The White Ant Man

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The White Ant Man

4.2
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Corrie
CorriePerth, WA

Fantastic Service

If you are looking for honesty, reliability and good service, these are the guys. $1300 to provide the full white ant treatment was a reasonable price. Young Jack is an absolute credit to the business. Honest, unassuming and hardworking.
Thank you!

Lynn
LynnPerth, WA

White Ant Treatment and Inspection

Had a call from Mike with respect to termite treatment being due. Jack attended, was very punctual and professional in carrying out treatment. Nothing was too much trouble and Jack stayed into the late afternoon to ensue a complete treatment and inspection was done. I thoroughly recommend this professional and local family business.

Peter G.
Peter G.Peel, WA

Annual termite inspection

Follow up annual inspection after previous full treatment.
Again excellent service with initial contact & arranging day/time, technician arrived on time & inspection very thorough. Will continue to use WhiteAnt man as & when req'd.

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Peter, Thank you for your kind words. We do trive to exceed our customers expectations and we are very prod of our team of technicians.
Thank you for your ongoing support....
Mike

Simon W.
Simon W.Peel, WA

Professional Service

Had John come over to provide 5 yearly termite treatment to rural property, using Fipronil, and provide a spider treatment also. I found John to be very diligent in his work, knowledgeable and at ease with me explaining what he was doing. My choice to pay a little more for the Fipronil treatment but I am happy to do so and more than happy with the work completed. Would recommend to others based upon my experience.

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Simon, thank you for your feed back.
John is a great asset to our business

Not professional at all

The confirmed a booking two weeks prior and then cancelled a day before of the booking. Thats wasting time. If you did not have the time why book in the first place. Time wasters.

Helen h
Helen hPinjarra

Excellent service

John did an excellent job..no place was unchecked.
Very thorough and professional. Needed a gold medal for clambering in ceiling on 40 deg day.
Very happy with service provided and feel confident problem dealt with.

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Hi Helen, Thank you taking the time to post your review.
John is a great asset to our business, we look forward to assisting you with any future pest problems.

Didnt fix the problem

Got white man in to do a termite system and bait for rodents and solve an ant issue. Paid $1800! They didnt even get into the roof to inspect - just popped their head through the manhole and scattered bait boxes about.
The ant issue wasnt resolved and if they bothered to get into the roof they would see it was not a rodent issue at all - it was a lizard issue and they would have spotted the termite damage. The biggest waste of money and since had to pay someone else to do a more thorough job. Company owner had the cheek to call me asking $100 for a couple of stinky traps they put down that cost $8. Do not recommend

Tim
TimPeel, WA

Great service, Fast, Polite, Competitive Price

From the first phone call the guys were polite and helpful. One of the Tech's came to quote the job almost immediately, he was friendly and professional so I booked the job. They came around the next day to do the job. Friendly and Professional, what more can you ask for...

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Tim, we do try to offer the fastest and most professional service to all our customers, new and old. Hope we can be of service again in the future.

Fantastic service & reliable

We had the White ant man out today Thankyou to Craig , John & Jack for the fantastic service and treatment to our property in Golden Bay going the extra mile spending the time to ensure our home is protected. We were very fortunate as the guys located white ants early and I can’t thank the team enough. For the meticulous treatment received.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN. 100 percent recommend the company ,

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback, we are a small family business striving to exceed customers' expectations. We are extremely lucky to have a very dedicated and professional team.
Regards
Mike The WhiteAnt Man

Edana D.
Edana D.Perth, WA

Amazing Service

We had John come to our house and do an inspection and a treatment. He was amazing. Professional, thorough and very easy to talk to. Was very informative about the job at hand got the job done efficiently.

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Edana, Thank you for taking the time to review our service.
John is a great asset to our business he has given many years of service to our industry.

Melinda
Melinda Peel, WA

Absolutely the best customer service.

We had the most annoying mozzie and insect problem and Mike managed to squeeze us in on Christmas Eve. Totally appreciate the service and honesty Seriously the most thorough and professional service I have had from any pest company. I would not hesitate in recommending The White Ant Man Mandurah

Michael N.The White Ant ManSend a private message

Thank you Melinda as a small family business we appreciate you taking the time to sing our praises.
Glad to be of service....
Mike and the Team

Michele
MichelePerth, WA

Very satisfied with service - John arrived promptly. He was informative and reassuring and worked long into the evening to get the job done. I would recommend the company and their services to others.

Five Star.

From the initial interview to completion. The workman doing the job kept me informed of what and why he was doing. I was well satisfied with the process of dealing with the White Ant Man

Prompt Service

Not having had any previous experience with The White Ant Man, I was very happy with the service and treatment that was provided. I now have peace of mind that my home is protected.

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

Professional service.

I would just like to say a big thank you to the young guy Jack from The White Ant Man. Very professional, polite and am very happy with the job that Jack did today getting rid of those pesky white ants. Cleaned up after himself and Jack was also on time. I would highly recommend Jack from the White Ant Man. One very happy customer. Thanks Jack.