Toby Deals

Toby Deals

4.1

2,334 reviews
    4.5 (1,918)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (127) · No (1,811)
    4.3 (1,679)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (80) · No (1,831)

Kal

Kal

Do not buy from Toby Deals

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 256GB (5G)
Haider

HaiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent phone and outstanding service

First time ordered through Toby Deals. I am impressed with the service and extremely happy with the phone. The galaxy M51 is a beast of a phone. With full on usage, this phone lasts easily 2 days and then some. I know the battery depends upon everyone's usage but I am comparing it with my other phone, which is find x2 neo. If you are looking for a phone with 2 days worth of battery then go for it.

Pia

PiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smooth Transaction

We've purchased 3 phones now with TobyDeals and can happily report that after placing the first order with a bit of hesitation, everything is to our full satisfaction. Quick delivery and quality products.
We will shop again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

Perfect lens for beginners, Even it taken around 2 weeks to be delivery it still worth the price. Well packed.

Product PurchasedCanon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM

Dick

DickDarling Downs, QLD

Prompt service and delivery

The phone arrived in good condition and earlier than expected. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I got what I wanted that was not available in store. Good value.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A41

Rick

RickRowville

Great to deal with

Item as described. Competitive price and delivery was approximately one week. Product works great. No issues at all. Happy customer.

Product PurchasedFirestick

Shane

ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I brought $2500 worth of Camera items and it all came within two weeks. I was a bit worried when doing the purchase after seeing many negative reviews. But the service was great. Had good communication with the seller( only through email).

Jimmy G

Jimmy GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poco F2 Pro

My first shopping experience with Tobydeals has been nothing but positive. The google reviews were mixed, but I took a punt nonetheless, and was not disappointed. The transaction was made easy through PayPal. The package, brand new and factory sealed, wrapped in layers of bubble wrap, came surprisingly quick, even during a pandemic. I will definitely shop again.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Nidhi

NidhiSydney, NSW

Defective phone received and no reply from customer service.

Purchase and delivery was fairly easy. Phone received was defective. Swollen bump on back near camera and fingerprint as shown in pics. Could be due to defective battery? Emailed support 5 days ago and reminder again but no response received yet. No phone number provided for quicker contact. Only few more days to avail 14 days money back warranty. Would want a replacement/compensation as soon as possible.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31

Bart P.

Bart P.Perth, WA

Warning your order can be in processing step for a long time with no chance to communicate further on regarding delivery

Have emailed many times with no reply regarding my phone i purchased.
I have used this site before with success however this time no such luck.
hopefully get my money back thru paypal.

Amazing price

Was a bit worried because the price looked too good to be legit but it came perfect and reasonably fast

Product Purchasedanker soundcore liberty 2 pro

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product, fast shipping.

I had been searching for this model of Pro Trek for a while and was a bit sceptical of the price when it came up Toby Deals in a web search. I took a punt and it is EXACTLY what I was after. Great product, great price, fast shipping, no hassle easy transaction!

Product PurchasedCasio Pro Trek PRW-S3100-1

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Great prices, fast delivery

Great prices on Samsung Buds, easy to order and delivery to Australia only 6 days.
Will definitely use Tobydeals again. Recommended.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds+

Delivered as stated but room for improvement

I bought some audio gear from them and duly delivered, but user manual was in Chinese and had to get another printed at my own cost/ inconvenience. However, audio item was delivered in reasonable time and in good condition which is the main thing. Definitely not scammers...you will get your order but maybe a little later than if you got it in Australia. Recommended...but remind them to send all instructions in English-lol!

Jaco

JacoPerth, WA

Got exactly what I needed

Time to get a no frills mobile and found the best price with these guys. Arrived quickly. Only issue I had was that I received a EU charger, however they included an adaptor so only a small inconvenience.

Product PurchasedNokia X6

Gary

Gary

Ring Doorbell

Great store fast shipping doorbell is great.Store is easy to navigate communication from this company is also very good would recommend

HouseCatStudio

HouseCatStudioSydney, NSW

STOP!!! don't buy anything from Toby Deals!!!

I got a camera from Toby Deals a month ago and the order is not even processed yet. I have tried to contact them multiple times and they decided to ignore my emails, at this point I will have to start finding out a way to get a refund which will be a painful and long process not to mention that I wont have a camera till I get the money!! STAY AWAY FROM TOBY DEALS!!!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Pleasure to deal with.

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A31, took a bit of time to get here due to covid, other than that excellent service.
Good updates by seller.
Will deal with again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31

Not a pleasure to deal with

I bought the Samsung Galaxy FE 5G phone with the glass protector 3 weeks ago with express delivery. The package was not sent until last Friday only after repeatedly emailing TobyDeals and threatening to dispute through PayPal (I was convinced I had been conned due to lack of communication). The phone had come with a Hong Kong Charger head and converter adaptor which is disappointing considering that this is not disclosed in any of the details. The glass protector was clearly some second rate brand as the instructions had very poor English and was impossible to follow.

I will be sure to never deal with TobyDeals again as this has been a very unpleasant experience. Readers, please be wary. I highly recommend avoiding TobyDeals