Timeless Watches

Timeless Watches

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Timeless Watches? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (7)
Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

BUYER BEWARE!!

Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

My experience with this company? Very poor customer service for a simple battery change in a quartz watch. The Harbour Town sales assistant was brusque & I was told they couldn't do it today as the watchmaker wasn't in until Wednesday. She said "try Mr Minit". I said "OK, where is that". She waved her hand in some vague direction & told me "it's near the Great Chemist". Not being from the area, this meant nothing to me & as she had already returned to her mission critical role of stacking stuff into cabinets I just gave up & walked out. Straight out rude, no greeting, smile, effort at all. Avoid.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jas
JasSydney, NSW

Very unhelpful and zero product knowledge

Called no answer, called again looking for a Phillip s/steel watch with white face. With no product number she was not able to help me. No website available to gain a product number so was told I have to come to the shop and hung up! If my staff treated my customers like that I wouldn't be in business. Oh well they just lost 2 sales because they couldn't be bothered over the phone as it was too bloody hard. I will not be going there and will tell everybody on social media about my experience. I hope you read this because without customers you don't have a job. Thanks for nothing!!!

Beau
BeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t even answer their phone!

I have an Earnshaw collection all bought from here and all I want to to do is order new bands but can’t even get them to answer their phone!
So disappointed!

kim E.
kim E.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not good garbage

Absolutely garbage , brought a $500 watch and had nothing but trouble with it ,every pin has broken the clasp keeps coming apart and bad condensation in it,rang them up and didn’t want to help.

Sharon A.
Sharon A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

disgraceful company, very poor customer service

would never recommend this company they have the worse customer service i have ever seen, the staff know nothing and lie. I was given a phone number & email of their head office but no-one has bothered to answer or ring me back.

low quality watch for a very high price!!!

I got a watch for $650 that they claimed it was $999 before sale, after I got home I noticed that is very regular watch that does not worth more than $100. It got all the scratches and looked old after 3 days of using. I took that back to them and they did not pay attention at all and did nothing!!!

Mike M
Mike MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Strange company with questionable watches

Disgusting!

Thomas Blemeth
Thomas BlemethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Earnshaw watch broke after 2 weeks

Earnshaw watch broke after 2 weeks. Rude staff. Wouldn't give me my money back and would only repair it. It's been nearly 2 months and I don't have it back. Totally scam company don't shop there

Andrew R.
Andrew R.South East Queensland, QLD

quick and easy

sales lady at the harbour town gold coast was nice and knew about the features of watch I got , it was a good discount and im happy with the experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Walter S
Walter SAU

Spinnaker Watch - "Screw in Crown" may cause water ingress

Bought a Spinnaker watch SP5022 - Loose crown causes water ingress !

Staff was very nice and helpful (Qld). My concerns are with a particular product line they stock. Some watches have "screw in type" crown which is prone to come loose and let water in. Timeless Watches have fixed my watch under warranty - than you ! Unfortunately the repair process took at least 6 weeks (external repair centre / parts from Japan). On balance I wouldn't buy this watch again as much as I like it otherwise.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

FAKE

Bought a $200 tommy hilfiger watch, just broke took it to a watch repair place only to be told that its a fake.

Lady in Blue 52
Lady in Blue 52Hobart

Refusal to rectify problem with new watch

Jason