3.8

4.2
3.9

Kellie Pollock
Kellie Pollock2 posts

Faulty twisted vanity drawer and or carcass

Purchased a timberline$3k vanity from tradelink port Mac, no installation instructions, and was put up on wall, so many phone calls, no FaceTime to help the customer but after many calls finally got a FaceTime call, had another tradesperson here to confirm, top drawer is twisted, they want us to wait 7 wks to get their rep here! Disgraceful customer service, when a product clearly is damaged! I am calling them daily to get this rectified. Having this vanity on our brand new bathroom wall, it looks awful, cheap and wonky, the shower screen men even noticed and asked what’s wrong with your vanity! Zoom in on top right drawer
Suzie
Suzie

sal
salsydney13 posts

Disappointed

We had a 1200 vanity and tallboy made by Timberline for a bathroom reno at a cost of nearly $4k. There were a couple of things wrong on delivery but were rectified by Timberline. However, I am very disappointed in the product and feel awful every time I go into my new bathroom and look at it. I just dont see the value or quality, it looks cheap, the stone top has marks that wont clean off, even though Timberline did send me cleaner, they said they are water marks, its a vanity! The cupboards dont meet and the drawers are dropping. I feel very sad that all the money we spent on the reno is let down by the main features in there.
Job Satisfaction
Timberline   DM

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. If you can please reach out to me directly so we can discuss your concerns. Email: georgina@timberline.com.au. Thank you

ozi181
ozi181Hunter Region, NSW18 posts
  • +5Thumbnail
Mark C.
Mark C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Not a satisfied customer

Bought a 1800mm vanity. First one arrived badly damaged, second one arrived with scratched vanity top. Third one has doors that are crooked, due to hinges that cannot be adjusted. After 3 attempts and 3 months I still don't have a satisfactory vanity.
Customer in ACT
Customer in ACTFlynn 2615, ACT5 posts

Poor manufacturing, terrible customer service

Purchased a package of a vanity with caesarstone benchtop and a top mount sink. Timberline cut the hole for the sink too big so it could not be mounted properly and was wobbly. Timberline did not want resolve the issue and did not come up with any solution or compensation.
Bridgette Pce
Bridgette PceSydney21 posts
David Z.
David Z.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Poor detail quality

Bought Timberline vanity and shaving cabinet at Harvey Norman.
Found few chip marks around vanity and shaving cabinet.
For this kind of bulid quality around $3400,that's realy expensive.
Also Timberline didn't metion any details about the side seal of the middle panel.
I chose the Prime oak finish for vanity but they used white seal on middle panel.
it looks strange when the drawers are closed.
  • +5Thumbnail
Karen
Karen

Bathroom renovation

We were very happy with our order from Timberline. Easy ordering through Harvey Norman and delivery. Vanity is beautiful and the tallboy has had so many compliments. Show reply
Peter
Peter2 posts

Pool Quality

Bought Timberline vanity and the board looks very different to the print on their catalog. I was told it was my fault because I did look their sample. Yes, store did not have the sample so it was my fault.
The so called Caesarstone@ top looks more like piece of pinky unpolished concret slab. Again probably it was my fault because store did not have any samples.
Belinda
BelindaVictoria2 posts

Unreliable

Had a great experience with my first order of a vanity and shaving cabinet. Couldn't fault them. Second bathroom and it has been a very different story. Shaving cabinet not what I ordered but decided to install to not hold up the renovation despite it creating extra work for the electrician. Vanity is the big problem. Wrong top sent and plumber couldn't finish the work and will now need to come back. So now approaching 3 weeks waiting for the correct one (they said 2 weeks) and still don't have a date of arrival. Has held up the whole renovation. No offer of compensation and still no date of delivery provided which means I can't schedule trades to complete the work. Simply not reliable.
Timberline   DM

Hello Belinda. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to me directly so we can discuss your concerns. Email: harry@timberlinebp.com.au. Phone: 02 6773 9500.

Patrick L.
Patrick L.

Uses Laminated Particleboard on visible part with one side exposed to air without laminate

Quality:
1.6k AUD 750mm Vanity uses laminated particleboard for front bottom plate. One water spill and your cheap wooden plank will soak like a sponge. One side of the external plank does not even have laminate finish and the particleboard is expose to air outside of the vanity. Hard to understand why they cheap out on a visible, surface part.

The vanity was only installed less than a few days ago.

Delivery:
Sent wrong large items three seperate times. 6+ weeks total delay and lots of redlivery headache as a result.

Support:
Technician said they will adjust the draw after it is installed and stopped replying after it is installed.

KGB
KGB

Tomas V.
Tomas V.

Great product and customer service

We have ordered the Timberline product from The Blue Space, which I can highly recommend. The product came in perfect condition with amazing packaging. Pity that the packaging is not recyclable. We have had a couple of small issues the product. I got call straight away from the timberline customer service. They have sort both issues quick and satisfactory. I was dealing with Harry who has done beyond and above. I wish there is more companies like Timberline and The Blue Space with such a great CS. Thank you guys! Show reply
Arpan
Arpan2 posts

Vanity delivered that is more the 1000mm high

I am bemused that such a reputable company like Timberline would make and delivery floor standing vanity(just vanity) higher than 1000mm. How am I supposed to use it once I install any kind of basin.

We all know that all vanities including basin are between basin 850 to 900 mm standard. So why was this particular one made higher than 1000 mm.

Can any Timberline representative please let me know how this issue can be resolved.