The Photobook Club

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yearly calendar so personal love it to actually do something with photos we take but don't develop anymore!

Great way to get pictures off phones. Such a great gift for my mum and mother in law. They love them. Quality is wonderful and there was help when i needed it while creating. Thank you very happy ;-)

Hi Heather,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and support, We really appreciate it!

Freda FischerBrisbane

Good quality product

I have been using the Photobook Club for some years now and am pleased with the photobooks, calendars and canvas print I have had done. The one time there was an issue with a photobook they helped me sort it out and gave me advice on how to prevent the same issue occuring again - it had been my fault. I find the software easy to use and staff always helpful when I ring. My family love the photobooks too. Thanks

Hi Freda,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

LizSydney, NSW

Not recommended on several fronts

As I have said before I will never use Photobookclub again. The quality of the photos was not up to scratch and even when I asked for them to be redone, they were no better. I have used other Photobook companies for much better result. Also, Photobookclub insist on displaying their logo/barcode prominently on the photobook and refused to remove it. Thirdly, I have unsubscribed several times and still I get emails asking me to reactivate. I do not recommend them.

Liz

Removing the logo/barcode certainly was refused in 2020. I don't recall being given the option of paying to have it removed, but I would have objected to that too. But as mentioned, this was only one of my complaints.

Dad & Mum HV Zoo plus Canberra Floriade trip.

I was thrilled with both 60 page photo books as were my parents, who received them for Christmas 2021. The whole process went smoothly and the finished products were beautifully presented. Thank you Photobook team!

Hi Vicki,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that your parents liked their Christmas gifts. We appreciate your support!

gazza48
gazza48Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

I have always used ThePhotobookClub for my photobooks and have never been disappointed in both their product and customer service. One year I had an issue with some colour in the reproduction process and they immediately rectified it with a new book. Today I messed up with the amount of pages and called and yet again they have turned my mistake around and I now can do another book with those 60 extra pages I did not do! Having been a supervisor in the airline industry for 19years, customer service is all you have to keep you ahead of the others. That is what the team member has done for me....great customer service and I still have another 5 books to go which will of course be done with them....

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you very much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We really appreciate it!

Sue
SueIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service for a mistake I made

I combined two vouchers in order to buy two copies of a book but I made a mistake and only ordered one. I rang The Photobook Club and explained what happened. They immediately said that they would print the other book and send it to me. A very satisfied customer.

Hi Sue,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

late dispatch of order…

I ordered 3 packs of fridge magnets on 23.November 2021. One pack was printed and sent on 25.November 2021. Two packs where still not sent on 1.December 2021. I phoned to inquire on the status of my order and got a patronising lecture on photobookclubs 2-7 day order process ! I phoned on day 8. I was put on hold and amazingly I was then told the order was shipped today, on the 8th day, the day I phoned. The order therefore arrived too late for the event it was meant to. Not happy about that or the patronising lecture from your employee

Hi Erica,
Sorry to hear about the issue with your order. If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact chrisanthy@photbookshop.com.au and they can assist you further.

Erica
Erica

far too late

Beautiful quality and fast delivery

Once I got into the swing of the program it was easy to use, the photos on the hard cover look great and the colour throughout the book is amazing. Very happy.

Hi Rebecca,

Julie
JulieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very good service and product

Have been using Photobook Club for years -my photos come out well -colour has always been good -downloading is very fast and books do not take too long to be made up and sent back to me. Have told several friends to try photobook they are happy saying it is easy to use and quality is good - Their specials are excellent and the offers are regular making it very affordable to keep making photo books - price is very good- plenty of sizes to choose from as well

Hi JUlie,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and support. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW

Love my stubby holder

I ordered a personalised stubby holder. Looks fantastic and I'm really pleased with it. I will definitely purchase more personalised gifts in the future. It was easy to navigate the website and upload photos. Highly recommend.

Hi Yvette,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

Marilynn
MarilynnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy but disappointed as well!

I was happy with my small book ordered 0r compiled as soft cover & to my surprise given the hard cover as a gift to me. Although I had gone thru previews & had my husband re check it I found 3 spelling mistakes obviously my mistake! Which was disappointing, Could all mistakes including spelling be built into the preview to alert the customer of their mistake not just outside borders & frames or other features please.

Hi Marilynn,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We will definitely take it on board. We appreciate your support!

Janelle
JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing price and quality!!

The photobook Club is amazing value and quality. I've been using it
for over 15 years. Photobooks, calendars, canvases, fridge magnets etc.
Always checkout voucher prices. You always have 6 months to complete
project. Always great prices!

Hi Janelle,

Find out how The Photobook Club compares to other Photo Printing Services

Great quality photo book and fridge magnets

Very easy to make photo book. The quality was great and was received very quickly in the mail. The fridge magnets were great too. Will buy more in the future.

Hi Nic,

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My calendars are great!

I have made many photobooks during the last few years but this time I ordered 6 calendars of favourite overseas holidays and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. Thank you very much Photobook. I'll feel very proud to give them away at Christmas.

Hi Lorraine,

Robyn Pope
Robyn PopeMelbourne

Amazing creation for amazing value

I made two xmas Photobook presents for two couples that we went on the same holiday with...easy to vary the photos, good quality pics using smartphone photos, easy upload and quick delivery.

Hi Robyn,

Garth P.
Garth P.asked

i use two folders to build my photo book . some how they became combined resulting in many photos becoming blurred . I have separated the folders, if i reinstall the photos they become ok .
Is there any way of rectifying this issue, with out having to handle the issue individually?
Garth

Hi Garth,
Are you using the online designer or the desktop software?

Liz

Sorry, Garth. I really don't know the answer. I didn't have that particular problem. I do know the software doesn't like the photos being moved from their original spot, and if you've separated the folders after putting them into the software, it probably sees them as being moved. I suspect you'll have to either reinstate the photos into the original folder or reinstate each photo individually.

Freda Fischer

Hi Garth, I found it difficult to fully understand your issue but I'm guessing that after you loaded photos into the photobook you must have moved them from the folder the photos were in on your computer when you loaded them into the photobook. If you move the location of the photos on your computer then you will have issues in your photobook. They must stay in the original folder in your computer until after you have loaded up the photobook onto the website and ordered it.

Robin
Robinasked

Can I make one of your photobooks using an Apple Ipad

Maria
Maria

I have never used my iPad so not sure. As long as you can download the software on your iPad you should be able to do it.

kevin
kevin

Not sure, we used a computer

Hi Robin,
You can use the iPad to create a photobook on the online designer. It may be a little slower though. We always recommend using a PC when available but yes the Ipad should be fine.

Barbaraasked

Hi I trying to download on to an Apple laptop.. it will not allow me is there something extra you need to do .. it keeps saying it is a security risk..

Photorecce1
Photorecce1

Hi Barbara, Apple are ultra cautious with software they allow onto their systems and so you may often get messages warning you of potential risks with software that has not been specifically approved by Apple themselves. I would imagine it costs a fair bit to have Apple verify your product and so many organisations who are not "selling" their software may not be able to justify the cost.
There should be no difference in running the Photobook Club software on either a laptop or desktop machine (iPads are of course a whole new ballgame). I run the Photobook Club software very successfully on my iMac and I have friends who run it on their MacBooks.
Usually if your MacBook is warning you of potentially risky / non vetted software you will be given the option to continue with the installation by disabling the "warning system" for a one off instal. Obviously beyond that point you've crossed the safety barrier! I would never, and I do mean NEVER instal anything sent to me by an organisation I didn't know, but given that I know who Photobook Club are and I have checked I'm on the correct website before downloading, I had no hesitation going ahead. Good luck and many happy Photobooks.

Barbara

Thank you for getting back to me.. even if I try and ignore it won’t let me load.. I thought that there might be something extra I needed to do... all my friends, have loaded it, from a photo book group, but none of them have macs... batbara

Barbara

Hi this is the problem... . when you register and click download, you aren’t prompted to download the file, on chrome and safari.

It just goes back to the registration page with no option to download the file

Get an answer from our members and The Photobook Club representatives