The Salty Fox

The Salty Fox

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Salty Fox? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Amazing!

Stunning designs, super comfortable (especially the leather ones) and fantastic customer service. Had a small fault and so contacted them. They were super fast to contact me back (almost instantly and outside of business hours) and fixed the issue so quickly and effortlessly. Would highly recommend purchasing through this company.

Mary Bull
Mary BullCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most wonderfull service So caring Couldn’t be happier Thank you

I have purchased a few of salty fox’s products and I am so impressed with both the quality of service and the product. It is great value for money and I’ve always received the product promptly.

Tam
Tam

You're paying for the packaging!

Cheap quality product and the expensive packaging is unneccessary - the sort of packaging you would get a gold bracelet in. Good customer service however will not use again due to most of my product cost being for the box it came in!

sharyn59
sharyn59Mandurah

Amazing

Than you so much for my Apple Watch band. I absolutely love it. And was delivered so fast. Quality and looks are great. Highly recommended. Will be purchasing again. Thanks again.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

really impressed

received my Milanese strap today. Quality seems awesome. delivery time was super quick. Came in a really nice box as well. Super impressed. Great stuff team SaltyFox. It always such a great feeling when an online purchase is seamless from start to finish

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic products

I received my I watch strap and protective case, from start to finish the experience was fantastic! Brilliant products excellent delivery time ! And I could track them from start to finish ! Excellent site !

Great service - good local business

These guys understand the importance and impact of caring for the customer. I needed an exchange and they looked after me and made the process really easy. Surprisingly refreshing. You can have confidence in buying from Salty Fox.

Great Customer service

I have ordered from The Salty Fox a few times ,the product has always been superior, the only time I've had trouble was with postage ,but I have to say the team at The Salty Fox kept me informed with various options along the way.
shop with these guys they won't dissapoint.

Very comfortable Samsung band

The nylon sport loop band is much more comfortable and adjustable than the original Samsung silicon band. It has been a pleasure dealing with Salty Fox, particularly in fixing a mistake I made in my order.

BS M.
BS M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I was after thank you salty fox

Apple Watch band is the same look and quality but considerably cheaper than original supplier salty fox has a range of colors and styles to match you watch with every occasion

Jill Pagnoccolo
Jill PagnoccoloKimberley, WA

I love my new watch bands.

The watch bands are just as they looked online and as usual, the service from The Salty Fox was excellent. I received my order in good time, even though I live in a remote area. Thank you.

Kate
KateHunter Region, NSW

Great value for money and excellent service

Very happy with my stainless steel and leather watch bands. Great value and quality. I’ve been wearing them for 3 mths now with no problems. No discolourations or wear and tear issues.

Jimmy
JimmySydney

Just plain terrible

Strap fell apart within 3 days. The quality of the strap can not be extragrated. It was extremely cheap and always going to fall apart.

Appalling customer service.

Still getting spammed with auto emails.

Cath - Perth
Cath - PerthPerth, WA

Beautiful Product!

I recently purchased 2 'apple' watch straps. They were just as described. Came in a lovely box, well wrapped and are of a great quality.

I, without reservation, would highly recommend this website and products. I look forward to purchasing from them again.

Helen
HelenPrimrose Sands

Definately use Salty Fox again

We are so impressed with the service. Have our iwalk operational and love it. Lovely helpful staff and everything was explained so clearly. Delivery was so quick and we knew exactly when to expect our purchase.