Thongs Australia

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (9) · Slightly large (2) · Slightly small (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (8%) · No (92%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Bearman

BearmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bloody fantastic!

Had mine for 2 years. Worn them flat out but still look brand new! They feel a bit different to other flip flops when you first put them on but my old flip flops feel weird now. Recommend highly!

Best. Thongs. Ever.

Usually I go through thongs like theres no tomorrow. I've now had my first and only pair for over two years and they don't look anywhere near like they're done. They kinda look like they're just getting started.

THONGS

Online store was simple and effiecnet,
Shipping was quick and the quality of the product is 2nd to none. Heavier more quaintly feeling sole then other big name brands! Will be buying another pair

Sizing Slightly small
Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great brand - Aussie made and durable

Love my thongs - bought a black pair two years ago and immediately felt the difference in quality. Now have a pink pair and bought three more pairs for the family - no blow outs. Feels good to support an Australian made product that lasts. Beach towels look great too and have placed my order in time for Christmas.

Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love them

These bad boys are indestructible - Had the black ones since they launched and are still going strong. Awesome work guys.

The build quality is far better than my havaianas and i've never popped a plug in them. Can't fault them. The fact they are aussie is an added bonus.

Kiri H.

Kiri H.Perth, WA

Strong, stylish and homegrown.

Love the whole concept behind this brand! Aussie guys making a product that looks great and lasts. These have moulded to my feet perfectly and have lasted some serious wear and tear. Glad to find my go-to brand for the future!

Bruce Ford

Bruce FordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant brand - makes me proud to be an Australian.

I found this a brand where I constantly surprised and entertained wherever I saw them. From social, to website to a pair on my feet I think these guys have been very clever and done it right from the start. The things are very cool and designed with fashion and comfort in mind - happy to carry this amazing logo and talk proudly about it. Well done!

Andy James

Andy JamesSydney, NSW

Finally a pair of thongs that don't blow out. Definitely recommend!

Finally a pair of thongs that don't blow out. Strong and durable and dont fall apart after a month like other brands. Definitely worth the investment. Definitely recommend to anyone trying to find a decent pair of thongs

Amy T.

Amy T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Favourite Thongs of all time

Finally I have found a pair of thongs that are comfortable, durable and they look good too! These bad boys are going to last me for many years to come.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

A must buy!!

I am so happy with my Thongs purchase. They are great quality and soo comfortable to wear for long periods of time, worth every cent. Hope they make kids thongs soon.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

terrible - don't fall for them...

I thought these looked good online BUT i was fooled. They are hard, hurt your feet, hurt in between the toes. Couldn't wear them. gave them to a friend and they broke - blowout. They say they won't blowout. I contacted them and they have terrible (and rude) customer service. Do not buy!!!

Sizing Slightly large

Perfect addition for (European) summer

I bought these thongs and have loved the comfort and durability here in Spain! I’ve also had many people ask where I bought them! Finally a thong that lasts and comfortable. I’m looking forward to the new colors and range!

Product Appearance As advertised

They make my day every time I wear them

As soon as I found out about these I jusmp on to them . Australia made iand built to last .When they first arrive in this cool box so excited. They fit so good. I don’t wear anything else. I brought my whole family them for Christmas and they love them.
Can’t go wrong best thing ever ... well done thongs excellent

Carmen

CarmenGold Coast

Love love love my Thongs!!!

Amazing product!!!! No blowouts!!!!! So comfy and durable. These are the best thing since sliced bread. I love that they are Aussie made too!

Won't go back!

Durable, hard wearing and comfortable. Have outlasted any havvies I've owned in the past and are showing no signs of wear. You can really feel the quality behind these. Ordering was easy, postage was super fast and the service was second to none. The only thongs I'll be buying now!

Quality product and service

Great service and the thongs are such good quality. You can really wear them anywhere very happy with them Great stuff

Great to be supporting a quality Aussie brand!

Not only have these lasted close to 2 years and been of great quality and comfort they are made and manufactured right in Aus!!

Zoomy

ZoomyMelbourne

Best thongs ever bought

Bought my Thongs in early January 2018, and still have them and still in great condition, would of normally had 4-5 in that time. Can’t reccomend them enough.

Clare

ClareSydney

These thongs are strong 2 years on! Exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Couldn’t ask for better!!

After seeing these promoted recently I read through a few reviews here and thought they sounded pretty good. Gave them a go and will never look back. Summer footwear sorted! Quality is obvious and comfort spot on.