Toby Deals

4.1 from 2,059 reviews

4.1

2,059 reviews
    4.5 (1,683)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (117) · No (1,596)
    4.3 (1,469)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (72) · No (1,605)

Excellent Product and Fast Shipping

I ordered Canon 24mm lens from this company. I initially have doubt that about the genuineness of this company, but i was surprised by the speed of service. The item was also well packed. Arrived in good condition. Highly recommended.

Nath and Reon

Nath and ReonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery with tracking updates all the way

I've purchase a Dyson V10 vacuum cleaner on 15 September and the product got delivered to Melbourne on 23 September. With COVID level 4 restrictions I really expected delays, but this was not the case. After reading some negative reviews, was initially hesitant on using TobydealsAU – but as the price was so good decided to take a chance. Glad I did! Genuine Dyson product! Not Australian plug though, but comes with an adaptor in box. Serial number I registered with Dyson – NOTE: website on packaging led to Dyson US website, but quick call to Dyson Australia, had the Dyson V10 vacuum cleaner registered here in Australia. Will definitely use TobydealsAU again in future.

Gary

GarySydney, NSW

Satisfied overall

good product and better price. Only problem is the customer service never get replied on time, and delivery not so fast. Still recommend if you are not in hurry. You items will come eventually

Delivery was fast

I've been purchasing lots of product from tobydeals and I find the products are arriving quicker than estimated time .And all the products had been genuine and they guarantee the best price.thanks

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

good product

Product arrived super quick well before I expected it to, I have had other deliveries coming from within Australia taking a lot longer . The Mavic Pro fly more kit was a lot cheaper than I could find anywhere . Will defiantly purchase from here again.

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic 2 Pro fly more kit

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 2000D

Adibabi

AdibabiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

BLOWN AWAY - Unbelievable !!

Ordered Phones on 13th - despatched from mainland China and received country Queensland 21st, a total of only 8 days from go to whoa. Tracking was very detailed.
Order was exactly as described and well packed, and the best price I could find anywhere by close to 10%.
I have been ordering from China for quite a few years, but this is the most organised and best of all the Asian Sellers that I have used.
HIGHLY recommended.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Xiaomi Mi Box - Excellant product

Better than I thought. Wife is loving all the channelks and the google experience. Very easy to use and operate. I have recommended it tpo all my familt. Fantastic piece of technology.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Box

Suze

SuzeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Phone Deals !!!

I could not be happier with my recent phone purchase from Toby Deals. I found the exact phone I wanted and it was an amazing price. Cheaper than other places for sure. The site was easy to navigate too.
And I was absolutely stunned at how quickly it arrived . Less than a week and it was in my hot little hands. lol So thankyou Toby Deals for having such a great online store with heaps and heaps of phones, great prices and quick delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.

Mark S

Mark SAU

Poco F2 Pro arrived fast and all good! Wrong adapted though

The phone arrived quickly and was tracked through out the whole process. The phone was correct colour and model, and is great to use! Only issue was that the AU adapter shipped with the phone did not work with the boxed Xiaomi 30W charger. I had other universal adapters at home that worked, so no sweat.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro 128GB

rakha

rakhaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence cannot be ignored.

It is easy to navigate, multiple ranges of products to look at in order to decide. The quality of products is very good. I am very satisfy with the service

Product PurchasedSmart phone
GMLian

GMLianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice & value for money

A bargain buy for to get into nifty 50mm lens. A reasonable entry price for the 50mm prime lens. If enjoy it using it can upgrade to a top 50mm

Product PurchasedNikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D

Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G

It is so easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted. I am very satisfied with the products I purchased from Toby Deals. I purchased many Items from this store and found the services are very good, Items arrived fast, well packed and high quality. I am very happy with all the products I purchased so far. Thanks to Toby Deals teams, will deal with this store again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (5G)

Shringar G.

Shringar G.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

Toby deals is an awesome site for various deals. I am really happy to purchase my mobile with a great deal in comparison to other sites. I will buy again

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 128GB / 4GB

Anna J

Anna JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Brad

BradRichmond-Tweed, NSW

great price and quick delivery. Love this lens.

Got a great lens at a great price and it arrived quickly. Ordered Saturday and it came on Friday even though it came from overseas. Good experience all around. Thanks

Zane

ZaneCanberra 2600, ACT

great phone and was delivered extremely fast

Product purchased Xiaomi 10 lite 5G
It was easy to purchase the phone and it arrived within 9 days.
Mobile phone arrived in perfect condition.
Very happy with my purchase and the experience

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 10

Christopher A.

Christopher A.

Products build on lies and no help.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch

Apple Watch Series 5

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS
Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Best bargains

Has the greatest bargains even when compared to Kogan. Delivery has been very reliable for me in the 2-3 purchases I've made and all have come on time and in good shape

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds Live