The Ralan Group

The Ralan Group

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unprofessional, poor customer service

Very unresponsive to emails or phone calls which makes resolving issues very difficult and time consuming. Poor communication and do not keep you updated on how your issue is moving along. As a result, you have to constantly chase them up to get an answer. The staff get annoyed and hang up on you.

Quite disappointing infrastructure. Materials are not the greatest quality and a few things have broken which I am still waiting to be repaired. Considering I pay $520 a week, this really sucks.

Nightmare issues with installing internet. Antennae’s are all in the wrong place. Internet still not installed.

Would not rent with this agent again

Nick

NickNorth Sydney

Minimum hassle

Start renting a property through Ralan property from last year. The team are very supportive and professional, during my rental period, I had minimum hassle and I'm more than happy to continue the contract with them.

Ross

RossSydney

very impressed

Very impressed with the service provided by ralan team. They did a great job from the beginning on the rent of my apartment. communication was great and they were really helpful.

Barton

BartonSydney

Help me found tenant in just two weeks

I was happy with the great service provided by ralan team, they helped me found a good tenant for my apartment at Burwood in just two weeks. I would not hesitate in using ralan’s services in the future.

Davis.E

Davis.ESydney

Will be using them again

Thanks ralan team taking care everything for us, they have skills and knowledge, things were done very professional. During my tenancy, all maintenance issues were repaired quickly.

Alba.L

Alba.LSydney

Efficient in solving my problem

I had been Ralan's client for more then 3 years, I purchased my first investment property from ralan and choose them to manage it. I found the team to be quickly responded and efficient in solving the problem i had. I was so impressed with their customer service.

Rohn

RohnSydney

Friendly and easy to deal with

Ralan team were friendly and easy to deal with. They help me renting at Rhodes now, I got my rental application approved and deposit processed in the same day! Thanks so much for their hard working and great service!

Eugene

EugeneSydney

Great ongoing support

Ralan help me a lot in explaining the process involved with my investments property purchase, I’m very satisfied with their ongoing support so far.

Claire.S

Claire.SSydney

Happy with the services and advices

Ralan team are very nice to work with, they assisted me in renting my property, we found them are All reliable and honest people. I could not happier with the service and advices I recieved from them.

Mandy.L

Mandy.LSydney

Responsibly

High recommended! Have rented twice with ralan, they are very responsible and patient, my request
are always being respond quickly, very good experience!

Dion

DionSydney

My property is effectively managed

It's very pleasure of working with the ralan team. They are motivated and proactive to ensure my investment property is effectively managed.

Barry

BarrySydney

Quick to follow up

I rented a property though Ralan for more than three years and I’m very happy with the service I received. The team were always prompt and respond, quick to follow up my any concern.

Ron

RonSydney

Make the process smoothly

Helpful and motivational people, we got our rental property through ralan recently, they always make the process as smoothly as possible. I will definitely recommend their services to my friends.

John.h

John.hSydney

So impressed

Ralan team had helped me managing my property since 2014, and they had done the job great, I'm so impressed with their excellent service, hassle free and easy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Dana

DanaSydney

Great decision

My rental investment property in Roseville now being managed by Ralan, very happy with the service, help me found a reliable tenant in 1 week!

Morgan.L

Morgan.LSydney

Positive experience

Renting in burwood, Very positive experience dealing with the team. The property manager always been helpful. I would highly recommend the service.

Paul

PaulSydney

Simple and carefree

My experience as a landlord was simple and carefree. professional and reliable team, the stuff always try their best to assist me.

Mack

MackSydney

Impressed service

The service was always impressed, the team were prompt to respond, highly recommend! I have rented twice with them and look for dealing with them next time!

Brian

BrianSydney

Happy experience.

Happy experience! Very responsible and patient, have rented with them for 2 years & would like to continue with them!

Scarlet

ScarletSydney

Great support

Good job ralan team! They resolved my issue very quick. When I sent email to the support team, it was answered without any delay! Thanks for the great support!

dr j

dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
But easy way out of claims for them

Guy

Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

worth a look

worth a lookasked

Hi I am looking for a 1 bedroom unit off the plan for a good buy in price. Good rent return and guaranteed long term rental income . I would need to re finance my existing prop ,and use existing equity to get in ,on a low doc,s loan is this something that can be done in house i would like to deal with Bryan Odwyer..can you send me some figures and up and coming props worth having a look at have .

Trobinson
Trobinson

Dont do it

Maza
Maza

STOP!!!! Dont do it. We have bought a 2 bedroom unit in Auburn Central and the defects are 11,000000.00 mil on block D. Keep your money....

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives