The Healthy Mummy

Listing monitored by The Healthy Mummy

Chelsie
Chelsie

Healthy Mummy Clay Mask

I absolutely love the skin mask either pink or green as they both feel amazing smell amazing but with the green I feel the actual detox from the mask my skin feels refreshed hydrated & as smooth as a baby's bottom...

Lisa Rylance
Lisa Rylance South East Queensland, QLD

You can loose weight and eat chocolate cake!!

The Healthy Mummy chocolate cake is so good! It's moist, fluffy and light. Now you can loose weight and still enjoy a piece of yummy chocolate cake guilt free!! Winning!

I can already see the difference!!!

I wanted the Collagen Powder because with my hormonal changes my nails and hair have been so brittle and dry. In only a short time I have nail growth and it feels great. The taste is great too

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Jessica Goff
Jessica GoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Vanilla Premium Smoothie is so creamy and Versatile

The Healthy Mummy Vanilla Premium Smoothie is my go to for Breakfast most mornings!! It’s perfectly delicious on it’s own shaken with milk or super tasty blended up with fruit and ice. The premium smoothies keep me full and are so quick and easy!!

Crystal-Joy M.
Crystal-Joy M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Sooo yummy

Premium vanilla smoothie is so yummy, smooth & creamy… I love this as it’s so filling on its own or you can add fruit, veg and even coffee to it, love it!!!

Amanda G.
Amanda G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tummy smoothie vanilla

This smoothie is so quick and easy to use for mums on the go the shake and go method is great just add water or your choice of milk for that quick snack on the go or add fruit for added flavour great meal replacement

Katrina
KatrinaPerth, WA

Beauty Collagen Powder is a Win Win

Not only does this taste amazing, it makes my skin feel awesome, I can already see a difference in my hair and nails and my skin is brighter. It tastes like red creamy soda, so delish!

Louise
Louise Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beauty collagen powder

Absolutely love the beauty collagen powder it tastes delicious and has a subtle berry flavour. I’ve noticed my nails and hair have started growing so much faster and my skin texture has improved. Love this product!

Miranda Parkinson
Miranda ParkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothie

I absolutely love the Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothies especially Vanilla and Salted Caramel, not only are they delicious, quick ,easy and full of the Nutrients I require for the day they also help alleviate bloating due and are gentle on my stomach which is great as a sufferer of Irritable bowel syndrome.

Premium Smoothies

Love the premium smoothies. Find they are a great alternative for me in the mornings and means I get breakfast too. So many options to mix them or my favourite thing to do is have the chocolate or espresso with ice as an ice chocolate or coffee treat. Highly recommend this product.

Taylor D.
Taylor D.Illawarra, NSW

Premium smoothies are to die for!

I absolutely love the creamy texture of the new premium range, and the convenience that I can just shake and go is AMAZING! And Oh so convenient!!!!!! And there is absolutely no sacrifice in flavour!!!! Healthy mummy has really outdone themselves with these!

Healthy mummy chocolate cake

The healthy mummy chocolate cake was a hit for me and my family. Quick and easy and tastes delicious. I love how I can still enjoy cake :) I would recommend trying it

Super Greens gives me the energy I need!

: have never found a super greens supplement that tasted so nice until I tried the Healthy Mummy Super Greens! With a subtle flavouring of cranberry, I enjoy this drink and it gives me the energy I need to be able to get through my day. Leading a super busy lifestyle, this is the perfect supplement to keep me going and energised!

Amanda
Amanda

Chocolate Cake? Yes please!

The Healthy Mummy Chocolate Cake mix is lusciously decadent, contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). It's super easy to make and big enough to share with the entire family (or not) ... Yum!

Melissa M.
Melissa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Healthy Mummy Super Greens

Healthy Mummy Super Greens are so yummy. Are a must in everyone’s diet.
It’s Yummy.
Easy to make just add to water.
And full of lots superfoods and minerals.
Yummo.
Quick boost to my energy to when I need it.

Read more reviews - page 2

C Donnelly
C Donnelly asked

What are the carb X and sugar X like? Do they work?

Robyn L.
Robyn L.asked

Do you need to be a recent mum to use your products, app and join the Facebook group. My son is now 37. Your shakes have the highest rating so far.
Cheers

Sherree B.
Sherree B.

I don’t believe so.
Try joining the Facebook group and see if you get approved

Kerry Herten
Kerry Herten

Hi Robyn!
Great question! No you dont need to be a recent mum to join up! The Healthy Mummy supports all mamas no matter what their age and how old their children are! Good luck!

Megan S.
Megan S.asked

Hi, I am wanting to try this but unsure with what path to follow. Normal, tummy or Premium.
Leaning towards the tummy or premium, although the normal has more variety of flavours.
What are the biggest differences I guess ?

Jasmine
Jasmine

I find the sweetener in the normal one quite strong, its overly sweet and bitter at the same time, i struggle to get it down. I'm going to try the platinum one, hopefully its better!

Get an answer from our members and The Healthy Mummy representatives