4.2

4.1

Raj Patel
Raj PatelSydney, NSW

Perfect Addition to Our Team

Not only are their products of good quality but the service they provide equally matches. My query regards our logo on the gift card and on the ribbon was answered in a timely and satisfactorily manner
My client absolutely loves the gift from us. Show details ·  1
Withnail
WithnailSydney, NSW2 posts

Would never use again

Very poor delivery service: not sent by a courier, but sent by Auspost who didn't deliver the hamper and just took it to a post office, so the recipients had to pick up their own 'surprise' hamper. Hamper Emporium ignored my email and didn't offer any other delivery option. Would never use again. Show details
The Hamper Emporium   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To assist you further, could you please provide your order number and any additional details? This will help us investigate the matter and address your concerns.

LEB
LEBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Friendship

The hamper was bought as a gift for a friend. She is enjoying it very much. Show details ·  1
Alma
AlmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great experience

We ordered a few hampers and they are great. Delivered in time. Great service. We will order again for sure. Show details ·  1
Belinda
Belinda2 posts

For the man who has it all

Quick delivery, great hamper for the man who has it all. Show details ·  1
PHV
PHV

Mothers Day Hamper Surprise

Excellent choice of hampers for any occasion ours was Mothers Day. Surprise after surprise was revealed after opening and well enjoyed. Hamper looked lovely and was delivered on time. Show details ·  1
jenny626
jenny626

Easy to order and fast delivery

Absolutely beautiful, everything was perfect, it made a beautiful birthday present Show details ·  1
Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Amazing gift

Your hampers are always presented beautifully & I ordered this one for a gift for my neighbours for being so helpful & they thought it was absolutely amazing Show details ·  3
Brad
Brad3 posts

Perfect Mother’s Day hamper & experience

The CS team at The Hamper Emporium assisted n rectifying an issue (mine) when placing the order. My mother just received her hamper today and despite suffering from early dementia….still remembered how much she loved the contents of a previous hamper from these guys two years ago. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Ant C.
Ant C.

Hamper Joy

The hamper was received for my injured worker in a car & truck accident who required to be pampered with the hamper, this brought her to tears she was so overwhelmed.

Thank you to The Hamper Emporium who made someone's day. Show details ·  1

Jill
Jill

Products are delivered on time and contents of the hamper are as described. The team are helpful when dealing with phone queries. It is a great way to let family in Australia know that relatives around the world are thinking of them. Show details ·  1
Joe
JoeSydney, NSW2 posts

Love it

Love the presentation, content and price keep it up great job. Show details ·  1
Norma
NormaSydney, NSW

Do not recommend for deliveries at a business location

Do not recommend it if you are buying to get it delivered to a business location. I paid extra for the next day delivery - I failed to notice that that option goes from 1pm-9pm which is not suitable for a business delivery, even though you select when buying that the delivery address is for a company. As they failed to deliver it twice, they consider it a return but I still had to pay for the unsuccessful delivery fee.
The Hamper Emporium   DM
Naomi
NaomiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Engagement gift

The newly-engaged couple received a hamper by post. They were absolutely delighted with it.
The delivery process & tracking was also very efficient. Will definitely purchase again. Show details ·  1
Janette A.
Janette A.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Great Hampers/ Fast Delivery

The selection of Hampers within my price range was fantastic, it was so hard to choose the one I wanted to gift. After selecting the one I wanted the checkout process was extremely smooth and delivery was within a few days. Loved that fact that the box was also insulated being I had ordered a chocolate hamper. I highly recommend The Hamper Emporium and will definitely be using them again. Show details ·  1