Tommy Hilfiger

Product Appearance As advertised
Kiran Sharma

Kiran SharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not satisfactory

Being a huge and reliable brand not very impressive with clothing colours. Even target clothes are much better in quality than Tommy.
Very disappointed to spend money and just lost colour in 1 wash.

Sizing True to size
ZJB

ZJBVictoria

Poor quality tracksuit pants

Purchased fleece tracksuit pants, after the first wash they started pilling very badly. The tracksuit pants cost $ 140.00 so you certainly wouldn't expect pilling like that if they are good quality. Didn't complain initially as I figured it might get better after they'd been washed a few times, but have only gotten worse over time. Customer service won't do anything to help as it's been past 90 days since the purchase. Pretty disappointing on what's meant to be a good quality brand.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Very bad experience

Sam J.

Sam J.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY ONLINE

Ordered a tshirt online and when it came was a wrong fit, took it in store to exchange and was told they don’t do that I’d have to post it back for a refund, which is exactly what I did except they said it was done but I never received a refund, sent multiple emails which were all ignored!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE. Definitely lost a customer

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Abz

AbzPerth, WA

The customer service is bad and can't help with anything

There system is bad if you buy online you can't change it or refund at the shop you gotta do it online and fill up form, after I did all that they saying oh the items I wanna refund on sale so I only get sale price

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bad quality, worse customer service

Bought a couple of jeans, one of the pocket torn open after just a single wear!
Replacement model is out of stock and the store refused to refund. Seriously, what kind quality and service are you trying to promote, Tommy Hilfiger???

Sizing True to size

DeniroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE

Wrong goods received (different brand)
can’t get a refund
they won’t arrange a pick up
they want me to send it back
taking one week at a time to response via email
would never shop with them nor recommend them to anyone
STAY AWAY!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Tommy Hilfiger compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Eli

Eli

Flattering jeans

I bought a pair of skinny bootcut jeans from DFO, premium stretchy fabric and fit perfectly at affordable price. Good sizing too. American sizing in general fits better as they have half sizes. DFO offered another 10% off at checkout.
Thank you Tommy Hilfiger.

Akash

AkashMelbourne

Poor quality watch

sophie

sophieNoosa

goes with me everywhere!!

I bought a tommy Hilfiger duffel bag online and I LOVE IT!! it is very good quality and has served my many years and still look brand new! I have also bought some work shirts from TH and the are so comfortable and wear great! It is just one of those tried & True brands that you just keep joining back to!

than4

than4

Good

I bought a pair of Tommy Hilfinger jeans whilst I lived in the UK at a discount store. They were the most comfortable, best fitting pair of jeans I have ever worn and owned. Sadly, I have been unable to find the same jeans on my return to Australia. I have looked at other Tommy Hilfinger stuff and whilst the quality is good, it is very expensive.
THE comfiest, best fitting pair of jeans I have ever worn
expensive