Listing monitored by Thongs Australia

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best thongs ever

First of all.... amazing service!!!
Secondly, without doubt the best thongs I’ve ever owned. Great fit and super comfortable!
Support this Aussie brand!!!

Best Australian made thongs!

Thank you for my Husband's thongs, he loves them and said "they're hands down the comfiest thongs he's ever worn."
Added bonus is they're Australian made & owned and delivery was quick.
Keep up the great work guys!

AVL
AVLSydney, NSW

Perfect Aussie wardrobe staple

Great, well made product, a must have in any wardrobe and fantastic customer service.
Highly recommended Australian made product and Australian company.

Danny S.
Danny S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thongs Australia, the new leader in casual footwear

Thongs Australia and their new V2’s have now left the competition in their wake. These things are perfect, durable, lightweight, slick and Australian made. They have filled all the gaps in the market and excelled in other areas, very impressive.

Wood
WoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfort, longevity and a sleek Aussie made design!!

I absolutely love the V2 thongs. I have a massive hoof - and usually - if I have to accept that any pair I buy will be broken or unplugged within a few weeks. This pair manages to maintain comfort , stability and support - whilst still feeling light enough. I would strongly recommend these to anyone - and better - yet Australian made and owned - which is something we need more than ever at the moment.

come as you are
come as you areCentral, SA

AUSTRALIAN MADE & feels like walking on a cloud

I was looking for something Australian made after my pair of Havvies broke. I came across Thongs & they ticked all the boxes.
The things are really great quality & it feels like my feet are getting massaged when I walk. My wife used mine to get the mail & has now thrown her havvies out too & bought a pair!!.
They also send you a cool mesh carry bag for free which will definitely come in handy.

Australian Made thongs that are so comfy, I highly recommend.

Charles m
Charles mGippsland, VIC

The new and improved V-2’s are fantastic

This is the second pair of Thongs that I’ve purchased in 3 years and the new set seem as robust and even more comfortable than the first set. I give my thongs a bit of a thrashing and these Thongs stand up to the challenge no worries. I’d recommend them to anyone!

V2 so soft and comfortable

Having owned a pair of the original thongs for years now, Thongs Australia V2 are sooo soft and comfortable. They have nailed it! So soft and flexible compared to the original. Being Australian made you can tell the quality is so much better then cheap Kmart thongs. I’m waiting for the Melbourne summer to finally set in so I can wear these daily. Highly recommend this quality Australian made and owned product.

How can you screw up making a pair of thongs?

V1's. They feel like they are really nice quality, but the thong strap digs into a pressure point at the heel making them painful to wear. It's like they are made for a thinner foot because you step on the strap every time, but I double checked and they are a mens like I ordered. I really don't understand how you can make a bad set of thongs. I've never in my life, even when borrowing someone else's ill fitting pair suffered foot cramps like with these. I'm not paying to ship them back and dealing with the hassle. Their returns policy is aggressively worded, I can just tell it'd be a nightmare and I'd rather take the loss.

Just get a set of Havianas like everyone else. Even Kmart thongs are a better choice.

T. Cott
T. CottSouth East Queensland, QLD

As good as you've heard

I purchased a pair as I was sick of Havaiannas breaking on me all the time. I noticed straight away that Thongs feel heavier and more durable which must be the natural rubber. They also feel smoother and softer. They are therefore more comfortable and sturdy at the same time. I've had my black pair for nearly a year and they are showing no obvious signs of wear and tear so far. After buying Havaiannas for like 10 years I've well and truly switched allegiance to Thongs - they're better quality for the same price.

Sizing True to size
Bearman
BearmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bloody fantastic!

Had mine for 2 years. Worn them flat out but still look brand new! They feel a bit different to other flip flops when you first put them on but my old flip flops feel weird now. Recommend highly!

Best. Thongs. Ever.

Usually I go through thongs like theres no tomorrow. I've now had my first and only pair for over two years and they don't look anywhere near like they're done. They kinda look like they're just getting started.

THONGS

Online store was simple and effiecnet,
Shipping was quick and the quality of the product is 2nd to none. Heavier more quaintly feeling sole then other big name brands! Will be buying another pair

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great brand - Aussie made and durable

Love my thongs - bought a black pair two years ago and immediately felt the difference in quality. Now have a pink pair and bought three more pairs for the family - no blow outs. Feels good to support an Australian made product that lasts. Beach towels look great too and have placed my order in time for Christmas.

Nic
NicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love them

These bad boys are indestructible - Had the black ones since they launched and are still going strong. Awesome work guys.

The build quality is far better than my havaianas and i've never popped a plug in them. Can't fault them. The fact they are aussie is an added bonus.

Read more reviews - page 2