Thomas Sabo

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (67)

ANATasmania

Watch brand new bought today not workinh

Watch hands not turning. I bought watch today from the store in hobart tas which stocks various brands including thomas sabo. Not sure whether stickist store will exchange. From feedbavk below sounds like lots of chstomet unhappy with your watches. I wad hoping German brand would be good quality. I will try to exchange.the watch for one that works. Not sure how I will go as it seems customer service for watches not so good as pet comments below. Big disappointment thomad sabo. Shame

ANA

Thanks you for your advice,

Regards,
Bojana

Flabbergasted
FlabbergastedWestern Australia

Long Long Wait and Isn't Anything Special....

Jonathan
JonathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

BAD QUALITY!! OVERPRICED!!

When I received my broken watch in the mail, the customer service team refused to put it under warranty, saying it was my fault.
Now I hadn’t even worn it yet, so I fail to see how I could’ve pulled that off. The young women, trying to help over the phone, insinuated that I was lying and asked me to pay the fee to get it to them.
So I payed for a broken watch, payed for it to get sent back and they made it seem like I was the one being difficult. What a horrible business you’re running here. OVERPRICED AND BAD QUALITY!

Brice
BriceSydney, NSW

Love their concepts

It's basically sterling silver, and not that expensive stones, but I love their designs and concepts.
I have beads and ring. I am a man and think It's suit me.
Beads are not catchy compared to Pandora to be honest. Maybe that's why I like it. I actually mixed both Thomas Sabo and Pandora's beads on my bracelet.
Also, I recently bought Crown Ring. I don't know if it is $500 worth but I simply love it.

Highly fascinating Jewelry Designs and Quality

I first purchased from Thomas Sabo a year ago when I found this amazing Ankh necklace. I have to admit as an Egyptian, I never found such a unique Ankh design as such ! At first I thought of it as a bit over priced but when I received the order I was so satisfied with the premium quality. People just kept asking me about this pendant and from where I bought it haha. I recently ordered again but this time several products and really can’t wait for the order to be delivered. Thank you for providing me such a unique look with your jewelry and I am definitely a collector now !

One last thing !!! PLEASE consider making more Egyptian Designs like “Eye of Horus” and “Cartouche”

Customer SupportThomas Sabo

Very upset, angry and disappointed

Eveline B.
Eveline B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too notch service and good quality products

The product's are trendy with a vast range of categories and styles. From casual, street to glamorous. The staff at Emporium branch were friendly, helpful and informative about sales, payments and promotion. Purchased a customized product and it turns out amazing. I made a mistake on the engraving, after realizing it I immediately came back to the store and the young lady who attended to me swiftly recognized me and was kind enough to help me get an exchange with the correct engraving, without any charges. The service was smooth and perfect. Pricing are reasonable with the product quality given!

Hi Eveline,
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We're glad to hear the Emporium staff were so helpful for you.
Kind regards
The Thomas Sabo Team

Lost store

I loved the Adelaide store and Kayla and all my purchases it was my one and only charm shop Please come back the odd piece online is ok but Kayla made personal shopping in store a WOW factor

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review about our Thomas Sabo Adelaide store and our staff member Kayla. We're glad to hear that you love our charms and have become a collector!
Kind Regards, Georgia x

Justine
Justine

Great service and very impressed with the one year warranty cover.

I love the contemporary styles and the security of their quality assurance, with the one year guarantee. A stone fell out of my ring, and there were no quabbles, they simply took it to repair it. Very impressed in an age where things are made to fail. I'll be back!

Fukusensis
FukusensisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thomas sabo watch poor Quality

My sabo watches the ones with the skull as the winding mechomisim are a real disappointment. They lasted a year! Always kept in there box in perfect condition , I took them out the other day and the dial on one of the watchs just spins freely. Not cool Thomas sabo. Very sad
Thomas sabo. Your quality build is poor!
For a $600 watch it should last a lot longer then this!

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Have purchased quite a few beads and charms over time and always receive the same great service If items are out of stock I ask to be notified and usually get reply within a week. If I make purchase it arrives in a day or two so very quick. I’ve also emailed a few times with enquires and get answered the same or next day - amazing! The only thing I would ask is if we had the option to leave parcel in a safe place rather than requiring a signature cause I often miss it. Overall though an amazing company to deal with

S.K

Good website, excellent shopping experience but...

I bought a bracelet for someone. The sizes are ambiguous-- s, m, l. But small came as child size. Then to exchange I had to pay return postage. Most companies offer free returns.

Ad

Love all the ladies pieces specially bracelets I haven’t visits

I haven’t visit the store lately but I do have a few pieces from u collection and they are really special unique , elegant and great quality I haven’t purchase any more because I do have to many even I bought some specials items for my grandchildren

Coloured gems

I have admired the Sabo line of jewellery for some years now. I prefer the use of unexpected combinations of colour and theme. The service is excellent and delivery fast.

Madison
MadisonSydney, NSW

Great shopping

I am Very satisfied with my purchases as they were gifts for my friends birthday. my customised product looked amazing! Also great shipping time no hidden costs would definitely shop again

Lorraine
Lorraineasked
Thomas Sabo

Hi my Thomas sabo bracelet needs restringing, where can I take it?
Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately we are unable to restring Bracelets sorry, however with a proof of purchase provided we are able to offer a new replacement at a reduced cost.

If this offer is something you are interested in, you can send the Bracelet and your POP directly to our repairs department at the address are below:
Att: Repairs
Duraflex Group Australia
Level 1, 328 High Street
Chatswood NSW 2067

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

The Thomas Sabo Team

S Emirasked
Thomas Sabo

I purchased 1 pair of your silver hooped earings (item number CR608-001-12) on the 06/02/2021.

I returned these earings to your Coventry return address with the requested paperwork via Royal Mail, Signed For Delivery on the 26/02/2021.

The return was due to one of them being faulty. The clasp would close properly and kept falling open.

Royal Mail have confirmed that the return was delivered on the 01/03/2021 signed for by 'Hurst' at 10.49 am.

I have tried to contact you online but unfortunately your website keeps saying error occurred, I have also emailed you.

Could you please look into this and replace my earings as requested ASAP.

Mrs S Emir.

Hi S Emir,

Unfortunately we have not received a return under the details provided sorry at our THOMAS SABO Australia Head Office sorry.

Can you please provide us with your order details and the URL of the website you placed your order with?

The THOMAS SABO Australia Team

Item number - CR608-001-12
Price - £49.00
Shipping - £5.90

Hi S Emir,

Thank you for providing your order details. Your order details indicate that you have purchased from the Global THOMAS SABO website, not THOMAS SABO Australia. For orders placed via the Global website, please contact the international customer service team via service@thomassabo.com.au to assist you further.

The THOMAS SABO Australia Team

Lisa G
Lisa Gasked
Thomas Sabo

Hi unfortunately this morning my black bead bracelet snapped. Can this be repaired if so how?
Many thanks Lisa Gingell