Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

I found everyone at TicToc very easy to deal with and very efficient. Any questions I had were answered clearly and straight away, I never had to wait on hold. Aaron Darling was very helpful, he was very fast at processing our application and kept us informed throughout. The whole experience went very smoothly and we are now waiting for settlement on our new house. Thanks TicToc!

Amanda123

Amanda123Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic! Thanks Ryan @ Tic Toc Home Loans

Credit assessor, Ryan Darling was fantastic to deal with. All correspondence was via email (due to my inability to talk on the phone at work) and this was not a hassle. Ryan was responsive and explanatory making the process quick and easy. The loans have been approved and I am looking forward to receiving the final documents to arrange settlement. Tic Toc Homeloans have looked after all my needs. Thanks again Ryan and Tic Toc Homeloans.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Excellent rate and excellent service

We are currently refinancing from CBA to TICTOC and have found TICTOC to have the lowest available rate in the market. The information on the website is easy to follow and the rates are exactly as presented.
We had Ryan Darling look after our application and could not be happier with the service and efficiency. He did an excellent job and made the process easy (much easier than dealing with CBA!).
The only criticism I have so far is that their system does not allow multiple applications to be made so you need to manually re enter all the same information for each new application.
All in all very happy!

Perfectly

Very easy to deal with , had quick responses and great communication.. made the whole experience easy. We were never misinformed at all and only had to deal with the one person.. thanks ..

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Mat, we're happy to hear your refinance was made easier with such great communication. We're available 7 days on 1300 842 405 or on our webchat should you need anything. Thanks for your feedback, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Kate

Complete Waste Of Time - Avoid!

Kate

How about developing a strong commitment to not messing people around for weeks on end??? If you people cannot cope with salary packaging arrangements, for whatever crazy reason, then TELL people that at the beginning!!!

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Very happy

We have just been approved for our home loan by Tic Toc. The process was allot faster and easier than I thought it would be. Ryan Darling was super helpful at getting it over the line too. So happy to be rid of the big four banks and their high interest rates, we are going to save thousands in interest. I just wish I had switched sooner!

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Melissa, thanks for taking the time to review us. We're so glad to hear Ryan was able to help you out so quickly. Congratulations on your new savings, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Responsive to questions and clear instructions

As first home buyers we didn't know much about the loan process but the help and instructions given by the TicToc faq and staff made it easy to move our application forward.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi James, it's great to hear our Home Loan Experts and FAQs were so helpful to you as a first home buyer! Thanks the great feedback, and please let us know should you need anything. Welcome to Tic:Toc ~ Bailey

Quick turnaround, friendly and prompt customer service

We went through the manual approval process. The online service was superb, we felt they were there every step of the way, even on Sundays! The online live chat enabled us to get immediate feedback on our loan progress, as well as assistance in filling out the application.

Aaron was our credit assessor, and we found him to be helpful and thorough. He was able to fairly evaluate our specific circumstances and take them into consideration in assessing our application.

We were pleased that we were able to go from application to approval in a little over a week.

So far (having just received loan approval, and not yet at the settlement stage), we can highly recommend Tic Toc.

Itai E

Itai EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tic Toc was super easy to deal with

Getting a home loan through Tic Toc was really easy. They answer all your questions over live chat and have been there every step. And their rates were some of the best I could find. They made sure I knew exactly what was going on. Aaron was super helpful. Their "automatic" approval never seemed to work for me, but their humans were great. I highly recommend them!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Less than impressed with automation and property valuation

W n P

W n PCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy process online

The initial process of the home loan application was easy and all online via email. Our credit assessor Ryan Darling was excellent and extremely helpful. He replied to our emails the same day and that was much quicker than the banks we have dealt with in the past.

We have not completed settlement yet, but we are hopeful that it will be just as smooth. We will provide a review of that process later.

Loan used for:Second Home
Caitlyn S.Tic:Toc

Hi WnP, thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear about your great experience with Ryan. Let us know if you have any questions about the settlement process. Welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Caitlyn

S K.Sydney, NSW

Overall its OK. Slow post-settlement customer service. Banking Application security is below average

S K.

Smooth, easy process, excellent customer service

The initial process of seeking the loan online was very simple and smooth. Although they were a little slow getting back to us after submission, as they were extremely busy, once we sent them an email following up the status our credit assessor Aaron was extremely prompt and helpful.

Once we were ready to go ahead with the submission, they got back to us with the approval straight away and have been very helpful throughout the remainder of the process. Not only have we gotten a great rate, they made the whole thing as painless as possible.

Would highly recommend.

Caitlyn S.Tic:Toc

Hi David, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're very glad Aaron was able to make your application process as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need anything else just let us know, welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Caitlyn

Tic toc..perfect

I have to say this whole process couldn't have been easier. It was handled completely on line and via email, our consultant Ryan was excellent and kept us informed the whole way.

I was a little skeptic and worried at first being completely in line, but I'm glad I pushed through as I had nothing to worry about.

I left a major bank after 3 mortgages and over 25 years of being a customer and I'll never forget their comment when I gave them the chance to match the rate "we don't compete with on line companies" and basically see you later. If that's customer service, give me online any time.

Thanks tictoc!

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Simple approval, amazing staff and product.

From prior online loan approvals, I had low expectations, but the rate was too compelling. This surprised materially to the upside, with approval in less than two weeks on a relatively complicated loan, and Aaron Darling was amazing, very easy to work with, and super communicative.
Would highly recommend both Tic Toc, particularly if you are lucky enough to work with AD.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Excellent customer service from the best lender around

Nick

NickSouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer service and quick! Thank you TicToc!

I was looking for the best home loan I could possibly find online which I bumped intoTicToc! After a quick chat explaining my situation they suggested to me to apply online and I did! To cut a long story short, I got my approval within a reasonable time after providing requested documents. Fully satisfied with TicToc. Many thanks to Ryan Darling for his great customer service.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

At first I was skeptical to refinance with TicToc as I was coming from a typical brick and mortar bank as my lender, however reading many good reviews convinced me to apply. After a long 2 weeks wait my case landed on Ryan Darling's desk, he's so easy to deal with and exhibited such quality customer service. I just recently got married and accumulated a lot of wedding expense every month to the point my loan application could've been rejected, however Ryan was a determined fellow and he worked with me through it, I provided all documents and explanations of each big discretionary expenses and now my application has been fully approved and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Ryan!

Customer service A+

Good product, but Ryan was excellent to deal with throughout the application process. His communication and prompt action was great once I made it to the head of the long queue. Customer service is 2nd to none. I havn't experienced a quailty customer service rep like this for 10 or 15 years. There are some unexpected costs that you are presented with at the time of acceptance, so don't be to suprised.

No nonsense lending

Refinanced from Big 4 to TicToc. Aaron from credit assessment was fantastic. No trying to upsell, just simple bullet point action items of what he needed from us to get this over the line. Thanks Aaron for being open, honest and transparent.

The web portal itself is really simple to use to prefill details such as bank accounts and credit card statements, and helps reduce the number of emails back and forth.

Way easier to deal with than our existing Big 4 bank. Thank you.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Justin, thanks for taking the time to review us. Transparency is one of our core values, so we're glad to hear about your open and honest experience with Aaron! Congrats on the refinance, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Charles

Charlesasked

As a Single (47) person buying a first home, does renting count as the deposit part of the application or do you have to have a certain amount saved up before applying

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Charles, thanks for your question. We require at least a 10% deposit or equity, plus savings to cover fees and charges, such as stamp duty. If you have less than a 20% deposit, you'll need to pay Lenders' Mortgage Insurance (LMI). Your current rent amount cannot be considered as part of a deposit. If you would like further clarification, please feel free to reach out on 1300 842 405 or on our webchat. ~ Bailey

Su Dasked

Hi we are 48 and 50, looking at refinancing with 35 lvr. Can you tell me if we can have a 30 year term?

Edit -35 not 65 :)

Lisa C
Lisa C

You won't get a 30 year term loan as by then you will be well into retirement age and thus you would have to prove significant savings like superannuation, term deposits etc, however they won't risk it. Any loan that extends near or on your retirement age is a risk for them unless you have a lot of money behind you and then if you did, why would you need to borrow in the first place.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Su D, thanks for your question. It's best to speak directly with one of our Home Loan Experts so they can discuss your specific circumstances. Please feel free to reach out on 1300 842 405, or on our webchat: https://www.tictochomeloans.com/lets-talk/ ~ Bailey

Su D

Hi sorry it will be around 35lvr not 65 :)

Kelly

Kellyasked

Hello there, can you please advise what restrictions you have on lending to a 63 year old? Can i get a 25 - 30 year loan? I know l would not be looking to have the loan that long but it would help with my repayments during the meantime ?

thanks Kelly

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Kelly, thanks for your question. During our application, we need to take into account any major foreseen life events, such as retirement. If you're nearing the retirement age, we'll ask you some questions about how you plan to service the loan over your loan term. Depending on your answer, and the rest of your application, we may be able to lend to you.

For your specific circumstances, it may be best to speak with us directly. Feel free to call us on 1300 842 405, or on our webchat. ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives