The Perth Mortgage Specialist

The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Great friendly service

Michael was fantastic and guided us through the loan process as first home buyers. Promptly responded to all our questions & explained everything clearly! Gave us good options to review and clear assessment of suitable products. Great friendly service!

Loan TypeSplit

Great service! Would recommend!

Michael helped us from the very beginning stages and was there to answer any questions we had throughout the whole process. It made the experience very easy and got us the perfect home loan for our requirements. We are very happy with Michael’s services and will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Anaïs & Josh

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Fantastic very happy

Michael was very professional and was always available anytime we needed help during the process. I find this all a bit overwhelming and Michael made it so easy I can not fault the entire process. Will definitely only use Michael again when needed. Rach & Ryan

Loan used forRefinancing

Michael was great

We accessed Michaels services as a last resort as we had been knocked back by one of the major banks.
From the beginning we were kept informed of the process of our application and Michael worked out what we could afford.
Michael did all the ground work and got us the perfect home loan which suits our requirements.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
jvernall

jvernall

Absolute cracking service!

Michael could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive during the process. Our loan application and settlement was seamless and his recommendation of a conveyancer was spot on. He even went above and beyond the call of duty and witnessed our documents in the park of the Perth Children's Hospital. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs a broker!

Superb service

Could not fault Michael's professionalism, service and friendly approachability. From the get-go, Michael made himself available to answer any query we had, and provided a comprehensive array of details and different loan products for our analysis and selection, so that we got the best possible deal.
Michael made the whole process as smooth and efficient as possible.
We are greatly indebted to Michael for his valuable assistance in purchasing our property, and highly recommend him to all.

Outstanding Service and Support

Michael was extremely knowledgable about the range of products and supported us through the process from start to finish. Without Michaels advice we would most certainly have picked another product which over a five year term would have cost us over 2.5k more than the one that was more suitable for us. Michael simply presents the information clearly and allows you to make a more informed decision. Thank you for your contact and advice throughout the process.

Mikey

Mikey

Fantastic service!

We were in touch with Michael Harris for over a year, from first introduction/assessment over coffee to the card and gift that came through the letter box a few days after settlement Michael has been amazing. He was patient and kept in contact even when we decided to put off purchase to save extra for the deposit. He worked hard to get us the best deal possible to finance our first home! Would definitely recommend his services to anyone!!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Fully recommend; excellent service.

Michael is a very professional, knowledgeable and friendly broker. His communication was great, he kept us in the loop through the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble, and he was quick at getting back to us with answers to our many questions! He managed to get us a really good deal with our mortgage rates too! Would highly recommend Michael, and would not hesitate to use his excellent services again in the future!

Tom B.

Tom B.Perth, WA

Excellent Broker

Michael was professional, helpful and really easy to work with. He helped me find a loan package that suited all my needs and managed the bank making it completely stress free for me to get a mortgage.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Felicia

FeliciaPerth, WA

Expectations well exceeded. Amazing communication and support.

Michael was recommended to me as my mortgage broker. This was my first mortgage and loan so I had many questions. He was patient and his knowledge in the field was amazing. He provided the best support possible and made the whole experience stress free. I was comfortable to phone him, email him and text him at any hour and I knew he would respond. As this was my first time doing anything like this, it was amazing having him by my side through the whole journey. I would recommend him to everyone and without a doubt use him again in the future.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Wen

WenPerth, WA

Wonderful, professional service.

Michael's expertise and guidance was brilliant! Without him we would have been floundering as it had been a few decades since we last went through a home loan process. Nothing was too hard or too much trouble for him and he always kept us updated and on track during the whole process. Plus he's an all-round nice fellow! I have no problems in using Michael's service again in the future or recommending him. Thank you Michael for keeping us sane!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home

Reliable and knows what he's doing

Michael went above and beyond, he explained things very well when I was looking into getting a loan and took a lot of time to assess my situation. When I finally found what I wanted to buy he worked hard to get me the best deal and kept me informed every step of the way. He was always quick to get back to me if I had questions and made sure everything was in order once my property had settled. I was buying by myself so it was great to have someone who I felt like was on my side. In a few years when It's time to look at refinancing, I will definitely go through Michael.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
User12345

User12345Perth, WA

Clear, professional, honest and transparent

Michael is very helpful and clearly a cut above other mortgage brokers. Navigating brokers can be an anxious experience but rest assured that you will know from the first meeting that you have made the right choice.

Loan used forRefinancing

Ian

Ian

Very Professional

Michael was very attentive throughout the process, he really took the leg-work out of getting finance for our place. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone looking for finance. Thanks!

Callum L

Callum LPerth, WA

Brilliant. Can't recommend enough.

My wife and I were/are first time buyers and weren't sure on the process. Mike made the whole process so much easier than it could have been. Lovely bloke, transparent, quick to reply to queries (and we fired all and every question at him!) Can't recommend enough.

Outstanding customer service

I would highly recommend Michael. I made contact with him online to request for some advice/ guidance in regards to my finances. Michael was very quick, professional and very thorough. I was amazed with all the information he provided us in such a short timeframe. He was honest and upfront and responded to all my questions in a timely manner

LW and JT

LW and JTPerth, WA

Highly recommend this broker

For first home buyers we found the process easier to deal with thanks to Michael's help. He communicated regularly and answered all my questions straight away. We found him thorough with our application which made life easy when submitting to the bank. He let us know what was required every step of the way which was awesome as we were based in a remote region in WA while undertaking the house purchase. Highly recommend Michael without hesitation.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

First home buying made easy

Not knowing anything to do with buying a home, Michael layered everything in easy step by step format that has me in my very own place.
Great communication glad i went with him.

Marcus