2The Healthy Mummy

84% · 27946 · 14%
Effective weight loss results
Plenty of value
Good support network
See the Best Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sammi C.
Sammi C.SASouthern and Hills, SA
  Fair Incentive

Such a great community

Love the community, the recipes and all the products. Great website Also. Paid for this year's ago and still have access to everything. Great value for money
Maxine
Maxine2 posts

Healthy mummy tummy vanilla

I really like it BUT I am going to have to stop using it due to the insane amount of gas which has never ever been an issue for me until consuming this product..unsure as to why this is happening but I’ve read others have had the same issue.. such a shame because it’s great otherwise
Tarryn
TarrynQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Loving the challenge app!

This app is like a little personal trainer in my pocket! Love it!!
Btf
Btf

The Healthy Mummy Skin Revive Face Oil

I love how my face and neck feels after using The Healthy Mummy Skin Revive Face Oil.
Tan
TanVictoria4 posts

A community of women supporting women!

I joined the Healthy Mummy Program in November 2021. I love the exercises as they fit nicely into my busy routine. I also love the barcode scanner to help you understand food more. The recipes are delicious and very family friendly and easy to make. I also love being able to measure my food/ exercise and water intake on the app!
Tegan Jade
Tegan JadeSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Longest health program I've stuck to!!

I've been with this program for 5.5 years now and keep believing in it even when I don't succeed... because I know is DOES work! I've seen it with other mums AND it worked for me after bub #2. Now it's helping again after bub #3.
Excellent recipes (especially anything chocolate!), a whole online support group and workouts to do at home!
Hayley Duncan
Hayley Duncan

This is not just about weight loss! It's a journey of physical and mental growth

I absolutely love the Healthy Mummy app and smoothies! I had managed to lose 42kg with The support of the Healthy mummy private support group on Facebook, having my smoothies daily and changing my mindset. I have learnt to be more connected to who I am and what serves me as a person throughout my Healthy Mummy journey. This is not just a fad, or diet it is a lifestyle change. I won't ever go back because I have learnt how to care and listen for my self first before anyone else. I now make myself a priority, without having any Mummy guilt! It is my normal now to make sure I am okay first! I highly recommend joining the Healthy mummy and following the support page. We are all women lifting each other up and that is how it should be ✨️
D. Bee
D. Bee2 posts

Shakes taste terrible

I noticed these new shakes in Woolworths (I usually buy other brands from WW. I am a daily consumer of shakes) They were on special so bought a chocolate and vanilla.
They taste terrible - compared to others.
Jumped on the website and saw they offered 30 day money back guarantee. Contacted them and they said not applicable to product bought from Woolworths.
Woolworths policy is they do returns on any products.
Awful product, even worse customer service. My mistake for buying two - thinking Woolworths would only range good tasting products.
Melanie A-S
Melanie A-SQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recipes for Days!

I started out using the free user-submitted recipes on the website, and moved to being a paid member, specifically for the recipes. I am a big foodie and love the option of filters for dietary requirements. The variety is incredible with flavours, cuisines, even options to purchase ready-made meals now. There is something for everyone.
Gemma C.
Gemma C.

Changed my life!!! 38kg gone forever

I had tried multiple different diets and lifestyle plans and none of them worked long term for weight loss. I have now been a Healthy Mummy for 4 years and have lost a total of 38kg and gone from a size 18-20 to a size 10. The program is very easy to follow. All you need is access to the app on your phone. The meal plans are budget friendly and easily adapted to suit my fussy family’s tastes. I can do an amazing full body workout in the comfort of my home. I never get bored because it has boxing, weights and hiit workouts. I have saved so much on expensive gym fees, creche fees and personal trainers. It really have changed my life and made healthy living simple!
Jacquie
Jacquie2 posts

Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie

I've found it! A smoothie powder that's gentle on the stomach, tastes delicious AND is versatile! I use the Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie most mornings and never grow tired of it!
Melissa
MelissaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Love the healthy mummy app

The app has gotten better, you can now refine so many things like allergies, intolerances, diet requirements and be able to search through 6000 recipes or more, quick workouts and options to track or your food. Simply amazing.
Krista Hatzakortzian
Krista HatzakortzianVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Challenge app

One stop shop to keep you on target for weightloss success. Co rains everything you need from meals to exercise to tracking tools
Fik
Fik2 posts

Amazing app

I have used the Healthy Mummy for 4 years and seen amazing results. It nit just a weight loss program it's a life style with an amazing community.
Tahnee Anderson
Tahnee Anderson

Premium smoothies

I love the premium/Tummy smooties.

Its my fav!!
I have one every morning for breakfast..
The flavours are amazing super yummy.
Chocolate/Vanilla and caramel are my pick!
Great mixed with milk or water with ice.

Highly recommemd these smoothies!

Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Hi,
I am currently trialling the healthy mummy tummy + and it is giving me gas. Is this suppose to happen when you first start and then it will stop or is this not normal?

Trisha S.
Trisha S.

Can you start selling your products in christchurch nz please would be good

Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Is it gluten free? Thanks

Features

• The Healthy Mummy’s most popular products are the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and the Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
  • The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge provides online customisable meal and exercise plans with over 5, 000 recipes, 500 workout videos, and daily motivations.
  • The online access is intended to make it easier for busy mums to access the program.
  • Healthy Mummy states that it provides 24/7 support to women undertaking its weight loss challenge. There is also a private support group for mums to support other mums.
  • The smoothies offer meal replacements that are friendly for breastfeeding women and don’t contain artificial ingredients or added sugar.
  • The smoothies range includes original smoothies, tummy smoothies and premium smoothies. The original smoothies are dairy-free and plant-based, and come in a Pregnancy smoothie. The tummy smoothies and premium smoothies are both whey-based and have probiotics in them.
  • The Healthy Mummy also sells miscellaneous health and beauty products, including products from gel eye masks, to collagen powder, to night creams.

Points of praise

The vast majority of reviewers were delighted to have found The Healthy Mummy. Many reported that the smoothies are tasty and effective for losing weight. For the results they saw, the program was seen to offer good value for money.

The app was praised as having extensive, useful daily functions and features, such as workouts and nutritional tracking.

Most of all, mums praised the support they received from both Healthy Mummy staff and the community of mums doing the program alongside them. This made a pivotal difference in many women’s journeys to achieving better health in a sustainable way.

Contact info for The Healthy Mummy