1.2

Return Claim MadeYes · No
1.0

John P.
John P.3 posts

Cheap battery with only 30% of the rated performance. Supposed to be 135AH only 39AH

The BMS shuts the battery down at 39AH
Dealing with Auto-Market on eBay has been painful. They are elusive and take days to respond. The return process has taken nearly 2 months so far.
Very disappointed with Mobi battery. Will never purchase anything from Auto-Market ebay again Show details
Anthony N
Anthony NNorth Western Region, NSW9 posts

Ohh no not again

Had dealings with Think Out before had to take them to court to get refund . Now just bought a 200amp lithium battery off eBay seller "Power Series" only to find they are same mob with new name . Anyway battery turned up in Box designed for 200 amp battery and marked as such , much smaller battery with extra packing just thrown in . Why do eBay allow this fraudulent behaviour . Show details
deanos
deanosSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Maverick Agm Deep Cycle Battery

Stay well away from these batteries. I used mine 3 times only for running a 12v fridge while camping and always kept it fully charged. The voltage dropped off rapidly each time and It has now sulfated and can’t even hold 12volts now. These are cheap and nasty and will not last. I have contacted the ebay seller a few times and they have not replied once. Show details
Pete S.
Pete S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Totally dead batteries

Bought two 170ah batteries off eBay. Same as everyone else, ran them overnight in parallel and one dropped down to 11v and the other dropped down to 8v.

Can’t get any answer from eBay because they were purchased under seriusforce Now they are power-series with all new feedback.

Turns out the batteries are only about 50ah each not 170ah. They have been advertising lithium stats for agm batteries.

Have reported to accc and also nsw fair trading. Absolutely the most negative experience I’ve ever had with a purchase. Totally not what I ordered. They have the maverick sticker in them but all evidence of ah and capacity has been scrubbed from the battery. Show details

beeragone where
beeragone whereWestern Australia

SIRIUSFORCE IS A SCAM AND NO ONE WILL SHUT THEM DOWN

Paid for 2 x 135amp Maverick batts, What i got was 2 x agm power batts and both are stuffed. They never contact me back unless e-bay has requested they do and when they do you get the run around just like everyone else has stated i have asked for help well over 3 weeks now from paypal,e-bay,accc and consumer protection this is a complete nightmare and still haven got my money back.
Why hasent e-bay shut them down (sanctioned)them e-bay said there investigating them but for some reason this dodgy company is still ripping consumers off day by day my next step is small claims tribunal.
NIGHTMARE IM NEVER BUYING OFF E-BAY AGAIN I WILL PAY A BIT MORE MONEY AND BUY LOCALLY. Show details
Malcolm RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
SWAN M.
SWAN M.New South Wales

BEWARE OF Siriusforce Ebay Seller - now Power-Series

Please be aware that the disgraceful eBay seller 'siriusforce' is now trading as 'power-series' . They have managed to completely remove ALL negative feedback (even from the last 2 days!) and make all ratings 5 stars. They now appear to be an excellent seller based on ratings but be warned they do not send out items . After demanding a tracking number i was refunded. Also note that on the refund details i found a tracking number which showed they sent the item, and on the same day they redirected back to them self just so they do a copy of a succesful delivery. I have reported this seller to eBay but seems unlikely anything will come of it. Show details
BSsrfhtnfsh M.
BSsrfhtnfsh M.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Maverick 120 ah lithium battery

Purchased two maverick 120ah lithium batteries for a camping trip to run my fridge for a couple weeks.
They come with no info printed on any of the batteries except for (maverick). and came missing the handles and one missing terminal bolts, Not a good first impression, anyway Both batteries were fully charged befor departure and both didn't even last a full day each.
On my return I got them tested at a reputable battery shop.
They Gave results back after a day as one battery was a 24ah and the other a 39ah long way short of the claimed 120ah!
Not happy I returned posted them for a refund after a long and painfull process. Show details
RobertatsaenthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
Robertatsaenth

Update.. refund of original purchase made but not out of pocket expenses I will continue to pursue this matter and let you know how I go

Andy
AndyBrisbane8 posts

Purchased Two 135 AH batteries

Hi I purchased two 135Ah batteries both tested < 40ah I complained to the company after a long runaround they accepted them back under a warranty claim. After posting them and getting a delivery receipt I have been unable to contact the company. I managed to claim through PayPal.
Live and learn and always read the reviews.
Barry Horey
Barry HoreySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
Glenn L.
Glenn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Sirus Force - [name removed] - SiriusForce 250 Watt Flexible Solar Panels

I purchases two of these dud solar panels on Ebay from SirusForce. The Ebay description is:
"12V 250W Flexible Solar Panel Generator Caravan Camping Power Mono Charging Kit"
They claimed to be 250 watt. Professional testing showed that these produced about 85 watts maximum. They are more likely poor quality 100 watt panels. Unusually, there is no product label on the rear of the panels and I cannot trace the serial number to a manufacturer. I returned the panels and am awaiting a refund.

The listing shows that hundreds of these have been sold to unsuspecting buyers. Be VERY WARY of Sirus Force listings. Show details

Sanchotua
SanchotuaPerth, WA5 posts
Ian D
Ian DSouth West, WA2 posts
Cris W.9 posts

eBay seller siriusforce selling counterfeit batteries

I purchased 4 deep cycle batteries from siriusforce and due to a 0 negative feedback thought it was a good buy . Batteries are crap and not even a third of their ratings . Siriusforce has been able to refund customers and remove their negative feedback. This seller is pure scum and poor form on eBay for allowing removal of negative feedback .  Show details

cockatoo

"I apologise that your experience with us was not what you were hoping for, as we pride ourselves on customer service..." Sounds like a broken record to me. Thankyou everyone; I saved myself a couple of grand in new batteries for the golf cart and I "liked" so many times that ProductReview checked to see if I was a robot :-) Forget Consumer Affairs and ACCC - regulators only get up from sitting on their hands in order to run a mile from having to regulate anything; did the Banking Royal Commission actually change anything?

cockatoo

Thanks for the tip Malcolm. Everybody gets a bit of negative feedback occasionally, but I for one wouldn't buy anything from anyone who didn't respond to it with some indication of sincerity.

Robertatsaenth

Why is my review still pending nearly 5 days since my last upload of emails and proof of purchase

Russell

Sirius Force/Think Out have been doing this for well over a year from what I can see. Almost all reviews I can find for their three brands are 1 star. Every reviewer that was able to test the battery realised the truth.

They must be making a lot of money from this scam. Is there any way of stopping this?

Here is what I have found out:
- Sirius Force/Think Out buy the batteries in bulk from AliBaba.com suppliers in China.
- They ask the Chinese supplier to put LiFePo4 35AH in a 100AH battery case and pay about $100 per battery.
- They brand the batteries either Atomic3, Maverick or Optimum Ion.
- Then they false advertise the 35AH as 120AH or 100AH and sell them for $600 in Australia.
- The Australian companies selling REAL 100AH batteries for $1,000+ lose customers to a competitor that can get away with scamming their customers because the average person will never test to find the true AH.
- eBay or Catch are the only one who can take action against this seller but instead they help the scam seller by deleting bad reviews and the rare customer who realises it's a scam accepts their refund and stays silent.

I have to buy 10 of these for the company I work for so our product can work for as long as possible in a remote area. We have to be 100% sure they will work.

I found all of this out after spending 2 days on the internet reading everything I could, forums, reviews, contacting suppliers on Ali Baba. I asked a few trustworthy Australian battery sellers why they are selling the same 12V 100AH LiFePo4 for double or triple the price of Atomic3, Maverick or Optimum Ion. They all said the same, that they are false advertising, selling fake batteries, lying about AH, pretending 30AH is 100AH or even 300AH.

But no one seems to be doing anything to stop them?

Cris W.

And from what Im seeing he has been doing it for 5 years .