Lost store

I loved the Adelaide store and Kayla and all my purchases it was my one and only charm shop Please come back the odd piece online is ok but Kayla made personal shopping in store a WOW factor

Store LocationAdelaide Rundle mall shop

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review about our Thomas Sabo Adelaide store and our staff member Kayla. We're glad to hear that you love our charms and have become a collector!
Kind Regards, Georgia x

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Great service and very impressed with the one year warranty cover.

I love the contemporary styles and the security of their quality assurance, with the one year guarantee. A stone fell out of my ring, and there were no quabbles, they simply took it to repair it. Very impressed in an age where things are made to fail. I'll be back!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationEmporium

Fukusensis

FukusensisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thomas sabo watch poor Quality

My sabo watches the ones with the skull as the winding mechomisim are a real disappointment. They lasted a year! Always kept in there box in perfect condition , I took them out the other day and the dial on one of the watchs just spins freely. Not cool Thomas sabo. Very sad
Thomas sabo. Your quality build is poor!
For a $600 watch it should last a lot longer then this!

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Have purchased quite a few beads and charms over time and always receive the same great service If items are out of stock I ask to be notified and usually get reply within a week. If I make purchase it arrives in a day or two so very quick. I’ve also emailed a few times with enquires and get answered the same or next day - amazing! The only thing I would ask is if we had the option to leave parcel in a safe place rather than requiring a signature cause I often miss it. Overall though an amazing company to deal with

S.K

Good website, excellent shopping experience but...

I bought a bracelet for someone. The sizes are ambiguous-- s, m, l. But small came as child size. Then to exchange I had to pay return postage. Most companies offer free returns.

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Love all the ladies pieces specially bracelets I haven’t visits

I haven’t visit the store lately but I do have a few pieces from u collection and they are really special unique , elegant and great quality I haven’t purchase any more because I do have to many even I bought some specials items for my grandchildren

Store LocationSans Souci and city

Coloured gems

I have admired the Sabo line of jewellery for some years now. I prefer the use of unexpected combinations of colour and theme. The service is excellent and delivery fast.

Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

Great shopping

I am Very satisfied with my purchases as they were gifts for my friends birthday. my customised product looked amazing! Also great shipping time no hidden costs would definitely shop again

Fay

FayAdelaide

Beautiful

I love every beautiful piece of my Thomas Sabo jewellery. Quality is perfect. Delivery and service faultless. Very satisfied with communication when item out of stock. The range of items is extensive.

Entirely satisfied.

Lovely items that are just as pictured. Fast delivery. In past items have been in a box but this time in an envelope which disappointed me a little as more prone to damage.

JillianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Karma frog bead

I love my frog - not quite as big as my lovely green enamelled one I got a couple of years ago - still my favourite! I have a list for more of the delightful Karma beads.

Jillian

Thankyou, have some more items in mind for the coming weeks!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Quick easy and quickly delivered.

Very happy with both bracelets. Shopped on line as on every occasion I walked into the Westfield Sydney store, which I work opposite I was completely ignored despite showing interest

Great Ecommerce

I am satisfy with the email notification when I applied to be notified when something was out of stock.
I could easily buying and it was shipped to NZ without any inconvenience or delayed.

Thank you for this great team work.

Cintia
Cintia

Thank you Vicky! I will go to Sydney next weekend and I will go to the store to see the new staff.

Kind regards, Cintia

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

* Very satisfied
* Did not find the product to my understanding however, nice product.
* Pricing is reasonable however, better explanations need to be provided as to the exact product when purchasing online.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Best customer service!!!!

The range selection in store is amazing and the store staff are always so helpful when I am choosing a gift for someone. I could not recommend them highly enough!

Store LocationJune 2019

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your lovely review of our store. It's good to hear the staff have helped you to choose gifts. We hope to see you in our store again soon.
Kind Regards, Vicky

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Love the selections.

I’m always buying gifts and Thomas Sabo sales can be great in pricing & wonderful gifts. Throwing in a gift when ordering is a nice surprise. Quickest online delivery. Love it.

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Stunning dots ring... OBSESSED!

Thomas Sabo have such a beautiful collection of rings as well as other jewellery which did make it extremely hard to choose, however I definitely picked my favourite one in the end. It is a high quality silver ring which was even better than I expected it could be. Simple and elegant, yet unique in its design ; it was exactly what I was after and was well represented by the product photos on the website. It looks even better in real life, and I absolutely love it!

Michelle

Michelle

Sensational products and service

I have been a fan of Thomas Sabo products for years. I love the online store. The service is second to none. I have had questions answered promptly and the people answering have been so helpful. The jewellery is dispatched very quickly and is beautifully packaged.

Cech

CechGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Disappointed

I asked for my bracelet to be restrung which didn’t appear to be an issue when I brought it in. It was apparently sent to Sydney. Two weeks later I was told it had to be restrung in Germany and would therefore take a little longer.
After many many phone calls and excuses my bracelet was eventually returned 13 weeks later. Yes 13 weeks!
So disappointed with all the excuses I was given and the amount of phone calls I had to make to Thomas Sabo to get an answer on when I’d receive it back.
It’s really put me off wanting to shop with you again.
I do love my bracelet and hopefully i can enjoy it for a while longer.
Sonia

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationDoncaster

Well done

It was a sale but still nice variety online, after making the payment you received lots of updates so always knew what stage it was up to. Received very quickly.

Flavietta

Flaviettaasked

Hi I have a bracelet which broke (looks like fishing line?), I gathered up most of the beads. Can you advise me where I can have it restrung? Thank you

Hi Flavietta,
We're sorry to hear your bracelet has broken! All Thomas Sabo products are covered by a comprehensive 12 month warranty against defects in material and manufacture. You can send your bracelet to the following address via a registered post to our Repairs Department including with your bracelet your proof of purchase, a cover letter explaining what repair you would like completed, and contact details:

Att: Repairs Department
Duraflex Group Australia
Level 1, 328 High Street
Chatswood NSW 2067

If you have any further questions please contact out team to assist you at info@thomassabo.com.au!

Kind Regards, Georgia

Jo H.asked

My pearl charms have coating coming off. This means they are not real pearls. Just glass balls with a pearlised coating. What can Thomas Sabo do to help me?

Hi Jo,

thanks for your question. Thomas Sabo sell a combination of both freshwater and synthetic pearl jewellery. The website or jeweller you purchased from should have information on if individual items are freshwater or synthetic pearls. We are not able to answer that without knowing which product you have. Either way, we'd be happy to help with your issue, but need more information to assess it. Please contact us at info@thomassabo.com.au with the product you have, where and when you purchased it from. We will need to ensure your products are genuine Thomas Sabo jewellery as well as assessing the issue.

Please let us know if I can be of further assistance.

The Thomas Sabo Team

Ahda

Ahdaasked

Does Thomas Sabo give refunds for faulty goods?

VickyThomas Sabo

In the case of faulty goods within the warranty period, the Buyer is entitled to either a repair or replacement. If a repair or replacement is not possible, the Buyer is entitled to a refund. The warranty period is one year for Jewellery and two years for Watches after the goods are delivered.

Jo H.

The above response time (loooong) is indication of how efficiently this company operates.

Hi Jo,

We apologies for the extensive delay in the above response. We do now respond to questions / reviews within 1 business day (yesterday was a public holiday Monday here). We took over management of the Thomas Sabo account on Product Review long after your question was posted, but we though your question was very worthwhile, so thought we should reply, even though it had been such a long time. Apologies if this caused confusion.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

The Thomas Sabo Team

Get an answer from our members and Thomas Sabo representatives

Thomas Sabo Online store

Thomas Sabo Online store

4.5
Thomas Sabo Physical store

Thomas Sabo Physical store

4.2
CategoryOnline Shops and Jewellery Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Jewellery Shops & Brands