Timberline

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Design flaw left me disappointed

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
RickTimberline

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Overpriced. Problem to deal with.

About a month ago I ordered Timberline vanity. What a mistake it was.
The vanity arrived without legs. The doors were wrong style. Sink drain was not included. We had to buy it separately.
Timberline failed to follow simple instructions. The legs arrived late, sourced from a third party, not height adjustable. I had to collect them from a depot when I specifically asked to leave them at the door.
New vanity doors have never arrived. Upon the follow up Timberline chickened out from their original offer to replace the door and told me I need to reorder them at a very special price.
Will steer clear of Timberline next time.

RickTimberline

Rare customer service to match the high quality of product.

VeeDee

VeeDeeToowoomba

My dream bathroom came to fruition with my custom made vanity!

The vanity was my design and Timberline gave me exactly what I wanted in a high quality product ! Their after sale service is fabulous as well. I had a small problem with my laundry drawer and a Timberline representative visited my home here in Toowoomba within a week and rectified it! They are very pleasant to deal with and I can't recommend them enough! Very professional !

Twil

TwilVictoria

Excellent after care service

After purchasing a Timberline vanity recently, i had misjudged the measurements on contacting Don at timberline he quickly had new draws in the post and delivered within days.
Fantastic service and product.

Gnome

GnomeBrisbane

11 out of 10

I have to stay that my latest dealings with Timberline products exceeded all of my expectations and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them for any of your bathroom or laundry product requirements.
Timberlines level of professionalism, attention to detail and customer service is first class and miles above their opposition. I will be using and recommending Timberline to anyone and everyone that is building or renovating a bathroom or laundry.

Yumiko

YumikoSydney, NSW

Excellent customer services

I purchased a bathroom vanity last year. within a year the chrome handles became rusty and overflow cover discolored. I contacted Timberline and they immediately sent me new handles and a overflow cover. Now my vanity looks fantastic.

Beautiful products for a beautiful bathroom finish

We purchased a double white vanity with timber benchtop and mirror with timber surrounds.
Superb quality/finish. Vivienne was very helpful.

Milo

Milo

Completely satisfied - fantastic vanities

After seeing a huge variety of vanities on showroom floors, the quality of the Timberline ones really stood out. Their pre-sales support was fantastic with Graeme going out of his way to supply clarification of dimensions for the unit we wanted. A small quality issue was resolved immediately after delivery. Vanity is now installed and exactly what we were after. Highly Recommended.

Irina

IrinaSydney

Excellent products, outstanding customer service