The Walking Company

The Walking Company

Brand Manager for The Walking Company? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Jann Adamson
Jann AdamsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unbelievable

I emailed the company to tell them that I was having to return my order as they were much larger than the current pair I wear. This was around the 28th February.
Posted them off to their advised address, express post. I paid the postage.
Yesterday I received them back. Obviously no longer at 348 Bourke Street,
Melbourne. I texted them with just my Order number query.
Yesterday evening, I had an answer to my text. Then the text said sorry, had to
Go, get back to you soon.
They just emailed me again, and I have demanded another address and refund.
I don’t expect to hear from them.
I am thinking of reporting to the Fair Trading Ombudsman. They are still selling online.

Tia
TiaQueensland

Great price and customer service

I recently bought a pair of Dr Martens from TWC through their online store. I realised I'd made a mistake with my order and emailed Customer Service, hoping they could help. Sarah responded extremely quickly and helpfully, and sorted out the issue immediately. My shoes arrived in SE Qld within a few days, and were as advertised. I was happy with both the price and customer service, and will use TWC again.

art
artWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Weird, I have dealt with them over many years - no problem.

I made an error with sizing, got mixed up with UK/US sizes. Called, no issue, they can exchange for the required size, paid $12 for an Auspost voucher for return which is very reasonable.
Delivery with tracking was very efficient despite the holidays.

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

Purchased an item from them through Laybuy last Friday have made 2 payments They sent me a tracking number Saturday, I keep checking my Auspost app and states it's unconfirmed in their system after multiple emails they finally reply stating Tuesday was a public holiday and would sent today well it's 6pm and still haven't posted. Sent further emails just to get no reply. Will not shop with them again.

Miramar Mills
Miramar MillsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order shoes and never got them!

I order shoes long time ago and never got them!!or my money back! I want my shoes or money back!!! I send a lot of messages and no reply! I want them now!

Maaike
MaaikeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed ,frustrated

Ordered sandals early February after many emails no reply than an email to say they’re on the way Two months later after more emails they stated sandals had been posted , but still waiting two weeks later

Wendy L
Wendy LGippsland, VIC

Taken money for nothing.

Same here, placed order in January. Followed up in Feb and got the same e-mail stating delay in supply but would receive goods in 7-10 days. It is now April and amid the Coronavirus debacle, still not shoes and no e-mails. NOTHING! Also charged an international transaction fee for an Australian Company! (???)

Carla
Carla

Beware! Don't buy from this store

Ordered two pairs of shoes which arrived in good time, unfortunately they are both too small and I have been trying to contact the store to organise an exchange for larger sizes. Followed all the instructions on their website but they just will not email back - have now sent 5 emails, tried ringing them but it is just an automated message, I left my number for a call back twice but surprise surprise they haven't called. This is very disappointing as I like the shoes, I don't want a refund just an exhange. Appalling customer service if you can't even reply to an email. I will never buy from them again and will tell everyone I know to not to support them either.

Janet
JanetHunter Region, NSW

Don't buy from this store.

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont order from this store

Placed oreder a month ago
Have sent emails querying and finally received a reply that they were behind in deliveries, had employed more staff and they would send the tracking order asap. It would be delivered in 7 to 10 days.
I have asked today for a refund. Will report as scam if no response in a few days.

Terrible Customer Service - No Reply for Months

Janice L
Janice LAU

shoes not arrived

I also placed an order on 7 feb and have not received.. I did receive email saying order confirmed and said I would receive another email when dispatched but I have not received any further emails .. I emailed company to enquire about delivery delays and have not had any response ... was hoping to receive shoes before I travel early March :-( hopefully not affected by the caronavirus!!!

ggiang
ggiangSydney, NSW

Product received within 4 business days

I ordered a pair of shoes on Sunday and they were received on Thursday morning. Very well priced and in good working order. Happy with my purchase, and would consider buying from them again in the future.

Kim S.
Kim S.Perth, WA

Scam maybe

Placed order on 7th of February still have not received my order, have sent emails with no response maybe it's a scam I've checked with consumer protection no other lodgments have been made against them as yet I'll give them until the end of the week to respond I will then be putting in a complaint to consumer protection.

Merrillie R.
Merrillie R.

Order hasn't arrived - 19 days and counting

I ordered 3 pairs on 7 Feb as of 26 Feb they haven't arrived and no response to an email sent 24 hours ago. Guess I will be contacting PayPal.