4.3

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)
Prateek G.

Prateek G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Onitsuka Tiger golden cross limited edition via The Next Pair

I have had my eyes on this OT mexico 66 forever. Next pair had it available the moment it arrived in Aus. Prices are very competitive, customer service was great, tracking was perfect. Well the first time i tracked, the shoe was at my doorstep that day 48 hours turnaround....phonome !!
Website with good user interface and easy purchase options and fields.
And of course genuine product. Till the next one.
Thanks Next pair....

Hi Prateek,
Super appreciative of the review you've left for us, and as always we're so glad that you've had such a positive experience from beginning to end. We love the Mexico 66's, but this one is definitely a winner.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Smooth transaction

Was after a pair of New Balance shoes in my size which seems to be difficult to find at times. But The Next Pair had some. The site is easy to navigate, good description of shoes. Delivery took longer than I had hoped, but this was not their issue but Aus Post.
So a happy shopper here.

Mr C.LabateSydney, NSW

Cannot do better for sincere customer service.

Rob P.

Rob P.Sydney, NSW

Incredible customer service!

I never write reviews but wanted to do so after the amazing customer service from Alex at The Next Pair. I recently bought two pairs of Onitsuka Tiger - Mexico 66's, with one pair having a small, almost unnoticeable, imperfection (a manufacturing or transit fault, nothing to do with The Next Pair). When I contacted the support team / Alex, I was offered a full refund or replacement with free return, or a generous partial refund if I could live with the imperfection. I took the partial refund and will be returning to The Next Pair for my next pair. Thank you Alex for your professional and friendly manner, you are an asset for The Next Pair!

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks for such a positive review Rob. We definitely appreciate your understanding, and glad there was an option that worked out. Enjoy the shoes and thanks again for the support and kind words, it'll go a long way!

Dann

Dann

Worst shoe store ever! FAKE BRAND

Bought a pair of Merrell shoes that broke after a few uses, went from a straight forward exchange to accusing me of misuse. I contacted the manufacturer Merrell who said that they have no affiliation with Next Pair and they don't know where they source their products, Fake Brands.
Do not trust them shop somewhere else

Great products . Fast postage

I was very satisfied buying from The Next Pair. Not only did customer service correct the mistakes I made when ordering but the shoes arrived with in 2 days.
couldn’t ask for better than that.

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks Andrew for the feedback and review. Glad we got everything right for you and the shoes worked out well!

marty

martyAdelaide

Fakes! Alternatively, bad factory seconds

I have bought the same work/sport shoes for 10 years. Black Reebok Princess I get roughly 3 years out of them, no more no less.
I decided to purchase a pair of Black Reebok Princess from "The Next Pair"
To my surprise, 2 weeks in the soles are coming apart! It is now 7 months in and I have had to re glue the soles twice and they are falling apart, my best guess is they are fakes! Alternatively, bad factory seconds.

Rhyno

RhynoSydney

Excellent service 10/10

Best customer service i have ever experienced seriously. Highly recommend. Nothing was to much trouble for the team at The Next Pair.
Thank you so much Ryan & Alex for your exceptional good customer service and friendliness. Walked away a very happy customer.
Ryan Sinclair

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Ryan, it was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. Much appreciated on the positive feedback and also the 5 Star review you've left for us.

ZelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsecured checkout

Your checkout is not secure. Someone has frauds my credit card to the amount of 4,500 buying in Gucci Sydney. The only new place I have shopped new is on your website recently.

Secure your check.

Fayaz

FayazSydney, NSW

Perfect

Perfect packaging. Unused product. Detailed returns instructions. and FAST delivery. Ordered on Sunday evening, and got them on Tuesday morning.

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Hi Fayaz, so good to hear that you had enjoyed the overall shopping experience, more importantly is that you like the shoes you've ordered. Have a great weekend!

Shopista

Shopista

Perfect online ordering experience

KMM

KMMSydney

So impressed!!

I ordered a pair of shoes yesterday and in less than 24 hrs they have already been delivered. The price was also excellent

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks for the feedback and such a positive review. Really amazing news to hear that you had enjoyed the shopping experience.

hogey

hogey

One good experience then a bad one involving a return.

Fast delivery.

Ordered the shoes on Tuesday afternoon. Had them delivered by lunch on Thursday to regional Western Australia. Amazing speed for something to be delivered to us from the east coast.

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks for the feedback and review Braden! Great to hear the delivery was quick and in time for the weekend. Hope the shoes treat you well!

Absolutely fantastic!

I just found out about this company thru ebay and tried their website instead. I’ve been looking for this shoes for a while and nextpair is the only one who has them. My shoes are perfect! They were the right size. What I love the most is their super fast delivery. I ordered thursday and it was delivered Monday. I highly recommend this online store.

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Alou - thanks a million for leaving us such great feedback. It's very much appreciated by the entire team. Glad the shopping experience and delivery have all gone smoothly for you.

Raymond L.Lower Plenty

Underrated website with great shoe deals!

Got this on a very good deal which is the cheapest I can find instore and online. Purchasing was hassle free, order came after 4 days(ordered it on a thursday night). Got the right shoe size and the shoes were in good quality. Will definitely purchase again.

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

We really appreciate the amazing review you've left for us. Really good to hear the feedback, and a review like this lets us know we're on the right track, but we'll keep striving to get better. Thanks again.

Great company
Fast delivery
Awesome customer service
Amazing products
Defiently order through then u won't be disappointed
Such a great range of kids an babies clothes an footwear which is hard to come by

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Appreciate the review Skye. Enjoy the shoes!

Sarah

Sarah

Brilliant!!!

What great service and product. Fast shipping and gift !! Passing on to my friends . Will be buying again. Certainly wasn't expecting it to be so fast . Must have

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks Sarah you're definitely one of the lucky ones. It's amazing news since Auspost had delivery delays Australia wide for much of December. Happy New Year and enjoy the shoes..

Andy

AndySydney

Solid! Great shoes.

These guys are good, saved a bundle shopping here, and having to make a direct comparison versus shopping at the Foot Locker in the CBD. It's a no brainer, who wants to deal with some of these arrogant and rude people in the store, didn't know it was going to be so tough to try on some shoes. I will 100% shop online now if i can get the style i want. You guys need to stock up on some more sizes though

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks Andy, glad the online shoe shopping experience treated you well. It's definitely the new norm, but can still improve a lot more overall.

Awesome Service

I was very impressed with the service and product I order in next pair. The shoe was delivered within 24 hours since the order was submitted.

Only other feedback I would like to give is, you could include few more stylish shoes and sandal with the noted bands with same service.

TNP - SupportThe Next Pair

Thanks for the review and feedback. We are trying to expand across more models and brands, but it's a work in progress.