Toby Deals

Toby Deals

My transaction went great

I was a bit concerned about buying "Direct Import" and some reviews were not great on many sites, but I gave it a go with Toby Deals. Happy to report my purchase went smoothly and I received the product in just over a week with upgraded freight (DHL). Therefore could not have had a more positive experience! Very little risk really when you pay with paypal and an upgraded freight option apart from frustration with the claim process. Store was easy to use, find the specific product I was looking for and make the purchase. The product was sealed new and the best price around. Definitely an option I'll consider for future purchases.

Perfect. Fast shipment.

Great range and price. Easy to purchase, with good communication. My purchases have arrived quickly, no damage and working perfectly. Good deals that save me money. Very satisfied customer with Toby Deals.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Unbeatable price and fast, well packaged delivery.

It was simple to find the phone I bought and compare it against other options. I'm very satisfied with my choice of Samsung A30 , and the website had good information about Xiaomi phones and Samsung A50 I was also considering.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A30

Remdi7 is value for money, delivery is fast too

First time order from tobysdeal, but it's assuring to pay by PayPal, delivery was fast, within the week, and remdi7 is a value for money phone, mid range spec with big battery. A bit thick but it has to be to have the big battery.

Product PurchasedRedmi 7

Samsung A50 Mid Range but Top Class

I was a bit reluctant to buy a mid range phone to replace my Galaxy S7 edge. I have been a long term Galaxy S series fan/user and was not sure if I should downgrade. I have had the phone for a few weeks now and I done regret it. It's fast and does all that I need it to do. It looks and feels like a premium phone. The specs for the processor and RAM are the same as a Note 9 so I am very impressed. It doesn't have wireless charging, but this was not a deal breaker as this mode take real long to charge. The screennisnt 4K but my eyes can't tell the difference so once again not a deal breaker. It's not water proof but I work indoors and with the cover, it's fine enough. The only gripe is the finger sensor within the screen. This doesn't work too great but no unlock the phone with facial biometrics and that's super fast. This has dual SIM and memory slot for up to 512GB, plenty for the 25 Megapixel camera.

For a phone which cost me close to 1/4 of what a S10 does, I am very happy. I used the money j saved to buy more memory and still had plenty left over. If you are on a budget or just don't need all the bells and whistles that the premium phones come with, then this is the phone for you.

Perfect. Really fast shipment too

Product was perfect and came much quicker than I was anticipating. Using the online store was easy and painless and the price was right for the product I was looking for.

Great Service

I recently ordered a Moto G7Plus phone from Tobydeals, the phone was dispatched the day after I ordered it. I received the phone within 5 days of purchase - the phone was well packaged and in excellent condition. I was pleasantly surprised to also receive an adapter with the phone for my country - nice bonus Tobydeals.

Product PurchasedMoto G7 Plus phone

I've made a few purchases through Toby's and my experience has been great. I will continue to shop through this site. Items recieved accurately, promptly, and always in perfect condition. Thanks.

Delivery was quick. Price was the best and the mobile was good so far.

I bought a Moto G6. It was easy to shop on the website. The mobile was good so far. Already used a few months. The price was also the best at the time of buying. Delivery was very quick. Received within a few days.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing Watch at the best price!

this was my first buy from Toby and i was impressed.
free postage and the best price i could find for this watch.
and fast delivery.
watch works perfectly and i am very happy with whole experience!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth

Great site with some great deals

Recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy s8+. Great price for a brand new phone. Very pleased with the quality. I opted for three standard delivery and it was surprisingly quick. Will shop here again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Nokia 7.1

Purchased Nokia 7.1 from Tobydeals. So far the phone is fantastic. It arrived boxed and wrapped as it should about 5 business days after I ordered it. The package included a power adaptor to suit the local power socket. I am satisfied with the product and delivery speed. The phone on Tobydeals was better model than my local electronic stores (JB hi-fi) and $150.00 cheaper.

Product PurchasedNokia 7.1

Do not order anything from Toby. They will never refund for any reason including damaged goods. This site seems to be run by Toby as can’t believe anyone would rate them more than 1 Star . Check out overseas sites and see for yourself

Hassel free delivery

Bought Samsung phone as it was cheaper than any other site, i didnt have to follow up even once, the product arrived within the time mentioned and was in perfect condition. Good experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung phone

Amazing prices and service.

I recently purchased a Samsung Watch from Toby Deals for $150 cheaper than I could get anywhere else. Tracking number was supplied when item shipped and the whole order took around five days to arrive. Genuine product, really happy with the service and price.

Good deal on phones

I bought my Sony phone from Toby Deals, first time I have used this service, found them very satisfactorily and sent my phone in good order and good time, Toby Deal were the cheapest on line for this phone. Am very pleased with the phone and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again from Toby Deals again. Ragod.

Product PurchasedAlcatel 3026 3G Flip Phone

Quick postage. Easy transaction! Thanks

Bought a Gary Fong diffuser when I saw it advertised in google shopping, cheapest I found online. Shipping was very fast too! I received the item within a week. Thanks for the great service and product

Product PurchasedDiffuser

highly recommended for camera purchase

I purchased an Olympus camera for $400 less than it was advertised in Australia
Delivery was by DHL and it arrived very quickly
The camera was brand new and works great.
I am very satisified with both the product and Toby Deals

Prompt Delivery Service

Ordered a Mobile and received within 4 days. The mobile is brand new and is in perfect condition undamaged. Very happy with the service and the good. Will buy again from this site

Product PurchasedXiaomi 128GB

Good quality

Excellent price and really good quality.
I am so soddisfacted of my new phone.
For sure I will buy again by this web site.
It's secure and also fast delivery
I suggest it