Toll Priority

CLRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comedy of Errors

Phil h.

Phil h.Perth, WA

No stars is more appropriate

Overnight package lost 3 times and I lost over $600 because of it. I sent it back and used aus post instead. They should have put it on a skateboard and lashed it to a snail it'd be quicker. Toll delivery complained a turtle has been following him around all day and was relieved when it overtook him and yes they're slower than fastway couriers, fastways are slow but they don't lose the package 3 times

Jemma

JemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I thought Australia post was bad..

I missed my delivery yesterday due to being at work, I organised re delivery well before the cut off time for next business day, waiting here all day and still no parcel. I call up and they tell me it's at the depot centre! Not the first time I've had issues with them either. The first time I was home and they sent my item to the depot centre and said I had to pick it up myself while we were in COVID lockdown not able to travel outside of a 5km radius (with the depot centre being well over 30km drive from me)
Not impressed and not using toll priority ever again!

Worst service imaginable!

I have been waiting for my package for over three weeks. I was advised by the company I ordered from that apparently (no-one knows for sure though) that my package has been sitting in the warehouse in Darwin for over a week but Toll have yet to deliver it. You have got to be kidding me!!.... What I ordered was extremely expensive and yet they are treating it like it doesn't matter. And yes they know exactly what it is and have been sent photos of proof that they picked it up from the store in Melbourne. Have been told its being investigated and twice now was told when I called them I would get information about my package before the end of the day. Haven't heard a thing both times!!!

leighbee

leighbeeVictoria

If I could give 0 stars, that would be more accurate.

Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Terrible

Left a card instead of delivering item. I had to take time off work and pay a car service to bring it home and help me get it to the door. That’s the whole reason I chose delivery. Totally unsatisfactory.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Suzannah

SuzannahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Service

Left a card when i was home all day. Did not knock as dogs would have run to door and bark. Dropped my parcel @ a shopping centre i NEVER go to. Ring Toll but when press option for missed card, line drops out so select wanting to book new service, get thru straight away but line drops out when operator hears it is a complaint.

Alyssa M.

Alyssa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unreliable.

Toll delivered my parcel to the wrong house, yet insisted it had been delivered to the correct address. The man who did receive my parcel kindly delivered it to me.

Silvia M.

Silvia M.Sydney, NSW

Wrong indication and bad customer service

They send the incorrect text message asking for pick-up from the drop-off point when the parcel is not even there and didn't even attend to deliver to your address first.

Delivery TimeLate

Find out how Toll Priority compares to other Couriers

Bad customer services, call center will hang up your call when your item goes missing, stolen

1. Requested Off Peak Service through call center, driver bring Priority Service.
2. Sending 5 boxes with driver witness and his signature. But only 4 boxes were delivered, 1 boxes missing. Called multiple times to call center, request for investigate, no action at all and they were just hang up my phone.
3. Even they charged you priority service, pick up on 31.3.2021 until 14.4.2021 - still not delivery.
It is ridiculous and no words to express my upsetting.

Sender or ReceiverSender

3.5
Karen Campbell

Karen CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful

Received missed delivery. Then called. Did not offer redelivery. Said I would get an sms of pick up location. No sms. Called 2 days later and it is now back at the airport. No instructions attached. Requested again for sms. And if this doesn't work, requested redelivery. Not happy at all.

Well done

The crew at Shepparton went above and beyond to get my parcel delivered to me in a timely manner. Sender posted to my po box and customer service rang me to get the correct address

Maria O

Maria OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful service

Got a "sorry we missed you" card even though I was home all day, okay, go online and submit a redirect request to my work address instead since I won't be home during the day again any time soon and I know the reception at work is always manned. Toll attempts to deliver it at my home address again despite the redirect request and then takes it to a depot in the middle of nowhere. I call and ask if I can get it redirected, but the customer service rep says this isn't possible (still not sure why?), absolutely useless, I have no way of getting to the depot so my parcel is now on its way back to the sender, hopefully they can use a different courier next time.

Tamikha

TamikhaCentral Queensland, QLD

Useless

Had a "missed delivery" which is total rubbish because no one even came to the door. We have a camera and nothing showed. Just lazy, incompetent drivers. Since then it's been constant phone calls and varying information. Told next day redelivery. Then told it'll come this date. Now been told they are looking for it. There was "no description" or some rubbish like that. They know what it is because one of the three people I spoke to said the company it was from! The people I spoke to were nice though apologetic but there needs to be consistency in information given.
Stuff I brought from ENGLAND the SAME DAY as these items arrived before something from NSW being delivered by Toll. And that was only 7 days. What a joke.

EJLaz

EJLaz

PATHETIC COURIER SERVICE!

BEWARE! Irresponsible, Shameful, Inconsiderate and most of all Incompetent Toll Courier! Leaving an oversize parcel unattended in front of door step exposed in the public unsafe, considering the delivery option from sender is no authorisation to leave unattended. They still left it otherwise!

If I can rate their service negative I wouldn't have a second thought!

Their investigation take so long it's shameful!

Salman J.

Salman J.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic ridiculous rude liars

Amy Keys

Amy Keysasked

If my tracking says ‘Shipment Created’, has it actually been put in the system? I want to make sure my parcel is actually lodged and that i’m not getting scammed

Mandy
Mandy

Sorry can't help with that one.

michael w.

michael w.asked

where is your collection point

Carolasked

What course of legal action can I take against toll for not delivering my very large parcel? I paid hundreds of dollars and tried for months to get an answer only to be told they said it was delivered unattended. And I can prove without a doubt the item was never delivered.

Hi Carol,
Did you manage to take any action? I'm having issues with them currently.

Hi Jac,
After three months my box arrived. The driver dropped it and ran so fast I couldn’t get to her in time to question her. Not surprising. This after they told me it was 100% delivered 3 months prior and that the same delivery woman said she left it at our address 3 months ago. Don’t know where they had it but they must have gotten sick of me ringing and posting bad reviews so they made an effort to find it and deliver it. I was just about to start some serious legal avenues when it turned up, My advice is don’t let them get away with it. Keep at them and do whatever you need to bring attention to this shonky company. It’s not right that they can wipe their hands of it and say not our problem. Now when I order online I ask they business not to use toll and explain that they are not reliable.

Mohammed m.
Mohammed m.

hello, i think that If you are able to prove that you haven't received it you may be able to take it to court. Furthermore, if you won the case you may be entitled to obtain some money from Toll in the form of Liquidated Damages if you were able to prove the damages which shouldn't be very hard. best of luck :)

Get an answer from our members and Toll Priority representatives