Think Money

See the Best Budgeting Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Think Money

3.6
  • Job Satisfaction

Secured my future

I had two properties and no clue before I went to Think money. My partner and I now have 6 properties, which would not be possible without this team. Have been nothing but helpful and transparent rhe whole time.....

Buddy S
Buddy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Property wealth takes time they said.

So true! We were novice investors back in 2017 and listened to the advice and training. Ended up with three properties that seemed to do nothing for a while …. Read the negative reviews and were worried but the ‘property wealth takes time’ comment kept us going. Now look where we are. 3 properties- an extra $400k in equity already and rent has increased to make all 3 positively geared. So glad we listened. Good properties, good long term research- retirement plans are looking sweet!

James G.
James G.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad advisors

Cost us alot of money and they were very dodgy with there referrals. Really do your homework on this business for you shell any money as it will be an investment alright for them not you.

Mark E.
Mark E.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers don't trust them

Did not tell us how much upfront costs $$$$, no one really knows what they are doing except how to take money from you. Poor follow up, Very amateur in their behaviour

GSTUART
GSTUARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good enough

Why are these people still operating? They dont put anything in writing, they don't disclose their $12,000 "Membership" fee up front, and they are certainly not accountable to any industry peak body.

Have a look at this: https://pipa.asn.au/property-advisers-need-regulation/

I've attended their seminars and they are an overhyped sales pitch at best. No Qualified Property Investment Advisor (QPIA) would operate the way these people do.

This needs to change.

smhj
smhjSydney, NSW

Such a great team

I have been fortunate to have worked with Chris and her fabulous team for over 6 years, and can only recommend them, which I have on numerous occasions. All facets of investment and advise is available and so worthwhile. The people at ThinkMoney are friendly, happy and very welcoming. Thank you ThinkMoney

Five years, Four properties & Fine living

Thank you Think Money Team.
Meeting the team 5 years ago after being recommended by a friend was the best meeting I could have had. Since then I have acquired 4 investment properties which are all yielding well.
I am confident my financial future is secure as well as living a nice life now.
Thank you team for supporting me, educating me & showing me how I can be in control.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
RE GRETFULSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THIS GREEDY COMPANY!!!!

Allan T
Allan TSunshine Coast

Ripoff artists

Bill Hunter
Bill HunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best financial team in Australia!!!!

Thank you to the whole Thinkmoney team for outstanding service and results! I worked with other teams before getting referred to Thinkmoney and I’m pleased to say Chris and her team are truely the best in the finance business. Since joining the team in 2013 I’m well on track with my financial goals through property investments. Strongly recommend no matter what your financial goals might be! thanks again!!

Christine C.Think MoneySend a private message

Thanks so much Bill. You have been achieving amazing results. Keep up the great work.

Jodi
JodiSunshine Coast

I wish I found Think Money sooner

If only we found Think Money sooner we wouldn’t have been starting over again because we would have known not to sell our property. However since finding Think Money just over 9 months ago we have paid off over $25,000 of personal debt, brought a property through our SMSF and we now have a didn’t more effective way of budgeting and are saving to buy a home. I can’t recommend Chris, Jack and the rest of the Think Money team enough for what we have achieved over the last nine months, without them we would still have a mountain of debt and struggling to enjoy life because of the stress of our debt.

Thanks Jodi. Love working with you. Xx

M RockRockhampton

Learn from my mistake

I was unfortunate to engage these people for financial advise. I signed up and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Very poor advice, broken promises, ridiculous fees and referred me to a property manager who then committed fraud. This experience has cost my family hundreds of thousands of dollars. Please listen to the bad reviews on here. I assume they must be writing the good reviews themselves. Even the accountants and solicitors they partnered up with over the years won't deal with them anymore! BEWARE! I am not sure how they sleep at night and how they are still in business! Don't let what appears to be good customer service and enthusiasm to help fool you!

M Rock

You didn't want to help, we have already spoken. You can't undo years of poor advice. Too much money lost.

Find out how Think Money compares to other Budgeting Services

Do your research it’s basically a scam

Christine C.Think MoneySend a private message

Our Financial plans have never been better. With the continual advice and support of Chris and her "Think Money Team" we are so much more financially secure then ever. With the help of the Dept Reduction Platform we have paid more off our home loan in the last 4 years than we did in the previous 15. We continually rave about how wonderful our experience at Think Money has been and would recommend it to anyone.

Christine C.Think MoneySend a private message

Thank you Amanda and Paul, we love working with you too. Success comes from the way you stay connected and follow the plan. Appreciate the feedback xx

Nen
NenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish we had of joined 20 years ago!

We joined Think Money in October 2017 and have never looked back.
We have been able to plan realistically for our retirement, and seriously reduce our debt in a matter of months.
We were sceptical at first, but after the first appointment with Melissa and Chris, and not to long after, Claire we have never looked back and our only regret is we didn't start 20 years ago.
Think Money has changed our lives, so, if you are looking to take back control of your life and finances, we can highly recommend Think Money and team.

Christine C.Think MoneySend a private message

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business too. Looking forward to hitting many more goals together.