Toll Priority

Toll Priority

1.2 from 2,720 reviews

Rather Swift and Shift Couriers

We ordered a part to be delivered from WA to NT.
Using Toll "Priority". We asked for Air Service as it was a priority.
The package was not scanned in when it was picked up so when it was on its way there was no way of tracking it.
It traveled via road.
We had put in to the call center from both sender and receiver to search for the package. (Still No word from them)
The only redeeming factor was the employees, [name removed] and [name removed] at the [name removed] Airport who were more than helpful and kept communicating with us instead of the useless call center that you make us use.
It was like using the fellows from Swift and Shift couriers this debacle has cost us $4,500 in down time.
Get your PRIORITY's right Toll.

Shipping TypeDomestic

The only thing TOLL is competent at is lying.

If you want empty promises being lied to having fake attempted delivery messages and if you don't really want your parcel and wait hours on the phone. only then I'd recommend using them. we have to drive to depot to pick it up. They said they will tell us the address when they ring us back. They dont even know that? should I drive to all depots through our Australia to look for it? Incompetentcy of this standard should only be found in parliament.

"Express delivery"

I ordered a dvd from JBHIFI and I was meant to receive it on Friday 15th of March as I did express delivery. I still have not received it! I had a missed call from one of your delivery people saying that they can’t find the business it is being delivered to on our main street in my small town even though I put the businesses name and address on the delivery. I chose to get it delivered to my business as I didn’t want to go through what I went through last time I got express delivery. About a month ago I got an express delivery for another product from JBHIFI as I need it by the weekend. I didn’t get it until a week later! Because I wasn’t home when it was delivered (You should be like AUS Post and give us the option to leave it at the door if no one is home) and then after nearly an hour on the phone to your service people I had to then wait for a text message which came 2 days later and then wait another 2 days until it was ready to be pick up from the depot, and then when I got to the depot the two ladies that served me were extremely rude to me! I showed them the text I received from Toll that had the depots address on it and she tells me that it isn’t a text from Toll and saying that my package wasn’t there. She and the other lady fussed about and made rude comments and then they finally searched my name up and had another look out the back and found my package and gave it to me with a very rude comment and then walked off. I find it funny how on your website you advertise that with express delivery you get your package the next day and when you need it. Toll is honestly a joke! There is zero to no customer service, express delivery (which gives you a date that it will be delivered yet never seems to be delivered on that date) is slower than normal deliveries from other postal companies, when you miss a delivery you can’t just pick it up from the depot you have to wait for at least 2 days until its “ready” to be picked up (what on earth do you have to do to make it ready to be picked up) and there is no flexibility for customers who aren’t home during the day! Toll does not care about its customers.

Absolutely useless

Picked up parcel to deliver only 300k. 3 weeks later it has been sent to 3 wrong depots, then lost. Pathetic customer service and incompetent business. Do not ever use Toll.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Disappointment without fail

Never have i just received an item like a real delivery company does, I always have to ring them or pick up an item since they are absolutely useless. And this time they lied and said they attempted delivery but the driver clearly didnt come since the cctv doesnt lie.

Shipping TypeDomestic

The modern day frustration of the everyday consumer!

- Disappointing - Slow - Empty Promises -

I ordered an item from Ikea on a Friday. I took into account that Monday was a Public Holiday. Estimated delivery was for the Wednesday. It never came. When I looked online at the shipping tracking, the same repetitious information appeared; "Freight onforwarded, Out of depot, Scanned into depot...". I was left to assume tt was sitting in Port Melbourne being scanned and nothing more.

Come Friday, I called Toll and instead of giving me answers, they opened an investigation (saying give 24 hours for someone to call you) and that they will organise a re-delivery, but never said when that would be. (I had to correct them on that as it was never "attempted to be delivered"!)

After my call to Toll, I contacted Ikea to kindly inform them of their poor choice in using such a disappointing courier. Ikea were excellent and took it upon themselves to call Toll themselves. Ikea called me back and informed me of the case number (both Ikea and Toll) and that delivery will be today. The Ikea representative followed through with an sms containing all case numbers and consignment numbers for the parcel.

I then received an sms and email from Toll saying my parcel is Out For Delivery Friday 10.25am. (Delivery is between 8am - 8pm.) I work from home so no matter what time they arrived, I would be home. I waited. Come 7.14pm I checked my shipment update online and an orange apostrophe appeared at 6.51pm - Attempted delivery Undelivered (closed/not home today).

I called Toll again - now frustrated and angry. It was not yet 8pm, but she could not get it delivered to me as all drivers had clocked off. I don't understand why you would set such specific times as 8am-8pm and your drivers finish at 7pm?!?!

After 45 minutes on the phone, I was left with;
*no parcel (re-delivery was booked for Tuesday),
**a complaint issued against the driver who made a delivery note saying 'was in the area for delivery, no one was home',
***and a promise that the investigative representative would call me regarding my case (I still have not heard back from them.)

Come Tuesday my parcel was delivered, however it is evident Toll lack in many things. Good customer service is one. Lots of empty promises and disappointing delivery times.

Incompetence at its worse

I was surpose to get my parcel yesterday and it never arrived nobody contacted me to say it wont be coming . I had to ring them , I didnt chose this delivery service kogan uses their service .I have rang the customer service only to be told its under investigation. Im then told I will be rung in 24 hours only to never recieve any phone call . .. I would never recommend this delivery service to anyone .

Shipping TypeDomestic

How are they still in Business?

Two delivery attempts. The word 'street' was accidentally added to the address. This was confusing to Toll so it was unable to be delivered and eventually returned to Sydney. Second attempt.....Delivery note was sent at 9.15pm when I was already asleep to make alternative arrangements for a next day delivery. "Sorry We Missed You' note on doorstep. Again item returned to Port Melbourne. I am not going to travel there to pick it up so it can be returned to vendor. I shall only buy from vendor's retail shop now and check in future purchases if Toll is the nominated delivery agent.....in which case my business goes elsewhere.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic

Impossible to get goods unless I drive an hour to get them myself

Impossible and disorganised company. Unless you want to drive an hour to the depot, I would not recommend this company ever. Customer service is impossible. I would never use this service and will check any company that does and avoid that company

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Surprisingly Great Service

I ordered a limited edition steelbook blu-ray from JB Hi-Fi online and selected their express shipping option. After placing my order I came across reviews saying that they used Toll Priority as their courier and that MANY people have had bad issues with this delivery service. I was worried similar things would happen to me however I was pleasantly surprised.

By following their online tracker: the order was picked up from the JB Hi-Fi store yesterday afternoon (day after I placed the order) and taken to the Botany Toll Depot, overnight it was taken to another depot closer to my home. This morning, I received an email and text message notifying me that my parcel was on board for delivery and within an hour the delivery man arrived with my order.

Service was quick and efficient and the delivery man was polite. Was meant to receive my parcel "on or before 20th March" and received it today (19th) which is fantastic.

Many people had complained of damaged goods (e.g. broken DVD cases), but mine arrived in perfect condition. The packaging used was a padded bag and there were no dents in the steelbook DVD case.

It's either Toll Priority is a hit and miss, and I happened to get a good driver on a good day, or the majority of people who use this service don't have any problems and only those with bad experiences post reviews. :)

Delivery TimeEarly

horrible service, undelivered package

Last wednesday they "tried" to deliver, my wife was at home all day and they never left a card, today (following week tuesday) I booked in a redeliver, I called up and they said sorry we don't have a redeliver booked in, I told them that I have it on the toll group site as booked in, they transferred me to the ipec team to check and saif someone should have called you to rebook, I said no one called me, no one left a card, all I did was follow the toll sms booking and entered the rebook date, then after 5mins they said the parcel maybe onboard for delivery today but you will only know by 11am, what a joke, they said if you don't get an update by 11am you have to call

Shipping TypeDomestic

I write good reviews too

From now on our family will only be purchasing from retailers who do not use Toll Priority. This logistics company ignore our requests to leave at front door and give us an 8 hour window to require being home even though they apparently know the approximate arrival time of a package.
Toll Priority have complete disregard for customer satisfaction.

Delivery TimeLate

Bad service

Really unhappy with my experience. No card was left to let me know no one was home. I had to follow up where my parcel was after it had been over a month since I ordered it. I was told that my parcel was at the depot and I had to organise it to get delivered again otherwise they would send it back to the sender of the package. There was no communication to let me know that they had my parcel in the first place.

The absolute worst!

This has by far been my worst online shopping experience! They apparently 'delivered' my item on the 11th of March, despite no-one singing for it. I contacted customer service and they said that the package would be brought to my house on Friday the 15th, from 9-5. I waited ALL DAY for the package because the lady said they could not leave it on my front door, and it never arrived. I called today, the 16th of March, and they said that it was signed by 'A-M', but my mother was the only one home that day and no-one else could have signed. The customer service then said that they would enquire with the driver and get back to me on MONDAY. This service is abhorrent and I am extremely disappointed!

Shipping TypeInternational

Toll “Priority”? More like Toll “NO-PRIORITY”

I know some of you reading this probably think that the ratings aren’t accurate because most people leaving a review are annoyed and angry customers. I honestly don’t like writing a bad review, but this is the tipping point for me.

I bought some clothes from an online store not knowing that Toll had been contracted to deliver the parcel. I was supposed to have received my parcel almost 2 weeks ago but this is what happened:

6 March: attempted delivery but no card and no parcel left in my post box. I called and was informed that I would be receiving an SMS on the whereabouts of my parcel. Never received the SMS.

8 March: attempted delivery again but no card and no parcel. I called for the 2nd time and when I asked for the SMS, the customer service said there is NO SUCH SMS (he said this like he was so sure) and not to worry, you’ll receive your parcel tomorrow! This time I gave the address of my company to make sure they’d come during business hours. Parcel never came.

I called for the 3rd time, to be told that I’ll receive an SMS (totally the opposite of what the 2nd guy told me) notifying of the pickup address of the parcel. Was told time and time again that the delivery driver would call me etc etc empty promises.

It has been one full day and I have not received the SMS. I have no clue where my parcel is and I’m upset :(

I have been consistently checking the online system but it’s very vague, only lets you know that the item is in transit, or out of depot but it has no indication of where it is? Toll’s online system needs a massive revamp.

I’m surprised this company hasn’t gone bankrupt yet lol. How can you run a delivery company and not deliver?

Absolutely horrible

The package did not arrive, I was delivered a pre-filled card at 3:39pm while still in my residence. No knock, no door bell, the dog didn't even sniff the delivery guy because he was that quick. As quick as a fart in a tornado. Great work TOLL PRIORITY!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Updated with an SMS this morning. To be picked up at their depot or their newsagents. Cannot redeliver this parcel as this option is now unavailable to me. Have called to complain and their investigation team is handling it now. If it isn't delivered today, the sellers company is going to receive a return purchase order.

Item still not received. No communication or explanation

My item remains in Sydney storage even though the delivery date was quoted as 4 March. Despite numerous attempts to contact them by email and telephone I still have not received an explanation as to why my item has not been delivered. Toll - how you remain in business is a mystery.

Terrible service

Still haven’t reviecved a parcel that was left with clear instructions to deliver with signature. All toll is saying it was delivered and they didn’t bother collecting a signature. Terrible customer service and not even interested in trying to locate my parcel.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Pathetic!

Have been wait6ing for the last week and a half for Toll to redeliver my parcel. Contacted them and they just keep advising me to organize re delivery, which I have already done!!

Typical TOLL

Item sent out for 12/3/19 delivery, dates change, we know this, so the parcel actually went out for delivery today, 13/3/19. However, as seems to be TOLLs true talent, the parcel rode the van around Sydney and because the driver missed the 5pm delivery window it has now been sent back to the depot. A depot in Sydney that the Supervisor of the call centre was unable to give me the address of. She confirmed they have only 1 depot in Sydney but she didn't have access to the address.
Genius.
Also they have no contact with their drivers (why would they?!) whilst they are away from the depot.
Sounds completely viable for a logistics company to have 0 comms with field operatives.

A full day of (self-employed) work lost and potentially another tomorrow and the final customer services solution?
They'll contact the depot electronically (giant logistics company with no phones - classic) and wait for a response.
Also contact the investigations team (real Sherlocks I'm sure) and they will be the ones who will call me back tomorrow morning to inform me of a new delivery day and time.
So do I take the day off? Your guess is as good as mine. And likely better than TOLL's.

Let's end this review factually.
Just look at ALL of the 2000+ negative reviews left by reasonable people who just want what AusPost seem to be able to do with their eyes closed, maybe they have mobile phones.... good work TOLL.

Shipping TypeDomestic
p.s. damain.bishop@tollgroup.com is the Chief Customer Officer if you need to contact someone in the senior leadership team. This is a publicly obtainable email address so is not in breach of any Privacy laws...

Why isn't Toll taking notice of the constant negative feedback from its customers? I have yet again been burnt by the incompetence of this company. How can receiving a simple parcel be so difficult? Many hours spent on the phone to track a parcel proved fruitless, false promises of a redelivery 'next working day' and delivery to a alternative location all proved to be beyond Toll's scope of practice. I requested numerous call backs and submitted a formal complaint to no avail. The end result is I received a refund from JBHIFI as, after a month the parcel is still in virtual transit of mismanagement. Dealing with Toll is like watching a episode of 'Swift and Shift Couriers'.
I think the bigger question is why JB HIFI continues to contract them? It must be doing the company damage and there are far better services out there.

Nice trap! Worst service have ever known, wrongly chosen by the online shop! They called at your house at a day and time you dont know, they dont even call/sms you before. They leave a sorry card! You call them to re-arrange delivery then at mid-day only then they send you a sms telling you that they have decided for you to collect it either at their depot or leave it at a news agent the day after. Once you expect a delivery from them you become their hostage! To avoid causing damage to my heart i simply ask them to return it to the sender. ‘ Cat never get burn by hot milk twice’ I will in future make it a must when i buy online to ensure that it is not dispatch through TOLL.

I purchased an item which was picked up at Maroochydore on Jan 24 scanned into Bris depot 7.46 pm 24 jan has not moved since?where is it please c/n 6587580020404
Probably in the Outer Hebrides!not the answer I was looking for EdLazing by the pool in the Carribean with my missing parcel no doubt.

Similar listings