Toby Deals

Toby Deals

4.3 from 1,176 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (923)

AMAZING PRICES!

Amazing prices, quick communication of receiving order and order dispactched. Received my order 7 days after ordering. Saved me $80 ordering through Toby Deals. Happy customer- i will be back.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad (6th Generation)

angela60

angela60

Really good delivery time...but...

Product PurchasedDyson V11Torque

Skyekatz

SkyekatzSydney, NSW

took so long foreign product

Finally received my tablet after one month only to find it has come from Hong Kong and not even Australian power connector oh they do send adaptor, have not opened it as I will not be happy now I will have to send back to Hong Kong at a cost of $36 so have not saved any money and had to wait so dissapointed hopefully they will pay for shipping for me have emailed them

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item came quickly and in good knick

The Toby's website is easy to navigate, the sales are great, always good prices of the gear I am seeking to buy, and everytime I buy from Toby's the item comes quickly and in good knick.

Product PurchasedZhiyun Crane2

Thankyou very much for an exceptional service. My tablet arrived within 4 days of dispatch. I c’t B happier. CUagain :)

As a first time shopper I wasn’t sure as I usually shop on eBay but the website is totally legit. I’m an extremely happy customer and the product I bought was in its original/ sealed box. Postage speed was exceptional too. Definitely be back!!!

Product PurchasedSamsung 510

MattJeks

MattJeksSydney, NSW

Yea.. So far so good..

Product PurchasedRoborock S5 Max

Raym R.

Raym R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick service

Easy to navigate site, had exactly what I wanted at the best price.
The product was delivered as ordered to country NSW in six days - could be better than Australia post!

Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite

They don't have it!

I ordered a Samsung tablet 25 days ago. The website said it was in stock, but it wasn't. They processed the order after three days (took my money), but haven't sent the product. After I made an inquiry via email, I got a polite response telling me the item wasn't in stock and have patience.

Don't believe the supply status when you order. You could be in for a long wait!

Remember that your order is coming from China.

ozziemozzie

ozziemozzieCentral West, NSW

Great online store for tech products

I recently purchased a mid-range mobile phone from Toby Deals. There was enough info to make an informed choice between several products. The phone was shipped after a few days to Australia and arrived within 2 weeks of purchase. I will be shopping at this site in the future and certainly recommend it to anyone needing high quality tech at great prices!

Paul S.

Paul S.Hunter Region, NSW

Still NOT Shipped

the order still not shipped after 3 weeks. Communication was regular but would on respond to 1 email a day. Problem is they are selling stock that they dont have and therefore need to wait until there order arrive. I did give a reasonable time frame but still not shipped after 3 weeks.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth

Terry

TerryPerth, WA

Simple to order Mobile

Mobile arrived on time. Very Happy with the price. Much cheaper than retail.
This is silly that I must have at least 30 words. I have said what I needed to say.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still haven’t received my order

Ordered an item on the 27th of January and I write this on the 11th February and still don’t have it because their courier company is incompetent. Surely these dodgy courier companies you use are a problem for your business.

Brett P.

Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.

Matt

MattWeetangera 2614, ACT

Toby provides great shave

Unhappy with the performance of my old shaver and the cost of replacement heads I saw the Toby Deals price on a new Braun Series 7 and thought Id give it a go prepared for it to take a little while to come. But wow! The shaver arrived within a week and it does a great job. The newer design removes the stubble in one pass and the great price ! Happy, happy!

Product PurchasedBraun 7893

duncan carey

duncan careyLaunceston, TAS

Xiaomi Redmi Phone came with Free case, glass screen protector, au plug adaptor! +free shipping, Thanks TobyDeals!

Excellent quality. New condition in box. Redmi phone came carefully bubble wrapped. Phone was in original packaging. The au adaptor plug was also bubble wrapped. with Free shipping and competitive prices it's hard to beat.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8

Gab

GabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Xiaomi mi box s. excellent product, and great service by toby-deals

The Xiaomi mi box s. excellent product, and great service by toby-deals.
Ordered and received quickly.
Product does what its supposed to. Good quality.
An Australian power adapter was included.
Best price in Australia

Product PurchasedXiaomi mi box s

Pellis

PellisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minus Rating!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

Quality Xiaomi redmi note 8T mobile delivered promptly at competitive price. Website info and checkout efficiency is good.
Only negative is the miui launcher used by Xiaomi
I plan to use again and will recommend to my friends.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8

Mira

MiraSydney, NSW

Cancelled order....Still sent!

If there was a minus I would use it. I made an order, cancelled it 30 minutes later, and subsequently another 9 emails were sent. Toby's just didn't want to know about it. They continued to sent me an email that they will ship in a few days...so they did receive my emails. Either they are claiming stupidity or they don't speak any English. Please do not buy anything from them...There is no customer service!!

JohnSmith83

JohnSmith83AU

REDMI NOTE 8t - perfect

Ordered from Toby a Redmi Note 8t and it arrived perfectly within 2 weeks. No issues at all - annoying that the charger is a EU based type but they include an adaptor if you need to use it.