Nicole A.

Nicole A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Was better then I expected!

My first time buying from them and had used a discount voucher, the design software was pretty easy to work out, they replied back to any questions I had regarding the Calendars and the delivery was faster then I expected. Overall I would buy from them again!

Worse Company to deal with

Purchase a special from Groupon and have been trying to work out their website to do Xmas ornaments it has taken me a week and l have gotten no where
Tryed to get a refund cause l have had enough and l am getting the run around badly
Please don’t buy from this company

Store LocationGrounpon

I have emailed your company at least 6 times
At the end all l wanted was my money back which was only $9.95 and that was even to hard
Not interested as this could of been fixed a week and a half ago
Just NOT happy at all

Mark

Mark

Most painful experience of my life!!!

Bought a discount voucher and once started instantly remembered from a previous experience that I promised myself I’d never put myself through this again. Literally contracted AIDS from trying to sort this rubbish program out. Continually times out whilst trying to load pages and have to manually restart computer. Never ever again - kill me now!

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible. Very poor quality, very slow delivery

I have purchased 50 customized mugs for an event. They have been advertised as 2-7 days turn around time. I placed the order on the 31.01.2019 and was assuming by latest the 10.02.2019 i would have the items. Big mistake, the order showed up on the 19.02.2019.

Out of the 50 mugs, about 30 had misprints mainly on the edges of the images. The images were blurry and of very poor quality. I am ordering and buying photo mugs regularly and so far have used Snapfish, Vistaprint, Kmart, Harvey Norman, and a few others but the photobookclub ones are of by far lowest quality and i would definitely not buy again from there, no matter how cheap they are it's still to expensive for this kind of quality.

Meridy

MeridyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Not great sevice if something goes wrong

I have used this company many times before with no problem, but this time had a bad error come up on page 70 of a 100 book wouldnt let me do anything, contacted them the guy i talked to wasnt really interested in helping me, just wanted me to log him into my computer (who would let an unknown onto their computer, you dont actually know what he is looking at) and he kept putting me on hold, then got angry with me cause i wouldnt tell him my password, so you can understand why i have gone to another company

Karolina

KarolinaSydney

This company and their products are worth everything !

This is not the first time I have been using their services. I already have a few photo books, canvas and a calendar. The programme is very user friendly I can watch when my delivery is coming and the packaging is great- never had anything broken or scratched. The colours are great and generally speaking I am very glad I found them on the internet and started using their services. Thank you again for making my memories last forever:-) having photos on your USB drive should always be only a back up:-)

Hi Karolina,
Thank you so much for this great review!

I have been a customer for a number of years with no problems then I did a book, 3 copies as 2 were gifts, when they arrived most pics were too dark so i contacted them, I had a great response they offered to reissue my voucher so I could re do the books & told me to make sure I did auto correct & to alter the brightness & contrast on any darker pictures. i needed to do this as the pictures were from 4-5 different devices. I was a lot happier with the result of doing this although it does take time to do to every photo but the result is worth the effort.

Hi Murray,
Thank you so much for your great review!

Dark print photobooks

I have been using The Photobook Club for a few years now. Prices are always good. Found the printing on photobooks is not as good as before. It is a bit too dark. Always have high res files. Calendars are ok. Hope they can fix their printing on photobooks.

Ruby List

Ruby ListMelbourne

It’s ok, not great

Customer service is slow and all promises on site such as delivery time is embelished. Have placed order and am looking forward to the products ordered.

Production time is a joke. Customer service is even worse

I purchased two items with a 2-7 business day production time frame. 24 days later and my items are still showing as in production. I have tried calling countless times and no one ever answers, I have sent emails too however no one has replied. An utter waste of money as my items will not arrive in time despite my allowing more than enough when ordering.

Long time customer, never again

Long time customer, almost 8 years now. I have never had to contact them about my orders. Don’t believe their 7 day processing time and don’t bother with express post. They will not fulfil their promises. Put my items on hold because they thought there was an issue, which there wasn’t and they didn’t even bother to contact me to fix this proposed issue.
When telling them about the issues, the customer service are robots and don’t help you.
Long time customer no more.
Never been so disappointed with a company after ordering from them for so long.

Great

I’ve been with photobook club for years now, they are very helpful. I love their products and find them very reasonably priced. When I’ve made mistakes with the ordering, they’re always helpful. I have ordered 40-50 books for myself and as gifts, I’ve lost count.

Sophie

SophieLos Angeles

the worst

Caroline

CarolineSydney

Usually great, production issues at the moment

I love the books I've had so far, but there's something going on at the moment. The website is claiming 2-7 business days for production, but I'm on 20 business days and counting on my last photo book order (it was claiming 2-7 days when I placed the order, too). I've been in touch with them a few times about it, and I saw someone else leave a similar comment on Facebook (where their review tab is suspiciously missing) so it's a known issue at the moment, but still the website carries on claiming 2-7 business days for production. Meanwhile, I ordered a different product and received it within a week.

Jennyoz

JennyozAU

Underhanded ways to get more money

Having purchased groupon vouchers for products from photo book club, was disgusted to see extra charges applied after ordering online. Upon phoning the company I was told straight away that the 20 pages were now 24 ( which was the ONLY option I was given. Service told me that I had to delete pages, NOWHERE was this said in any part of the ordering process, hence I had to having to pay extra. I ordered a soft cover 20 page booklet and it was NOT offered anywhere on their site.

Robbie

RobbieAU

Only one minus

I have been very happy with this company and its products. The help given over the phone was excellent and deliveries have been within a few days. However I feel the last two books have been darker than I would have liked. The last book which arrived within 3 days is the darkest. Too much contrast -Too colourful but missing the in between tones. If there is a next time I will not use the enhance feature and may lighten all my photos?

Book 15 has just arrived

Have been using Photobook Club for quite a few years now. Book 15 has arrived and of course it is magnificient. Am now using the Lay Flat Books, and yes it is worth the extra cost. Next time I am planning on using the Pro Lay Flat to try it out. The better your camera of course the better the pictures, we have a Cannon 500. Have also done 3 canvases and am waiting on the 4th, which I have no doubt will be great. I had a small problem with not getting a voucher emailed, that day it was looked at, next day sorted. That was really good service in my book.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you for your lovely review!

Adz

AdzVictoria, 3350

Even after a reprint, the photos aren't square on the page!! :(

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hi Adz, thank you for taking the time to review us. Our Operations Manager is currently working on this issue with you and has contacted you directly.

shazc

shazc

Too Dark

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hello Shaz, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your photobooks. If you can contact us directly we can resolve this issue for you. Please forward all details of your orders and some photos to sophie@thephotobookclub.com.au .

LAnne

LAnnePerth

Personalised Drink bottles

Ordered 3 personalised kids drinks bottles. Was charged P&P on each separate bottle. Package x 1 arrived containing all 3 bottles-Lid broke off one on opening, Toddler dropped second one on ground-only from height of a 2yr old. Whole top/lid broke. Left with one out of 3 bottles. Lid is difficult to screw on. Unnecessary parts. Leaks drinks.
Complete rip off. Cheap products/plastics at high prices. Do NOT buy these bottles for your children. Absolutely useless. Will never shop from here again.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hello Lanne, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drink bottles. Please contact me at sophie@thephotobookclub.com.au and I can assist you.

Denise W.

Denise W.asked

I have letters written by my late husband that I would like to put into a photobook for my son. Can I transfer the original letters into a photobook. If so How?

Hi Denise,
Thank you for your Enquiry.

You will be able to include original letters into a Photobook.

You will have to scan them first, then edit them as sometimes the Text is unreadable at first.
If you're scanner is able to correct this, that is also great.

We would recommend scanning the Letters at least 300 DPI.

Please save them as JPEG or PNG as our Software only allows the two formats to be uploaded.

You are more than welcome to email directly at le@photobookshop.com.au if you require help.

BERNY ITALIAN DIVAasked

Hi, i bought a 75 x 100cm canvas with your EOYF special and the special included shipping, but when I go to finalise it all and put in my voucher, it takes the voucher, but the shipping page still loads with options where I need to click on one....but my voucher included FREE shipping! I cannot go forward with my order as the shipping page requires me to click on one of the shipping options! Please help ??

Hi Berny,
Thank you for your Question.
Upon Checkout, please select Standard Shipping. The voucher code would include the costs to cover the Free standard shipping.
If that still doesn't work, please take a screenshot and send an email to le@photobookshop.com.au and she will be able to assist you.

Thanks Berny,

BERNY ITALIAN DIVA

No, it still doesn't work,
I will call through by phone now and hopefully get this sorted :) Thanks again

Karen Bishop

Karen Bishopasked

Lost my voucher numbers

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your question.

There is a way to recover any vouchers that are lost.

Please email smile@thephotobookclub.com.au with the email used for your account and a customer service representative will be able to locate your vouchers for you.

Thanks Karen, and I hope you have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and The Photobook Club representatives