The Motley Fool

The Motley Fool

See the Best Financial Planning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

ONLY FOR FOOLS

The site promised to give me best dividend stocks and recommendations.
Never got any and after 2 weeks I cancelled the subscription for a full refund as advertised.
Never got a reply.
Now 4 month into it I still got nothing from them. They know how to pray and new investors and sell them useless informations. In all newsletters they ask for more subscriptions to promise a bit more of useless stuff.

Ham man

Ham manGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless reviews on companies they have no idea about

Bagged paradigm pharma questioned if the shares are worth it and if there product worked.Heaps of footballers had the treatment and bought shares my wife had the treatment couldn't walk 100 metres before and 18 months later walks the dog 3 times a week plays golf every weekend and is pain free.The best treatment for anything she has ever had maybe Motley Fool should do there research before advising people on dos and don'ts of products they have obviously done little or no research on.Take it from me someone who knows the product this is going to be huge pain free and no side effects just hurry up and bring it on for those suffering.

MikeDsilva

MikeDsilvaAU

Extreme Opportunities.. Oh Dear

Motley Fool is the only thing that works for me

In my opinion, the Motley Fool gets five Stars. I've tried other subscriptions and ended up getting spammed right out the wazoo with other bloodsucker trying to pry more money out of my pocket. I totally beleive the guy that claims he is up 160% in 2 years because I'm up close to 30% in 6 months. I paid 99us for Stock Advisore and would pay more. As soon as I listen to other stock picks I lose money

Caraco

CaracoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Problems with Motley Fool Happy Investor

I am up 164% In 2 years using their recommendations . I think it is important not to put large amounts into a single stock. Instead I put $2000 or $3000 into a stock. That way there are no big losses. Lots of diversified stocks. Some go up and some go down mostly with my stocks not too many downs. If you buy one or two stocks you could be in for disappointment if they are the ones that go down. You need patience for investing in stocks there is no get rich quick scheme except for a lucky few. Hope this information is of value to someone

Flav

FlavBellbowrie

Rubbish

I paid the 99$ (US) or so to sign up for a stock advisor thing, I had a very few e-mail about what I actually paid for.
But in return I get flooded with offer I don't even care about.... if I option out I wonder if I loose my stock advisor e mail that I actually paid for... so I don't
I don't even which e-mail is part of my subscription that I paid for.
All they want is selling you membership on top on another and another one....
Total waste of money!

Stay away and do some research, this what I do know.

Corrupt

Corrupt company. Trying to slug me $199 for something I never signed up to.
Prior to that I did pay a one year membership for about $90. Their stock tips were terrible. Disgusted by their corruption and incompetence. Total rip off. DO NOT go near them.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

A waste of time

I joined up hoping it was as good as promised but very disappointed and will not renew. Every day a new email with a teaser, with request to upgrade. It is clear the cheap "one year buy in" is to catch you for an upgrade later on. I receive far too many teasers and regard this site as unprofessional and focused solely on improving its own income. Marcus Today and Lincoln are far more professional.

Paul K

Paul KSydney, NSW

I’m a fool

I took out a subscription 1 year ago.I have bought shares on their recommendations and lost over 50% of my life savings.A very corrupt company with very little morals. You certainly made a fool out of me

Don’t waste your time

One of the worst companies buyer beware.i really don’t know what there are doing.Some of the worst data and technical information. please be prepared for massive losses.So so terrible this is a scam.

Investing is hard, even with advice

shumba

shumbaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip Off

This company has to rate as one of the biggest rip offs. They don't do what they say they will do and their advice is very suspect. I believe any investment with them is a waste of time and money

Avoid Avoid Avoid

I had subscribed to TMF a few months ago and closely watched the recommendations they provided. All stocks had large losses immediately after the recommendations. Constant spam emails to try and get more money from you with different memberships. Very little advice with even less value.

Angela

AngelaPeel, WA

Bad Company. Don't deal with them

I joined Motley Fool Share Advisor last week, and despite repeated attempted to log in, they just won't accept my email address despite sending me at least two to three emails daily trying to flog other products. They have not returned any of my emails either. I can see from reviews that others have had the same problem. Don't fall for their palava. They are a scam company. I am going to contact my Bank and stop any further payments in the future to them.

Disapointing

I took 3 of its recommendation and they all turned out losses. The thing is that they managed to delete all big losers in score card, only keep gainers and small losers.

daintree98

daintree98

Stock Gumshoe exposing the frauds

Check out stockgumshoe.com and the author Travis Johnson really drills down to expose the reality of these 'stock pickers'. Most of them are scammers who recommend buying stocks so they can 'short' and make a windfall at the expense of the mug fools. They never mention how many shares they own or their friends own in their 'stock pick' and if they are buyers or sellers.Basically they make money two ways, selling subscriptions and 'pumping and dumping' stock picks. Don't be caught with your pants down when the tide goes out.

Avoid recommendation

Took my money, no membership activation, no response

Four days ago I warily paid for a 2 year membership and the money was deducted from my credit card. I was relieved to receive an email welcoming me to The Motley Fool group. HOWEVER, despite trying to log in for FOUR days, I receive a default saying that it doesn't recognise my email address. I being emailing them for four days requesting assistance but NO RESPONSE. I am now wondering to call my bank advising them that I have been scammed???

guydebyl

guydebylPerth, WA

I love reading the recommendations.

I have made sold profits by following up on the recommendations and making a final decision myself. One must understand that not all recommendations will turn out profitable. Investors need to regularly monitor what they have decided on. I allow up to a 30% setback and concentrate on the recommendations that have had prolonged periods of upward movement. eg. CSL, ALU, ALL, A2M, MGX, ...etc.. all recommended by Motley's. I concentrate on several of their advisors. Funnily enough, I'm not a subscriber. Motley's are very generous in providing free information. Very happy.

Provides some of the worst share advice you can find

To get a feel for how bad this service is, all you have to do is look at the Motley fool's ASX share recommendations over the last 5 years and compare them to ASX market. They have a terrible track record. Worst subscription I ever purchased.