The Hamper Emporium

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Hamper Emporium

Very upset lady
Very upset ladySydney, NSW

It’s unbelievable

I’m very disappointed I ordered a Father’s Day hamper for my daughters father.
That was a month and a half ago .
Still has not turned up.
I keep ringing to be told it’s an issue with Australia Post.
I have never been offered a refund which would have been the right thing to do.
I’ve been using Australia post myself and never has an issue.
I just want my money back end of story .

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

perfect delibvered on the right date. Wish it could be delivered AM

Delivered exactly on requested date AND the delivery driver said "Happy Birthday" . My friend loved it but I just wish it could have been delivered early in the morning. I will use them again. very happy that they delivered what was promised . Only positive feedback

MarikaSydney, NSW

Agree that the customer service is TERRIBLE

Store LocationOnline
Allan
AllanSydney

Hampered by TERRIBLE customer service. AVOID at all costs.

LisaSydney, NSW

Go elsewhere!

So incredibly cranky. Ordered a 'Fathers day' hamper, checked delivery - time was well within 1-3 days on website. I have just followed up and have been told its being delivered next Tuesday!!!! Fathers day is this Sunday. In lockdown with very few options, they had no solutions for me other than to recall the delivery - which incidentally they can recall - but can't speed up? go figure. Never again.

Lisa

Thanks customer service. 5 days later and still not delivered. No phone call or email to apologise for the delay or to let me know - nothing. The absolute worst customer service.

Liz
Liz

Go with another hamper company!

Disappointed with the entire experience with this company. Org 2 hampers for $165 each. Paid the extra express delivery. Took 4 days to arrive with me chasing the company up with no luck still waiting on a reply from the company. Then tried to communicate via Instargram and noted how disappointed and disgusted I was with the poor service to which they deleted my comments and blocked me which was quite funny as they are trying to hide the fact of their poor service. Still to this day I’m waiting for my refund which they emailed me they would send as well as a reply from last week… def look for another hamper company that are willing to take ownership and excellent customer service and not hide away.

Appalling Service!!!

lady_luck
lady_luckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible value for money, poor quality products.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Excellent service

We have used Hamper Emporium twice in the last three months, both times the delivery was prompt and the recipients delighted. The last one suffered some damage in transit and a bottle broke. The receiver called Hamper Emporium and they di not just replace the broken bottle but sent her a entire replacement hamper. Now that is exceptional service.

LisaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great gift

When it is hard to buy for someone who doesn't need or want anything this is perfect. Great quality too

Robyn Bastian
Robyn BastianSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Right Royal Hamper fit for a King and Queen, but for little ol'me!

I received a beautifully presented and colour coordinated Hamper today,from my Son Ben and his special gal Renee and want to commend you all on your excellent business acumen and eye for detail. Highlighting Australian produce from smaller gourmet manufacturers, certainly shines a light on their produce, so well done! Can't wait to enjoy the contents. Your attention to detail with the card (also colour coordinated) didn't go unnoticed. Such a beautiful gift!! Thankyou to all involved! Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Healthy and Prosperous New Year!! Kind Regards, Robyn Bastian

michael78perth
michael78perthPerth, WA

Great service and amazing hampers

Gifted one for a birthday, recipient was very happy and it arrived right on the estimated delivery date. No complaints at all.

gibbs33
gibbs33Perth, WA

Fantastic gift service

I have been using The Hamper Emporium for the last 6 months for gifts for our clients. Every box has been packed perfectly and all products are of good quality. The delivery arrives when stated and we will continue to use them.

MaurieW
MaurieWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nothing is ever 100% But Wow How it was dealt with!

Ann from Brisbane
Ann from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mother's Day hamper was just divine!

I use Hamper Emporium quite a bit for sending to colleagues/business customers at Christmas time, etc and have always been happy. This year, I received a Hamper Emporium hamper for Mother's Day - and it was simply divine! Everything packaged gorgeously, and the contents were perfect - Moet champagne, Moet canvas tote bag, candle and munchies - loved it all! Made me feel very special. Good work!