The Life Coaching Academy

Learn as much about Yourself as you do about Life Coaching

Eva

EvaPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

I chose to undertake the professional coach ICF course with the LCA as I wanted to complete a coaching course that had accreditation with the ICF. This course has changed my life and has given me the skills to be a confident coach, running my own business doing something that is life-changing for others. The support from mentors, students and admin staff have been great. There is a large focus on practical coaching which I think was invaluable in providing a safe space to learn and develop coaching skills with other LCA students. Friendships have been forged that will remain for many years to come.

Susan Dunlop

Susan DunlopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Life Coaching Academy compares to other Education & Training Services

Tina

TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ambition Realised

Successful growth with the Life Coaching Academy

Debra - Melbourne

Debra - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Course provided by Exceptional People

I write this review to thank the LCA for providing a professional, thoroughly stimulating and useful Cert IV Life Coaching course. The content was exceptional and brilliantly presented and the level of personal support was outstanding. Despite 'life' delaying my completion of the course a few times with sickness, travel, family matters etc., LCA provided a level of understanding and support found rarely in other training organisations. I met some truly amazing and interesting people throughout the course and found the entire learning experience to be stimulating and fun. I want the experience to continue and am looking forward to continuing on to the Diploma Course.

Great Coaching Program

BRIAN

BRIANSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very realistic and keeps you on your toes!

I completed the Executive Master and I found the course content, structure and teachers to be fantastic.
Would recommend the course to any seriously motivated person that wants to have real-life tools for the Life coaching profession
Being able to ring Peter and the office was great but the interactive platform available to students was fantastic.

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Excellent course

When I did the course, I had researched many coaching colleges both in Australia and abroad and decided to do the LCA course as it was comprehensive. While other colleges offered quick certifications I felt the LCA gave us time to develop as coaches and material and assignments to get us there. Peter was always available. I really enjoyed the 3 day intro weekend which was offered at the time.

I wouldn't hesitate an instant to recommend the courses offered by the LCA.

Kerry B

Kerry BSouth East Queensland, QLD

A whole new world

I found this to be an in-depth course which opens you up to a whole new world. The mentors and coaches who are on this journey with you are extremely supportive and knowledgeable in the area of Coaching. This is a hands-on course, even though it is done on-line, you are a part of many hours of real-life coaching which sets this course apart from the rest and in a league of its own. The additional reading and research you do also forms part of building a strong foundation for you to expand in any area of coaching you wish to pursue. The Coaching world is your playground by the completion of the Life Coaching Academy accreditation.

Adam M

Adam M

Great Team and service

Dear Peter,

Thank you for everything you have done to assist me with the accreditation. I'll be honest and say that I am glad that I chose LCA. Yourself, the team that supports you as well as the facilitators have made this whole experience worthwhile and I have learnt a lot. From a personal perspective, I have found your generosity, good humour and genuineness a real blessing. I can understand now why I believe that LCA is the premier life coaching program in Australia, it is a testament to yourself, your team and the culture you have built.

I don't know how or when our paths will ever cross moving forward but I can assure you that I will recommend LCA to anyone considering becoming a life coach.

Judig

JudigAU

This is Mega and needs more than 5 stars

If you are a professional, are sick of being stuck in the small game, can handle being challenged to be the best you can be then this course is a must. Take the opportunity to experience WOW at TCI - the world leading coaching academy with Meta Dynamics tm the only research based training course in the world.
My life has changed and I have accessed powers I never realised I possessed. Thank you so much to the amazing Sharon Pearson and all the crew at TCI.

Fantastic Life Coaching College!

I have enrolled @ the LCA and currently doing my CERT IV in Life Coaching! The resources are clear and in-depth, the teaching staff are totally committed to our excellence and are so inspiring! I feeling super touched at the support I've received so far! Highly Recommended!

Mark Shinners

Mark ShinnersWEST BURLEIGH

Very Grateful

Life can place some hurdles in your way at times. I am so grateful my journey lead me to 'The Life Coaching Academy'. I know the techniques and valuable information I have gained throughout this coarse has kept me in a positive and powerful state. Now I can pass this knowledge on and make a difference.

Best Course, Teaching And Learning Support

As a blind person with English my second language, this course helped me so much personally and gain career important career skills. Course content was thorough and insightful and tutors and were knowledgeable, experienced and professional. Made friends too. Very supportive to turbo charge me into new successful career and life.

Outstanding support and product

Coaching Success

Not only am I a past student of the Life Coaching Academy, I also now mentor students who are completeing courses through their organisation. There was always someone on hand to help me through my online course and the material covered has turned me into a confident, capable and successful coach and business owner. Working with The Life Coaching Academy as a Mentor is an extremely valuable asset to my business. The LCA are supportive of me and my career and are very reliable to work for. Highly recommended!

The Life Coaching Academy was awesome

Really Flexible, informative and fun

My experience was amazing the guys were accommodating, the course was simple to follow and the content was great but easy to learn. [Name removed] and [Name removed] do great job on returning e mail. It's like anything in life you get out what you put in.

Professional, supportive and inspiring.

My experience with the Life Coaching Academy has been such a warm, caring and supportive one. From the first opening weekend to the course until the final stages the LCA have been with me every step of the way and when I did take the odd break from my study they were there to send a friendly and very supportive email to really check in with my progress and how I was doing. I couldn't be happier with there overall service and willingness to help and serve. Thank you LCA
Great Support, very approachable and reliable.