Listing monitored by Think Money

3.6

GSTUART
GSTUARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good enough

Why are these people still operating? They dont put anything in writing, they don't disclose their $12,000 "Membership" fee up front, and they are certainly not accountable to any industry peak body.

Have a look at this: https://pipa.asn.au/property-advisers-need-regulation/

I've attended their seminars and they are an overhyped sales pitch at best. No Qualified Property Investment Advisor (QPIA) would operate the way these people do.

This needs to change.

smhj
smhjSydney, NSW

Such a great team

I have been fortunate to have worked with Chris and her fabulous team for over 6 years, and can only recommend them, which I have on numerous occasions. All facets of investment and advise is available and so worthwhile. The people at ThinkMoney are friendly, happy and very welcoming. Thank you ThinkMoney

Five years, Four properties & Fine living

Thank you Think Money Team.
Meeting the team 5 years ago after being recommended by a friend was the best meeting I could have had. Since then I have acquired 4 investment properties which are all yielding well.
I am confident my financial future is secure as well as living a nice life now.
Thank you team for supporting me, educating me & showing me how I can be in control.

RE GRETFULSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THIS GREEDY COMPANY!!!!

Allan T
Allan TSunshine Coast

Ripoff artists

Christine C.Think Money

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bill Hunter
Bill HunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best financial team in Australia!!!!

Thank you to the whole Thinkmoney team for outstanding service and results! I worked with other teams before getting referred to Thinkmoney and I’m pleased to say Chris and her team are truely the best in the finance business. Since joining the team in 2013 I’m well on track with my financial goals through property investments. Strongly recommend no matter what your financial goals might be! thanks again!!

Christine C.Think Money

Thanks so much Bill. You have been achieving amazing results. Keep up the great work.

Jodi
JodiSunshine Coast

I wish I found Think Money sooner

If only we found Think Money sooner we wouldn’t have been starting over again because we would have known not to sell our property. However since finding Think Money just over 9 months ago we have paid off over $25,000 of personal debt, brought a property through our SMSF and we now have a didn’t more effective way of budgeting and are saving to buy a home. I can’t recommend Chris, Jack and the rest of the Think Money team enough for what we have achieved over the last nine months, without them we would still have a mountain of debt and struggling to enjoy life because of the stress of our debt.

Thanks Jodi. Love working with you. Xx

M RockRockhampton

Learn from my mistake

I was unfortunate to engage these people for financial advise. I signed up and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Very poor advice, broken promises, ridiculous fees and referred me to a property manager who then committed fraud. This experience has cost my family hundreds of thousands of dollars. Please listen to the bad reviews on here. I assume they must be writing the good reviews themselves. Even the accountants and solicitors they partnered up with over the years won't deal with them anymore! BEWARE! I am not sure how they sleep at night and how they are still in business! Don't let what appears to be good customer service and enthusiasm to help fool you!

M Rock

You didn't want to help, we have already spoken. You can't undo years of poor advice. Too much money lost.

Do your research it’s basically a scam

Find out how Think Money compares to other Budgeting Services

Our Financial plans have never been better. With the continual advice and support of Chris and her "Think Money Team" we are so much more financially secure then ever. With the help of the Dept Reduction Platform we have paid more off our home loan in the last 4 years than we did in the previous 15. We continually rave about how wonderful our experience at Think Money has been and would recommend it to anyone.

Christine C.Think Money

Thank you Amanda and Paul, we love working with you too. Success comes from the way you stay connected and follow the plan. Appreciate the feedback xx

Nen
NenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish we had of joined 20 years ago!

We joined Think Money in October 2017 and have never looked back.
We have been able to plan realistically for our retirement, and seriously reduce our debt in a matter of months.
We were sceptical at first, but after the first appointment with Melissa and Chris, and not to long after, Claire we have never looked back and our only regret is we didn't start 20 years ago.
Think Money has changed our lives, so, if you are looking to take back control of your life and finances, we can highly recommend Think Money and team.

Christine C.Think Money

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business too. Looking forward to hitting many more goals together.

CurlyHoss
CurlyHossMaroochydore

The plan is coming together!

We have put ourselves into the best financial position we’ve ever been in by following the debt reduction and property investment strategies from Think Money. Chris and Claire have been fantastic, always have time for us and follow our progress, cheering from the sidelines. This is so much appreciated. Make the plan and stick to it is our mantra and it’s paying off for us. We are eternally grateful to Chris and the Think Money team. Thank you All!

Christine C.Think Money

Thanks very much. We appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to achieving big things.

Awesome Team, Awesome Support, Awesome Results - Thank You :0)

Thank you so much Claire and Tim. We love working with you too. Xx

Paula G
Paula GMudjimba

Life Changing!!!

Since joining Think Money just over a year ago, my Husband and I have learnt not only about debt reduction and investment property, but how to goal set and approach life from a whole new perspective which has been Life changing !!! We would never have achieved this on our own and the difference this has made to our lives is priceless!! We no longer have room for negative people and embrace the future no matter what curve balls are thrown at us with an excellent support team in Think Money !!

Best thing we ever did!