Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Richard L

Richard LCentral Queensland, QLD

PERFECT DEAL

After making my order for a S9 Samsung Galaxy Plus phone I read many negative reviews and was getting nervous, however the phone arrived on time was exactly as advertised and works perfectly. The price was the best I could find after a lot of serching and I would definately use Toby deals again.

Sharon Ripley

Sharon RipleyPerth, WA

Kindle ebook

I bought a kindle from Toby Deals at nearly 30% cheaper than what I can get locally in Australia. The product was delivered to me very quickly. I was kept informed of the delivery status . Very impressive!

JP Lee

JP LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery was quick and the product was as described

everything went through ok and delivery was fast. price was the lowest on the web. I bought a few photographic equipment and mobile phone so far. I had good experience with Tobydeal.

Product Purchasedcamera lens

Clint

ClintGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy transaction. Will buy from again

Had a specific product in mind and purchase was quick and easy. Item was delivered on time, and would have been quicker had I not mistakenly put PO box. Item was as described and perfectly fit my needs. No fuss transaction and will buy from again without hesitation

Kym O.

Kym O.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The product was quickly delivered and of excellent quality.

Range of products advertised was very good. The prices are very competitive. Toby could incentivize new customers by offering a sign up coupon. Even though the product was imported from Asia, it was equivalent to local standards.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A50

Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at any cost !

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10

This is perfect

Very good customer services. Good and fast delivery services despite product delivered from Hong Kong and yet cheaper than any other sites here in Australia. Genuine product. Definitely recommend to friends.

Karin

KarinHunter Region, NSW

Elegant mobile, glad I bought Nokia 6

I previously bought a Nokia 6.1, it has been fantastic with a battery that went on and on forever, but I dropped it and smashed the screen (it still works, but I can no longer carry it around, looks bad!) But I always found the screen size on the 6.1 a bit 'snug' so I opted for a straight Nokia 6 and when I received the phone, fell instantly in love with it! Delightful mobile, elegant and perfect sized screen being a little larger than normal. Could not be happier!

Product PurchasedNokia 6

skystalker

skystalkerSydney, NSW

Galaxy Buds were authentic and quick!

Very quick delivery! Easy collection, authentic product. I bought Galaxy buds and they are immaculate! Very cheap deal too! I never really seen this website before but now that I have tried ordering, there's like a new eBay in town but legit!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

Product as promised, reasonable shipping times

Great product, delivery was a bit confusing because it was with Toll but other than that happy to wait for much cheaper price when saving money. Give delivery a week.

Product PurchasedJabra Elite Active 65t

Reb

RebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Order From This Company!

Very good for the price

I run this box on a 1080p television, so I haven't had any of the 4K lag issues some reviewers have mentioned. For the price, this box is fantastic. It runs all the Android TV apps I need flawlessly. The remote is a very good design, however, the D-pad is very loud, and the left click button needs to pressed firmly to register now despite not being faulty initially.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Box

Baha F.

Baha F.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!

For the first time, I bought a camera from them based on the good reviews here and that was just a great experience without any problem. Cheap, fast and reliable !!! they are very communicative and responsive to any questions and won't let you be disappointed.

Tim T

Tim TSouth East Queensland, QLD

First purchase and it is great

I have to said I was a bit worry a the beginning. I order a Xiaomi A2. Heard nothing for a week. I wrote to them and was told they have no stock. I asked to cancel my order and the money is back in my account in 3 days.
I ordered another phone - Redmi Note 7 and I got it in 10 days.
I will buy from them again.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 7
Sam79

Sam79AU

Great service!

I ordered the Zhiyun Crane 2 from TobyDeals on the 3/10/19, received 11/10/19. Already would have been impressed with how quickly I received my delivery but considering it was also a long weekend in Aus was extra pleased. Gimbal was perfectly brand new, well packaged in bubble wrap and a water proof satchel. After ordering I did read the many negative reviews on both TobyDeals and Aramex but can honestly say my experience was only positive and would not hesitate to use TobyDeals again in the future.

Product PurchasedGimbal

Grant W.

Grant W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly as listed. Arrived within the week

I was a bit sceptical after reading trustpilot reviews however the Samsung buds were genuine and arrived fast (tracking took a few days to show as valid but this is delivery company issue) and am very happy with the service provided and the price paid.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

Vinson

VinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is a real item

I got my item in a week and is real not something make in China , good place to buy
- easy to navigate what I wanted
- and best price
Love it

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Fabio

FabioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All excellent and quick

I was going to buy the new Garmin 245 Music watch online anyway and I decided to compare websites happening that the very best price was at Toby Deals. Before that moment, I didn't hear about the site so being sceptical I looked for some reviews and all were saying that the main problem dealing with them was with delivering times, a lot of reviews showing that they were taking weeks or months in sending the items. In my case I can say it was surprising how quick they have sent it. Ordered last Thursday and today Tuesday I have received it. 5 stars for them and really recommended.

Quick and Easy!

Toby Deals had the best price by a long way...I was a bit sceptical at first, but my experience with Toby Deals was great...the watch was delivered quickly and I was very happy with the service provided and the price paid.

Product PurchasedAmazfit GTR

Mimi E

Mimi Easked

Hello Toby deals Team, I have ordered an IPad Air last thursday and would like to know how long will it take to Sydney please? Thank you.

How long does the shipping take?

ivan
ivan

In my case I received the item in 5 days

Violet Sage.

Violet Sage.asked

What is a grey import? (Of a Mobile ph.)
And what is the difference between a Global Version & an Australian mobile phone? Please.
Violet Sage.

Stekmer
Stekmer

As I understand it, a Global version is just that - meant for use anywhere in the world, including Australia.
I have bought Xiaomi phones for the last 6 years and they are all 'global versions' and work fine in Australia - just Android having lots of language choices (for international use). They usually come with a USA or Eu power plug and an adaptor for Australian use. As long as the phone is capable of the mobile (4G, LTE) networks that are used in Australia, it should be fine.
I've also bought (O2 and Samsung) phones in Malaysia and Indonesia without any issues - they are global or local country specific versions.
I gather Australian versions have an Au power plug, limited languages and it is pre determined that they are able to manage the mobile networks that we use in Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives