Tiffany & Co.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (24)

LA7578
LA7578Sydney, NSW

Why run a campaign if you don't keep enough stock? 30 days of waiting...

Bought Smile bracelet about 30 days ago only to be told they have no stock.

Really disappointed at the slowness of the fulfillment.

Disappointed experience.

Dissatisfied
DissatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely terrible

Jacqueline
JacquelineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Huge change from prior visit

I wrote quite a scathing, though honest review, regarding my last experience at this Tiffany store in Dec 2020.
Today,I revisited the same store and felt it was only fair to write this review as the service I received today was excellent.
Every member of the staff that I had an interaction with today was friendly and helpful. I bought a few pieces in for cleaning and the staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful.
I’m so pleased the emphasis on good customer service at Tiffany’s was evident today and do hope it will be consistent again on my next visit.

Gee
GeeSydney, NSW

Bondi shop was amazing

Sim
SimSydney, NSW

Waste of time and money

Why would I waste my time coming in when you don't have the product to exchange? Thanks for nothing Tiffany, last day of return today so I'm stuck with a ring that won't be worn and left with a bad experience. Really disappointed!

Penne T.
Penne T.

Amazing Store & Service

Our experience at the Collins St store in Melbourne, for a significant anniversary, was fantastic! Annika was the best! She made our experience very special. Nothing was a problem. Polite, attentive and very knowledgeable. Oh and I absolutely love my ring that we chose.

Adeline Martin
Adeline MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor jewellery design - Return to Tiffany heart tag toggle bracelet in sterling silver

Eternity ring

Ell
EllTasmania

Perfect

I thought the shipping from Tiffany and co via FedEx from New York was outstanding my parcel arrived in just 7 days all the way to Tasmania the tracking was precise as well excellent service

TEE
TEESydney, NSW

Upset at being charged for repair of T-Ring

Jacquie
JacquieGeelong

Second time using the online store.

I'm not sure why people are upset at Tiffany shipping from the USA. No issues items arrived in time promised. Packaged well. I wish we had access to what was on the US site.

wendles
wendlesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

misleading shipping info

On the website in Australia it says nothing about the product being shipped from USA, so the delivery time of 3-5 business days is BOGUS and completely misleading. I will be making a complaint to ACCC

Ad

bad customer service and delivery

I recently ordered the Oval ID necklace. I just received an email saying that the item i have selected is temporarily unavailable. Before i ordered this product i called Tiffany and Co main office and asked if there was stock in Australia and they said that they can ship one from Sydney and will take 5-10 business days. In the email i just received i was told that it could be up to 30 days before they ship out my order. I was told one thing over the phone then emailed something completely different. Im very disappointed as i was to have this item delivered by mid September. horrible customer service.

jconnor
jconnorSydney, NSW

Drop ships from the USA

JUst purchased a baby silver spoon to now find out they are drop shipping this from the US, this is misleading and deceptive behaviour , no where on your site does it state its being shipped from the US, now my goods are stuck in customs, I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Niall Conlon
Niall Conlon

Accepted and order that they didn't have in stock. Terrible customer service.

I ordered something online which Tiffany's system accepted. This clearly shows that the goods should be in stock. I then got an email saying it wasn't in stock and i would get contacted within 24 hours. 36 hours later I followed up again having received no contact, only to receive an automatic response saying that I would get a response within 36 hours. I eventually got a phone call after 8 days saying it wasn't in stock and trying to sell me something different.

Just not acceptable. Don't take orders for goods you don't have. Terrible customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo