Timberline

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Timberline

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Bathroom renovation

We were very happy with our order from Timberline. Easy ordering through Harvey Norman and delivery. Vanity is beautiful and the tallboy has had so many compliments.

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Thank you for your review Karen! Its a pleasure to have been able to assist in your bathroom renovation!

Peter
Peter

Pool Quality

Bought Timberline vanity and the board looks very different to the print on their catalog. I was told it was my fault because I did look their sample. Yes, store did not have the sample so it was my fault.
The so called Caesarstone@ top looks more like piece of pinky unpolished concret slab. Again probably it was my fault because store did not have any samples.

BelindaVictoria

Unreliable

Had a great experience with my first order of a vanity and shaving cabinet. Couldn't fault them. Second bathroom and it has been a very different story. Shaving cabinet not what I ordered but decided to install to not hold up the renovation despite it creating extra work for the electrician. Vanity is the big problem. Wrong top sent and plumber couldn't finish the work and will now need to come back. So now approaching 3 weeks waiting for the correct one (they said 2 weeks) and still don't have a date of arrival. Has held up the whole renovation. No offer of compensation and still no date of delivery provided which means I can't schedule trades to complete the work. Simply not reliable.

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Hello Belinda. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to me directly so we can discuss your concerns. Email: harry@timberlinebp.com.au. Phone: 02 6773 9500.

Belinda

Yes, Timberline reached out but only to confirm further delays. Just goes from bad to worse.

Uses Laminated Particleboard on visible part with one side exposed to air without laminate.

Quality:
1.6k AUD 750mm Vanity uses laminated particleboard for front bottom plate. One water spill and your cheap wooden plank will soak like a sponge. One side of the external plank does not even have laminate finish and the particleboard is expose to air outside of the vanity. Hard to understand why they cheap out on a visible, surface part.

The vanity was only installed less than a few days ago.

Delivery:
Sent wrong large items three seperate times. 6+ weeks total delay and lots of redlivery headache as a result.

Support:
Technician said they will adjust the draw after it is installed and stopped replying after it is installed.

Genuine Australian Company with Genuine People

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Thank you for your review KGB! It is pleasing to know you received the level of support and care you deserve as a customer of Timberline!

Great product and customer service

We have ordered the Timberline product from The Blue Space, which I can highly recommend. The product came in perfect condition with amazing packaging. Pity that the packaging is not recyclable. We have had a couple of small issues the product. I got call straight away from the timberline customer service. They have sort both issues quick and satisfactory. I was dealing with Harry who has done beyond and above. I wish there is more companies like Timberline and The Blue Space with such a great CS. Thank you guys!

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Thank you for your review Tomas! It was a pleasure dealing with you, and we thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue.

Vanity delivered that is more the 1000mm high

I am bemused that such a reputable company like Timberline would make and delivery floor standing vanity(just vanity) higher than 1000mm. How am I supposed to use it once I install any kind of basin.

We all know that all vanities including basin are between basin 850 to 900 mm standard. So why was this particular one made higher than 1000 mm.

Can any Timberline representative please let me know how this issue can be resolved.

Arpan
Arpan
Ken Davidson
Ken DavidsonHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant Company

We have recently purchased a polyurethane bathroom vanity from Timberline. They are, without doubt, one of the best companies to deal with. We had an issue which was no fault of Timberline and they listened to our concerns and went out of their way to help solve the problem for us. Their staff are friendly, polite and extremely helpful. The after sales service is unbelievable so we cannot recommend them highly enough.

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Thank you for your review Ken! I am glad we were able to assist you in resolving this issue.

George Z.
George Z.Sydney, NSW

Same as other reviewer, delayed again again....again.......

So disappointed about timberline as delayed again and again making my family brush teeth at kitchen.
Ordered 2 vanities and 2 shaving cabinets from HarveyNorman. I was told I can get them in 5 weeks maximum 6 weeks. It's been already 7 weeks but they still cannot tell me when they can delivery it.
The reason why I chose timberline is it's Australia based, should be quick. However the funny thing is the furnitures shipped from China are already there took only 5 weeks.
I cannot tell the quality of the product as I have gotten them. Don't recommend if you need it in 3 months.

Mel J
Mel JSydney, NSW

Best customer service in Australia?

Not only did Timberline provide an irresistible price for my custom vanities, my preferences for height and finish were easily and affordably accommodated. Prior to purchase staff were responsive and informative. Packaging was robust, a small configuration issue rectified the very next day by a professional joiner who incidentally praised the quality of the items, and Harry at Timberline really went beyond the call of duty with a couple of follow up enquiries that I had. Timberline is my first pick to supply my next bathroom reno!

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Thank you very much for your lovely review Mel. We are very happy we could help out with your bathroom renovation and would love to do so again in the future.

Vadim G.Sydney, NSW

Waited a long time

My bathroom renovation was delayed by about 2 weeks because Timberline was unable to deliver a vanity for a long time. And the first delivery had a wrong top which caused a further delay.

Rick, who responded to the original one-star review, was really helpful in rectifying the situation. Good to see that the company cares about their reputation and is able to provide good customer service.

The vanity quality is excellent.

Mixed feelings: very long inexcusable delay, good customer support and product quality.

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Vadim, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
Please reach out to me personally via email (rick@timberline.com.au) or phone (02 6773 8500), to discuss this issue at your earliest convenience.

Vadim G.

Rick, thank you for your help.

tony
tony

lost of job opportunity

Seeing the problem with Amy and the delays with no compensation whats so ever I have decided not to use this company and warn others of lack of customer service and unable to fulfill any promises they make.

Hello Tony,
We are looking into getting Amy's issue sorted ASAP.
Any of our distributors will attest to the service levels that Timberline offer and hopefully we can get her renovation back on track soon.
Regards, Timberline team.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Still waiting...

Harry T.TimberlineSend a private message

Hello Amy, thank you for your feedback. this is concerning to hear. We are doing some investigating on our side and hopefully we can have an answer for you shortly. Regards, Timberline team.

simonjodie
simonjodieAU

Brilliant product, excellent customer support and very reasonably priced. Very happy we chose Timberline!

R Mitchell
R Mitchell

In a few words quality, value and old fashioned service