The White Ant Man

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Professional service.

I would just like to say a big thank you to the young guy Jack from The White Ant Man. Very professional, polite and am very happy with the job that Jack did today getting rid of those pesky white ants. Cleaned up after himself and Jack was also on time. I would highly recommend Jack from the White Ant Man. One very happy customer. Thanks Jack.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Prompt Service

Inspection and treatment were carried out in a clean and professional manner, in fact extending the coverage that had been in place for 8 years from another provider. I expect this new treatment to be just as effective in keeping the little buggers at bay.

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

Issues resolved.

We employed the white ant man in Mandurah Because we needed some white ants removed as part of our agreement for the sale of our house.
We had our issues which are now resolved.

Friendly, professional service

Arranged time from phone call received. Arrived on time. Completed thorough annual check. Clean and tidy work. Reasonable cost, happy with the service provided.

Excellent service

I had Jack a young man service my property a couple of months ago ,he was friendly ,diligent and very competent.I also liked the fact that I was unable to pay immediately and the friendly lady offered a repayment plan over 3 months .thank you I so appreciated this as was struggling at the time but have always had my property treated .5 stars for me

Great Service

Good price quoted. Very punctual, arrived on time. Job finished with no fuss. Had a hick up with dates but they rescheduled without fuss. Second time I have used these guys. Good service.

Pushy

After getting the job for bait stations phone calls were ignored and failure to turn up to prearranged visit. Very poor customer service.

Michael N.The White Ant Man

Sorry to hear this Gary, if you call our office we can sort this out for you

This guys were great!!

I got a termite quote from the white ant man, he was very informative and laid out all my options. I thought about it and got a couple other quotes, he was by far the cheapest and best., service was done, promptly with a free spider spray!! Happy to support local!!!

Great prices. Quick and great warranties. Happy to support local

I got a termite quote from the white ant man. They were prompt and informative. Helped me find the best one that suited my budget and my needs. It felt great to use a family owned company. Warranty was fantastic as well. Hood job guys

Awesome service

I got a call from a lovely lady, and followed with a call by a gentleman who was quick to come and quote me and help me make decisions that suited my needs and kept my budget in mind. Very helpful and I will continue to support local!

Tom

TomBusselton

Obviously doesn't know what termites look like

Cold called me and I thought it was my regular pest man only to find it wasn't then was pushy about an obligation free insp..said I had termites in a landscaping timber.

I then rang my regular pest man and got him to do an insp which I was overdue at the time and there was 6 stumps active aswell as a wall waist height.

DO NOT proceed with the white ant man all they are trying to do is move in to in the local pest business ..very pushy
South west region.

Termites

I found Craig to be extremely helpful. Craig came to my home and gave me a quote, I appreciated his honesty and attention to detail. After the job was completed he cleaned up and even came back a few weeks later to ensure that we were satisfied with the work completed. I could not nor would not recommend any other company north of the river. 5 stars

koorimay

koorimay

Rules changed after service is done and paid for