Timberland Flooring

Timberland Flooring

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Discusting workmanship and ethics.

Store LocationTimberland Flooring

DNK

DNKSydney, NSW

Too expensive and very poor workmanship

The work wasn’t finished off properly and there are gaps everywhere. Skirting falling off and left with splashes of glue. We now need to employ qualified carpenter to come and fix the problems. Very disappointed.

Disappointed with installers

A great product- the vinyl hybrid plank flooring but terrible experience as the installers we had were highly unskilled, eg. They did not cut two planks straight and had to be called back, were sloppy with the grout/sealant and were difficult to communicate with. Quite stressful. Would not recommend. Find their product elsewhere!

Bill

Billsydney

Excellent quality of workmanship

I have used Timberland flooring for over 6 years. They did excellent jobs of laying engineered Oak flooring at my house, and installing timber staircase recently. The new flooring looks amazing! I would highly recommend Timberland!

Good service, great quality

Timberland recently installed bamboo floors in my inner city apartment. Throughout the quoting process they were really helpful. During the installation there were some unexpected problems, but they communicated my options and worked with me to resolve things as quickly and painlessly as possible. My new floors are wonderful, undeniably great quality and craftsmanship.

Angel

Angelsydney

Outstanding service

Highly recommend!! Prompt quote and very professional staff and installers. We are very pleased with our new laminate flooring. Thank you so much!

Keith. L

Keith. LCHATSWOOD, NSW

Good services and good quality timber floors

I recently used Timberland flooring to lay floating timber throughout my new apartment. The sales representatives were really helpful to help us to gain approval from strata. The installers were also professional. Much appreciated!

Dishonest people

They promised everything but did a poor job. The installers are not good. The manager is unless.
The product quilts is cheap.

Amazing job!

Timberland Flooring did my floor three weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with what they did. Much appreciated!

Lazy install, 'fake' warranty

Don't bother

Two words from someone who made the effort to attend this company, Don't bother. Sales staff didn't know their products and didn't know what the color names were of the samples on the wall, which also didn't have names. Appalling.
left asap and purchased elsewhere.

Roxy

RoxyNSW

Poor installation job

Very vague information about cost

We have a bad experience during the quoting phase, where they refused to provide a price for floor preparation. "From $200" was the only information provided, even when we asked directly. We have been warned that this is a common ploy to gain business through a cheap quote and then add a huge amount for the preparation of a floor. Other companies quoted this price without us asking and warned us about this business practice. Felt very deceptive... Don't like surprises on the day of installation!

Rictar