Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.5 (2,001)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (144) · No (1,881)
    4.2 (1,759)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No (1,912)

Fadi
FadiNew South Wales

Scam Alert

This company is totally a Scam.
I wish i can take them to court !!
This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws

Faulty batteries

Bought a camera from them. The battery they supplied with it was faulty. They refused to acknowledge this or send me a new one. Avoid.

Dheeraj Agrawal
Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

fraud

This company is a fraud, they were in the news for tax evasion and GST evasion. I bought a phone from them, after a month the phone restarted multiple time over the day out of no reason. I asked them to get it repaired, which they did and asked me wait for 4-6 weeks. And then after 6 weeks they said, the phone will take more time to be repaired, hence will give you a 80% refund for your usage and as per the market price.

Total fraud and scam!

Brad W.
Brad W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service if any fault developes with your product

This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws. at least some 5star reviews appear fake: the accounts seem to have a random object photo, the review wording is generic and do not appear to specifically relate to any product and if return/warranty claim is listed, no mention is made of the service experience.all the halmarks of copy paste and random box ticking... If a fault developes, they will hide behind the manufacturers warranty with no investigation into the fault itself and will try to extort and additional $104 from you to ship the faulty item back. Do do trust them with electronics.

Nik C.
Nik C.Sydney, NSW

Best deals but if there’s a problem you may as well chalk up the loss

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denial of factory warranty.

I purchased a Dyson V11 and after 13 months the trigger broke. When I approached them for warranty they told me the warranty was only 12 months so bad luck. I approached Dyson looking for the part to repair my machine and they told me the machine had a 24 month warranty and they sent me a vacuum head with no hesitation. Tobydeals would still refuse to accept the item was still in warranty.
Beware, they are scammers.

The worst service you could ever imagine

Bought a Samsung Active watch and the watch stopped working after 6 months. The service teams did not offer any support and dismissed my arguments.

Guy S.
Guy S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

If I could give zero.....

My gripe is the terrible service. They sent me a broken screen protector and wouldn't replace it. I sent pictures which they quibbled over. Ridiculous.
I also bought 2 phones and it was near impossible to get any service support. They are terrible. I will never buy anything from Toby deals again. These are the type of guys who give online shopping a bad name. We now pay more and shop at JB Hi-fi where if anything is wrong or broken they simply replace with a smile. I learned my lesson.

Chris M.
Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Tony deals. Avoid

Terrible. Fraudulent. Don’t use. Sell Chinese products with adaptors for aus market with no disclosure in advertising. Refund process has taken 3 months so far with no progress.

Christopher N.
Christopher N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cracker deal

Carlos1845
Carlos1845Sydney, NSW

⚠️ Don’t buy if you’re in Australia.

william p.
william p.

Scammers sent me a a Chinese copy after advertising in english

Scammers sent me a Chinese copy of the game after advertising in english then PayPal made me send it back for a refund. The return delivery cost more then half of what the product was worth and I did not get the delivery refunded. Watch out these guys have more then one site where they scam people. The cheaper prices are not worth the headaque

denash70
denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Aria
Aria Perth, WA

Total waste of money

Purchase an Samsung galaxy Tab A7 2020 on 27 of November 2020 for my son Christmas present. Received the item and the charger is not original Samsung.
And now my son complaining because the tablet is not charging at all. I hope tobys do something about it.
Thinking the supplier is Australian but they turned out to be in Hongkong

Rain
RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Read more reviews - page 2