Think Lounges

3.0
Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really poor quality

I bought a leather lounge about 5 years ago, 3 years in there are so many cracks and splits in in, despite a 1 person household ie: not overused, no kids/pets jumping on it etc... despite it being cheap, i would NEVER buy from this company again

Shahid Ghaffar
Shahid GhaffarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst quality lounges

I bought the leather couches from here and they were in the formal area - hardly ever used but it has now cracks and the leather has come off in many places. A terrible quality couch - please DO NOT buy from here. Total waste of money!!

Terrible Customer Service and no product

Ordered a couch through them that indicated 7 to 10 day delivery with free delivery into Melbourne (even after punching in my postcode) Happily took my money. Chased them in a couple of weeks was told it was still 3 to 4 weeks away, Chased them again in 3 weeks told the same story. Eventually almost 2 months later and chasing them again and again they say its on the truck on its way, could provide no Con note etc, constantly told someone will chase it up and call us. Eventually we get a call from them saying the freight company has it and its too expensive to send down to us so they are cancelling our order. Absolutely shonky.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Shaun L
Shaun LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality products

Find out how Think Lounges compares to other Furniture Shops

Appalling from beginning to end

$1400 chaise lounge purchased online.
product was sent to the wrong state-was informed this was my fault.
Product arrived and I was told blatant lies that they had attempted delivery and it was my fault. That same day I had been told it was in the wrong state.
Item arrived and within 3 weeks it was as uncomfortable as the 20 yr old couch I replaced. A giant bar right in the area of the chaise that gives a chaise lounge its purpose.
Customer Service has no concern and won't even reply to emails.
They may not put the effort into replying to me, but they will to the ACCC.

Chaise lounge

Absolutely terrible, chaise lounge uncomfortable, material stains with plain water, most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever sat on, may last just long enough for the warranty to run out how convenient, take from someone who has learnt their lesson don't purchase!!

Andrew .B
Andrew .BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Manhattan chaise lounge

Awful service

Never again would I this company. Its been a complete pain from beginning to end. All they tell you is that they dont have any control once you make a purchase and you have to deal with a third party company from then on.

Anne
AnneWARNER

Great Lounge and Great Service

Purchased online. Called for urgent delivery if possible to meet a photoshoot deadline. Troy made it happen. Fantastic service and so very friendly. Thank you. Will purchase in future. Anne.

Excellent Quality and Lead Times

Purchased the Stella Lounge 3 months ago. Was impressed with the price and the service was great to. Delivery only took 6 days and putting it together was not to bad. The video helped. Overall the couch is massive, comfortable and well made. Happy to recommend this company.

Great lounge and service

Bought my new lounge from Think Lounges a few months ago. It's great quality fits nicely and looks amazing. Great customer derive and delivery was on time. Happy to recommend this company.

Leanne T
Leanne TBrisbane

Great product at a great price.

I purchased my Think Lounge on line after chatting on line with a staff member. The transaction was easy and delivery took place within the specified time and was hassle free. Great communication from pre purchase to delivery. I'm very happy with my comfortable new lounge and love the bonus storage area in the ottoman.

Helle
HelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Recliner 2.5 charlie in harvey auburn

Charlie 2.5 recliner harvey norman auburn super centre best comfy lounge lying for bad bk go buy it 2 grand on sales pearl villa best colour hope ive helped not sure right section

Falling apart/Bad Product

The lounge delivery was fine, 2 years later the entire fabric backing on the vinyl cushions has dissolved with the filling in the cushions going everywhere, not one cushion is unaffected. Our lounge is useless, the vinyl is also cracking (and we had it covered with cotton covering) The base under the seat cushions also fell apart, and the springs no longer work..
You better put this into the review circulation because I'm way over this total nonsense..I will not alter this posting anymore, this ridiculous and will post this on FB warning people of your terrible product..

Andy
AndyGold Coast

GREAT LOUNGE

Bought the Stella lounge 2 weeks ago and it was delivered on time. Great comfortable lounges and the price was sharp.

Mungo
Mungoasked

Has anyone bought the LA? Wanting to know quality, if firm/soft. Thank you

elnarosiana84
elnarosiana84asked

Hi there im just a bit surprised with these reviews as they have numerous positive reviews on their Facebook page.i have been thinking of getting a couch from Think Lounges.What about warranty?Dont the products come with some kind of warranty?

Jaine winter
Jaine winter

Spend your money elsewhere as the item I received was well below standard in my opinion.
It isn't Australian just mass shipments from China of which you will find when you contact customer service with any problem- very happy to take your money but zero satisfaction.
I think a lot of these so called happy customers are false as cannot possibly understand how you could be happy with very poor quality items such as theirs!
As stated in my review the item I purchased was for a room that the sofa will be barely sat on so not to concerned but if your buying as a main sofa then you must ask why these items are so cheap. The answer will speak for itself when you receive their goods.

Phil Brandt
Phil Brandt

I think our couch was $999 a it's really big and comfy for the price so no complaints from us

Sudin
Sudin

Their warehouse is nicely set up and the couches look in really good condition. When I purchased a new couch from them, I happily wrote a 5 star rating on their website within a week. Just after a month it started ageing horribly. I would recommend spending a bit extra and getting a decent couch.

Get an answer from our members and Think Lounges representatives