper arrived damaged, we understand this is disappointing. Our Customer Service team have already been in contact, please reach out if we can help further.

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW2 posts

Never received

I am so disappointed I ordered a Hamper order for a very good friend who is going through a hard time and thought this hamper would cheer her up. It was $169 + $20 next day delivery. This was for a surprise and never received it.
Please I would like a refund I have tried to contact this company and have heard nothing back. This delivery was for Wednesday and it’s now Friday afternoon and still no contact from anyone. Never again will I recommend you. Show details
J Davids
J DavidsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissatisfied gift

I was disappointed in the lack of quality of the product box was fancy nice packaging but the product very poor overall I will never purchase again as a gift waste of money Show details
Kylee F.
Kylee F.

Beyond disappointed

I've been using the Hamper Emporium for 5 years now to send my parents a Christmas hamper and until this year they have been perfect. When ordering, I set the delivery to be in the week beginning 11 December. When it was not delivered by the Friday, I spent over an hour on hold to be told that the wording of their website 'was confusing and feedback had been sent to management' and that the hamper would be delivered before Christmas.
When it came to 29 December and I was notified by Australia Post that my delivery had been delayed, I emailed them for an explanation. A week later and I have had no response and the hamper has still not been delivered.
Needless to say, I will be finding a new company next year. Show details
John
John

Rubbish

I ordered a Xmas hamper, to be delivered between 15-19 Dec. It's now 4th January and it's still not been delivered and emails go answered. Show details
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Nico
NicoPerth, WA2 posts

Delivery poor

Hamper quality excellent but courier service really poor and no response from a hamper Emporium when raised the issue Show details
Nikki.D
Nikki.D5 posts

Worst company - don’t use!

Worst company to buy hamper from. I bought on the 13th December. Paid express post. Was not even dispatched when they said it would (they said on website dispatch was the same day and they admitted they didn’t dispatch until the day after). Then customer service agent told me to escalate to Australia post when it was late. I paid $250 for a hamper and that’s the service! Take your business elsewhere. Show details
Robyn555
Robyn555AU3 posts

Out of date products

I ordered a Christmas hamper from the hamper emporium which contained cheese which is delivered by a refrigerated truck and comes with small esky and ice pack. Unfortunately when I checked the use by dates if 3 cheeses the were 10th, 26th and 27th December. How can that be given at Christmas. I contacted them and they refused to replace them. How pathetic.