The Reject Shop

The Reject Shop

3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (20)
Amanda

AmandaCentral West, NSW

Brought a item that was opened and stuff was missing

Brought a shoe rack that was opened (only realised the opening in the box when i got to the checkout), when i got home brackets and screws were missing from it. Tried everything to hang it up, but had to throw it out, waste of money honestly. No doubt they were stolen

Darren

My Fav Place to Shop in Bondi Junction

Store LocationBondi Junction

proagent89

proagent89South East Queensland, QLD

Love shopping at the logan hyperdome reject shop

the store was really neat and tidy would shop there again.The staff there are really friendly and know what they have in stock with the cov-19 on they keep there 1.5m away from me.

Store Locationlogan hyperdome QLD
Lanie

LaniePerth, WA

Kitchen trolley

Got a small kitchen trolly from reject shop belmont.
Great quality, perfect size for small. Spaces. Looks great. It has a drawer plus basket for fruits or veggies
Easy to assemble
Great value for money

Store LocationBelmont
Tan

TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never disappoints ..

Store was clean, staff were attentive at cash registers and friendly. Huge variety of products, styles, colours and designs with prices to suit. I very rarely walk out of this store without being a totally satisfied customer

Store LocationWestfield Southland
NoelsA

NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

great savings

I love shopping at my local reject shop, they always have something new and always surprise me. The staff there are really friendly and know what they have in stock

Store LocationNowra

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Humph

HumphSydney

Online catalogue terrible

Their online catalogue has gone back the 1990s. This is a clear sign of dollars over sense and customer care.
I like their stores, they should sell online, but they should definitely allow you to read their catalogue online each week easily and in a user firstly way. It is even worse on a mobile.

Store Locationonline

Netty b

Netty bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality products

Purchased several garden pots and spent quite a large amount in pots that have turned out to be made of very bad quality made material and all pots are cracking and are only new. Just Be careful as think I know now why it's called The Reject Shop.
I've always purchased a lot from the Reject shop so was quite dissapointed by this purchase of these pots so will now be quite cautious with future purchases in large amounts of any of their products.
Just be careful with any multiple purchases of any one product. Try one first.

Store LocationCarindale

Faulty Product and Poor Customer Service

We purchased Finish Powerball Dishwashing Capsules at Reject Shop and found the capsules often turn into a gooey mess in the machine and we have to run the machine again with another capsule. We sent a photo to customer service who said the capsules were fit for purpose and it was our fault how we stacked the dishwasher. How can they say that without testing the product? and tell us its our fault for not stacking the dishwasher properly, we have only been been using a dishwasher for 40 years!

sue

sueNortheast, VIC

Do not buy the Solar Christmas lights.

I have recently purchased solar Christmas lights. I made christmas balls out of the lights and have had to return two sets already. Now a third set is not working. Replaced a set with lights from another chain store and have had no issues and they stay alight all night, unlike reject shop ones that turn off around midnight.
The manager changed two sets willingly and told me he took a set home and had no problems.
I love the reject shop but have been bitterly disappointed with the solar christmas lights. Not good quality. Reject shop needs to find another supplier, as batteries in the solar panels have limited life span. Definitely not fit for purpose. Will never purchase this product again.

Store LocationWodonga Reject shop
ann h

ann hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty hooks caused hundreds of dollars damage

Disgraceful! purchased adhesive hooks to hang pictures. Used as instructed and all fell from the wall smashing all frames. Emailed customer service only to be told we used it incorrectly. Literally hundreds of dollars damage.

Store LocationUnderwood Qld
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Kitchen Dish Drainer - Collapsible - Limited for space - studio apartments - Ideal

Mel

MelMelbourne

Customer service very bad

The Reject Shop - Northland shopping centre Sunday 7.07.2019 at 12.30 pm approx customer service very bad!
Cashier rude and arrogant.she didn’t know the prices and didn’t even make an effort to listen when I was talking with her.I asked for the store manager and I was told that she is on a lunch brake but when I asked for the second time store manager appeared and sadly again bad service. The store manager even didn’t asked me where is the problem like I didn’t exist.
Bad service all around!!! Bad bad bad service!

Store LocationNorthland shopping centre

phil.v124

phil.v124Sydney, NSW

Good value for money

When I last went, I grabbed a few items like chocolate and cleaning supplies, and was surprised at how cheap they were. Also, when I had trouble finding the umbrellas, a staff member was able to assist and she was friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to my next shop!

Store LocationHornsby
Dovi

DoviSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best variety discount store

Absolutely love The Reject Shop at Noosa. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. Their exchange and refund policy is excellent and hassle-free. Their prices are far better than any other discount variety stores.

Store LocationNoosa Junction
Zainah

ZainahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prices on stuff not real prices

I had this experience with Reject Shop at Broadmeadows it's happened actually two times and different occasions where I bought some stuff from the from the store and when I proceed to the cashier they asked me for different prics. The last time I got some stuff for my cat's and when I wanted to pay the price that's marked on the stuff, they asked me to pay more as the price presented is not true.

Store LocationBroadmeadows

Lady at checkout 100% customer satisfaction

I would just like to say I went into the Reject Shop on Thursday at Rockdale. A lady by the name of Doris had excellent customer service. THE BEST!!! She was extremely helpful and just had a lovely smile on her face. Thank you Doris

Store LocationRockdale
Christy

ChristySydney, NSW

No staff at registers

Again I went to the reject shop today and had to wait so long just to be served, why is it (at roselands store) they always have 1 staff member at the cash registers? I counted 11 people in line before me. Every time I go there it’s the same thing. It’s a shame because I really like going there to get cleaning supplies and bathroom products are so cheap, but I always have to wait so long in line.

Store LocationRoselands