3.5

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Michael D.
Michael D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

High satisfaction

I have placed seven separate orders with The Photobook Club. The quality production of every order along with the consistency of service and delivery keeps me coming back Show details
Caty
Caty2 posts

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Caty, Your order is the final stages of production and will be dispatched later today. We apologise for the delay with your order thank you for your patience and understanding.

Rach
Rach3 posts

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Rach, Thank you for your review and your feedback. Will definitely pass it on to the team to look into and do better. We appreciate your support!

Barb
BarbSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Treasured Keepsake

Easy to use program to create the books. I wait till there is a sale on before purchasing vouchers. Top quality finish. I have always used standard post delivery and books have always been delivered in a timely manner. Show details ·  1
Marg
MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great magnets

The family love the magnets that I created for my great granddaughters 2nd birthday. She loves re-arranging some of them on her fridge at home too. Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra2 posts

Packaging problems?

I have had many photobooks done with your company and have been very happy in the past. Quality good, received in a timely manner etc. My latest order was a photobook, a calendar and a box of coasters. The calendar on the bottom, book next and box on top. I have a lovely indent of the box on the front cover of the photobook. As it is a gift, I am very disappointed. Would it have not been too much trouble to slip something in between these items? I AM happy with the products but just thought I'd bring this to you attention. Show details ·  2
JimJam
JimJam2 posts
The Photobook Club   DM

Hi, Thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the delay with your photobook. Please email us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further.

Cooky
CookyPerth, WA6 posts

My Creative Genius

I have been doing books for a number of years now, you learn more things you can do every book. The ones I have gifted have been excitedly responded to. Got another one on the go starting 3rd week of Jan. Show details ·  1
Lorraine D.
Lorraine D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Family History Book

I have had several books printed by the Photobook club now, both family history and holiday momentoes and have been extremely happy with every book and I will continue to do my books. Thank you for top quality work. The books arrive quickly when sent through Australia Post. Show details ·  1
Bob Smith
Bob SmithPerth, WA5 posts

Photo Book

I have used Photobook club for years now, everything from books to coaters to calendars and other stuff. Had very few problems over the years, and when there was a problem, (twice in about 7 years if memory serves) it's never been a problem they couldn't or wouldn't fix.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Catherine O.
Catherine O.Central Queensland, QLD

Great printing

I've been getting my family calendars printed with Photobook Club for years and am always really happy with the product and their service. With the 2024 calendars though, I'm even happier - I feel that the printing has even more clarity than before. Show details ·  1
Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Photo book

Hard to rate the product as the crap deliveries service did not deliver it it was on board twice and could not be bothered to get out of the truck to deliver it there for no christmas present to give to family member
Photo book club had it finished with plenty of time to deliver Show details
The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Nick, Sorry to hear that your order has not been received yet. Can you please email us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further.

marci
marciMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

a perfect product every time I use Photobook Club

whether it is a photobook, cutting board, photos, or photo product like mugs, jigsaw, coasters, canvas art, I have no complaints on the orders I have placed over the years. The products are true to description, I have received excellent service from customer relations, always had great postage/delivery times and on the one occasion something wasn't right it was reprinted and completed with no hassles. I have recommended this company and will continue to state to anyone that asks about them how great I think they are with the dealings I have had with the company. Show details ·  1
Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect - Until NOW!

Love photobookclub and have created over 70 books however this time half the books came back with dodgy binding and the books fell apart at the first reading!@#$%. OK bad things happen however - we have tried for 4 days to find out how to fix the problem and no one is contacting us! Email, ring, chat Nada, Zilch No response. V eery frustrating,
The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Kevin, Sorry to hear about the issues with your photobooks. Please contact us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further.

marja
marjaEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Slimline acrylic print

Very satisfied with the product but not the time it took to arrive. Web site says 2-7 days to process and 2-7 days to arrive by post but mine took nearly 3 weeks only after a phone call Show details ·  1

Mark T.
Mark T.

Hi. Long time user of this service but have just changed to a MacBook Pro
Having difficulty getting the program to work
When creating a new project and I double click on a text box the program quits “ unexpectedly “.
Any hints ?

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Mark, We did have this issue with the text box on the Macs but we have been told that the issue has now been fixed.
Can you please give it another go and if you are still having issues please let me know.

Kim C
Kim C

i am having the same problem, even after reloading the app. Help!!!

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Kim, Please contact customer support at smile@photobookshop.com.au so they can assist you further.

Kaitlin M.

I have attempted to make my book three times. It says it is uploading 1 image before I can add it to the cart. It has taken 27 hours and doesn’t seem to be progressing. Would really appreciate any help.

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Kaitlin, We have had some issues with the designer and software uploading the pictures. I believe this has been fixed though. Can you please close it and try uploading the project again? Please let me know if you continue to have any issues.

Thanks for your reply. I will try again. Cheers,

Howard R.
Howard R.

How do I order an extra book that was completed 5 months ago? I don't have a reference number only the name and date of the book.

Loz
Loz
The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Howard, As Lorraine explained (thanks for that) if you go to your completed projects find the project that you are after and you should be able to reorder/duplicate. Please email us at smile@photobookshop.com.au if you require further assistance.