Laura B

Laura B

Good Product, Ok service

I have enjoyed the healthy mummy products, I had a few problems with my last order and took a while for someone to help me after a few emails and speaking to several people to help. Finally Alex helped me and resolved my issue with my order. I probably wouldn’t shop with them again if it wasn’t for the staff member that last got back to me. Thank you

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy
Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Great for newbies

Quick and easy to understand and use app, great amount of support from a community of women across multiple pages, great recipes, meal plans and suitable for dietary requirements. Love the adaptable recipes, oh and a great choice of exercise videos! Also has live cooking and workouts too.. soo helpful. The smoothies have been the best I've ever tried. So many things to list!

Mauretta

MaurettaHobart, TAS

Life changing!

I joined HM with a little trepidation, but ended up loving the whole support system
exercises that are easy to follow and are fun to do,
easy app to use and follow to keep up to date with my progress.
Am changing myself and my families healthy out-look with great recipes provided
Facebook page to keep connected to those on the same journey
I have now become a life time member, thank you Healthy Mummy
its now a new me and I am liking the change

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Leisa C.

Leisa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love the diversity of the weekly menu. Super awesome smoothies and absolutely amazing support on offer from both the members and staff. The exercise groups and the mindfulness is another thing that I love. Definitely recommend others to try this awesome group

Bec

BecPerth, WA

The best thing I ever did was sign up to the Healthy Mummy

Being a single mum I always put my kids first(still do) but I wanted something for me then I found the HM while scrolling Facebook. Signing up was the best decision I ever made. It’s workouts eating plan support and guidance all in one app. I absolutely love it.

Sharon

Sharon Peel, WA

SKIN CARE APP AND TUMMY SMOOTHIES

I have tried most of the skin care products and to be honest they are fantastic, you really feel like you're pampering yourself and most importantly they work.
Tummy smoothies ate awesome a fantastic texture and taste couldn't be happier, coupled with the really easy to operate app, who could ask for more?

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has changed my life!!

The healthy mummy has taught me how to look after myself and my family. We all love the meals and I love the online support and being able to workout at home. I have lost 30kg by following this program. I highly recommend it.

Best program for mothers

One of the best programs out there for mothers. It caters to beginners and advance fitness level. Meals are easy to follow and are delicious. The app is easy to use

Nat

NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The HM app is a lifesaver

Love the variety of meal plans, exercises and the awesome support from fellow healthy Mummy Mums.
The smoothies are delicious, versatile , quick and so easy to make with many flavours to choose from.

Fantastic all round!

The help and support is above and beyond, the products themselves are great quality and you get more than what you pay for. Just fantastic all around from start to finish

Kristie lee

Kristie leeMid North Coast, NSW

This is perfect i absolutely love the healthy mummy.shakes are great

I have lost weight
And bought a extra small pants fit me perfectly .love the app And the food it a l so gives a variety of different foods it the desserts are delicious

Emily Velez

Emily VelezDarwin, NT

Can’t believe my luck!

I was reluctant when I came across The Healthy Mummy - instantly thought it was another ridiculous money grabber product , boy was I wrong! I joined the Facebook group and spoke to other women who were already using the program and it convinced me! The app is super useful and the products available just add that extra help if you want it.

Since joining in September 2020 I have lost 17kg! Even working around my two young children :)

The healthy mummy has changed my life for the better, I'm healthier, thinner, more energetic and happier!

Nutritious healthy recipes, incredible support from the healthy mummy team and community, work outs designed for busy mums. Optional products for purchase, not required but are a great additive. Rewards incentive in the app

A healthy lifestyle that works!!

This program is amazing. The App has everything in one place. I have lost 34kg following healthy mummy meal plans and excersises. I love the smoothie for breakfast. I also use the supplements they taste amazing.

Loving life

Healthy mummy has been a journey I've been on and off for the past 4 years. I must say now being back on board I have found the products absolutely amazing . The Premium Chocolate smoothie is a must along with the orange control x. These have turned my life back around.

Chelsie

Chelsie

HM App & Products

HM has helped me lose over 60kgs in just 14 months & I have maintained my weight for 8 months I use the app & smoothies daily I also enjoy all the skin products leaving my skin better than ever xx

Can’t love it enough!

Can’t love the healthy mummy enough. So many great products I use daily. Plus the app and thousands of recipes make life so easy! Not to mention the amazing online community!

Tracy

TracySydney Surrounds, NSW

What an amazing program

I’m have tried to loose weight for years & have struggled, the support from HM team & members is absolutely amazing, so much food to choose from & workouts are great, recommend entirely.

MargaretK

MargaretKSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Community

I love The Healthy Mummy not just as a weight loss program but the community is so warm and helpful.
As a platinum member I get added benefits of Q&A regular sessions free postage and amazing offers.
I use The Healthy Mummy products everyday and they are amazing

Kerry

Kerry

The Healthy Mummy app is great

The Healthy Mummy app has helped me so much. I joined platinum two weeks ago and have already lost 2.1kg it is so easy and the food is amazing all the family love to eat it to. The smoothies are also great. It is the best thing I have ever done for my health!!!

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy

Love camping

Love campingasked

Can you mix smoothies with water

Mum of 4
Mum of 4

Yes you can :) plus loads of recipes here https://www.healthymummy.com/recipes/smoothies/

Glenisasked

can you please advise
1. can you purchase thr shake mixes in new zealand
2. does this programme have to be thru an app
3. do you have to comsume the snacks. are they compulsary eating
4. can i do this programme at 65 years young
5. i have a spinal disease. can the exercises be adjusted.
thanks glenis

1. https://thehealthymummy.happyfox.com/kb/article/6-do-you-ship-overseas/
2. There is a website and an app. You can use either or both.
3. You don’t have to consume anything you don’t want to or don’t like. It’s basically calorie counting so if you want more food and less snacks, yes, you can do that.
4. There is no age limit, so yes, 65 years young is fine.
5. The exercises are good for all levels of fitness but if I was you, I would just walk or cycle on an exercise bike with back problems.
Even though I’m happy to answer your questions Glenis, please think twice before joining this program. They were ok in their first couple of years of operation but now they are only interested in making money. You can even sell their products now very much like an Avon or Tupperware lady...all about the money. I have purchased 6 different smoothie flavours, looking for one that tastes ok... I haven’t found one that’s not grainy and artificial tasting. I’m just saying, do your homework. There are plenty of other programs out there that are better value for money and don’t bombard you with email everyday to purchase products.
These are other weight loss programs listed on this site...
The following sites are New Zealand based...
And this program is online and app based I believe...

All the best Glenis

Glenis

thanks so very much for the honest reply. i will definetely take all your views into consideration and look further afield

My pleasure.