3.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (65)
Jonathan

JonathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

BAD QUALITY!! OVERPRICED!!

When I received my broken watch in the mail, the customer service team refused to put it under warranty, saying it was my fault.
Now I hadn’t even worn it yet, so I fail to see how I could’ve pulled that off. The young women, trying to help over the phone, insinuated that I was lying and asked me to pay the fee to get it to them.
So I payed for a broken watch, payed for it to get sent back and they made it seem like I was the one being difficult. What a horrible business you’re running here. OVERPRICED AND BAD QUALITY!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Brice

BriceSydney, NSW

Love their concepts

It's basically sterling silver, and not that expensive stones, but I love their designs and concepts.
I have beads and ring. I am a man and think It's suit me.
Beads are not catchy compared to Pandora to be honest. Maybe that's why I like it. I actually mixed both Thomas Sabo and Pandora's beads on my bracelet.
Also, I recently bought Crown Ring. I don't know if it is $500 worth but I simply love it.

Store LocationMid City Sydney

Highly fascinating Jewelry Designs and Quality

I first purchased from Thomas Sabo a year ago when I found this amazing Ankh necklace. I have to admit as an Egyptian, I never found such a unique Ankh design as such ! At first I thought of it as a bit over priced but when I received the order I was so satisfied with the premium quality. People just kept asking me about this pendant and from where I bought it haha. I recently ordered again but this time several products and really can’t wait for the order to be delivered. Thank you for providing me such a unique look with your jewelry and I am definitely a collector now !

One last thing !!! PLEASE consider making more Egyptian Designs like “Eye of Horus” and “Cartouche”

Find out how Thomas Sabo compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Very upset, angry and disappointed

Eveline B.

Eveline B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too notch service and good quality products

The product's are trendy with a vast range of categories and styles. From casual, street to glamorous. The staff at Emporium branch were friendly, helpful and informative about sales, payments and promotion. Purchased a customized product and it turns out amazing. I made a mistake on the engraving, after realizing it I immediately came back to the store and the young lady who attended to me swiftly recognized me and was kind enough to help me get an exchange with the correct engraving, without any charges. The service was smooth and perfect. Pricing are reasonable with the product quality given!

Store LocationEmporium, Melbourne, VIC 3000

Hi Eveline,
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We're glad to hear the Emporium staff were so helpful for you.
Kind regards

Lost store

I loved the Adelaide store and Kayla and all my purchases it was my one and only charm shop Please come back the odd piece online is ok but Kayla made personal shopping in store a WOW factor

Store LocationAdelaide Rundle mall shop

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review about our Thomas Sabo Adelaide store and our staff member Kayla. We're glad to hear that you love our charms and have become a collector!
Kind Regards, Georgia x

Justine

Justine

Great service and very impressed with the one year warranty cover.

I love the contemporary styles and the security of their quality assurance, with the one year guarantee. A stone fell out of my ring, and there were no quabbles, they simply took it to repair it. Very impressed in an age where things are made to fail. I'll be back!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationEmporium

Fukusensis

FukusensisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thomas sabo watch poor Quality

My sabo watches the ones with the skull as the winding mechomisim are a real disappointment. They lasted a year! Always kept in there box in perfect condition , I took them out the other day and the dial on one of the watchs just spins freely. Not cool Thomas sabo. Very sad
Thomas sabo. Your quality build is poor!
For a $600 watch it should last a lot longer then this!

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Have purchased quite a few beads and charms over time and always receive the same great service If items are out of stock I ask to be notified and usually get reply within a week. If I make purchase it arrives in a day or two so very quick. I’ve also emailed a few times with enquires and get answered the same or next day - amazing! The only thing I would ask is if we had the option to leave parcel in a safe place rather than requiring a signature cause I often miss it. Overall though an amazing company to deal with

S.K

Good website, excellent shopping experience but...

I bought a bracelet for someone. The sizes are ambiguous-- s, m, l. But small came as child size. Then to exchange I had to pay return postage. Most companies offer free returns.

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Love all the ladies pieces specially bracelets I haven’t visits

I haven’t visit the store lately but I do have a few pieces from u collection and they are really special unique , elegant and great quality I haven’t purchase any more because I do have to many even I bought some specials items for my grandchildren

Store LocationSans Souci and city

Coloured gems

I have admired the Sabo line of jewellery for some years now. I prefer the use of unexpected combinations of colour and theme. The service is excellent and delivery fast.

Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

Great shopping

I am Very satisfied with my purchases as they were gifts for my friends birthday. my customised product looked amazing! Also great shipping time no hidden costs would definitely shop again

Fay

FayAdelaide

Beautiful

I love every beautiful piece of my Thomas Sabo jewellery. Quality is perfect. Delivery and service faultless. Very satisfied with communication when item out of stock. The range of items is extensive.

Entirely satisfied.

Lovely items that are just as pictured. Fast delivery. In past items have been in a box but this time in an envelope which disappointed me a little as more prone to damage.

JillianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Karma frog bead

I love my frog - not quite as big as my lovely green enamelled one I got a couple of years ago - still my favourite! I have a list for more of the delightful Karma beads.

Jillian

Thankyou, have some more items in mind for the coming weeks!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Quick easy and quickly delivered.

Very happy with both bracelets. Shopped on line as on every occasion I walked into the Westfield Sydney store, which I work opposite I was completely ignored despite showing interest

Great Ecommerce

I am satisfy with the email notification when I applied to be notified when something was out of stock.
I could easily buying and it was shipped to NZ without any inconvenience or delayed.

Thank you for this great team work.

Cintia
Cintia

Thank you Vicky! I will go to Sydney next weekend and I will go to the store to see the new staff.

Kind regards, Cintia

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

* Very satisfied
* Did not find the product to my understanding however, nice product.
* Pricing is reasonable however, better explanations need to be provided as to the exact product when purchasing online.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Best customer service!!!!

The range selection in store is amazing and the store staff are always so helpful when I am choosing a gift for someone. I could not recommend them highly enough!

Store LocationJune 2019

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your lovely review of our store. It's good to hear the staff have helped you to choose gifts. We hope to see you in our store again soon.
Kind Regards, Vicky

Dianne G

Dianne Gasked

Online store

How do i have my black bracelet restrung

Hi Dianne,
Thanks for reaching out to us. I can't apologise enough for not responding sooner. In terms of getting your bracelet restrung. Please reach out to our customer service team on info@thomassabo.com.au. They will direct you regarding your repair.
Kind regards

Flavietta

Flaviettaasked

Thomas Sabo

Hi I have a bracelet which broke (looks like fishing line?), I gathered up most of the beads. Can you advise me where I can have it restrung? Thank you

Hi Flavietta,
We're sorry to hear your bracelet has broken! All Thomas Sabo products are covered by a comprehensive 12 month warranty against defects in material and manufacture. You can send your bracelet to the following address via a registered post to our Repairs Department including with your bracelet your proof of purchase, a cover letter explaining what repair you would like completed, and contact details:

Att: Repairs Department
Duraflex Group Australia
Level 1, 328 High Street
Chatswood NSW 2067

If you have any further questions please contact out team to assist you at info@thomassabo.com.au!

Kind Regards, Georgia

Jo H.

Jo H.asked

Thomas Sabo

My pearl charms have coating coming off. This means they are not real pearls. Just glass balls with a pearlised coating. What can Thomas Sabo do to help me?

Hi Jo,

thanks for your question. Thomas Sabo sell a combination of both freshwater and synthetic pearl jewellery. The website or jeweller you purchased from should have information on if individual items are freshwater or synthetic pearls. We are not able to answer that without knowing which product you have. Either way, we'd be happy to help with your issue, but need more information to assess it. Please contact us at info@thomassabo.com.au with the product you have, where and when you purchased it from. We will need to ensure your products are genuine Thomas Sabo jewellery as well as assessing the issue.

Please let us know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards