Thongs Australia

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amy T.

Amy T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Favourite Thongs of all time

Finally I have found a pair of thongs that are comfortable, durable and they look good too! These bad boys are going to last me for many years to come.

Sizing True to size

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

A must buy!!

I am so happy with my Thongs purchase. They are great quality and soo comfortable to wear for long periods of time, worth every cent. Hope they make kids thongs soon.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

terrible - don't fall for them...

I thought these looked good online BUT i was fooled. They are hard, hurt your feet, hurt in between the toes. Couldn't wear them. gave them to a friend and they broke - blowout. They say they won't blowout. I contacted them and they have terrible (and rude) customer service. Do not buy!!!

Sizing Slightly large

Perfect addition for (European) summer

I bought these thongs and have loved the comfort and durability here in Spain! I’ve also had many people ask where I bought them! Finally a thong that lasts and comfortable. I’m looking forward to the new colors and range!

Product Appearance As advertised

They make my day every time I wear them

As soon as I found out about these I jusmp on to them . Australia made iand built to last .When they first arrive in this cool box so excited. They fit so good. I don’t wear anything else. I brought my whole family them for Christmas and they love them.
Can’t go wrong best thing ever ... well done thongs excellent

Carmen

CarmenGold Coast

Love love love my Thongs!!!

Amazing product!!!! No blowouts!!!!! So comfy and durable. These are the best thing since sliced bread. I love that they are Aussie made too!

Won't go back!

Durable, hard wearing and comfortable. Have outlasted any havvies I've owned in the past and are showing no signs of wear. You can really feel the quality behind these. Ordering was easy, postage was super fast and the service was second to none. The only thongs I'll be buying now!

Quality product and service

Great service and the thongs are such good quality. You can really wear them anywhere very happy with them Great stuff

Great to be supporting a quality Aussie brand!

Not only have these lasted close to 2 years and been of great quality and comfort they are made and manufactured right in Aus!!

Zoomy

ZoomyMelbourne

Best thongs ever bought

Bought my Thongs in early January 2018, and still have them and still in great condition, would of normally had 4-5 in that time. Can’t reccomend them enough.

Clare

ClareSydney

These thongs are strong 2 years on! Exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Couldn’t ask for better!!

After seeing these promoted recently I read through a few reviews here and thought they sounded pretty good. Gave them a go and will never look back. Summer footwear sorted! Quality is obvious and comfort spot on.

Worst. Footware. Ever

So like some of you. I was tired of spending $25 on a pair of havies that seemed to last less and less. Sometimes only getting a few months out of them. Then I come across thongs Australia. Plain, simple, aussie built thong with great reviews. A few more dollars but more than happy to pay for something quality. Very strongly built, quality thong. The only problem is, it's like walking on concrete! The most uncomfortable piece of footwear I've ever worn. 1 star. And that's purely for build quality, I would hit zero if I could. I'm not even going to donate these to vinnie's, couldn't do it, in the bin they go. And I'll be searching for a new brand asap. *Rant over :)

Aaron G.

Aaron G.Melbourne

Great Australian made Thongs

A great purchase, after 12 months of heavy wear they have been everything they are advertised to be! High quality durable rubber, stylish finish and unbreakable. Stylish packaging also makes them a great gift for friends. Highly recommended for anyone who wears their thongs everywhere!

Duncan

DuncanMelbourne

Made switch and very happy.

Havvies man all my life, but thought I would give them a go. Initially felt a little different, but after a few good walks have wore them in and they are super. Haven't had a blow out, which is part of the reason why I thought I would give them a go. Good to see Aussie company producing good quality thongs.

Excellent quality!

Purchased a pair of the black and pink thongs and they have been a fantastic purchase for the summer. Exceptionally durable in all environments and an excellent fashion addition!

Durable, maybe - comfortable, not

I wanted to like these things, the promise was great. The packaging was excellent, reflecting the premium price. They’re heavy and clearly going to be durable. The rubber is strong and has a quality feel.

But they’re just not comfortable!

The top straps are sharp and I actually sanded down the edges to stop them cutting into the base of my toes. The rubber base is hard - no give at all. If you’re used to the cushioning of Havaianas, they’re particularly jarring.

If having one pair of thongs for a few years is your thing go for it. If comfort is important, I’d pass.

kkeamm

kkeammMelbourne

Best Thongs I’ve ever owned! I’ll never buy another brand!

I bought a pair of Thongs online and they came in the most beautiful packaging. The quality is far better than any other pair I’ve had. Not cheap or foam like other brands. The branding so really minimal and the size of the women’s straps are nice and thin. No rubbing either! I recommend them to everyone! And they’re actually Aussie owned!

The best Thongs ever

Love these!! Picked some up at Syd airport on the way to Spain. Wore them every day for a month! Durable, stylish and best of all, Aussie!

Adam

AdamSydney

Awesome Aussie made product

Purchased these thongs online, service was outstanding and arrived the following day. The quality is superior to any other and super comfortable to boot. Really put them through their paces this summer and still look good as new! Have since ordered an additional 4 pairs for the family, cannot recommend highly enough. Aussie made, sensational service and worth every penny, are a must have for anyone with feet!