2.0

1.6

Zoe
Zoesydney3 posts

Poor quality jewelry

I bought a bracelet and a necklace. After a few months, both tarnished. I don't even want to look at them now. Extremely poor quality. I will never buy any jewelry from them again. Show details
David L
David LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Online store

Avoid Tiffanys online at all costs

I thoroughly recommend you do not use Tiffany online
1. The pictured image did not match the product delivered
2. Returns could not be accepted via retail store
3. Online return process was atrocious. Had to request a review and then wait over a week to get permission to return, then the label creation did not work, so I had to send them a Loom video to prove this, then waited more days to get a label and then waited again to get the refund. The process is clunky and not customer centric.
Shop elsewhere Show details
Julieann A.
Julieann A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
Paula H.
Paula H.
  Physical store

Necklace snapped after less than a year

My husband bought me a Tiffany necklace with heart pendant and in a few months it snapped when I was taking it off. I went to the store and had to wait for an appointment with the services team ..despite seeing so many staff in the store standing around doing nothing. I was told that I had stretched it and had to pay for the repair. As an older lady I have been wearing necklaces for years and this has never happened..I was not prepared to pay more money for an already expensive necklace that just isn’t durable ..very disappointed with the quality and customer service. Show details
Beeni
Beeni
  Online store

About delivery, not product. Startrack delivery service is the worst

The delivery people ( startrack) is pathetic. The guy hardly knocked on the door and was rushing away when i caught him. Even if I were sitting at the door i would not have been able to catch up. Luckily i was going out and found him leaving.
Sukh
SukhSydney, NSW5 posts

Extremely Terrible Product & Service

Purchased as a birthday present, but within a few months, the color unexpectedly altered. Contacted customer service, and their suggestion was to wash it. We own a comparable Gucci product that's holding up well. Disappointed by both the faulty item and unsatisfactory customer service from Tiffany; wouldn't recommend to others. Show details
Pure H.
Pure H.16 posts
Simone N.
Simone N.

Extremely disappointed

I am extremely disappointed with the service and solution provided to me . For a high end brand the service is absolutely terrible. I ordered a bracelet and set of earrings for my daughters 16th. Firstly, the order was left on my doorstep without my knowledge - I live on a main rd. Secondly, the engraving I ordered looks terrible ( I don’t even want to gift to my daughter) it has been gone over multiple time’s looking now like it’s actually just scratched. Solution - I have to send it back AFTER I gift this to my child for her 16th birthday!!
The first comment was not to help me it was said
“This is what you ordered” not an apology, it was direct I am in the wrong… I mean train your staff on customer service and manners. Show details
Frosty5
Frosty5Illawarra, NSW8 posts

Poor customer service

Need to make an appointment to drop off repairs now. Greeted by 6 staff (doing nothing) with iPads at the door, however no one was available for a repair drop off. Please make better use of your staff. The heart fell off my bracelet after 1 week. They didn’t have time to take my name and number. Come on Tiffany you can do better! Have a dedicated ‘walk in’ customer service person to take drop offs. How can your customers be expected to know the ‘rules’ of every business process. I have previously walked in for a repair drop off with no issues. Why change what worked?
Ps. I drove hours from a regional area, but they didn’t care, door staff told me to make a booking and come back another day. Show details
Patrick
PatrickAdelaide2 posts
Clare B.
Clare B.

Broken bracelets

My siblings bought a silver bean chain bracelet for my 50th. It was such a nice thing for them to do and meant the world. I discovered it had come off and was lost. So I bought another one with my own money as wanted to replace the kind present of my siblings. This one has also come off. One might be a mistake but two clearly there is a problem. This item is faulty. I phoned Tiffany and they basically could not care less. Makes me so cross that a massive company like Tiffany can produce items that can just break and they have no morals about it. Show details
Wendy Grimes
Wendy GrimesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lack of customer SERVICE

Today the 30th June 2023 I visited Tiffany store to enquire about a repair on a broken link on my much loved bracelet. However I was turned away as I did not have an appointment, I am 82 years of age also travelled some distance only to be turned away, extremely disappointed and expected better service, it was a waste of my time, I will not be purchasing for my children and grandchildren in the future. Show details
Rosemary S.2 posts
  Physical store

Made it difficult to return items

I bought a gift online and returned it to a store and spent more on a higher priced gift. My daughter decided she didn’t like it so went into another store to exchange. But the staff questioned me and this the manager came out. Despite having receipt they said I’d been flagged for returning a number of items. I did buy something online for myself the month before and the returned it by mail. They were implying that I was being fraudulent or something. Waited over 30 mins while they checked. Not sure what they were checking then would only give a wire transfer when I paid by credit card. It was silver jewellery so not that expensive. Five days for the money to get back in my account. How ridiculous! Never shopping here again.
Vicki M
Vicki M
Jay S.
Jay S.2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Unfit tiffany bracelet but tiffany refuse to refund

19 march 2023 I purchased bracelet from tiffany & co, bologna, italy as a gift worth £3,000. My wife has worn it only a few times. Rodium plating coming off badly. Birmingham boutique insulted my wife when she took this to them. Call centre cannot even say the same thing. Get different story every time I call. This bracelet is totally unfit for purpose yet they refuse to refund.
100%, if same issue with claires accessories, they would have given refund.
Tiffiany & co, once they have your money do not want to give it back despite the international warranty.