The Tie Rack Boutique

The Tie Rack Boutique

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Only half my stuff came and it was cheap crap!

I'm 4 days out from a wedding and I paid 54 dollars for only a pocket square?? These guys blatantly ripped me off half my stuff is missing from my order! No receipts? No replies to my emails and no way of calling them to see what is going on? They should be reported to the ombudsman..

Sizing True to size

Great product and great service

Pocket squares came before I expected them to arrive. Excellent communication and was very happy with everything. would recommend this website to anyone. Would buy from them again. thankyou! Mik

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Poor communication

Still waiting for my order since 21 Jun. Conditions stating delivery in Melbourne 1-3 working days. Still waiting for postage confirmation. Message their Facebook no response and several emails sent stil no reply. Wouldn't recommended to anyone.

Sham business

I bought some reusable coffee pods through a subsidiary company of The Tie Rack at reusablepods.com.au. I never received the items I paid for, and never received any confirmation of the order or shipping. I emailed numerous times and never heard back. I've submitted a case to PayPal to get my money back. Never again.

Horrible product, worse service

Ordered online. Goods took two weeks to come. When they finally arrived they looked nothing like pictures. Tried contacting however they would not respond. Finally contacted PayPal to make a dispute, they responded a week and a half later and agreed to refund the money. Posted goods back and they never refunded. By this stage the PayPal case had closed. Avoid at all costs. They have since ignored all further contact.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Top service

Had query and contacted them via messenger, response was prompt and order was quickly sorted. Order was correct and arrived on time. No clue what other reviewers are waffling about.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

ties came as advertised

ties came as advertised and on time. was also very happy with the quality of the ties I purchased. no problems here, good communication too. will most definitely purchase again.

This company is a scam!

Ordered the tie and paid for express shipping. No Tie a week later. No confirmation, no phone number online that works, contact us doesn't work, emailed and Facebook messaged and no reply. Off to fair trading i go! It's a joke that companies like this can trade with a .au!

DODGE business! Be aware

Completely dodge business. They have no costumer service at all. Their FB page doesn’t seem to work, I tried to message them and it says the address is invalid. No phone number, no email replies.

Please don’t buy from them

Very unprofessional company. I don’t know how they operate being so dodge. I bought online 4 ties one week ago and so far I haven’t received any confirmation of purchase or stuff like that.
I’ve sent 2 emails already asking them about delivery details and receipt but I haven’t heard from them yet. They don’t bother to reply emails but straight away they requested the payment.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL.

Ties came as advertised

Ties came as advertised on
The site. Good communication from the tie rack boutique and would purchase from them
Again. Would like more of a selection of colors for solid ties however.

Con Artists

Purchased online.
No confirmation of order but happily debited my credit card. Attempted to contact via alternative email address they provide as online "Contact Us" form is allegedly not working. Still no contact or product delivered.
Tried a phone number from an alternative site listing them. (Gordon address in Sydney). Number has been disconnected. Paypal should not be associated with this company.

Don't buy from this online operation

I ordered multiple ties from this business. The tie rack did not confirm my order. Despite multiple emails to them to confirm my order they did not respond. Despite claiming to be an Australian operation there was not even a telephone number to contact them. Fortunately I paid through PayPal, and I am now seeking full refund. For your peace of mind, don't buy from this business. Avoid at all cost.

Mediocre online store

I purchased some ties from them and a belt.

The ties were as advertised, nothing wrong with them. The belt however was an entirely different story. The buckle looked bigger than it did in the photo. It wasn't stitched, as per the photos, and they gave me the wrong size as well. Their excuse? The photo hasn't been replaced in the website. For an online business, your website IS your shopfront window, two weeks out as we speak since I received the items, the same image is still up. Either they're lazy, or liars.

The only thing worse than that is to have a completely useless communication system where they took ages to reply to my enquiries, and when they request to return items for a refund, they wouldn't answer me if the return postage was going to be covered. A bad customer experience turned worse.

Needless to say, I'd recommend staying away from them and I won't be purchasing from them ever.

Ties and cuff links for my wedding

The ordering process was easy and the items arrived on time. Everything ordered was great quality and the boys loved their gifts. I would order from this site again for sure.

A cautionary review - products sent to not match advertised

I recently purchased a couple of ties from this online store. I googled ties and found this website which I mistook for the English chain Tie Rack that has a bricks and mortar store in Melbourne. It does not appear to be affiliated with them at all. I ordered 2 silk ties 100mm wide and what turned up was 2 cheap polyester ties 80mm wide, the same kind you could find on other foreign sites for about three dollars. If you know ties you know that sounds like a bait-n-switch online deal. I would not buy from them again. They also have no phone contact, just an email page that doesn't work. I'll update this review if/when I get a response.

Update: I've reduced my rating of this business after 2 weeks of trying to get any response from them. They have not replied to any emails and do not appear interested in communicating regarding a refund. I guess, like many many online businesses that choose not to publish their phone number, they are happy to sell you something but mysteriously vanish when problems arise.

Update: I followed the dispute procedure through Paypal and the seller, The Tie Rack AU has issued a full refund and sent me an email in response to this review saying that they are keen to address the problems I have experienced. I am grateful for that.