4.9

98% · 872 · 2%

4.9

Simona S.
Simona S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great coaching course if you want to dive deeper

When I decided to study coaching, I was comparing few courses and chose LCA because I didn't want just some quick diploma awarded after 10 day workshop. I wanted to learn as much as possible and properly integrate the knowledge and skills. LCA coaches leading the webinars are always open to questions, the material on LCA portal is extensive and I loved that the course was self-paced so could adapt it to what was happening in my life.
Vicente d.
Vicente d.Hunter Region, NSW

Great experience overall

I started with LCA back on 2021 and the response and overall service was great. As every online course you have to find your way until you understand how it works but the community groups and support is there for you if needed. Met great people. Definitely recommend.
Renae V.
Renae V.

Claire
Claire

Best course for personal development and career change

I loved this course! The flexible learning was great for me to continue working full time, I was able to apply all of the learnings to my current leadership role and plan for my future career change. The course content was easy to understand and had a perfect balance of written/live and practice environments. The course facilitators are diverse in their styles which is fabulous for personal growth and transformation.
Faye C.
Faye C.

Mich
Mich

A great coaching course

I enjoyed the course and contact with the practical coaching being my highlights. I really liked the tutors and the other students were great. It is good that course content is reviewed regularly and feedback is taken on board. I like that students can continue to access the portals for information even after graduating.
Sheydin
Sheydin

Great course

I absolutely loved this course. The teaching staff are passionate, supportive and super helpful. Peter is always quick to respond to questions and provided outstanding support throughout the process. I highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to enter the life coaching industry.
Steve M.
Steve M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

More than I bargained for

The Life Coaching Academy provides an exceptional learning experience with engaging and supportive tutors, responsive communication from the head office, and valuable mentorship. The combination of achievable yet challenging assessments, as well as practical tasks to kickstart a coaching career, creates a well-rounded and effective learning environment. The College's commitment to providing good value for money and fostering a positive and enriching experience sets it apart as a top choice for aspiring life coaches. The learning is self paced and does require a commitment of time and energy.
Sam R
Sam RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Sharon
SharonCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Practical and Rewarding

The Certificate IV in Life Coaching with the LCA was one of the more personally rewarding courses I have undertaken. The course content was thorough, the customer service excellent, and the teaching staff are very obviously passionate about what they do.

The workload for the course was quite heavy which required a decent amount of planning and preparation but the flexible learning apporach helped with this. The fact that this course contributes towards ICF accreditation was a deciding factor for me to go ahead and I most definitely don't have any regrets in this regard. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to make a career as a life coach.

Lulu Goodwin
Lulu GoodwinSydney, NSW11 posts

Michelle S
Michelle SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great learning experience

I have just completed the Certificate IV in Life Coaching and NLP. I found the flexible approach to the learning was fabulous along with highly skilled engaging dedicated teachers. I found the opportunity to practice coaching with others in the live sessions was really valuable. There was quite a lot of content to get through but the flexible approach enabled me to develop my own pace and timeline for completion whilst navigating full time work and family.
Richard Souza
Richard SouzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Excellent Educational Organisation

My experience with The Life Coaching Academy has been wonderful. They were very supportive throughout my learning journey, the whole team is really caring and genuinely want to see the students succeed. I felt fully equipped to coach with excellence after completing my course.
Elskar