The Next Pair

The Next Pair

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst shoe store ever! FAKE BRAND

Bought a pair of Merrell shoes that broke after a few uses, went from a straight forward exchange to accusing me of misuse. I contacted the manufacturer Merrell who said that they have no affiliation with Next Pair and they don't know where they source their products, Fake Brands.
Do not trust them shop somewhere else

Great products . Fast postage

I was very satisfied buying from The Next Pair. Not only did customer service correct the mistakes I made when ordering but the shoes arrived with in 2 days.
couldn’t ask for better than that.

Thanks Andrew for the feedback and review. Glad we got everything right for you and the shoes worked out well!

Fakes! Alternatively, bad factory seconds

I have bought the same work/sport shoes for 10 years. Black Reebok Princess I get roughly 3 years out of them, no more no less.
I decided to purchase a pair of Black Reebok Princess from "The Next Pair"
To my surprise, 2 weeks in the soles are coming apart! It is now 7 months in and I have had to re glue the soles twice and they are falling apart, my best guess is they are fakes! Alternatively, bad factory seconds.

Hi Marty, Thanks for leaving feedback. I can assure you that we don't sell "fakes", everything that we sell is genuine and sourced from authorized distribution. Not all shoes are made perfect unfortunately, and if you didn't know most shoes are still hand glued and/or stitched, so defects can still happen, just like anything else you purchase. I'm sorry that you did receive a defective pair, but this could have been easily rectified had you contacted us initially.

Excellent service 10/10

Best customer service i have ever experienced seriously. Highly recommend. Nothing was to much trouble for the team at The Next Pair.
Thank you so much Ryan & Alex for your exceptional good customer service and friendliness. Walked away a very happy customer.
Ryan Sinclair

Ryan, it was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. Much appreciated on the positive feedback and also the 5 Star review you've left for us.

Unsecured checkout

Your checkout is not secure. Someone has frauds my credit card to the amount of 4,500 buying in Gucci Sydney. The only new place I have shopped new is on your website recently.

Secure your check.

Hi Zel, Firstly, we're really sorry to hear about the problem you've had. I can assure you our checkout is secure. We place the highest importance on security and confidentiality of all transaction details. All logged transactions are encrypted. The merchant also doesn't get to see any of your details when you do checkout. I understand that this is not a great scenario, but blaming us for the fraudulent transaction, or leaking this information is not really fair, when there are so may other possibilities the fraudster could have gotten a hold of your card details. I am sorry this has happened to you though. You will be able to see all the secure checkout details if you run a check on our site. We pair advanced security features with the highest level of certificate validation. We also use highest authentication with browser-visible security.Ok, thanks for the feedback. I didn’t see the lock on the checkout when putting in details. If it’s secure, then all good, forget my complaint. Thanks for the response. Zel

Perfect

Perfect packaging. Unused product. Detailed returns instructions. and FAST delivery. Ordered on Sunday evening, and got them on Tuesday morning.

Hi Fayaz, so good to hear that you had enjoyed the overall shopping experience, more importantly is that you like the shoes you've ordered. Have a great weekend!

Perfect online ordering experience

I ordered a pair of ASICS running shoes on line after a failed attempt to order them directly through ASICS. The shoes are discontinued and I was keen to replicate a pair I bought years ago because others had been nowhere near as good. So I was delighted to find some in stock with this fallback supplier in the correct size.

The online ordering process (unlike the experience with ASICS own web store) went flawlessly. The shoes arrived by free shipping within three days.

Style, size and colour specs were obviously matched by availability of stock (again unlike with the ASICS direct site), as the received item was exactly as ordered. The product, despite a different country of manufacture, was consistent with the now very ancient pair I wished to replace.

The Next Pair's communications were perfect, advising me of each stage of the process (order confirmation, packing and despatch, tracking number, delivery advice) and I was very pleased all round.

I would definitely shop online with this supplier again.

Thanks for taking your time to write this great review. We always try to improve and at least match what the vendors like Asics are offering in terms of shopping experience, and i'm glad we had exceeded your expectations this time around. Thanks for giving us a shot and shopping with us, we appreciate the support!

So impressed!!

I ordered a pair of shoes yesterday and in less than 24 hrs they have already been delivered. The price was also excellent

Thanks for the feedback and such a positive review. Really amazing news to hear that you had enjoyed the shopping experience.

One good experience then a bad one involving a return.

I am a wide fit and typically order off Amazon. The Next Pair (TNP) appeared in a google search one day and I found they had a pretty good selection of 2E shoes at reasonable prices. I ordered a pair of Merrells and they arrived very quickly and have been good. Nice. I then ordered a pair of retro New Balance 2E for $75 and they also arrived quickly, in about 48 hours. They were much too narrow, especially compared to several pairs of normal "new" New Balance shoes I have. I emailed TNP and [name removed] there explained that those retro ones are narrower and to return them. I paid $21 for registered post (at his suggestion) plus I had used Afterpay and it turns out that they charged 10% or $7.50 for their trouble. I requested that these changes be refunded and [name removed] refused. I have referred TNP to Fair Trading in QLD for two reasons: 1. $28 to return $75 shoes is not reasonable. 2. They knew these shoes were narrower and should have made this information clear before purchase, as other retailers like Amazon do.
I tried TNP because I wanted to give a local seller a chance and they are very quick but their service was poor when something went wrong. Amazon is a huge company and I've used them a lot. I've had two issues over the years and both times they impressed me with how they fixed them. I said this to [name removed] at TNP as well: your only chance to survive is to give similarly good service. I like TNP's basic site and process but businesses succeed or fail on how they deal with problems.

Thanks for the detailed feedback and elaborating on the issue. Our returns policy is clearly stated on the site that return shipping fees is covered by the customer. Unfortunately not all shoes are made the same, whether it be brand or model, so unfortunately your foot was wider than a 2E retro New Balance shoe. The representative you spoke to mentioned the standard width do run narrower, but this may not be the case for the 2E width. Additionally, what Afterpay charges you is an issue you need to follow up with them. At the end of the day we stand by our service and our product. Apologies you weren't happy with your shopping experience, but everything is stated in our returns policy about incorrect sizes being purchased.

Fast delivery.

Ordered the shoes on Tuesday afternoon. Had them delivered by lunch on Thursday to regional Western Australia. Amazing speed for something to be delivered to us from the east coast.

Thanks for the feedback and review Braden! Great to hear the delivery was quick and in time for the weekend. Hope the shoes treat you well!

Absolutely fantastic!

I just found out about this company thru ebay and tried their website instead. I’ve been looking for this shoes for a while and nextpair is the only one who has them. My shoes are perfect! They were the right size. What I love the most is their super fast delivery. I ordered thursday and it was delivered Monday. I highly recommend this online store.

Alou - thanks a million for leaving us such great feedback. It's very much appreciated by the entire team. Glad the shopping experience and delivery have all gone smoothly for you.

Underrated website with great shoe deals!

Got this on a very good deal which is the cheapest I can find instore and online. Purchasing was hassle free, order came after 4 days(ordered it on a thursday night). Got the right shoe size and the shoes were in good quality. Will definitely purchase again.

We really appreciate the amazing review you've left for us. Really good to hear the feedback, and a review like this lets us know we're on the right track, but we'll keep striving to get better. Thanks again.

Great company
Fast delivery
Awesome customer service
Amazing products
Defiently order through then u won't be disappointed
Such a great range of kids an babies clothes an footwear which is hard to come by

Appreciate the review Skye. Enjoy the shoes!

Brilliant!!!

What great service and product. Fast shipping and gift !! Passing on to my friends . Will be buying again. Certainly wasn't expecting it to be so fast . Must have

Thanks Sarah you're definitely one of the lucky ones. It's amazing news since Auspost had delivery delays Australia wide for much of December. Happy New Year and enjoy the shoes..

Solid! Great shoes.

These guys are good, saved a bundle shopping here, and having to make a direct comparison versus shopping at the Foot Locker in the CBD. It's a no brainer, who wants to deal with some of these arrogant and rude people in the store, didn't know it was going to be so tough to try on some shoes. I will 100% shop online now if i can get the style i want. You guys need to stock up on some more sizes though

Thanks Andy, glad the online shoe shopping experience treated you well. It's definitely the new norm, but can still improve a lot more overall.

Awesome Service

I was very impressed with the service and product I order in next pair. The shoe was delivered within 24 hours since the order was submitted.

Only other feedback I would like to give is, you could include few more stylish shoes and sandal with the noted bands with same service.

Thanks for the review and feedback. We are trying to expand across more models and brands, but it's a work in progress.

Great customer service!

I was bit hesitant to buy shoes online. It was my first time. I definitely recommend "TheNextPair" for their amazing customer service. I am going to buy more shoes online with them.

Couldn't agree more, online shoe shopping can be a bit daunting, but so happy we're given an opportunity to change that opinion or at the very least can offer you a satisfying shopping experience.

I ordered the wrong size and the customer service was 5 Star in helping me get the right size sorted promptly in a very professional and friendly manner. I would thoroughly recommend using this store and wouldn’t hesitate to order through them in the future.

Thanks for the review and feedback. So glad to hear we worked out any sizing issues and more importantly provided you a good shopping experience.

Excellent customer service

I had an issue with an order and Alex the customer service rep was very attentive and eager to remedy everything. The shoes are great too. Thank you so much.

Thanks Kate for giving us the opportunity to resolve the issue for you. We're glad everything worked out in the end. Enjoy the shoes, and thanks for the review!

Reliable and soooo quick!

Really surprised how quick these shoes came. Ordered at 3pm and received them 8am the next day. Credit to The Next Pair team, they seem pretty efficient. Gave them a shot and wasn't disappointed at all. Some feedback though...lacking some sizes for a couple of the models i liked, but seems like that was the case with all the other stores i browsed. Other than that it was A+ and would recommend.