Verifiedsleepinggiant.com.au

Kade
Kade
  NSW, Bankstown

Good service

The guys are really helpful and would recommend their products. Delivery was super quick Show details
Peter K
Peter KSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Tuggerah

Great service with quick delivery of both mattresses to different locations

Great in store service and quick delivery of our mattresses to differentlocation. Show details
Tej
Tej
  VIC, Maribyrnong

Poor experience

The customer service was poor and deliver from the company showed little care for my property. Will not be shopping at this company again.
Cassie
CassieSydney Surrounds, NSW
  NSW, Tuggerah

Great products & service

Great service, no pressure at all. Lovely ladies that work there.

I have purchased 3 Art & science platinum mattresses for our family and will never change now

Just purchased a double art & science mattress for my daughter and Margaret was so lovely.

Glad we purchased from them again. Show details ·  1

Roydon
Roydon2 posts
  VIC, Maribyrnong

Below par customer service

I have been a customer for over 5 years across 2 states. The products are great but at my last visit the customer service just left a bad taste. My 5 year old son just sat on a bed ever so gently and got told of. Another child came in jumping with his shoes on from one bed to another and all three there were absolutely quite. I don't like to play the race card. But I think a little more training can go a long way Show details
s1606nguyen
s1606nguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Online store
Sleeping Giant   DM

Hi, My apologies for your dissatisfaction. Our codes work on sale items. You must be logged in for the code to work, Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Dan
DanWentworth point4 posts
  NSW, Auburn

Awesome Service and Advice

Bought my A&S Platinum Balanced Comfort Queen Mattress Bed from Jo & Maria from Sleeping Giant Auburn Megamall this is my 2nd Bed from these guys and again Bed is Great Medium firm great night sleep Awsome Bed the Advice and Service was 2nd to none a absolute Pleasure to deal with and will only deal with these guys for all my bedding needs 100% Statisfaction Show details
Halina
HalinaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive NSW, Hornsby

Fantastic!

Fantastic Team verry helpful have purchased from Halina several times always received the best advise and service and after care Show reply
Ryan C.
Ryan C.4 posts
  Verified SA, Mile End
Lisa and Michael
Lisa and Michael
  NSW, Hornsby

Genuine customer service and premium quality bedding

Halina helped us choose 2 beds for a new home.
The bed bed and base look great but it’s the plush mattresses that we are so happy about.
Both beds are incredibly comfortable. Absolutely premium quality.
We couldn’t recommend Halina at The Sleeping Giant more! Show details ·  1
Hetuk Patel
Hetuk PatelSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Marsden Park

best person to deal with

Amanda had good knowledge and she give me best deal. very happy the customer service. Show details ·  1
Lynn2 posts
  Online store
Lynn

Warranty claim was handled well! A positive.

Mary G
Mary G
  NSW, Castle Hill

A positive experience

I had plenty of time in store to try all the beds without being given the hard sell. Rob was helpful and knowledgeable. I chose the option of having bed assembled once delivered. Delivery crew was so polite and took all wrapping and packing material with them! Show details ·  1
Mohammad F.
Mohammad F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Preston

Coffee table on a great price

Mohammad at the store helped us get a coffee table which was on a good deal. He also assisted in packing and loading the table in my car.
Overall a good experience at the store... Show details
Ranjit Kaur
Ranjit KaurSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive NSW, Marsden Park

Sleeping giant service and product is very good

Store was great to deal with would definitely recommend and the delivery guys were awesome great customer service. Show details ·  1

Zis E.
Zis E. · The Sleeping Giant

I’m planning to purchase Art & Science Gold Plus Mattress - Queen plus extra firm support

Does anyone have experience with the mattress?
Is it good for back pain relief?

Lauren V.
Lauren V. · The Sleeping Giant

Hi everyone,

I have bought a Hobart queen bookend bed. The bed didn’t come with any instructions. I have checked everywhere.

Would anyone know what the middle support timber is meant to go. I don’t have anymore screws only the ones for the slates.

Sleeping Giant   DM

Hi Lauren, can you please contact tel:1300347937 tomorrow and someone can assist?

susan · Online store

We just purchased an Art and Science firm queen size mattress. After two nights we are both struggling to sleep comfortably, as the mattress seems very hard. We normally love firm mattresses and wonder if it just takes time for us to adjust to the mattress? Should we persevere or change to a different mattress?

Raghu
Raghu

Personally, my experience with The sleeping giant has been terrible. I would strongly advise avoiding purchase there.

susan

Thank you for your response. Already have the mattress and hoping it feels better after a couple of weeks.

Compare all The Sleeping Giant listings