2The Healthy Mummy

Good support network

Regal_Beagel
Regal_BeagelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Terrible App!

The Healthy Mummy App is woeful. When searching through the app like through the recipes, the app resets itself every time if you go out of it and then come back to it. Very frustrating
Claire S.
Claire S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Stop taking my money!

I don't use this but they keep charging me! I signed up for a trial and almost immediately caught covid which resulted in some very serious long term health issues for me requiring a special diet. I emailed this company explaining I had been in hospital and hadn't been able to cancel the trial and now had been charged $89 I couldn't afford for something I could not use. They refused to refund me and not only that, did not cancel my subscription! I have now lost $267 to this company for a service I do not use! The website doesn't allow you to remove your saved payment details! They are taking advantage of vulnerable people.
MCC
MCC2 posts

Banana Sundae premium smoothie

I just got a delivery of different smoothie flavours and they are so so good but easily the favourite is Banana Sundae premium smoothie. So happy I can't across this, I have terrible eating breakfast so having tasty and easy smoothies is a win for me. It is thick, smooth and creamy and tastes like Banana lollies without the overly sweet aftertaste. Thank you so much for this amazing product :)
Tan
TanVictoria5 posts

Healthier alternative for kids!

Healthy Kids Chocolate Shake is something my children all love and rave about how delicious is it! They would prefer to have this over other available options that have a lot of sugar added to them. So as a Mother who only wants the best for her children this is an amazing product that is nothing but great for my kids.
shelle 71
shelle 71South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Loving the kids smootheis

Kids smoothie is a game changer. My kids have been loving them since they first came out
Jacquie
Jacquie

Banana Sundae is a HIT!

Banana Sundae smoothie powder is the newest addition to my pantry. It’s a crowd favourite for young and old alike! We’ve even discovered mixing it with ice, a scoop of low fat ice cream and some milk and you have a delicious protein frappe!
Crystal-Joy M.
Crystal-Joy M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Kids Chocolate Smoothie

My 5 yr old absolutely loves the kids smoothies… they are so filling and easy to make, they taste amazing, a great healthy drink
Amy Barden
Amy Barden3 posts

Kids Chocolate Smoothie

My kids love the chocolate smoothie.

The morning breakfast battle can be made so much easier with an offer of a "milkshake" and it gives them a chance to be just like Mummy as we enjoy our smoothies together

Gemma C.
Gemma C.2 posts

Premium Banana Sundae is delicious!!!

I love the Premium Banana Sundae smoothie! It tastes just like a banana paddle pop! Except instead of being full of sugar - it’s full of vitamins, minerals and protein to keep me healthy and feeling fuller for longer! The Premium smoothies have been essential to my weight loss journey, helping me lose and maintain a 35kg weight loss!
Angie Baker
Angie BakerSydney, NSW2 posts

Healthy mummy app is the best!

Loving the healthy mummy app! It’s a fitness coach and tracker all in your back pocket! I can take it everywhere and it saves so much more money than a dietician, gym membership and a personal trainer!! Love the meals, the workouts and I’ve lost 5.2kg using the app!! 10/10 recommend it!
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer2 posts

Kids smootie

Kids chocolate smoothie
My kids love the taste and texture of the kids smoothie it's a great addition to their balanced diet.
Reggie G
Reggie G2 posts

Ethical business

Ethical business. I recently had forgotten about my ongoing subscription and when I got charged I asked if I could get it refunded even though I know it was my fault for not cancelling . There’s not many businesses that exist that are willing to refund. But I’m so grateful that they did.

Thank you I really appreciate it !

disappointed
disappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Gemma C.
Gemma C.2 posts

Grab and Go Tummy Sachets!

I absolutely love the Grab and Go Tummy Sachets! I love that I can either order them online or pick them up at my local Woolworths. These have really helped to keep me on track maintaining my 36kg weight loss because I just have to add water and shake for a high protein lunch or snack! The best part is having both chocolate and vanilla flavours in the one pack. If I am feeling like a sweet treat I can always satisfy that craving with a chocolate shake!
Lisa Porteous
Lisa PorteousWheatbelt, WA

I love The Healthy Mummy products!

I absolutely love The Heathy Mummy products! The Carb X and grab and go smoothies are my absolute favourites. I love the convenience and that the ingredients support a healthy lifestyle.

Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Hi,
I am currently trialling the healthy mummy tummy + and it is giving me gas. Is this suppose to happen when you first start and then it will stop or is this not normal?

Trisha S.
Trisha S.

Can you start selling your products in christchurch nz please would be good

Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Is it gluten free? Thanks

Features

• The Healthy Mummy’s most popular products are the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and the Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
  • The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge provides online customisable meal and exercise plans with over 5, 000 recipes, 500 workout videos, and daily motivations.
  • The online access is intended to make it easier for busy mums to access the program.
  • Healthy Mummy states that it provides 24/7 support to women undertaking its weight loss challenge. There is also a private support group for mums to support other mums.
  • The smoothies offer meal replacements that are friendly for breastfeeding women and don’t contain artificial ingredients or added sugar.
  • The smoothies range includes original smoothies, tummy smoothies and premium smoothies. The original smoothies are dairy-free and plant-based, and come in a Pregnancy smoothie. The tummy smoothies and premium smoothies are both whey-based and have probiotics in them.
  • The Healthy Mummy also sells miscellaneous health and beauty products, including products from gel eye masks, to collagen powder, to night creams.

Points of praise

The vast majority of reviewers were delighted to have found The Healthy Mummy. Many reported that the smoothies are tasty and effective for losing weight. For the results they saw, the program was seen to offer good value for money.

The app was praised as having extensive, useful daily functions and features, such as workouts and nutritional tracking.

Most of all, mums praised the support they received from both Healthy Mummy staff and the community of mums doing the program alongside them. This made a pivotal difference in many women’s journeys to achieving better health in a sustainable way.

Contact info for The Healthy Mummy