The Life Coaching Academy

The Life Coaching Academy

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Life Coaching Academy

4.9
  • Learning Material

Fantastic course

Great course, and value for money. I got a lot out of this course, I feel the content that was taught was interesting and engaging. The practical side was invaluable as it gives you a chance to practice what you had learnt in a supportive environment. The mentors were amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed my Coaching experience with the LCA.

Kyle H
Kyle HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

COMPREHENSIVE COURSE WORK

Overall the course I studied was excellent and very comprehensive. It was both good in breadth and depth of knowledge. The facilitation of on-line workshops was generally of a high standard.

Supportive staff

Great value in the course, I learned what coaching is and what coaching is not.
The teachers were very supportive, I felt well looked after and they were there when I needed.

Fantastic learning experience!

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Life Coaching Academy compares to other Education & Training Services

Rany Moran
Rany MoranSydney, NSW

Great and insightful learning experience.

I had a great time doing this course and everyone involved in the LCA has been helpful knowledgeable, responsive and has made my learning journey great experience. The course contents are comprehensive, highly structured and detailed. I look forward to doing more courses with you guys in the future. Thank you for all the assistance and feedback, it has been very gratifying and certainly helping me to produce high standards of work consistently.

• Teaching Staff

Great academy, extensive knowledge and mentors

Great course, self paced, incredible mentors / teachers. Good materials but at time confusing layouts. Support was great but keep in mind, they seem understaffed to manage the high demand workload, so be patient on waiting for results. Thanks LCA!

• Learning Material

Well worth the time

I thought the course was very well laid out. Had a bit of trouble at the beginning figuring out how to get the assignments in. I am in Canada and it took over a month to get there. We figured it out quickly after that though. The time difference was challenging for the in person webinars but it was so worth it. I am very confident that this filled in the areas that the first course I took was lacking.

Jodi
JodiPerth, WA

Exceptional quality training

LCA is an Academy that I would definitely return to for follow up training. The course is detailed (yes you will be challenged :) It promotes individual growth as well as quality learning outcomes. The trainers and mentors are easy to engage with and want you to succeed, they really know their stuff. Highly recommend.

Really great, in-depth course

Divan
DivanPerth, WA

A professional and a well informational course

The theory learning content was excellent and the constant practicals were very helpful, by giving me the real life coaching experiences that improved my skill as a coach. It h

• Incentivised Review No

The best program for a successful coaching business

The programs are extremely useful with both theoretical and practical portions that are essential for understanding coaching and building confidence. In addition, the business requirements allow you to set up everything you need to ensure you have a profitable, ethical, and legally sound business. If you are serious about coaching and want to know the ins and outs to being the best coach you can be, you can't go past the LCA.

Life changing

I began my life coaching journey as a way to change my career but have found the knowledge I have gained has changed my life. The LCA have been incredibly supportive, the mentors are so knowledgeable and the community were all friendly and encouraging. It was challenging in parts but the end results were worth the effort. Overall a wonderful experience.

Nauzad
NauzadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A brilliant course structure and a progressive & life-changing learning experience.

Cheemeng THAM
Cheemeng THAMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent course.

Georgena S.
Georgena S.Victoria

I really enjoyed my Life Coaching Course

Peter was very responsive and approachable. My Mentor Kim was fabulous and the Academy made my experience very enjoyable and enriching. I would not hesitate to enroll with The Life Coaching Academy again.