Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger

Brand Manager for Tommy Hilfiger? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

hyo
hyoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No match the size guide table

I checked the standard size guide tables provided by your company Tommy Hilfiger and ordered US size 6.
And I ordered size 6 because it is 34 inches around my bust.
But this dress is 40 inches around the bust. It is too big for me.
So why is dress labels as ‘size 6’ in actual size 14?
I want you to acknowledge your mistakes and give me a right answer.

absolute rubbish jeans

Have had jeans about nine monrhs and they have now split at the knee. For what is supposed to be a premium brand the quality is just not there. Will definatly not buy any item from this brand again.

Noon U.
Noon U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It USED to be good, no longer

I’ve purchased a lot of Tommy Hilfiger over the past few years. Especially in the last 24 months. However, lately I’ve seen a drop in quality and only poor quality offerings.
A recent purchase, a track suit, the stitched signature logo shows the white padding underneath, it’s an embossed look. And the fabric between the legs (where it rubs while walking) has started to thin after only two wears. I’ve sinced washed the items and the colour has started to run, making the fabric noticeably worn.
I also purchased homewares, towels. The first set I purchased were very good quality. Upon looking in store at DJs now, they only offer low quality products at the same price.

Melinda M.
Melinda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

My purchase was eligible for free delivery but I paid an extra $12 for Express delivery (which was stated to be overnight) on 21 December and the items arrived over a week later. No apology, and no refund of delivery. Terrible customer service on a purchase of nearly $200.

Mangesha Shakya
Mangesha ShakyaSydney, NSW

Black Friday promotion

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE/ item bought online couldn't return

Be careful when you buy online.
1. inconvenience - You can't not return in store. Need to send back to online store.
2. Need to put all items back to plastic bag as, otherwise store won't accept/can't refund, too bad, you have to keep that item.
3. They not allowed us to try at home, once you open that plastic bag, keep that item for yourself even thought you can't wear. throw it in the bin. Waste money.

Solar Magic
Solar Magic

Service

Poor Quality

Jumpers shrank after first wash. All are now a size smaller and don’t fit properly.
Rubbish quality do not order any.

Ashutosh K.
Ashutosh K.Sydney, NSW

Tommy didn’t deliver half of my products

I ordered a lot of items online
I received less than half of what I ordered
I called Tommy, I emailed them and they keep saying they are still investigating
They sent 1 box with 4 items and box said 1/1
I sent Tommy the picture of box that said 1/1 and pointed that all the items I ordered couldn’t have fit in one box
They keep saying they are still investigating
I am not liking their approach. The customer service people are not friendly and didn’t treat me like a customer. They were very rude, I am afraid if they will deliver my whole order. I will never buy online with Tommy
Very poor!!!!

K.K.Y
K.K.YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sneakers and underwear poor quality

I had to throw my pumas sneakers out after 3.5 yrs of wearing then everyday. I bought tommy sneakers for the first time. As I liked the design. And very dissapointed. Already found creasing, and the right side of the shoe has started to peel off the side. I've only had them for 1.5 months. I also went and bought some female underwear and honesty for the price I paid for 3 is not worth the quality. I'm going to stick to bonds and puma. Their quality is better.

Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ones on Catch not worth it

Purchased 6 Tommy Hilfiger t-shirts online form catch. Have worn 2 and the hem around the neck on both have come apart on first wear. Really poor quality, would never purchase this brand or from Catch again. Left feedback on item which never appeared online, contacted customer support but no reply.

Matthew H.
Matthew H.

A very expensive and very disappointing product

Linda S.
Linda S.Illawarra, NSW

Scarf it

I bought my scarf at David Jones Wollongong. Great cross season piece
easy to wear night or day.
Light weight great for overseas travel.
Love the range.

Srimal D.
Srimal D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online returns will cost you $5

Returns will cost you $5, although they say that it's a "pre-paid" label. This is in their T&Cs, but not something that you'd expect for an online cloths purchase.

Rajkamal Kaur M.
Rajkamal Kaur M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy Online

Just received my parcel few days ago, not happy with quality of clothes because when i opened the parcel it seems like somebody already used and washed that clothes and they just packed that items and delivered to me. Not going to buy online next time from TOMMY