The Tie Rack Boutique

The Tie Rack Boutique

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

5 starts from me

Purchased 5 sets of cufflinks and 5 knit ties from the tie rack boutique for my husband and groomsmen and they were perfect. They responded back to me in around 2 hours with a tracking ID via messenger.

Only half my stuff came and it was cheap crap!

I'm 4 days out from a wedding and I paid 54 dollars for only a pocket square?? These guys blatantly ripped me off half my stuff is missing from my order! No receipts? No replies to my emails and no way of calling them to see what is going on? They should be reported to the ombudsman..

Sizing True to size

Great product and great service

Pocket squares came before I expected them to arrive. Excellent communication and was very happy with everything. would recommend this website to anyone. Would buy from them again. thankyou! Mik

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised
Efu

EfuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication

Still waiting for my order since 21 Jun. Conditions stating delivery in Melbourne 1-3 working days. Still waiting for postage confirmation. Message their Facebook no response and several emails sent stil no reply. Wouldn't recommended to anyone.

idw3

idw3AU

Sham business

I bought some reusable coffee pods through a subsidiary company of The Tie Rack at reusablepods.com.au. I never received the items I paid for, and never received any confirmation of the order or shipping. I emailed numerous times and never heard back. I've submitted a case to PayPal to get my money back. Never again.

Kirk

Kirk

Horrible product, worse service

Ordered online. Goods took two weeks to come. When they finally arrived they looked nothing like pictures. Tried contacting however they would not respond. Finally contacted PayPal to make a dispute, they responded a week and a half later and agreed to refund the money. Posted goods back and they never refunded. By this stage the PayPal case had closed. Avoid at all costs. They have since ignored all further contact.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

James Downe

James Downe Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top service

Had query and contacted them via messenger, response was prompt and order was quickly sorted. Order was correct and arrived on time. No clue what other reviewers are waffling about.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

ties came as advertised

ties came as advertised and on time. was also very happy with the quality of the ties I purchased. no problems here, good communication too. will most definitely purchase again.

Axel

AxelSydney, NSW

This company is a scam!

Ordered the tie and paid for express shipping. No Tie a week later. No confirmation, no phone number online that works, contact us doesn't work, emailed and Facebook messaged and no reply. Off to fair trading i go! It's a joke that companies like this can trade with a .au!

DODGE BUSINESS

DODGE BUSINESSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DODGE business! Be aware

Completely dodge business. They have no costumer service at all. Their FB page doesn’t seem to work, I tried to message them and it says the address is invalid. No phone number, no email replies.

Angry costumer

Angry costumerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please don’t buy from them

Very unprofessional company. I don’t know how they operate being so dodge. I bought online 4 ties one week ago and so far I haven’t received any confirmation of purchase or stuff like that.
I’ve sent 2 emails already asking them about delivery details and receipt but I haven’t heard from them yet. They don’t bother to reply emails but straight away they requested the payment.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL.

Seth

SethMelbourne

Ties came as advertised

Ties came as advertised on
The site. Good communication from the tie rack boutique and would purchase from them
Again. Would like more of a selection of colors for solid ties however.

Con Artists

Purchased online.
No confirmation of order but happily debited my credit card. Attempted to contact via alternative email address they provide as online "Contact Us" form is allegedly not working. Still no contact or product delivered.
Tried a phone number from an alternative site listing them. (Gordon address in Sydney). Number has been disconnected. Paypal should not be associated with this company.

Whitney Tan

Whitney TanMelbourne

Don't buy from this online operation

I ordered multiple ties from this business. The tie rack did not confirm my order. Despite multiple emails to them to confirm my order they did not respond. Despite claiming to be an Australian operation there was not even a telephone number to contact them. Fortunately I paid through PayPal, and I am now seeking full refund. For your peace of mind, don't buy from this business. Avoid at all cost.

Nell L

Nell L

Mediocre online store

Ties and cuff links for my wedding

The ordering process was easy and the items arrived on time. Everything ordered was great quality and the boys loved their gifts. I would order from this site again for sure.

TradeWest

TradeWestMelbourne

A cautionary review - products sent to not match advertised