Timberland Flooring

Timberland Flooring

Discusting workmanship and ethics.

The only thing done right is the floor boards themselves and any other company could supply these boards. There are gaps everywhere where the boards are cut too short and don't meet the skirting.

The best solution I was offered was that they could fill the gaps with translucent silicone when there were left over board's they could have used easily to correct the actual issue.

There are parts of the floor that sink because of large gaps in the underlay and the boards are now splitting in these spots. It is noisy too and very aggravating.

I am furious to this day about the careless job they have done with my home and that they would not fix their mistakes to save their money at MY expense. The experience caused nothing but stress and frustration and I feel upset every time I have to now vacuum dirt that collects in the gaps they missed and didn't fill.

Thousands of dollars lost to these unprofessional people that could not do their job or take the time to correct it. This business is nothing but shortcuts and misleading advertisement. Their website is NOT a reflection of their work, do not be fooled.

Store LocationTimberland Flooring

Too expensive and very poor workmanship

The work wasn’t finished off properly and there are gaps everywhere. Skirting falling off and left with splashes of glue. We now need to employ qualified carpenter to come and fix the problems. Very disappointed.

Disappointed with installers

A great product- the vinyl hybrid plank flooring but terrible experience as the installers we had were highly unskilled, eg. They did not cut two planks straight and had to be called back, were sloppy with the grout/sealant and were difficult to communicate with. Quite stressful. Would not recommend. Find their product elsewhere!

Excellent quality of workmanship

I have used Timberland flooring for over 6 years. They did excellent jobs of laying engineered Oak flooring at my house, and installing timber staircase recently. The new flooring looks amazing! I would highly recommend Timberland!

Good service, great quality

Timberland recently installed bamboo floors in my inner city apartment. Throughout the quoting process they were really helpful. During the installation there were some unexpected problems, but they communicated my options and worked with me to resolve things as quickly and painlessly as possible. My new floors are wonderful, undeniably great quality and craftsmanship.

Outstanding service

Highly recommend!! Prompt quote and very professional staff and installers. We are very pleased with our new laminate flooring. Thank you so much!

Good services and good quality timber floors

I recently used Timberland flooring to lay floating timber throughout my new apartment. The sales representatives were really helpful to help us to gain approval from strata. The installers were also professional. Much appreciated!

Dishonest people

They promised everything but did a poor job. The installers are not good. The manager is unless.
The product quilts is cheap.

Amazing job!

Timberland Flooring did my floor three weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with what they did. Much appreciated!

Lazy install, 'fake' warranty

The installers did not level consistently (despite charging us for levelling) and placed replica planks next to each other, looking like the laziest instal of laminate you could imagine. Holes left in our wall, and crack in our tile - but the shop refused to accept their installers did this. After inspection, the shop rep forced us to pay and finalise the job, leaving us with a floor that feels like a trampoline that is worsening every week of use. We now have to pay someone else to lift the planks, level the floor, and relay. Unbelievable how awful the store was to deal with, incredibly upsetting customer experience and terrible job of the install. The planks themselves seem good expect two were laid with chips in them but we noticed only a week after the job was completed (before we moved in, so no one was using the home) but shop refused to accept this. This is A5 grade laminate, no idea what the installers were doing in here but I can guarantee they were terrible. Don't use them, you'll just have pain and extra cost paying someone else to repair their dodgy workmanship.

Don't bother

Two words from someone who made the effort to attend this company, Don't bother. Sales staff didn't know their products and didn't know what the color names were of the samples on the wall, which also didn't have names. Appalling.
left asap and purchased elsewhere.

Poor installation job

Avoid this store to save yourself heartache. The installation job was of poor quality and Timberland refused to accept there was a problem - a terrible customer experience and poor quality finish. The installers laid the laminate patterns consistently throughout the house in repeated positioning (despite promising during the sales process the mixing of planks to avoid pattern repetition). They did not complete the floor leveling in all areas (we requested and paid for full leveling). There was also a repeated mark on the laminate not shown on the display, and damage made to to our walls and a tile. To top this off, the installer left a diarrhea mess in our bathroom. If you are considering using this Timberland showroom, be careful about what they are promising.

Very vague information about cost

We have a bad experience during the quoting phase, where they refused to provide a price for floor preparation. "From $200" was the only information provided, even when we asked directly. We have been warned that this is a common ploy to gain business through a cheap quote and then add a huge amount for the preparation of a floor. Other companies quoted this price without us asking and warned us about this business practice. Felt very deceptive... Don't like surprises on the day of installation!

High Satisfaction

I searched for reviews on timber floors and was at first dissuaded from installing bamboo floors. I was also looking for installers. Having seen the cheaper laminate floors, I realised they were not for me. I visited a number of supply/install companies and viewed their products and prices. I finally settled for Bamboo Floors from Timberland Flooring located at Alexandria, Sydney. I discussed my concerns about bamboo, but these were allayed by the 25 year warranty provided. Whilst not the cheapest quote, they were mid-range, I was impressed with their presentation. I was able to take samples home and price included lifting and removing the existing carpet. They turned up on time for the measure and quote, as they did for the installation. There were two large areas amounting to 60sqm. Installation took a day, which included scotia trim. This was installed very well, with scarf and mortise jointing at corners etc.. There were a few minor gaps, I can be a bit pedantic,but they returned and corrected these.
Thje finished product is great.
There were a few minor gaps, but these were corrected promptly.