Timberline

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Timberline

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Ken Davidson
Ken DavidsonWellington, NSW

Brilliant Company

We have recently purchased a polyurethane bathroom vanity from Timberline. They are, without doubt, one of the best companies to deal with. We had an issue which was no fault of Timberline and they listened to our concerns and went out of their way to help solve the problem for us. Their staff are friendly, polite and extremely helpful. The after sales service is unbelievable so we cannot recommend them highly enough.

Harry T.Timberline

Thank you for your review Ken! I am glad we were able to assist you in resolving this issue.

George Z.
George Z.Sydney, NSW

Same as other reviewer, delayed again again....again.......

So disappointed about timberline as delayed again and again making my family brush teeth at kitchen.
Ordered 2 vanities and 2 shaving cabinets from HarveyNorman. I was told I can get them in 5 weeks maximum 6 weeks. It's been already 7 weeks but they still cannot tell me when they can delivery it.
The reason why I chose timberline is it's Australia based, should be quick. However the funny thing is the furnitures shipped from China are already there took only 5 weeks.
I cannot tell the quality of the product as I have gotten them. Don't recommend if you need it in 3 months.

Mel J
Mel JSydney, NSW

Best customer service in Australia?

Not only did Timberline provide an irresistible price for my custom vanities, my preferences for height and finish were easily and affordably accommodated. Prior to purchase staff were responsive and informative. Packaging was robust, a small configuration issue rectified the very next day by a professional joiner who incidentally praised the quality of the items, and Harry at Timberline really went beyond the call of duty with a couple of follow up enquiries that I had. Timberline is my first pick to supply my next bathroom reno!

Harry T.Timberline

Thank you very much for your lovely review Mel. We are very happy we could help out with your bathroom renovation and would love to do so again in the future.

Vadim G.Sydney, NSW

Waited a long time

My bathroom renovation was delayed by about 2 weeks because Timberline was unable to deliver a vanity for a long time. And the first delivery had a wrong top which caused a further delay.

Rick, who responded to the original one-star review, was really helpful in rectifying the situation. Good to see that the company cares about their reputation and is able to provide good customer service.

The vanity quality is excellent.

Mixed feelings: very long inexcusable delay, good customer support and product quality.

Harry T.Timberline

Thank you for your feedback Vadim, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
Please reach out to me personally via email (rick@timberline.com.au) or phone (02 6773 8500), to discuss this issue at your earliest convenience.

Vadim G.

Rick, thank you for your help.

tony
tony

lost of job opportunity

Seeing the problem with Amy and the delays with no compensation whats so ever I have decided not to use this company and warn others of lack of customer service and unable to fulfill any promises they make.

Hello Tony,
We are looking into getting Amy's issue sorted ASAP.
Any of our distributors will attest to the service levels that Timberline offer and hopefully we can get her renovation back on track soon.
Regards, Timberline team.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Still waiting...

Harry T.Timberline

Hello Amy, thank you for your feedback. this is concerning to hear. We are doing some investigating on our side and hopefully we can have an answer for you shortly. Regards, Timberline team.

simonjodie
simonjodieAU

Brilliant product, excellent customer support and very reasonably priced. Very happy we chose Timberline!

R Mitchell
R Mitchell

In a few words quality, value and old fashioned service

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Timberline

Great product choices, beautifully constructed, fantastic service and best of all, Australian made. If you are looking for a quality vanity that is reasonably priced for what you are getting go for Timberline. The Timberline team are great to deal with and their service is amazing.

Lloyd
LloydFyshwick 2609, ACT

fantastic Products with exceptional after sales service

My Family own 2 stores that sell Timberline Products and we are always impressed with the service and product provided by the team at Timberline from the first phone call made to them about possible custom options to delivery of those wonderful boxes with vanities and shaving cabinets in them to the wonderful after sales service if there is an issue big or small they get it fixed for us. I have used their product on my own jobs and cannot recommend them highly enough

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Gippsland, VIC

Highly recommend their products

I am a salesperson at a franchise that sell Timberline products. They are very helpful working with us to get the customer the product they want. Great quality and they work tirelessly to get the right product for the client. In the event they can't, they offer helpful suggestions to help the client get whats best for them.

Can't recommend them enough.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Always excellent products and service

I work for a large bathroom renovation company. We use Timberline for most of our vanities and cabinets. Their service is always great and the products are top quality. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Jitendra G.
Jitendra G.Sydney, NSW

Great prompt service & products

Service is always great, exclusive range of products and on time delivery. Always recommendable for Vanities, Shelves and accessories. They are always creative and bring something new to the market.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Customer service and quality of products are amazing. Always helpful with product knowledge and after service. The team will try and do anything to make our customer experience easy and relaxing.

Christopher
ChristopherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and Service every time need more stars

I have been dealing with Timberline for years through hundreds of vanities, shavers and laundries. It is a pleasure every time! From the custom design and delivery to the After Service they never let down.

Read more reviews - page 2

Frustrated
Frustratedasked

Hi I have had the Eloura vanity (HNE151GF) bathroom cabinet for 6 years. In the past week the top has developed a crack which we are unable to ascertain how it has occurred. Would like to know if there have been other problems with this particular product. For the price I paid it should have lasted longer than this

Harry T.Timberline

Hello. Thank you for purchasing our Eloura vanity and I am sorry to hear about this issue. We haven't had this issue raised before so this is quite concerning. Would you be able to send through some photos of the vanity top to our service team (service@timberline.com.au) please? One of the team will be in touch so we can work out how we can best rectify this problem for you.

Veronica
Veronicaasked

Hello, we are very happy with our Timberline vaniity but it drains very poorly. How can we fix this? Thanks

Harry T.Timberline

Hello Veronica. Thank you for purchasing our product and i'm sorry to hear about the draining issue. Could you please give me a call when possible to discuss how we can resolve this for you? Our phone number is 02 6773 8500. Thanks, Rick

Get an answer from our members and Timberline representatives