Toby Deals

Toby Deals

4.3 from 1,290 reviews

4.6 (1,048)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (1,014)

chxzqw

chxzqwSydney, NSW

Excellent item

Very sarisfied with the service and the item! It arrived on time and package is excellent.

I would consider buying my next phone from Toby Deals as well. My wife loves it too.

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works very well.

Items always arrive reasonably quickly, compared to other online shopping markets that send from China or Hong Kong.
Prices are acceptable, a little bit on the high side but worth it due to the peace of mind..

Still waiting on product. :(

It’s been two weeks since I ordered the product. I was under the impression it was being shipped from Australia. But tracking shows shipment from China. I’m still waiting on delivery. I’ve had zero communication other than this request for a review!

Athrun L.

Athrun L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service and excellent value

Good price compared to other websites. Delivered in reasonable time. No complaint about Toby Deals, but the phone itself, Xiaomi MIX3 5G does not get the new system update (Android 10) as MIX3 4G version, although 5G version having better performance and a larger battery. Also lack DC dimming functionality in the system menu.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome mobile

Works much better than expected, great price and fast delivery. Why pay a fortune for Apple or Samsung when you can get these for 1/4 of the price. Would defineatey recommend both the phone and Toby Deals

Product PurchasedAlcatel 3026 3G Flip Phone

Good Service and Delivery

Purchased 2 items from Tobydeals so far and no issues. Products were well priced, delivered on time and were as described. Will certainly use again when shopping for small electrical. We live in Australia and delivery was in about a week.

Muhammad R.

Muhammad R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No update whatsoever on purchase over 2 weekss

After buying from them the only thing I have received is the invoice. No tracking no or any update on shipment confirmation. Email support and tried the chat on their website with no replies. I bought from them since they have the cheapest prices. But I truly regret not paying a few dollars more to buy from a more reputable seller. I have lodged a refund through Paypal and will not be trusting TobysDeal with any other purchases.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Fit
BCT

BCT

Mis-representation of goods, No warranty, dreadful after sales service

Dyson V11 sent was damaged and was in fact a USA model, not Australian. This was misrepresented in the advertisement. There is no warranty in Australia and Toby deals refused to do anything about the damaged vacuum wand.

I suspect that they are taking advantage of the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic and are just screwing whomever they can

Product PurchasedDyson V11
Todd

ToddGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung A70

The cheapest price around on the Samsung A70. The product was delivered fast. The product is as described on the tobydeals website. It is a quality product. I am very happy with this purchase and the service provided by tobydeals

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A70

Terrib.

Terrib.Perth, WA

Great phone! Very happy!

I recently purchased a Samsung a70. Navigating the site was easy, as was the checkout procedure. Phone arrived safely and I am thrilled with it. 5 stars. Thank u Toby!

Easy as!

Website easy to navigate. Product well described. Very competitive pricing with fast and efficient delivery. Item arrived as expected. Would recommend you give it a go if you haven't already.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Chris E.

Chris E.Garran 2605, ACT

Happy with Service

Camera lens came in good time. Satisfied with the quality of the lens. Easy to find on the online store. Great range available and at really good prices. Thanks Toby deals.

Akbar

AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Product PurchasedMobile

Kon K.

Kon K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FANTASTIC SITE

Fantastic range and easy navigation throughout the site. Delivery on time , exactly as promised. The phone came extremely well packaged .Fantastic phone for that price.Would recommend phone and Toby Deals to anyone.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8

McDuck

McDuckMelbourne

Dishonest. Don't buy from them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 64GB / 4GB

Mark Anderson

Mark AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got it.

Phone arrived late this afternoon all setup and working well a day early. Happy with all aspects of purchase happy to use Toby in the future got to go and play some more.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A50

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Faulty phone but they say it's fine

I have a Xiaomi M9, it lasted 2 months before becoming faulty. Phone would get so hot it switches itself off, battery would last one hour and headphone jack would sometimes connect. They say it's fine now I have to pay to get it back. Why would I sent a perfectly good new phone away for over a month, if it's fine. Will never purchase products from them again

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9
Shannon

ShannonPerth, WA

Incredible!

The Weebill S is amazing and so easy to balance! This product delivers on what it promises. It's perfect for my Panasonic GH5s and I have been able to achieve beautiful, smooth shots. I am completely satisfied with this quality product!!!

Siva

SivaSydney, NSW

Good service

Hi
You need to wait at least 10 days but good to get after been waiting. Deals are ok not cheap. They don’t have store in Australia, initially you need to contact by mail

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

kadoublen

kadoublenSydney, NSW

Good shopping place

Found Tobydeals on google, nice website, navigate the store is easy, price is good, the post is fast... .

The range of products is good, they even have audio recorders like zooms. bought a gimble and some SSD, satisfied. :)

Product Purchasedgimble_moza air 2

Mel Basked

How long does an order usually take to process? Will I even be receiving my goods that I have paid for?

Mike C
Mike C

My order from Toby Deals was submitted on a Friday morning and a courier delivered my product just 5 days later (air express from Hong Kong). However, from the time I submitted the order there was absolutely no communication from Toby Deals so I had no idea what was happening with my order. It was only when the courier arrived that I knew it was OK. One thing to aware of is that the product I ordered was actually a US version with a power plug adapter and as it is not Australian stock I seem to be unable to register it for warranty purposes so I may have to cross my fingers that it continues to work properly for the next 2 years.

Mel B

Thankyou I purchased a phone at around 8 yesterday morning, its status is still saying "processing" so just freaking out a little hope I haven't paid so much money for something I won't receive. I have never purchased something that has taken so long to be processed.

Phillipasked

I had an issue with a dyson V10 which I bought from Toby Deals last September 2019, I tried to email Toby last week, virtually impossible to obtain a RMA, someone from Toby helped and got us a RMA. I emailed with the issue, follow their instructions to check, clean the dyson but same result after, one red blinking light which we had reported back to them. We tried emailing them 4 times during the week just to seek a response. So far, no one had either acknowledged or responded to our emails. Seems very disappointing, what else can we do?

Phillip

I had tried contacting RMS case team for the past week 4 times. Unfortunately, no reply to our issue of for the Dyson V10. Just wondered when they will come back to us, we will wait and see.

Phillip

No response from Toby Support so far. We end up buying a replacement battery from Dyson and now working well. For warranty purposes, THINK TWICE before one buys from TOBY Deals. We end up paying for a replacement battery, VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Tuan bui

Tuan buiasked

how long post to Australia nsw 2141

Carmelo A.
Carmelo A.

Took less than a week for me (Vic)

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives