2The White Ant Man

4.4

35 reviews · Statistics

83% · 295 · 14%

Job Satisfaction
See the Best Pest Control Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yvonne
YvonneWAPeel, WA

Wonderful Customer Service

Promt to attend and do inspection , with treatment done the very next morning .
Both John's and Jack were respectful ,patient and thorough.
Jack did a fantastic job of treatment and tidy up after with explanation of what he was doing throughout the treatment.
John who did a follow up inspection was realy calm and thorough on such a hot day and happy to spend time answering any concerns I had regarding termites.
Very happy with their service.
Yvonne Show reply
P Macphail
P MacphailWAPerth, WA

Beyond exceptional!!

From prompt attendance to quote, to full termite and ant protection, nothing is too much for these guys. They drill the holes, they blow down the cement dust, they fill the holes for termites and spray the rest of the yard etc for ants. I can't recommend enough.
Gary
GaryWAPerth, WA

Steve
Steve

Steve V. Dawesville. Treatment 4.9.23

Arranged treatment on Thursday and completed Monday, excellent service. Very thorough and knowledgeable service. Would happily recommend them !!
Jared
JaredWAPerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant service, very customer minded

Very great service, from the quote to the actual work, all of the staff were very feiendly, great with our kids and pets, and very explanatory to us about what was needed.

We found termites, and within 36 hours had an inspection done and treatment done aswell!

Cant reccomend them highly enough!! Show reply

marg
margWASouth West, WA2 posts

5 year white ant treatment

Thank you Jack for your diligent inspection and subsequent treatment.
You are professional, unassuming, competent. An asset to your Business.
Jill
JillWAPeel, WA6 posts

Such a thorough job and great service

Great that Mike reminded us that treatment was due and booked us in promptly. John arrived right on time and did such a thorough job. He was knowledgeable and very efficient and very caring of our concerns about our furbaby. We would happily recommend the company to anyone.
steve
steveWAPeel, WA

Look no further, these guys are the deal

Mike called out quickly & on time. He gave us professional advice & a quote.
It was a good price & we accepted it.
John was out the next day, on time & a wealth of knowledge. He did the work professionally & nothing was too much trouble at all. He even cleaned to man hole cover after the roof inspection. Never had a tradie do that before! I would recommend this company to any of my friends. Well done Mike & crew.
Corrie
CorrieWAPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic Service

If you are looking for honesty, reliability and good service, these are the guys. $1300 to provide the full white ant treatment was a reasonable price. Young Jack is an absolute credit to the business. Honest, unassuming and hardworking.
Thank you! Show reply
Lynn
LynnWAPerth, WA2 posts

White Ant Treatment and Inspection

Had a call from Mike with respect to termite treatment being due. Jack attended, was very punctual and professional in carrying out treatment. Nothing was too much trouble and Jack stayed into the late afternoon to ensue a complete treatment and inspection was done. I thoroughly recommend this professional and local family business.
Peter G.
Peter G.WAPeel, WA4 posts

Annual termite inspection

Follow up annual inspection after previous full treatment.
Again excellent service with initial contact & arranging day/time, technician arrived on time & inspection very thorough. Will continue to use WhiteAnt man as & when req'd. Show reply
Simon W.
Simon W.WAPeel, WA

Professional Service

Had John come over to provide 5 yearly termite treatment to rural property, using Fipronil, and provide a spider treatment also. I found John to be very diligent in his work, knowledgeable and at ease with me explaining what he was doing. My choice to pay a little more for the Fipronil treatment but I am happy to do so and more than happy with the work completed. Would recommend to others based upon my experience. Show reply
Umar F.
Umar F.

Not professional at all

The confirmed a booking two weeks prior and then cancelled a day before of the booking. Thats wasting time. If you did not have the time why book in the first place. Time wasters.
Helen h
Helen hPinjarra4 posts

Excellent service

John did an excellent job..no place was unchecked.
Very thorough and professional. Needed a gold medal for clambering in ceiling on 40 deg day.
Very happy with service provided and feel confident problem dealt with. Show reply
Sam L
Sam L3 posts

Didnt fix the problem

Got white man in to do a termite system and bait for rodents and solve an ant issue. Paid $1800! They didnt even get into the roof to inspect - just popped their head through the manhole and scattered bait boxes about.
The ant issue wasnt resolved and if they bothered to get into the roof they would see it was not a rodent issue at all - it was a lizard issue and they would have spotted the termite damage. The biggest waste of money and since had to pay someone else to do a more thorough job. Company owner had the cheek to call me asking $100 for a couple of stinky traps they put down that cost $8. Do not recommend
The White Ant Man