The Shoe Link

The Shoe Link

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brooks shoe - problems with the sole.

Purchased 9 months ago, the 'levitate' model was quite comfortable and assisted me with heal recovery, as I had been troubled by planta fasciitis (or heal pain).
However recently I have noticed two splits or cuts in the sole and I find this disappointing. I only walk, usually on a footpath or grass with a compacted stoney pathway for perhaps 200m of a 4km daily walk. The splits will destroy the shoes I believe as it will allow moisture in. Not cheap either they cost $250.
There seems to be a problem with the composite makeup of the sole and it should be fixed in future models to be a lot more hard wearing.
Poor form Brooks!

So called express post - they charge $20 and then say there is a delay due to a closing down sale.

20 for express post and you get nothing- rip off when actual cost to them is least than $5 postage so they use closing down sale as excuse. Been waiting over 12 days now.

Cheap and quick

I ordered two pairs shoes Sun afternoon and received them in Tasmania on Tuesday morning. They were exactly right and I would certainly use them again. I saved thirty dollars plus one just one pair.

Great service.

Fantasic service placed the order sunday and the sneakers delivered on tues morning. Great price and fit. Will purchase from the shoe link again for sure.

I'll be Back

Ordered a pair of shoes online Monday night. During my dreaming I realised I should have got half size bigger. Called Tuesday morn' and was welcomed to change the size. Today is Wednesday and I have the shoes in my hands. My son is yet to try them on but thus far these peeps get two thumbs up from me. These are the peeps that others need to learn from.

Super quick postage

I received excellent service from this company. I feel they went above and beyond. I called them and received good advise. The postage was super quick. I would use them again.

Perfect

Went to my local shoe store. Shoes were $140 and didn't have my size. Got onto The Shoe Link at 2pm and ordered same shoes for $89. They arrived at 10am the next morning. Perfect. If you know what you want and what size then go for it. If not DONT ORDER and DONT COMPLAIN.

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes First and last time

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and one pair of boots did not fit.It was going to cost me more than the shoes to return.when I emailed and said they don't fit they weren't interested I got an email back telling what it would cost.Disgusting customer service would never buy from this company again.

Fast and efficient customer service

I ordered a pair of shoes during a sale without really thinking about the sizing, after some second thought, I emailed them asking to cancel but then emailed again to cancel the cancellation. Customer service emailed me back about the sizing the next morning and made sure I was certain about what I was getting. Turns out, the size (male size) would be far too large for me. I emailed them asking to cancel once again, and they did it straight away (within minutes), and refunded me immediately. So thankful for their patience and efficiency in helping a lost and confused person.

Very fast delivery, zero after sales service

I purchased a pair of running shoes, marked "leather", slowly the surface bubbled away. They denied any liability, quoting a 3 month warranty on shoes. They need to understand Australian Consumer Law. Cheap prices, fast delivery, but I wonder about leather bubbling on brand name shoes? Never happened to me before with this brand.

Happy customer!

I found the Planet shoes I wanted on their site for a really great price. They arrived in 2 days. Same shoes in the stores are $149.00 I bought them from The Shoe Link for $69.95! BARGAIN!!! I will definitely shop with them again.

No complaints at all.

Ordered my shoes 4 days later they were on my doorstep, received confirmation email enabling me to track delivery. Excellent service, this will be the company we order our shoes from in future.

Excellent!

Received my shoes today and i am so happy, they're the perfect size! Unfortunate that i never received a shipping email which made me worry about not receiving them however i worried for nothing! Thank you shoe link!

No problems at all!

My order came within two days, got emails when they had been dispatched and when they arrived.
Couldn't be happier! I ordered the Vegan Dr Martens, so in love with them!
I was hesitant as I read so many mixed reviews but decided to give it a shot anyway as the price was so good plus free shipping.
I didn't have to return anything so I can't comment on that.
I would definitely order from them again.

excellent place to shop

a great experience. my order was dispatched promptly and delivered within a couple of days. the product was as advertised and couldn't be faulted and for the price I will definitely be shopping here again.

Prompt and informative

Excellent product information was emailed which was followed by interstate delivery taking only 2 days. Shoes arrived in perfect condition. Can't expect better service than that. Will buy with confidence again in the future.

Excellent Customer Service.

I recently purchased 2 prs of shoes from Shoelink. The company has a wide variety of shoes for the whole family at reasonable prices. Delivery was prompt and the shoes arrived well packed. One pair is so comfortable that I wear them every day. The other pair (leather thongs) showed bad signs of wear after 3 hrs of having them on. I took photos and sent an e-mail, explaining the situation. I received a prompt courtesy e-mail promising the issue would be looked into. I've just received a lovely e-mail from their customer service department saying the purchase price of the sandals would be refunded and that they didn't need to be returned.
An e-mail from Paypal, notifying me of the refund arrived almost at the same time. Now that's great customer service!
I highly recommend Shoelink and am confident they would do their utmost to ensure customer satisfaction. I will purchase from them again :)

Product as described and delivered really quickly

Hello those who may intend to purchase from Shoe Link. My experience was really good; I ordered my new shoes Sunday and got them as described and the correct size today (Thursday) and likely may have Wednesday if it was not a public holiday that day.

From reading other reviews the main complaint is returns on items and the lack of communication, which I did not require so still beware of that being a possible issue. It may be I got lucky but it is my first purchase from Shoe Link and all worked out great.

Not that it matter but I just realised I am a day ahead of myself on this review I posted earlier!

return of shoes

I was a bit put out as they didn't get back to me but when then did 5 days later It was no trouble to return the shoes and get the money refunded within a couple of days

Shoes were too small and no return at all

The shoes were not the size on them at all. Way too small and it was a size that I wear all the time. I have emailed and emailed and got no reply. I will never buy from them again. Don't waste your money.