Travers

TraversMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent photo books, but very flimsy calendars

The soft cover and hard cover photo books are excellent. Very impressed with the quality of the photos. The software was a bit challenging, though. They really need to simplify the editing processes.

I made up a 2020 Double A4 Hanging Calendar. The photo quality is excellent, but the paper is very thin and not suitable for hanging. Last year, I used BigW Photo's to make a 2019 Double A4 Hanging Calendar and it was much better quality, being printed on sturdy cardboard with a spiral binder. The BigW Photos (and Harvey Norman Photos) calendars are significantly better quality than the Photobook Club calendars.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Appalling delivery service. Xmas gift still not arrived!

Store LocationOnline

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Sturdy and reliable

Ellie

Ellie

Do not buy !! Terrible

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give negative stars....

Ordered with plenty of time to arrive based on the 4-7 business day production estimate. 3 weeks later, still in production! Emailed customer support a number of times and they dont have the decency to respond. Definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND this company!

Store LocationOnline

Happy snapper

Happy snapperSydney, NSW

Wonderful service, prompt

Processed another photobook of our recent holiday abroad. The software is even better than last time, easy align tools and easy to size the photos on the page. When all together, loaded up the book cashed in the voucher without issue. Had a query about the bonus points, customer service was excellent, polite and swift. Nothing but praise for this company.

Store LocationOn line

Club yearbook

Club yearbook

Great reminder of a wonderful holiday

Once again I am delighted with the quality of my photobook. Easy to use software and a quality finished product. I can't wait to get on with the next one, and the frequent voucher sales make thjs a very reasonably priced photobook.

Hi Club Yearbook,
We're happy to hear that you enjoy the quality of your recent Photobook and that the Software is easy to navigate. .
Thank you for your support, and for choosing The Photobook Club.

Linda D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a shocka!

Purchased a Scoopon voucher and tried to redeam. The website basket hasn't accounted for voucher and has asked me to pay more money. When I started again, it refused my voucher code and says I need to pay another $10 to reactivate!! Tried phoning the company many times, I'm either cut off or redirected to leave my number...needless to say I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me. Very bad in every way. Take my advice & stay right away from this business.

Linda D.

No Add ons or Upgrades were selected at all. I'm sending through the screenshots. Thx

RhinoNeil

RhinoNeilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Service level has slipped

After 20 plus orders one could say I am a loyal customer of The PhotobookShop Club.
That loyalty and satisfaction with The PhotobookShop Club is quickly disappearing. Their claim that your order will be processed in 2 to 7 business days is false. Totally false.

Nicole A.

Nicole A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Was better then I expected!

My first time buying from them and had used a discount voucher, the design software was pretty easy to work out, they replied back to any questions I had regarding the Calendars and the delivery was faster then I expected. Overall I would buy from them again!

Worse Company to deal with

Purchase a special from Groupon and have been trying to work out their website to do Xmas ornaments it has taken me a week and l have gotten no where
Tryed to get a refund cause l have had enough and l am getting the run around badly
Please don’t buy from this company

Store LocationGrounpon

I have emailed your company at least 6 times
At the end all l wanted was my money back which was only $9.95 and that was even to hard
Not interested as this could of been fixed a week and a half ago
Just NOT happy at all

Mark

Mark

Most painful experience of my life!!!

Bought a discount voucher and once started instantly remembered from a previous experience that I promised myself I’d never put myself through this again. Literally contracted AIDS from trying to sort this rubbish program out. Continually times out whilst trying to load pages and have to manually restart computer. Never ever again - kill me now!

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible. Very poor quality, very slow delivery

I have purchased 50 customized mugs for an event. They have been advertised as 2-7 days turn around time. I placed the order on the 31.01.2019 and was assuming by latest the 10.02.2019 i would have the items. Big mistake, the order showed up on the 19.02.2019.

Out of the 50 mugs, about 30 had misprints mainly on the edges of the images. The images were blurry and of very poor quality. I am ordering and buying photo mugs regularly and so far have used Snapfish, Vistaprint, Kmart, Harvey Norman, and a few others but the photobookclub ones are of by far lowest quality and i would definitely not buy again from there, no matter how cheap they are it's still to expensive for this kind of quality.

Meridy

MeridyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Not great sevice if something goes wrong

I have used this company many times before with no problem, but this time had a bad error come up on page 70 of a 100 book wouldnt let me do anything, contacted them the guy i talked to wasnt really interested in helping me, just wanted me to log him into my computer (who would let an unknown onto their computer, you dont actually know what he is looking at) and he kept putting me on hold, then got angry with me cause i wouldnt tell him my password, so you can understand why i have gone to another company

Karolina

KarolinaSydney

This company and their products are worth everything !

This is not the first time I have been using their services. I already have a few photo books, canvas and a calendar. The programme is very user friendly I can watch when my delivery is coming and the packaging is great- never had anything broken or scratched. The colours are great and generally speaking I am very glad I found them on the internet and started using their services. Thank you again for making my memories last forever:-) having photos on your USB drive should always be only a back up:-)

Hi Karolina,
Thank you so much for this great review!

I have been a customer for a number of years with no problems then I did a book, 3 copies as 2 were gifts, when they arrived most pics were too dark so i contacted them, I had a great response they offered to reissue my voucher so I could re do the books & told me to make sure I did auto correct & to alter the brightness & contrast on any darker pictures. i needed to do this as the pictures were from 4-5 different devices. I was a lot happier with the result of doing this although it does take time to do to every photo but the result is worth the effort.

Hi Murray,
Thank you so much for your great review!

Dark print photobooks

I have been using The Photobook Club for a few years now. Prices are always good. Found the printing on photobooks is not as good as before. It is a bit too dark. Always have high res files. Calendars are ok. Hope they can fix their printing on photobooks.

Ruby List

Ruby ListMelbourne

It’s ok, not great

Customer service is slow and all promises on site such as delivery time is embelished. Have placed order and am looking forward to the products ordered.

Production time is a joke. Customer service is even worse

I purchased two items with a 2-7 business day production time frame. 24 days later and my items are still showing as in production. I have tried calling countless times and no one ever answers, I have sent emails too however no one has replied. An utter waste of money as my items will not arrive in time despite my allowing more than enough when ordering.

Long time customer, never again

Long time customer, almost 8 years now. I have never had to contact them about my orders. Don’t believe their 7 day processing time and don’t bother with express post. They will not fulfil their promises. Put my items on hold because they thought there was an issue, which there wasn’t and they didn’t even bother to contact me to fix this proposed issue.
When telling them about the issues, the customer service are robots and don’t help you.
Long time customer no more.
Never been so disappointed with a company after ordering from them for so long.