Think Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rear Veranda

The 4 timber posts that are holding up my 3 year old veranda, are splitting due to being laminated, not solid timber. It now appears I cannot get the problem rectified due to the company going out of business.

Very poor attitude toward potential new business.

Stumbled across this company in the shopping centre and a time for a quote was suggested to me which I accepted and subsequently revolved my entire day around. The morning of the appointment I was contacted by the person doing the quote asking if he could come round earlier as he was free and did not want to hang around. I apologised and said that this time had to stick due to other commitments as well as involving others. He never showed up. No phone call. No follow up. No apology. Won’t be recommending you Think Home Improvements! Note: Southern Adelaide location.

Verandah

reliable and professional service. Staff friendly and profession. more than happy to recommend them. happy with the structure and living to expectations

Artificial Grass Installation

We decided to replace our existing lawn with artificial grass and it was the best decision we made. The installation was carried out within 3 weeks after placing the order and it took less than 2 days to do the installation. The guys did a great job, the lawn looks fantastic. They took away all the dirt and rubbish after completing the work.
From now on, we don't have to worry any longer to mow or water the lawn and the lawn always looks good.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them if you want to install artificial grass

Good job!

Great product, great price, very detailed quotation, courteous n professional service, couldn't be happier!!! In these days, having a supplier one can trust is vital.

Excellent service

We were very impressed with the salesman who visited our property, and the installers who came. They were very professional, and I would recommend the company.

Not value for money

Initial salesman was great and installation was quick put quality of outdoor blinds very dissappointing and certainly not worth money spent. Would not recommend them and THINK we should have gone elsewhere.

love my shutters place is nice and cool now

I would recommenced this product to anyone the people that installed them were very good and easy to get on with very pleased with the end result

Happy Customer!

All the contact I had with Think Home Improvements was productive and friendly. After my phone call a salesperson came to measure the site and design an order to my pleasure. The installer visited to measure again in order to confirm that order and when he returned with a working partner they were highly efficient, unobtrusive and in and out promptly. The result is wonderful. It’s attractive, thanks to a good finish and works quietly at the touch of a button I made sure I could operate from the sofa. The price is affordable. I am very happy with my renovation.

My beautiful Wish blinds

These blinds are very stylish and make my outdoor area very private without feeling "cut off"
I can still enjoy the view of the sea and river I am very happy with them and intend to purchase more

Best thing we have ever purchased .

Amazing purchase . Made a massive difference to the heat wave we had as aircon didn’t need to be turned on until after 5 pm , the shutters down kept it really bearable

What a great job!

From the initial contact through council approval and installation had great service and professional advice.
The installers where both courteous and adept in their work. Nothing was a problem to them. The finished job was to my highest expectations. Would highly recommend to all.

Roller shutters

From first contact to installation was a smooth journey. I commend both the rep and the installers for their professional manner and highly recommend this company. Very happy with my roller shutters.

Very happy customer

Very happy with the service, all employees lovely to deal with. The guys that installed my shatters had great sense of humour and got the job done in a professional manner. Have recommended to others.

It was what we wanted

It turned out as we expected with no problems which is rare nowadays I would like to thank all who were involved with our job cheers

Roller shutters

Shutters were installed by a friendly team of workers. After an initial delay of a couple of weeks were fitted when advised and seem to be performing the job required, reducing heat in upstairs area.

Quick and easy

Quick and easy service with prompt installation. Friendly installers got on with the job quickly and cleaned up well afterwards.

Remote Control Roller Shutters

Excellent product, Supplied and Fitted in a very professional manner.We are more than happy with the service from quoting to installation.Well Done.

Think Again ..Take your business Elsewhere !!!!!

The business should be called DONT THINK ...I ordered 2 roller shutters.. salesman was fine.After that no communication, they take ya deposit then trying to get the installer out to re-measure is a nightmare, so i stopped ringing to see what would happen 4 weeks nothing.I finally rang the manager hes all apologetic when ya want ya money back. installation day one shutter with no stripes the other wrong stripes. Fixed that,, now rolling problems. Do ya think ive heard back NO....

Our Cafe Blinds are a real Improvement

We are really impressed with our Cafe Blinds , they offer us the opportunity to make more use of our Alfresco area ...protects us from the glare of the sun and stops leaves and dust from blowing around our sliding door and window .
Thank you for the profressional service and work that was provided by your company .
Kind Regards