The White Ant Man

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The White Ant Man

4.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Tim
TimPeel, WA

Great service, Fast, Polite, Competitive Price

From the first phone call the guys were polite and helpful. One of the Tech's came to quote the job almost immediately, he was friendly and professional so I booked the job. They came around the next day to do the job. Friendly and Professional, what more can you ask for...

Michael N.The White Ant Man

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Tim, we do try to offer the fastest and most professional service to all our customers, new and old. Hope we can be of service again in the future.

Fantastic service & reliable

We had the White ant man out today Thankyou to Craig , John & Jack for the fantastic service and treatment to our property in Golden Bay going the extra mile spending the time to ensure our home is protected. We were very fortunate as the guys located white ants early and I can’t thank the team enough. For the meticulous treatment received.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN. 100 percent recommend the company ,

Michael N.The White Ant Man

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback, we are a small family business striving to exceed customers' expectations. We are extremely lucky to have a very dedicated and professional team.
Regards
Mike The WhiteAnt Man

Edana D.
Edana D.Perth, WA

Amazing Service

We had John come to our house and do an inspection and a treatment. He was amazing. Professional, thorough and very easy to talk to. Was very informative about the job at hand got the job done efficiently.

Michael N.The White Ant Man

Edana, Thank you for taking the time to review our service.
John is a great asset to our business he has given many years of service to our industry.

Melinda
Melinda Peel, WA

Absolutely the best customer service.

We had the most annoying mozzie and insect problem and Mike managed to squeeze us in on Christmas Eve. Totally appreciate the service and honesty Seriously the most thorough and professional service I have had from any pest company. I would not hesitate in recommending The White Ant Man Mandurah

Michael N.The White Ant Man

Thank you Melinda as a small family business we appreciate you taking the time to sing our praises.
Glad to be of service....
Mike and the Team

Michele
MichelePerth, WA

Very satisfied with service - John arrived promptly. He was informative and reassuring and worked long into the evening to get the job done. I would recommend the company and their services to others.

Five Star.

From the initial interview to completion. The workman doing the job kept me informed of what and why he was doing. I was well satisfied with the process of dealing with the White Ant Man

Prompt Service

Not having had any previous experience with The White Ant Man, I was very happy with the service and treatment that was provided. I now have peace of mind that my home is protected.

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

Professional service.

I would just like to say a big thank you to the young guy Jack from The White Ant Man. Very professional, polite and am very happy with the job that Jack did today getting rid of those pesky white ants. Cleaned up after himself and Jack was also on time. I would highly recommend Jack from the White Ant Man. One very happy customer. Thanks Jack.

John
JohnPerth, WA

Prompt Service

Inspection and treatment were carried out in a clean and professional manner, in fact extending the coverage that had been in place for 8 years from another provider. I expect this new treatment to be just as effective in keeping the little buggers at bay.

Tilly
TillyPerth, WA

Issues resolved.

We employed the white ant man in Mandurah Because we needed some white ants removed as part of our agreement for the sale of our house.
We had our issues which are now resolved.

Friendly, professional service

Arranged time from phone call received. Arrived on time. Completed thorough annual check. Clean and tidy work. Reasonable cost, happy with the service provided.

Excellent service

I had Jack a young man service my property a couple of months ago ,he was friendly ,diligent and very competent.I also liked the fact that I was unable to pay immediately and the friendly lady offered a repayment plan over 3 months .thank you I so appreciated this as was struggling at the time but have always had my property treated .5 stars for me

Great Service

Good price quoted. Very punctual, arrived on time. Job finished with no fuss. Had a hick up with dates but they rescheduled without fuss. Second time I have used these guys. Good service.

Pushy

After getting the job for bait stations phone calls were ignored and failure to turn up to prearranged visit. Very poor customer service.

Michael N.The White Ant Man

Sorry to hear this Gary, if you call our office we can sort this out for you

This guys were great!!

I got a termite quote from the white ant man, he was very informative and laid out all my options. I thought about it and got a couple other quotes, he was by far the cheapest and best., service was done, promptly with a free spider spray!! Happy to support local!!!