The Tie Rack Boutique

The Tie Rack Boutique

2.0

Sakshi N.

Sakshi N.Australian Capital Territory

Terrible, no communication, fraudulent!

I ordered items for my husband birthday via express registered shipping! Haven’t received any of it. I emailed and sent so many messages on Facebook. After three days I got only reply via fb, that they will look into it. However, After that no response. This is my first ever and worst experience with this company. It appears that company is fraudulent. Stay away!!!!!

Yell

YellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad stitching, no communication

Didn't receive until 3 weeks, no response. Finally got a email that they are refunding for one the and sending only one. This one is ripped. Cannot bother to contact again

Fraudulent website - stay away

Placed an order more than 6 weeks ago but haven't received the item. I have sent numerous emails and Facebook messages to the seller. These were read but not responded to. I have requested a refund through PayPal because I can't get in touch with the seller. Do not buy from this fraudulent business.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Stay Away!!!

I ordered 8 items, express registered shipping! Got none of it... emailed, no reply, went to fb got a bogus tracking number, 3 weeks finally got refunded, given lame excuse of shipping lost it... Sorry if it was shipped the tracking number would work! And looking at their site, my property is only an 18 minute drive from their damn PO Box! Company is fraudulent stay away!

Raz

RazPerth, WA

Bad service, product not received, emails ignored. What a shame. Will be reporting to Consumer Affairs WA.

Even to give one star is too high for this lot. No customer service whatsoever. Bought 2 items and received one. No response to my emails. Very bad consumer reviews.

Acemcgill

AcemcgillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund only after multiple emails and referral to Consumer Affairs Victoria

This is hopefully to help those in a similar situation, as I had a similar experience as others. After multiple weeks of emails and contact via their website with no response. It was only after I said I was going to refer my complaint to Consumer Affairs Victoria that I suddenly got a response and a refund back within 24 hours.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

No products and no return emails

Still waiting on my products from 2 months ago. They have not returned my emails also. Zero stars!!!!!!!!! I will now need to be in touch with my bank and report this company.

Jaswahn

Jaswahn

Cant give lower than 1 star

Purchased Tuesday, thinking it wont take 4 days for delivery. Didnt get delivered on time, tried contacting for a refund, totally ignored all correspondence. returned items and 3 weeks later they are still at their post office awaiting collection. Had to get paypal involved in my transaction.

5 starts from me

Purchased 5 sets of cufflinks and 5 knit ties from the tie rack boutique for my husband and groomsmen and they were perfect. They responded back to me in around 2 hours with a tracking ID via messenger.

Reedie

Reedie

Only half my stuff came and it was cheap crap!

I'm 4 days out from a wedding and I paid 54 dollars for only a pocket square?? These guys blatantly ripped me off half my stuff is missing from my order! No receipts? No replies to my emails and no way of calling them to see what is going on? They should be reported to the ombudsman..

SizingTrue to size

Great product and great service

Pocket squares came before I expected them to arrive. Excellent communication and was very happy with everything. would recommend this website to anyone. Would buy from them again. thankyou! Mik

SizingVery large
Efu

EfuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication

Still waiting for my order since 21 Jun. Conditions stating delivery in Melbourne 1-3 working days. Still waiting for postage confirmation. Message their Facebook no response and several emails sent stil no reply. Wouldn't recommended to anyone.

Kirk

Kirk

Horrible product, worse service

Ordered online. Goods took two weeks to come. When they finally arrived they looked nothing like pictures. Tried contacting however they would not respond. Finally contacted PayPal to make a dispute, they responded a week and a half later and agreed to refund the money. Posted goods back and they never refunded. By this stage the PayPal case had closed. Avoid at all costs. They have since ignored all further contact.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
James Downe

James Downe Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top service

Had query and contacted them via messenger, response was prompt and order was quickly sorted. Order was correct and arrived on time. No clue what other reviewers are waffling about.

ties came as advertised

ties came as advertised and on time. was also very happy with the quality of the ties I purchased. no problems here, good communication too. will most definitely purchase again.

Axel

AxelSydney, NSW

This company is a scam!

Ordered the tie and paid for express shipping. No Tie a week later. No confirmation, no phone number online that works, contact us doesn't work, emailed and Facebook messaged and no reply. Off to fair trading i go! It's a joke that companies like this can trade with a .au!

DODGE BUSINESS

DODGE BUSINESSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DODGE business! Be aware

Completely dodge business. They have no costumer service at all. Their FB page doesn’t seem to work, I tried to message them and it says the address is invalid. No phone number, no email replies.

Angry costumer

Angry costumerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please don’t buy from them

Very unprofessional company. I don’t know how they operate being so dodge. I bought online 4 ties one week ago and so far I haven’t received any confirmation of purchase or stuff like that.
I’ve sent 2 emails already asking them about delivery details and receipt but I haven’t heard from them yet. They don’t bother to reply emails but straight away they requested the payment.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL.

Seth

SethMelbourne

Ties came as advertised

Ties came as advertised on
The site. Good communication from the tie rack boutique and would purchase from them
Again. Would like more of a selection of colors for solid ties however.

Con Artists

Purchased online.
No confirmation of order but happily debited my credit card. Attempted to contact via alternative email address they provide as online "Contact Us" form is allegedly not working. Still no contact or product delivered.
Tried a phone number from an alternative site listing them. (Gordon address in Sydney). Number has been disconnected. Paypal should not be associated with this company.