3.7

67% · 447192 · 29%

Return Claim MadeYes ·
2.0
Brand Manager for The Home? Claim your listing.

Kathleen
KathleenGoulburn Valley, VIC4 posts

Easy on line purchase

very easy online purchase, bit frustrating as my order timed out before I had completed it twice. I needed more time to check items as I wanted to purchase such a lot more. Ended up stopping before I wanted as didn’t want to time out again. Now not sure if I want to purchase towels as will go through the same deal I think

eric j
eric jGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Veito Blade Heater

unable to get warranty as they are not agents for the heater. unable to reach their customer service number. the heater has fallen apart and short circuited and i cant get it fixed. Show details
Jodla
JodlaAdelaide3 posts

Sheets not to size

I purchased a set of King size Sheraton not Sheridan (don’t be fooled) sheets. Whilst the bottom sheet was small for a king size it fitted our high sided queen mattress perfectly. The top sheet however measures 230 x 270 . It is so short we can’t use it even on the queen bed and if we turn it around the other way it is too short on the sides. The Home needs to be held account for not providing goods as described. We didn’t measure the sheets until after we had washed them and tried them sometime after purchase so don’t feel we can now return them. I’d been happy with this website up until now.

angry customer
angry customerBoronia

Goods returned and finally a happy result

After trying to notifying The Home with no luck and being very angry l was finally able to get through to them.

With a couple of emails back and forward the matter was fixed in a fast professional manner.

I was advised my money would be refunded, l am happy with the outcome and will start looking at there sales again.

Satisfied customer

btan
btanPerth
Teri
Terisydney

Item Not delivered

Disgraceful customer Service. Raised a query on where the items are and I have yet to receive an update if the goods are lost or will be delayed. I need to continously follow up.. Why cant customer service do their job and update me without me constantly needing to follow up. I often buy online on other websites and the customer service on all other sites are outstanding, advising if there will be any delays. This is the worst I have come across!!!

Will never buy through this website again.

Carol
CarolSydney3 posts

Item never delivered

Purchased 29/12/2018. I contacted them numerous times and all they can say is it is out for delivery! I want a damn REFUND! You're company is a JOKE! Never ever had experienced anything like this with a company in Australia at all! Goshhh even China!!! Give me my money back in FULL!

Christine P
Christine PSydney

Item never delivered

Item purchased in December and 4 weeks later still not delivered. Keep saying has been investigated and will get back to me. Apologies, over it, customer service is pathetic, just want my money back

Kas
KasTweed heads

Item never delivered

Purchased online 15/11/17, item not been delivered estimated 10/12. 3 weeks after purchase, now it has been 5 weeks!!! Unhappy

Suz
SuzDenmark

Mistakes need to be highlighed

When you haven't entered all the required information, the fields that you have neglected to fill in should be highlighted.

Otherwise, no complaints.

NicSydney, NSW2 posts

Laura
LauraHeathcote

Not holding my breath

Made two purchases on the same day, almost a month ago, wish I had read reviews for this so called company before ordering from them, sent them emails which were read with in minutes...still no reply. Don't think I will ever see my goods or a refund, complete lack of customer service. Order is for Christmas presents for several kids so thanks for your complete lack of care towards your paying customers!

I DO NOT recommend purchasing from this company.

ChrisS
ChrisS

Hello I am still awaiting a store credit for a duplicate order. Christine Schubert christine.schubert1964@gmail.com

Ref Carlo

The Home Customer Support

--> JAN 03, 2018 | 01:08PM AEDT

Case Reference# 1889602

Lisa S
Lisa S

It seems it is difficult getting through to The Home . I ordered products and was charged double the postage for 1 cushion...Despite the fact it was being added to the existing order!!!! Any help? Please respond to lisajanestevens@hotmail.com.

The Home   DM

Hi Lisa, Sorry to hear you've had this experience with us.

We'll be in contact with the email you've supplied here to resolve this for you right away.

Warm regards,

Christine C
Christine C

I have been trying to pay for my order and the code doesn't work. My sister sent me a gift card for Christmas. Any help?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for The Home? Claim your listing.