Toby Deals

Toby Deals

4.5 (1,996)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (141) · No (1,879)
    4.2 (1,756)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (86) · No (1,911)

Mark S.

Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denial of factory warranty.

I purchased a Dyson V11 and after 13 months the trigger broke. When I approached them for warranty they told me the warranty was only 12 months so bad luck. I approached Dyson looking for the part to repair my machine and they told me the machine had a 24 month warranty and they sent me a vacuum head with no hesitation. Tobydeals would still refuse to accept the item was still in warranty.
Beware, they are scammers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The worst service you could ever imagine

Bought a Samsung Active watch and the watch stopped working after 6 months. The service teams did not offer any support and dismissed my arguments.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Guy S.

Guy S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

If I could give zero.....

My gripe is the terrible service. They sent me a broken screen protector and wouldn't replace it. I sent pictures which they quibbled over. Ridiculous.
I also bought 2 phones and it was near impossible to get any service support. They are terrible. I will never buy anything from Toby deals again. These are the type of guys who give online shopping a bad name. We now pay more and shop at JB Hi-fi where if anything is wrong or broken they simply replace with a smile. I learned my lesson.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi 7A

Chris M.

Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Tony deals. Avoid

Terrible. Fraudulent. Don’t use. Sell Chinese products with adaptors for aus market with no disclosure in advertising. Refund process has taken 3 months so far with no progress.

Christopher N.

Christopher N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cracker deal

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord
Carlos1845

Carlos1845Sydney, NSW

⚠️ Don’t buy if you’re in Australia.

william p.

william p.

Scammers sent me a a Chinese copy after advertising in english

Scammers sent me a Chinese copy of the game after advertising in english then PayPal made me send it back for a refund. The return delivery cost more then half of what the product was worth and I did not get the delivery refunded. Watch out these guys have more then one site where they scam people. The cheaper prices are not worth the headaque

Product PurchasedNintendo Switch Lite
denash70

denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Aria

Aria Perth, WA

Total waste of money

Purchase an Samsung galaxy Tab A7 2020 on 27 of November 2020 for my son Christmas present. Received the item and the charger is not original Samsung.
And now my son complaining because the tablet is not charging at all. I hope tobys do something about it.
Thinking the supplier is Australian but they turned out to be in Hongkong

Rain

RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Arrived as described, great price

My Mavic drone arrived safe n sound, quite a prolonged period between payment and dispatch but once the tracking number was provided it was a reasonable time frame ( Hong Kong to Australia) correspondence was generic but accurate.
Suggest paying with PayPal in case there is a drama.
$600 saving... happy camper!

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Air 2
Eric S.

Eric S.Sydney, NSW

Didn't deliver my product

I ordered an OnePlus 8T during the black friday at a super good rate.

After a month with no updates nor replies to my emails, I had to ask PayPal for a refund. What's worse is that I lost the black friday window to get a good deal from a decent store.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 8T
Fulcher Z.

Fulcher Z.Perth, WA

Scam internet company

Terrible communication. Had to get a refund from PayPal as I didn’t hear anything from Toby deals & toby deals didn’t respond to PayPal. Facebook reviews reflected that they are a scam company and pay for good reviews.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Ultraviolet Purple
Sam L

Sam LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to see them go.

5 star accuracy for all items ordered.
I've ordered 4 times from them, all of them had a quick turn around of 2-4 working days. Loved the cheap deals and quality products.

A Driver

They were good, sorry to see them go.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Order arrived but not fully convinced

Ordered the new Samsung air buds as a gift for Christmas. Recieved order in Australia 2 days after it was shipped from Hong Kong (took 10 days to process however). Chinese writing all over the box but looks legit. Guess we will find out Christmas morning.

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivoactive 4S

They take your money and never respond

They said the product was in stock, I paid for express post 2 days later I was sent an email saying they could not supply my order, I have tried to get a response from theythem for a full refund and I have herd nothing for 10days now.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 32GB (8th Gen)
Ayaka U.

Ayaka U.

they are closed for their business

I just found out that Toby's deal is shut on 19th Dec 2020.... i hope i will recieve my order which was placed on 5th Dec.

Product Purchasedwatch
A. W.

A. W.

Do not buy of them!!! They do not deliver whatsoever

I found what I wanted easily, however, they did not supply the goods. I had to email several times to finally get a refund